/wpsg/ - wow private server general

discord:

discord.gg/KstHJ

server:

waiting on nost2. it's releasing after blizzcon.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KstHJ
strawpoll.me/11582300
webmshare.com/LXKyj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ORCS NEVER RUN!

Hi guys, Senna here. If you want to get in the SD discord you still have until tonight. When blizzcon ends and nost 2.0 gets announced we'll be making our roster.

I'm not in the discord atm but you can pm pancakes (real cuck) in /wpsg/ and he'll decide if you can swim.

discord.gg/KstHJ

daily reminder that this is a typical nihilfaggot
avoid the horde guild at all costs

hello all :DDDD

>fucked up the OP
>no link to previous thread
>not naming it /nig/ - nihilum general
kys tbqhmf

Holy shit somone thats new to /krog/
You should attempt to run away in fear

Yarrick is a fat autistic retard beta with delusions of being an alpha. He wobbles on his peg leg every day down to Subway and orders 3 meatball subs and returns to Discord to shitpost and pretend people like him. I can't imagine a single person who could possibly pretend to be his friend now that he's been abandoned by all his old ones. I can't imagine anything more ironic than him passing judgment on other people, as he does constantly, when he is the epitome of the greasy autistic /pol/ neckbeard stereotype.

We dont care thjis is not a nihlium friendly thread

who?

anyone in the cali area wnaa get succed?

delete this

so nost2.0 isnt happening right?

>isnt it kinda like you have a cock or you dont have a cock?

Literally nothing wrong with being a girl with a penis.

who is making the spreadsheet?

t. yarrick

glaston already made one
t. yarrick

Sunwell reopening soon

who /on the ituh spreadsheet/ here?

>ogtucker posting in discord

Salty dogs is literally back!

Yarrick at it again...

feet

Reminder if you arent friends with the boyz (senna yarrick ituh) do NOT expect an invite in the horde /wpsg/ guild on nost.

>the boyz (senna yarrick ituh)
top kek
also >joining a guild that will drop the second a new tbc or wrath server comes out

don't forget cata mop or wod xDD

how is yarrick so autistic

t. t2 rogue

glaston broke his heart, he's really upset over it

>tfw private pms with ituh senna and yarrick on how the guild should be led

Life is good lads.

Discord url expired, can I get a new one? Ausfag so missed the thread when it opened.

>Being whispered by no names
>feels compelled to tell a group of no names on Veeky Forums about it

>expired discord link

>getting private pms from yarrick

If you guys can guess waht happens in 20 minutes ill reward you with info of waht happens in 20 minutes

From someone not in your guild, why does 's dps suck so much? Other than your rogues you have like no one doing over 400 dps, and your warriors are at the bottom consistently. They should be like 1, 2, 3 and 4 and your rogues all below them (on most fights), followed by your mages at like 500-700~ dps.

Do you guys not flask? Are you not dropping ony head, rend head, getting songflowers, are you melee no using jujus, etc etc? Do your warriors not get salv? Are your tanks not wearing dps gear (which leads me to my next question)? Do your healers suck, which means your tanks aren't able to go balls to the wall threat generation?

I dont get it, why would you want raids to take a long time?

clock hits 5 pm

Thats true but what happens at 5pm ?

>tfw anoka trying to assume the raid lead position in the nost2.0 discord

:thinking:

it stops being 4 pm

>rend head
huh?

No, but since you were technically correct since i didnt set paramaters
Blizzcon officially ends for World of Warcraft. the Q&A was 3-5 PM after that no more blizzcon.
Not just for WoW but blizzcon ends at 5pm.

renew the link so we can stop the degenerate

I for one welcome our old SD overlords

Hey guys,
Thanks for all of the responses.
I've got our team ready for realm first Molten Core.
Hop in the Discord and PM me if you change your mind.
Thanks again!

fake

shit forgot that was horde only, and its not a repeatable quest, but everyone in thrall's room gets 300hp, 15% melee haste and 10mp/5 (works almost ideintical to ony head), we usually get alts n shit to turn in the quest

this ituh guy shits up every guild
he needs to be banned from every server forever

So whos the GM? Not Ituh I hope?

meer :^)

Whats a good first hunter pet for a orc god?

No, for real
Lndi attracts degenerates and memesters, Glaston is out of question, ituh is lolno and I dont think Cobe is interested in leading

I vote Snack

remove crab thanks

I vote myself

Zach
>inb4 implying he wants to lead 39 retards

your guild will be filled with degenerates, stop deluding yourself

Nah, fuck server hoppers

Not really, old SD core are chill people

>salty dogs members
>chill
it's literally autistic memers and scat spammers lol

>all this yarrick boogiemaning
whew someone wants my dick hard

Glaston I need an invite to the discord

t. bitterra

Ask Yarrick for one, he has them

When will the youth learn

>tfw banned from the salty dogs discord

Glaston unban me

>Ituh
>Klimpen
>Zach
>Tyrranis
>Meer
>Chie
>FUCKING TUCKER
>genetics
>Finalflash
>>>PULSAR LMAO THIS SERB
>Aerobatics is ok
>crabber ... ok
shit list

>he wants cobe to lead again

Fuck off.

You're done, kid. Never speak to me that way again, Yarrick.

>this many people on warlock
>no one on rogue

You can try to make it more convincing

Who atlantpiss here?

>he doesn't limit melee for realm firsts
kek

Listen here you spaghetti manlet. Just because you can't handle the spicy memes doesn't mean you should ban people.

You've got a lot of growing up to do.

strawpoll.me/11582300
strawpoll.me/11582300
strawpoll.me/11582300

Please vote, where will /we/ roll

It's time for you and the banned band to pack it up kiddo

>spaghetti manlet
Ironic coming from a meatball sub inhaling 5"4 little bitch like you. If I ever see you near my guild members again you're dead.

You think that you can quell our memes because you are 5ft tall? Fat chance Benito Ravioli. The tyrranis family will rise again and all your shilling and cobesucking won't help you.

>glaston posting

Did you get 6 meatball subs on National Sandwich Day, Yarrick?

>people rolling alliance again

You know how I know it's you I'm talkin to Ragu romper? It's because you use the same shitty 40k maymays.

You even stole your name from 40k. Not an original bone in your frail little midget body.

webmshare.com/LXKyj

Doubt Cobe would lead it. I think Ituh would be fine honestly but I don't think he'd want to do it either.

Best GM we've had. Maybe Senna would lead? He's not the best but certainly not the worst either. Not like it really matters I guess, 40 mans are pretty unrealistic for wpsg anyway.

It literally doesnt matter who leads the guild because
a) Nost 2.0 will be shit just like the first and
b) there is not a chance in hell that /wpsg/ will get 40 competent people together to do single mechanic raids when there were barely enough people here to do a quality 10 man.

>cobe best gm
maybe if you enjoy raids led by a micromanaging nazi instead of raids full of the dankest of memes

>cobe best GM we've had

He was beyond corrupt and couldn't get out of ulduar.

If the ERP heavy guild Nihilium got to the point where they can do nef in one go im sure normal non-trannies can do it as well

>beyond corrupt
Lmfao. Hands down the fairest GM I have ever seen in a Veeky Forums guild. Probably even too fair because too much gear went to shitters that didn't deserve it in the "spirit of fairness" and it halted progression.

He's not cut out to lead a /wpsg/ guild, got too upset at people being garbage and not understanding simple things. He'd be a great GM for a hardcore normie guild though.

when even people like tyrranis say it when we all know the size of that irish niggers ego then you know its the real deal

That was cause there were too many shitters to carry in ulduar.
Hg was the only tolerable tank there, and there were like 3 decent healers, an dps was trash, getting hit by mechanics.

Begs for food externally
you mean actually clearing bosses instead of seeing who can say diaper the most times

I don't think anyone on the planet could have led that guild to LK. I know there's still VODs of the raids somewhere, forgot who had the twitch channel but fuck man they were sad. Half the raid would listen to Cobe and actually try really hard while the other half would just sit in void zones and die 3 times in 1 fight like the absolute madman Pickles himself.