/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #768

Propagating with Crystalias nano

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9: A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14: Rise of the Beasts
11/14 - 11/21: Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28: Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2: Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8: Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ (RIP old EN wiki)
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tukikagerou/status/794140810174287872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would fuck lily and erin at the same time

Why is she sticking her tongue out?

Why is she showing off her armpit?

really makes you think

>Propagating
except you cant, their body temp could kill any filthy ningen, not even mentioning that they a female only race with ice cores where they steal dead bodies to create new crystalias

cog

I'm bored and want to fuck lily.

I love Jeanne!

GBF version when?

GRANBLUE FANTASY

it is the granblue fantasy

>listening to /gbfg/
I don't know about guitarman but Veight is actually quite good. Better than H. Cog for sure.

Ygg!

>not being spring

how is life as a fucking failure?

I'd fugu a Yugu!

>But you're confirmed by the story to be their spring and can cancel out the cold
>Get invited by lily to the propagation floor
>Get to hold hands and walk around town with Erin

These elves want my dick and they're all going to get it.

Don't forget to feed her

>Not all skeletons

>not a bunch of skellys lil bro and a vortex dragon

you had one job user

Screw Meat and Pimpkin pies, I'm going to teach her how tasty the cream ones are.

Nice headcanon

>no Heles or Carmelina

Veight fucking sucks. He's RNG the character.

He can be good if he doesn't get hit on the first turns of activating his buff but if he gets hit on the first or second turn then he's just super shit.

>Veight fucking sucks
Uhh, suck my cock dude.

Why propagate with knife ears if you can do it with the superior race instead?

I like him and want to use him in my team but he's fucking shit if he cant protect himself like how Halle and Six do. His stats are nerfed to below R levels if he gets hit too just like prebuff Halle so he's like a shittier Harezena.

Is that real? please be real.

anything i should start leeching as i hit rank 101?

Gay as fuck

>didn't reroll during legfest
I wish I wasn't such a stupid fuck.

WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME A FUCKING FIST ALREADY YOU SHITTY GIANT ROACH

it's not gay if dj

It's not too late. Give your account away and start over.

Is the "Beginner's Character Weapon Draw" affected by Legendfest and boosted rates or is it fixed?

>He's RNG the character.
Yes with the RNG in your favor. His upside outweighs his downside.

He protects himself though. I guess you just have bad luck. I've lost track of how many times he's dodged 5+ attacks in a row while shitting out damage. And even if he gets hit right away, it's one turn of bad stats. He still has a damn good nuke and the ability to raise your ougi damage by 30% for 8 turns.

He might give you his fist if you go into the propagation room with him.

Not him but I suffered the same fate and I've done 84 rerolls so far and still haven't gotten Malleau or Nemone. I wish I wasn't retarded.

I'm going to cosplay as Veight!

>His upside outweighs his downside
And whats his upside?

>I've lost track of how many times he's dodged 5 attacks
Yeah in some battles he'll dodge everything including potentially lethal attacks but in other fights he wont dodge shit. He's a massive gamble and a liability in harder fights when I need a reliable character and not a character asking me if I feel lucky today.

>Cosplaying as a useless piece of shit

Shut the fuck up.

Take pictures

>Cosplaying as me

>make a generic npc more attractive than both main ice elves
Lewds when?

You do this every day though

shit son get that burn heal

This is true

twitter.com/Tukikagerou/status/794140810174287872

The playable never trio

>And whats his upside?
Doing lots of damage and tanking attacks? Is that a joke? His buff has an infinite duration if you don't get hit or ougi. And it's instantly good, it doesn't need to ramp up like Six or Halle.

He also rarely gets hit in a world where charm, blind and other status effects exist.

I'm convinced most people that shit on Veight don't use him and just look at his stats and go "HURR RNG BAD" like this nigger probably did The japs rate him highly for a reason.

Thinking about starting Corow room in a couple minutes, anyone wanna join? Gonna cap exp/rp boosts

I've been playing for 5 months. I almost have a full light pool. I can't possibly give that shit away.

Hopefully the gacha blesses me with my first limited character soon.

Sure, I can carry if you need. Out of mats for feathers though.

Sure, need creeds

Of course why not

I can join

Are you gonna cap ougi too?

809FA

>Doing lots of damage and tanking attacks?
But I can do that with other dark characters and dark setups?

In raids like HL Baha where someone is constantly debuffing then yeah, he'll be amazing but in most other content he's literally RNG the character and most other players including myself will prefer to take someone that can dish out more consistent damage.

He'd be super good if he had a protection ability like a Lightweight where he dodges all attacks for a turn but you have to rely on luck for that so he'll forever be stuck on the bench for me.

Are the GBF novel things worth doing? It looks like a special pick ticket with a certain pool, which could be very helpful.

Cuc!

How to get famitsu points for the stickers? I know there's an app you can apparently get them from but any guide for it or anything?

SOIYA

SOIYA

SOIYA SOIYA SOIYA

But I'll be cosplaying as him crossdressing in Vampy's dress.

Film it

Stream it

>Tank attacks
>Other dark characters and set ups
???

>most other players
Who? /gbfg/? Last I checked he's rated just as high as Naru in Japan, where "most" players are.

Veight is RNG but so is plenty of shit in this game (debuffs and who the enemy attacks for example) I'm just saying he's not like flipping a coin, he's like rolling a die where you only lose on 1. And even if you lose it's not that big of a deal.

When things go well, he is insanely good, high damage, DATA like crazy, 90% crit chance (lol) and the ability to aggro and dodge enemy attacks, he can dodge ougis/AOE attacks as well.

When things go okay, you get a few turns of high damage/DATA and dodged attacks, which is still plenty good.

When things go poorly you get one turn of damage, one turn of shit, then he's just a standard attacker.

And this is all ignoring his massive ougi damage buff that lasts forever.

Is he the most reliable character? No. He's reliable enough to consider running though.

I don't understand. For what? What would I even be recording?

I main Veight because I'm a starving african street urchin and have 2 dark SSRs and 3 Bahamuts.

For some reason, he often seems to either dodge all attacks or none at all. Just try him against yugu.

He's pretty nice against chev since the extra charge diamond makes chev miss turns more often. And since chev likes missing turns, he hits Veight slightly less often. Correct element too.

He does hit like a truck, but also often gets hit instantly after activating his buff when I play solo, so overall he feels just average. He'd be nice with characters that increase aggro or taunt, but I only have Beth in dark.

But why would I consider running him when dark has better alternatives?

Why would anyone with Zoi run Veight when they can run the core Naru/Zoi/DJeanne? Or why would I run him instead of a mix of Naru, Vampy, DJeanne, Vira and six?

I'm sitting on all dark characters except Zoi and I absolutely see no reason to run him when I could run other characters that do the job faster and more reliably.

your boipucci so I can fap to it later

That's lewd and embarrassing. I just want to be a cute vampire boy!

eh dont bother, some charas will get forever memed no matter how good they are, for example djannu has 1 turn where shes literal shit and could die agaisnt anything but no one mentions it

WHATS THE BEST CLASS FOR WATER?

WHAT'S THE BEST GW CHARACTER?

Warlock

Esser

Valk

Uno

Hmmm

If only she had a button that prevented her from dying to anything for 5 turns huh?

SPICY AS FUCK

Ever since that one user posted the (You) coop bot I now know why coops so fucked and that so many people use it (the bot).

It has captcha solving capabilities, can run any quest you want it to, runs off extensions, auto joins coop rooms and leave if the host does "thanks" emote. Had it running for 2 days straight and it didn't get bwoinked once. Some fucked up shit.

All in all, still not worth the ban 2/10

This image makes me really hungry.

Post those Veeky Forums webms.

Why is she holding it with 2 hands?

SOIYA

She wants to lick her fingers with the sauce after cause shes a dirty christmas cake.

No reason you can't do both.

>fingers
She has gloves on, user.

>eats with her hands
>doesn't even take her gloves off
As expected of subhuman livestock.

one day i will be able to join the man boat, one day

>Eating chicken wings with gloves on

This retarded cow

>lick her fingers
>gets her white gloves dirty instead
Her laundry is gonna be a bitch to take care of.

I just said he didn't suck. If you have the tryhard esports team then feel free not to use him.

But telling players who might have him but not other people that he sucks is blatantly wrong.

That being said
>But why would I consider running him when dark has better alternatives?
Dark has no faster way of instantly increasing Ougi damage (strike time MVP) especially when combined with Zoi.

He's also the best defensive tank dark has.

I'd also probably run him over DJeanne if you didn't need her Def Down or survivability and didn't have Zoi for enmity memes.

>Just try him against yugu.
Last yugu I brought Veight to had him dodged 3 straight attacks from her. And I don't mean one burst. I mean three full bursts.

Maybe I'm just a luckshitter when it comes to him but he's saved me from so much damage while also attacking for crazy damage and buffing my ougi damage. I don't know how people can say he sucks when maybe 1 out of every 8 fights he gets hit right away and even then he's still okay.

spotted the 200kg amerifats with elephant hands

>giant bone sticking out one end
>chicken wing

i could listen to her voice all day long

too bad it's still stuck on a COW

But I'm small!

Sup tix cant come soon enough. It will be the day I go from F2P to dumbfuck that wastes money on a mobage.

huh?