strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/795020575848574976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha ha haaaa let's dance Dr. Pavel.

When are we going to get our reward packs for voting memes?

bump for later

>Wild Growth on turn 2
>Win
>No Wild Growth on turn 2
>Lose

Just switch to Shadowverse already

This is a meme legendary that won't see play

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING WEEB KEK ENJOY YOUR FAPBAIT FAGGIT KIKL YOURSELF FYIGUK

Reminder that in the last series:
>Dr Pavel's moonglade portal summoned Bane Bloodhoof
>Yogg casted Bane of Doom
>Dr Pavel won the last match with a big guy

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

Enough about the tourney. More about the cards.

b-but Hearthstone takes so much more skill!

Heaaaarthstoooone
Heaaaarthstoooone

This game was pure RNG
People copied decks from the net
They couldn't make them work
Because they were stupid

Heaaaarthstoooone
Heaaaarthstoooone

Blizzard, your trusted friend in memes.

xth for HS is still fun.

>anime art

It will see play with the other meme legendary, Aviana

>western art

>0 mana 7/7
>meme

I truly pity weebs

Auto-include in all Rogue decks. Will feel bad to draw early, but so efficient otherwise.

WE

A reminder to report weebverse posters and move on. Don't give them attention, don't give them validation.

like an arcane giant that you can't play until turn 10

/svg/ is faster than /hsg/ even with our shitposting

your dead thread is at our mercy so play nice

>tfw no create your own card back minion

Too bad cuck!

>implying druid cant make it to turn 10

i dont know about you, /hsg/ was going pretty fast when the world championship was happening

now it's over so that died down

wow that had nothing to do with my post, retard

>still no cardback for 12 wins in arena

At least we have a key :^)

>western """art"""

Why doesn't our guy play Shadowverse?

twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/795020575848574976

weebstone wishes it was this hype

>Dad walks in

Not until dalaran flame becomes available in game and they stop making the best cardbaks exclusive

Post favorite news cards.

>I think this fellows is both competitive and will create the grand STORIES that Brode-sama spoke of.

Dead when Reno rotates.

Feels fucking sad that LoE will eventually rotate out

POST YFW YOU PICKED PAVEL

This, I'm hype.

It might be decent in token druid, you just drop this, then violet teacher, a couple spells + potw and suddenly you have a real scary board

I would be really disappointed if all tri-class cards are random card generators. Multiclassing is a great opportunity to address balance issues of several classes without breaking the meta. If all they do is generate access to random cards from other classes it would be a waste. Additionally some classes can make better use of allied class cards than others. Warrior, shaman and priest seem to have a lot of garbage that is hard to use for allied classes. Maybe I underestimate them but still.

>YOU PICKED THIJS

hearthcucks on suicide watch

This feels like a really strong card.

How can Hearthstonefags even deny Shadowverse has better art? Oh I know by spouting le anime art suc meme.

I'd never even heard of him, completely at random

>159471308
>weeb art
>good

No (You) for you good sir.

which of you faggots voted amnesiastarcraft? don't be too embarrassed

>doll-like girls in frilly clothes
>""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Reminder.

Yeah, they do have a lot of potential, but I would truly be surprised if they didn't all generate cards, with a few possible exceptions. Generating cards of the three classes involved is quite simple and straightforward, and Blizzard never wants to "complicate" things. So, I doubt there will be a gangland minion that just incidentally happens to patch up a weakness of the three classes involved. And I HIGHLY doubt we will get any multi-class spells.

But maybe.

>Discover Shatter, Purify and Renounce

Can't wait

>tfw you picked Hippi

Hearthstone art is ripped from the WoW TCG though. So it's literally artwork that dates back starting around a decade ago.

He was the 3rd-ish most-picked behind Thijs and Pavel

lolita is a miracle of the universe faggot

>ugly faced orcs with glowing eyes
>"""""""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""

2nd most picked

Pretty sure Dragon Priest is going to overtake Control Priest in power level in December.

All the new priest cards are ridiculous for it, and the non-dragon oriented cards are just as useful, or even more so, for dragon priest

The thing is that every single anime-based artstyle that exists plays upon the same safe design tropes that have been working for a long time.

No matter what the individual art style of each artist is like, there's always keep similarities with each anime design that hits the shelves and TV screens. This safety is what makes it easy for designs to be well received by those who generally enjoy anime and otaku culture to begin with.

Meanwhile in the western region you don't have faggots being afraid to do something different for a change at least until Adventure Time happened. That's why you have a diversities of methods of doing certain things within certain types of canvases.

But I doubt such a simple concept as artists using different brushes and doing things differently is much of an easy concept for you to take in, so I can see why you'd lack hesitation to lash out on anyone who tries to explain why you're being a massive fucking sperglord.

>Discover Frostbolt, Talonpriest, Mortal Coil

Brode gets to live another day.

>Hearthstone does anime better than shitty anime game

Yes, but only until BRM rotates out.

I could've sworn Pavel had more people.

Lel I voted for Amnesiac and it looked like a good move up until he went up against the Big Guy

that is a control priest card

Looks like it'll be time to bring out the old aggro dragon warrior.

>reddit shitting on the new paladin leggo when it's the best card revealed thus far

You know, they might add a tri-class card with effect tied to number of specific class card played or held in your hand/deck. Something like Kabal tri-class spell "Deal 1 damage to all minions for every warlock card you've played this game".

That looks terrible. Can you guys post a single piece of art that isn't shit?

Yeah, its not like Dragon Priest ever played Lightbomb as a two-of

it never did

Right after you post something that's actually better.

>3 mana shielded minibot with taunt that heals
it's not that great

Dude, notpirate lego is meh, priest got much stronger cards. Even mage 3 mana minion is stronger.

I didn't really follow esports and I picked DrHippi, I think I made a good choice considering I only heard of a few of the people. Don't reckon Bane would have been one of the people I would have picked though since I haven't had heard of him

SV art is stolen from their earlier game Rage of Bahamut

It's pretty interesting that Druids can get weapons now.

the main issue friend is that this doesn't synergise with dragon priest at all, i'm surprised no one pointed this out

>3 mana
>Not a 3/3

I want my minibot back.

/hsg/ has been shitting on the card all day as well unless this is some sort of clever way of calling us reddit.

*for every warlock spell you've played

>company is so poor they had to steal from their old game

Could SV get anymore pathetic?

Silvermoon Guardian

This has seriously been the most fun Brawl yet outside of Dreadsteed

posted in old thread by accident

the classic/basic art is honestly a fucking disgrace, asskeeper being a good example
early on team5 just uploaded whatever crap they had laying around and copies from the old TCG (which had a budget of about tree fiddy and ended up full of random trash)

it got better when they actually hired artists
Kara was pretty damn well-done. Generally high-quality, simplified just enough for the format, and very coherent style between a couple guys, RZ and MD

Doomhammer+double Claw+hero power gg

user shittposting in this thread about this dead game for normies.

We know how shit this game is, now there's only one viable deck now and the average community seems to like the RNGfestival.

This is they dead game we don't have the right to insult this piece of shit in their own home.

Can you leave them alone? they are even discussing Trump and Hillary elections this is the last stage of a dead thread.

I hope everyone have a good night.

Now let's go back to our good and balanced game when every class have a good deck and the game really require skill to win dueals

Sure thing. Your move.

>3 mana 2/2
>Discover a board clear

man, shitting on smug dreadsteed players with massive cthuns is some of the most fun I've had in this game

He said better. Not a generic rip off of a MTG skeleton.

I wish weebverse had more art like that. That guy reminds me of Settra. FUUUUUUUCK YOU GAMES WORKSHOP.

Overdesigned garbage. Terrible anatomy. Something straight out of deviant art.

>2 mana 2/3
>Restore 1 health to your hero at the start of your turn

I would be surprise if the bartender's opening line is not "You gotta see me dance!"

I said better.