/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Carpool edition
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
Release Date 3/14/2017 listed for 39.99 on gamestop
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/t1LWG
mkomo.com/cost-per-gigabyte
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
youtube.com/watch?v=KPOS1jZRzMw
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tokomaru happy ending!

Can someone make an edit with Leon and Rantarou together? With their official artwork? I need to use it for reasons.

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

I forgot to put the release date for V3 in the op.

January 12, 2017

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Whats the current workaround to acess sadpanda?

Also thanks to translator user

Here.

It's uploaded to e-hentai too.

And here. Do the rest yourself you lazy Jew.

Make an account with Ex, then clear your browsers cookies.

Then login into your E-account after clearing your cookies. Stay logged in and then go to the sad panda.

Honestly this question is so frequently googled and has been solved for years now.

I like these cute little sprites.

Actually here's a better resolution for Leon.

Me too

Forgot pic

DELETE THIS

Oh I should of posted my imgur link.
It has all the AE chibs
imgur.com/a/t1LWG

They are also in the /drg/ download pastebin.

Ahaha, my little Kaede, with attitude like that I will not be bored playing with you for sooo long!

>both have multiple piercings with six on the right ear
>both wear necklaces
>both wear multiple rings
>both have some dumb metal accessory pinned to their shirt.

All I get from this is they're both faggots who shop at the same store.

Leon's is cooler.

No Rantarou's is.

Obviously, he's a corpse, duh

Rantarou is a poser. Leon is the real deal.

People saving sprites in jpg formats triggers the ever lasting shit out of me. But it doesn't matter that I said this because people will always do this. Either out of ignorance or spite.

I thought I just let you guys know that you are slowly killing me every time a jpg sprite is posted.

Remember to save your sprites in png formats, it saves the quality of the sprite making them much easier for editing, keeps the transparency there, and doesn't leave white scan lines around the sprite when posted onto a different surface.

*trace lines around the sprite*
Where the fuck did I get scan-lines from?

What has been said about localization?

More like because a png is 2MB while a jpeg is 89KB.

For everyone but you. I'm sorry

This is not appropriate behavior

Morning /drg/

I want to spank and brutally sodomize Monaca.

The empty space around the sprite also increases file sizes. If you crop them properly it should not have a big difference.

Note the different sizes between these two sprites.

Not to mention we live in an age where you can get a TB hard-drive for 50$. The cost of storage has drastically decreased over the years.
mkomo.com/cost-per-gigabyte

The Jpg format is best used for drawings, and pictures, while png is best used for digital and pixel art.

>on E3 of Anime adaptation
I'm enjoying it.
yes, i'm watching dubbed

Mooorrrning!

yas
queen

What's the best way to play Danganronpa 1-2? (should I wait for the PS4 release)
Are the animes (DR1 and DR3, subbed or dubbed) worth watching?
Is Ultra Despair Girls worth playing, and does it link to the other games?
Will DR V3 work as a standalone work or do I need to play the other games as well?

Shower scene when?

>sprites
You realize that this is edit from Famitsu scan, right?

Play DR 1 & 2 by any means.
AE's divisive but I presomally loved the story and characters.
DR1 anime is trash and DR3 is condensed disappointment

Should I just wait for DR V3 and start with that?

Of course it isn't! That's the point! Soon you'll be behaving inappropriately too! I'll make sure of that!

>DR3 is condensed disappointment
apparently the english dub is at least worth a laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

I should make a pastebin for these questions.

The best way to play DR1-2 is entirely opinion and personal preference.
I say pc because you can get it cheaper or pirate

The anime for DR1 is basically a giant summary of DR1 rushed and looses all depth and characterization.

DR3 suffers from the same problem, and uses existing information poorly.

Ultra despair girls is shit game that I love so much with all my heart.

Now regarding V3, they say its completely disconnected from DR1-2 and only uses one reoccurring character, and that is Monokuma.

Yes, and there will come a time where the V3 sprites will be ripped and a new wave of avatarfags will be born. This is advice because people can and will save pictures in different formats on accident because of phones or settings on their browsers.

Got it.
When should we expect a localisation of V3, if we're getting one at all?

It's unconfirmed if it's a full reboot or a ploy to catch us off guard with serious tie-ins with the rest of the series

We don't know, and we pray sooner than a year.

>Yes, and there will come a time where the V3 sprites will be ripped and a new wave of avatarfags will be born.
Dibs on Miu

I would never do something like that! Stop these lies at once!

I will take Rantaro's sprite edits for myself, thanks in advance!

Who had the best execution and why was it Chiaki?

I wanna hug and pet angie and then lick her head.

Heres your present~
SURPRISE!!!

Still a slow day hmm

Peko had the best execution. Mikan had undoubtedly the worst

June 29th 2017.

Oh, my sweet, naive Kaede! Of course you don't want to do those things! That's the point of my molestation! Now be a good girl and drink it at once!

another reason why it's the best
youtube.com/watch?v=KPOS1jZRzMw

D-Delete this!!

Not gonna lie... Monaca wants one. Gonna name that one, uhhhh... Mut.

I'm not going to do that!

Good morning DRG, the Chihiros woke me up the little cute bastards so here i am

Of course you'll be resisting! That's what I like! Then I'll just force you to drink it straight from my dick! And if you'll refuse to do it, I'll just cum right into your nose!

Thanks user this would be useful but....
I have no use for it now..

Kirumi has BO!

I call them by a single name ... FARK!
Because when you hit one with a car they tend to fuck up the car abit more than themselves ... hence you scream FARK!

>No use for it now
Finished fapping then have you?

We all knew that, hopefully she can fix before she dies.
Or maybe dying will fix it? Or make the smell worse.

You will do nothing or that sort!

I meant to use on you..
but also yes...

Oh, she's starting to deny the reality already! After all those things that I did to her, she's trying to convince herself that nothing had happened! Kaede is so fun to play with, too bad she started breaking already!

Even better!! FARK shall be Monaca's no. 4!

Kaede and Kibo are the cutest couple!

I am not some object that you can just break!
I will never, ever, submit to you!

Cute.

Of course you're not a simple object! You're a living plaything, destined to be broken by me! And the more you're trying to resist me, the more entertainment I'm getting from toying with you!

You can stop with the delusions now.

I have no intentions to stop Kaede's delusions though! Breaking her mind little by little is such a fun experience!

I'm not talking about Kaede's delusions (which there are none), I'm talking about yours.

All my words are the undeniable truth and your attempts to deny it only show how mind-broken you are already! And I even did nothing to you, except molesting Kaede and making her horny for a boring girl like you! You think she was eating you up on her free will, because she wanted it from the beginning? All of it was my doing!

Go back to your corner and stop spouting nonsense, cuck.

Can robots love girls?

No, but girls can love girls.

Don't lose hope Rantarou, I think the truth has begun to sink in, even if they won't admit it.

I admit, I do like sitting in the corner and watch Kaede molesting you sometimes! It's hilarious that you're still trying to deny my involvement in your relationships, even when you are perfectly able to see me watching you and directing Kaede! Sadly, listening to your delusions is the only funny moments that you're able to create for me!

Here is a pastebin I made that should compliment our FAQ.
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj.

Feel free to criticize.
If I make the next thread again, I am going to re-organize the op and place the FAQ infomation near the top.

You're always too busy crying about the fact that you're not the one doing it, and that you never will, to direct anyone.

I think you should remove your personal opinion about the games and anime, and leave only facts.

Okay, I will shove them to the bottom because they are irrelevant information.

Thank you, my dear user! Of course they won't, it's too early for them to give up, I'm planning to molest Kaede and Maki with her help much longer!
Ahaha, so you're so deluded already that you're not even able to hear what I'm saying to Kaede! You're even weaker than I thought! That's why I would never waste my time with molesting such a boring girl as you myself!

Iruma a best

You wouldn't be able to even if you tried, loser.

So whats going to be the bathroom scene?

I'm really happy with your desire to entertain me with your delusions more and more! But you should be more creative, or soon I'll be bored listening to you!

I agree

Ibuki a cutie!
post more ibuki!

You started boring me a long time ago.

Behold, our new mastermind is here.