freemusicarchive.org

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_longest_video_game_scripts
yoyogames.com/get2
expirebox.com/download/9effb15e9dd3c3288550da054cb58263.html
pastebin.com/731NTjgu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C++ is underrated

Did anyone from AGDG play this? Did you like it?

progress

that looks good user

maybe the best 3d game here. Reminds me of Seafarer Keep it up!

lol. just fucking lol. maybe making video games isnt for you. :)

Are there any good programs/methods for planning out mechanics?
Like if the player attacks with an Attack of X and the monster has Y defense and Z agility, is there a good way of representing how they all work together?

Looks good, the boat looks like it's floating in mid air above the water though

[email protected]

Interested in working with someone using UE4.

I am proficient with Blueprints, UMG. I can do VR, Tablet, PC, whatever. Would prefer a simple game or a space game as I have a lot of space assets. But I'd do other stuff.

Mainly just want to work with someone.

its not even that clever, older games did it with skins on the models' faces and thats it

that method uses a lot more resources to publish way less to the display

i think vid related does it with facial features being made from sprites that float just off of the characters' faces

Some of your placeholders look a tad simplistic, but I like where it's going. Keep it up! :)

isn't vid related using Live2D?

this is shit. complete shit

I want to make a dialogue and text-heavy RPG, but I have no idea how strenuous it would be to write it all out.

How many billions of lines of text would one have to write out to have a big RPG like that?

textures look stretched, literaly the only thing I see wrong with that boat, don't let these memers hold ya down

gaming.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_longest_video_game_scripts

kill whoever made this

user, if you're wondering how much writing you'll have to do, I don't think you really want to make a text heavy game. Otherwise start writing and find out. No one here can tell you how long your story will be.

What game will you be making for Dinosaur Jam?

>i want to make this
>please scare me with how much work it will be
doesnt sound like you want to make it at all.
fact is your question has no answer, it will be as large and as long as you decide to make it.

I wont be making any game
I'm still working ou tthe best joyful art style to use for a personal project

post it

dino hunter

This game uses prerendered animations made in something like After Effects. Live2D animations are rendered in realtime which allows for more interaction from the user.

barney game

Dinosaur which controls like a mech.

You can't fly but you drift around and smash shit

None

there's nothing to post yet
I've got a few napkin drawings of the mc
beyond that it's all ideas and nothing set down

like milf hunter? is this a lewd jam crossover?

>prerendered animations in AE
the texture size would be HELL

I really wish someone would make something with the same technology as Rondo Duo and a similar art style but drop the futa, the weird baby faces, and the enormous foreheads, and make it just a straight animated feature. I still don't get the appeal of having to divide your focus between your dick and gameplay.

The game is 4GB for a reason. I'm sure they use some kind of video compression instead of raw images for their animations.

is it settled that that's what it'll be?

yoyogames.com/get2

Another 400 slots for the game maker 2 beta just opened up guys.

p stoked for these not gonna lie.

not sure what "hybrid cloth and plastic backed" will actually mean though. also I hear they're mad expensive. like $1 - 1.5 more than a bellissimo.

>I still don't get the appeal of having to divide your focus between your dick and gameplay.
str8 whiet fuccboi numales

do you have any white friends? talk to them sometime. they are so desperate that their thirst enters 100% of everything they do. they are incapable of enjoying anything that doesn't present opportunity for poon or "cuteness"

>tfw can't decide between Baulders Gate clone or Morrowind clone.

Do Dark Messiah instead

You won't finish either, so you may give up now and save yourself the time.

morrowind
that old style is dead for a reason
wasteland is a fluke

>not sure what "hybrid cloth and plastic backed"
they're like the old tena briefs that had a cloth backing and plastic landing zone with normal tapes

except in reverse, it's refastenable velcro-like tapes on an otherwise plastic brief. still crinkly and stiff but the tapes will likely hold better and be easier to reposition as needed

im excited for them, i hope my local pharmacy stocks them alongside their other bambino products and M4s and stuff

Thanks

Might try it for fun even though I am a UE4 goy..

What ffmpeg settings do you all use for converting to webm without super bad quality loss?

With just the defaults, my recordings look super awful.

1. Reduce your resolution, 1080p is going to look like shit because you'll have to set your bitrate to a low number to fit in the webm limit
2. I usually use ~2000kbs

How do I make this

use webmconverter

source engine

ffmpeg -i myGame.avi -c:v libvpx -crf 18 -b:v 1300K -vf scale=900:-1 -an name.webm

don't forget variable quality and 2 pass filtering

sadly 4chins doesn't accept vp9 yet

learn to model and texture
try blender, its free

Learn modelling program
Learn to make low poly
Learn to texture

The character I am working on, Ignore his face and arms, i haven't started working on those yet (not his gloves either).

He is supposed to be a Inquisitor/demon hunter type, any suggestions on stuff to add?

Find the model and study it (or copy it who cares anyway LOL)

Download it off the Unity Asset Store

interesting. the only cloth back ones I've tried were the m4s, which I can't seem to find around anymore. glad they're trying to preserve the crinkle.

another shot from the front, with more fluff i am considering adding.

How do I texture?

Alright
here's my second attempt
so far it's worked swapping between dev-machines and a shitty windows laptop I have so I'm hoping it'll work with any windows machine.
The link is:
>expirebox.com/download/9effb15e9dd3c3288550da054cb58263.html
I would be honoured if someone were to try and get it to run and report back the process they had to go through to get it to run (such as asking to download any dependencies).

afaik abena offers both now, the cloth ones are called something else

i wouldnt be surprised if most premium diaper brands were kept afloat by fetishism. don't actually incontinent people generally use catheters or bags or w/e? and its not like hospitals or old folks homes or w/e are gonna shell out two bucks per brief, and people doing their own purchasing probably don't want an inch-thick diaper on wherever they go

looks great user!

thread's ruined

RUINED

I can't write a simple diffuse shader.

Will someone help me if I post it?

Learn to draw and paint
You need a drawing program like photoshop, doesn't need to be PS

I doubt I can either but just pastebin that shit and post nigga

Reminder that someone LITERALLY posted this on /agdg/:

>A floating point means that the number has, well, a floating decimal point. Its decimal point is at any arbitrarily chosen position. (the position is not RANDOM, just ARBITRARY -- it's chosen based on the needs at that time, but those needs can be anything.)

>Usually, computers have a set number of digits to work with, but can put the point wherever because the math still works out fine. So the difference between 1.2345 and 123.45 is not that big, computationally, in base 10. (computer math is done in base 2 because le ebin binary may mays actually having root in real computation despite most binary converters and the like being totally arbitrary in how they interpret things; computers use base 2 because they only have "On" and "Off" to work with as numbers)

>However, to the user, a moving decimal point can represent a large difference, because the significant figures you can use are necessarily limited.

>Obviously to us, a computer has LOTS of digits to go through, but let's say that we have some fairly small number of them, like 5.

>If I want to calculate physics stuff on a cartesian plane streching out to "Very Far" units on each side in 2d. an object can be at a very precise position near the center, like [1.0082, 2.5598], but if it's far from the center, I star to lose precision. 10 units out, and I can only go to 3 places. 100 units, and I can only go to 2 places, like [650.25, 554.47]. If it's more than 99998 units out, I lose whole individual units as I start to having to define things like 1.0000x10^5 for being at 100000 in any coordinate (but not just htat, but now using much more memory because I have to store "1.0000" and "10" and "5" instead of just one number.)

Fucking look at it. Look at it and laugh.

I diffuse to help you

Where are mods when you need them?

delet that

this is actually true

Bu that's not wrong...

Currently experiencing a crippling case of dobut
Even if I can't ever make it it doesn't matter since I don't belong anywhere else so it's not like I have choice
Do you ever wonder how your life would have been if everything went well?

pastebin.com/731NTjgu

The result of this super-simple shader is >pic related. I know I set the color in the vertex shader but why isn't it interpolated so the shading is smooth?

Lol. It fucking gets worse.

What the actual fuck?

Dwelling on the past is a waste of your time. Spend your time figuring out how you're going to succeed in the future instead of wondering what you could've done differently.

>normalize values backwards

How stupid can a person be?

I'm kind of too beaten today too do much else

Cause your normals are fugged

Looks like you HAVE no normals

Download Gimp

I don't get it. There's nothing wrong about either of those.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

It's the source memester

They are shitposting. Don't respond to them. Just report it and hide it.

guys pls, if it works it's a free game
you like free games, don't you?

lol. i wonder if that person has actually ever used a computer ever

>Looks like you HAVE no normals
But I do. If I render input.Normal as color I get a rainbow ball.

Are we going to be like /b/? Half the posts just the same recycled content?

>post about how bloated the OP is
>source engine pic
>~20 replies to source engine pic
>this CS grad post

Would you be able to add VR support to blueprint-only game? I am currently working on a 6DOF game, and I want to sell it, so jumping on the VR train seems profitable. Basically something like looking around the cockpit of the ship + using tilt of controllers (I assume we are talking Vive here) as joystick. I don't have much now but in the near future I think I could use your help.

>Dozen replies
The thread has just started and the shitposting is already off the charts. I wonder if it's just one australian shitposter or multiple ones.

So that's the kind of thing Full Sail teaches people. Wowzers.

We must go deeper.

you misspelled 'autistic'

literally what the actual fuck

Someone capped the original, actually. So taking out the archives again won't save him this time. :)

Instead of everyone shitposting, tell me which potion design is better for my game?