/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Underbrush Breast Girl edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Replaced

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamliquid.net/hearthstone/Conquest
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/dBpRjbpEhv
discord.gg/rqkeG)
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/royal-banner-swordcraft
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/mihata-royal-gekikarazu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAO GAO

first for luna is a cunt

I want to fuck ____

I wish she was good.

Show me on the doll where the skeletons touched you

I was planning to organize a tournament for next week. I'll try making one each weekend or two to have some fun together. The formats will either be 2v2 conquest or best of 3 Take two. For now there will be no prize though.

So for next weekend this will be the tourney:

Format: Best of 3 Conquest

Basically you need 2 decks. More information below
wiki.teamliquid.net/hearthstone/Conquest

Registration steps:
- Go to this link and sign up: challonge.com/tournaments/signup/dBpRjbpEhv
- Join this Discord (discord.gg/rqkeG) and send a private message to “OmegaNyan”, with a link to the decklists you're going to use and your Shadowverse ID.
- Please have your nickname in Discord be the same as in SW. Just put it in parentheses or something.

Disconnection Rule:
- You will lose your first round if you leave room or dc in your match.
- Second time = lose another match *if you lose 2nd time you're out*
- 3rd time = Disqualified

I'll be streaming the event, so please come on time. I'm aware of timezone issues, if any match has to be done outside the tourney just notify me and provide me proof of your victory, just to be extra careful not to get memed on.

If you have any recommendations or ideas, feel free to tell me. Allahu's speed.

4th for ding dong ding dooooooooooooooooong

So I started with the Steam release and I still don't have a good deck for any group.

At first I was getting wins but now I lose 7/10.

Help me building a deck that is cheap so I can liquefy everything I don use. Just point out the cheapest and easy to win stuff.

make it biweekly because i'm kinda tired of reading this every time

swordfu

Anyone ever tried a Rouge Creed deck?
Seems like fun, but don´t have more than one of it right now. Ambush buffing viable?

Ehem, were you meaning to say that Midrange is better than Control?

Any foresters here?

Do you still run alternate fate when not running Ptp deck?

good in theory, but eats a lot of board space leaving you open. Maybe as an alternate control sword win con?

Banner Sword, Bat Aggro, Elana Haven, Storm Haven

kys

I want to be Vampy-chan and flaunt my pale vampire bottom!

I finished my second deck and now I've got no desire to open packs since I'm so far off of my next deck.

Tempted to just save up until I can open like 40 at once

>play my first 5 ranked games
>win all
>play my first take-two arena
>lose all 5
Is any craft better/worse than others in that mode or did I just got fucked up by rng and my own noobiness? (tried as sword)

kyssy kys~

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/royal-banner-swordcraft

This one?

BEING A LOLICON IS A SIN

BUT GOD LOVES YOU AND IS EVER MERCIFUL, IF YOU REJECT THE TEMPTATION OF YOUNG GIRLS AND THE UNDEAD HORDES AND EMBRACE HIS WORD, YOU WILL FIND FORGIVENESS AND SALVATION. GIVE YOURSELF TO GOD AND YOU WILL FIND EVERLASTING LIFE AND FREEDOM IN THE FORM OF MAGNIFICENT BEASTS AND PURE MAIDENS. DUST THE BLOOD AND SHADOWS AND AND JOIN THE HAVEN.

>buy three golds to complete a deck
>get all three golds in the next two packs
fug man

I've tried several different Ambush builds since I thought it'd be interesting, but making a viable Ambush deck isn't really going to happen. It just can't stand up on its own.

Sword is one of the easiest in take two.

>Maybe as an alternate control sword win con
Doesn't need another win con but does benefit massively from board space

It's why Rogue's isn't popular
Sword is the runaway best take two class.
Fuck I suck and I've gone 5/5 with it twice

THERE IS NO GOD YOU LYING SACK OF CANCER SHIT

Lolis are not ok but lewd priests are ok?

yeah. honestly part of the problem with control sword to me is its win conditions. it relies on olivia and leonidas to secure wins against other late game decks. otherwise it is just trying to stall out until the aggro deck concedes or just gets overwhelmed.

in a meta like this I find that pretty unreliable. the control decks you expect to see all have almost OTKs so you're stalling won't help you. on the flip side the aggro decks that are strong are extremely strong and have plenty of burn spells so your wards won't always save you.

midrange gets the job done. it's just an aggro deck with more reach so that you aren't stuck relying on topdecking storm cards while banners are on the field.

Uff. A lot of work for just fun. Why can´t we just get it rolling the day it is with just arriving? Did it for DFO tournaments and it worked just fine.

Fuck you birdman, femdom cunnies are better than god.

I just crafted seven legos

I'm scared to ever open packs

>PURE MAIDENS

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/mihata-royal-gekikarazu/

Slightly cheaper version but yes. The only golds you need are 3 awildas.

Fuck, now I feel bad.

I'm sorry, WHAT.

Are you seriously telling me that Vampiric Fortress doesn't do ANYTHING if there's no slots? That's 100% fucking retarded. It should attempt to summon a bat, fail then proceed to proc it's effect, IT SHOULD NOT SIT THERE DOING NOTHING AT ALL.

Thanks for the insight user

Meanwhile...
>checks game ai for midrange royal
>List is from 17 of october

Either the list needs an update or its already good and consistent

Shame, a fast glance, looks like Elana, but I guess since you can´t buff several times and no heal , is just not fast enough.

Please make it every two weeks, this is getting to the point of spam. It's getting really annoying now.

I wanna be under her brush.

Can you fucking read?

>If there were four cards in your area when the turn ended

I once missed lethal because of this and lost

I laughed at myself at least, why cant you

>alternate fate vs glimmering wings

Should I put them together?

>4 bats

Are you guys blind? Or do bats not count now?

Protip: they do. Because she bounced the evolved the next turn and I simply passed, let the fortress summon a bat and proceeded to win.

I bet you got anger issues. Get mad at yourself, not at others and the game.

Nice, I can make both. is either one significantly better than the other?
Probably will give them both a whirl anyway

WE SHALL SMITE THE LOLICON HEATHENS AND THEIR UNDEAD HORDES WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY. YES THIS INCLUDES PIRATE DYKES, LESBIANS ARE SOULLESS BEASTS.

>4 Cards
>Cards
Fucking cards you mongoloid.
The fortress itself is a card.

It's a little funny how it works right now because of the main activators for it. Both Vania evolved and summon bloodkins brings out two total cards. Combine that with fortress and you're sitting at three.

This means you can't actually combine those cards all on one turn usually unless you do some trading as well.

It's a funny card, but it has to be because it does insane damage in certain situations. I used to like it, but now I hate it and most of the bat cards. They are all unreliable and get easily destroyed by barrages. Half the time fortress is a dead draw and it is a complete loss in tempo if you throw it down without having it do huge damage.

just make banner, but remove some early game fluff and replace them and banners with sage commanders, wind gods, and alvidas. you can even put in a gabriel

Beast dominator gets traded by some evolved shitter 100% of the time on turn 5.

When's Banishcraft?

tfw more excited about the prospect of being able to run a death tyrant meme deck than getting beast dominator.

You could always evolve trade the Vania

Yeah that's usually how it goes, but then you lose out on a chunk of the damage because of it. One of the many reasons why I don't like that card and think the deck is way too gimmicky.

This is a no bullying zone
please be excellent to each other

4 cards. The fortress itself is a card too. You had 5 cards in play.

not the card problem, problem is you can't read.

Can anyone help me with linking my game from Steam to mobile?

I just tried with Bluestacks but it doesn't seem to be working. Does it take time to register? Just want those free packs.

I figured it out, I never considered it a card because it never went off when I had the fortress + 3 bats out at the end of turns. Apparently it checks that condition BEFORE it summons a bat, not after it, which imo is VERY dumb but I suppose lolibats doesn't need to be any more sanic.

It would be better if just looked for more then 4 cards rather then specifically 4.

Challenge me.

Okay I tried this game and here is my thougs.

Game is not FUN. Yeah not FUN. Here is why. Game relies too much on pure skills and p2w. I can not beat the cheating A.I because I did not get OP legends like everyoneelse. I can not win ranked and unranked because they are better. And sure if I want to just fight someone that is talented and lose, I might as well play chess. This is like chess, boring, all skills. In Hearthstone, even beginners have chane to win with bad cards. Portal can give me a super fun card that let me beat talented people. This game is just moving chess pieces.

Sorry. This game will die because kids will never give two shit about playing chess with anime tiddies. See ya, deleted and one star reviews on both app store and negative on Steam. Play chess instead.

Is it safe to dust queen vampire?

idiot here
can someone explain why the one who goes second only gets two evolves
first turn seems really worthless in comparision

>tfw Garuda will never descend from the heavens to sweep away the cockroaches and return Constantinople to its previous glory

why even live

You're completely right.

Not really, no.

Because first turn tempo matters, espcially in aggro decks.

What deck is the Ryu of the game and teches me honest fundamentals

>MAGNIFICENT BEASTS AND PURE MAIDENS

like this?

Anyone want to play?

Wow ES Rune is pretty fun.

Bannermeme.

Delete this

Swordcraft in general

Yes, this game actually require skills.

now back to the rngstone

>Liquify an animated Olivia for 2.5k to build a solid deck I won't get anally annahilated with every game
OR
>Show off
Hmmmm...

Well, I looked up the deck used in the JCG 29 and also in the Rage tourneys and interestingly the JCG 29 version uses Frontguard General while the Rage version uses Gabriel and also Shadowed Assassin

Pretty interesting, I'll have to look into it more once I have enough dust for two more Otohimes

you will eventually have every card

but you won't have shinies.

>liquefying animated cards
>liquefying legendaries in general
poorfag strats

Good games to the kind user that played some private matches with me, but I gotta leave now.

user, we've talked about this. Vampy should not be talked about that way.

>turning animated olivia into goop

don't do it user you'll regret it forever, olivia is bae

which one lads

Playing against Elana's kinda fun desu

Although I almost got rused because they used a seraph avatar

I want to lift up my dress and show off tight rump!

Not much more skills, but for sure less RNG than hearthstone.

>its a mirror match
>I'm second

user. That is not something Vania would do.

whew man, Atomeme is pretty dank.

>guy decides to skip lethal
>i get my memebanner next turn and got ambushed units down

>reddit tournament literally had phoenix roost fafnirs vs atomeme tyrants.

What a fucking meta

Theres a variant of AggroNecro that runs Atomeme, so I wonder if he might leave the meme area and leaving only Skullfane in that area

Man, I woulnd't mind PtP as much if amulet destruction wasn't awful. I don't think I can in good conscience run what I'd have to since it does nothing against havencraft and is mediocre as fuck against most decks on the off chance I have it when they drop ptp...

The one fucking gold card I've got three of from packs is roach

I don't have any other forest cards

Dude, Skullfane isn't even meme, he's just straight trash.

This is some of highlevel shitpost that i like

Isn't this game still fairly new? Eventually they will put shit similar to like Yogg or Ragnaros right?

Runecraft Cag leader when?

>10 standard tickets
>20 DE tickets
>8 cards each
>If every card you unpacked was an animated legendary, you would have 600,000 vials
>You could make 171 legendaries with that
>Or 750 golds

anyone knows how much an animated Homecoming DEs for? If a legendary gets nerfed and DEs for full value, that 600,000 might be able to break 1M.

if swordcraft is so great at control, why not make a ptp variant? :^)