/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Full Power Edition

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

Rift is near goten mentor (north east of Hercule platform). You have 13 minutes to play a match to get the costume piece

Last Time on Dragon Ball G

Is vanish step just the
>Hold direction and tap boost to step forward
thing?

Xth for SAIYAN PRIDE

I mistyped. Meant to say "at a super low level". Since it's easier to chain normals together, it's easier to mash at the lowest tier of play. Similar to why casuals liked Tekken. bottom level of play is easy, but the game itself is deep
No, you're thinking of Ganxingba. Grant isn't an actual member of the abridged group, I think. He's there for the gaming side of things, and handling the streams

xth for buu girl kisses

BIG

daily thank

Don't forget to check our the twitch stream for the first /dbg/ PC Tournament! Right now we're doing 3v3 for fun in between matches, but come watch anyways!

/missingno6

Let's see those CaCs.

POST SUPER ELITE

Buufu thread!

Why do Saiyans have the best names for their attacks?

>dicking around in training
>have Kamehameha immunity super soul on
>Goku uses kamehameha right in my face
>afterwards start taking no damage at all until he hits me with a normal ki blast
Is this supposed to happen?

I can't seem to win any battles against players.
Boy howdy do I suck.

I really hope next time they announce a raid they do it at an appropriate time and give more than 3 fucking hours for it.
It started at 11 am, I don't wake up at that time on fucking Saturdays.

No, vanish step is doing that plus hitting the jump button. This takes no stamina to use.
then there's the other vanish which is done by hitting jump while being hit. This takes 2 bars of stamina.
There's also a third vanish which uses 1 bar of stamina, this done by hitting the jump button either in the middle of your combo or after knocking an opponent away. This will make you appear behind them during a combo, or in front of them if they were knocked away.

Remember to spread that pure saiyan seed

>toriyama confirmed that 17 had 2 kids and a qt wife after the end of the cell saga
>despite this, GT made him evil and also made him dead for some reason?
im still mad

Second that Saiyan brethren!

Pea

This girl's lewdness knows no bounds... I love it!

Been grinding all day through the story and through some PQs

Toriyama confirmed that only recently, so what happened to him post Z was still up for debate.

because they're the best race, obviously

>wanting us to breed with natives that we should be enslaving
You don't deserve to wear his armor.

Do you think that Goku's just a masochist?

that's illegal...

Time stop dick punching all day every day.

Oh, alright. I knew about the other two but not that one.

THE

PURGE THE WEAK

OK

Have a Gohan

Adorable.

Every race needs a slave race. We just happen to be able to make a slave race that's strong.

>84 points in stamina
>125 in basic attack

Why does an extra 5 arrows increase it by so little? Stamina jumps all over the place but punches barely move.
Maybe I should just put those points in health

IDK, probably
When he trains he literally pushes himself to near death, and HAS to take eat a senzu bean.
Sure you could say it's to benefit himself, but you have to realize he's gotta like it also. You see the smile on his face. You know good and well he enjoys that.

Punching Gotenks and Goku is so satisfying.

Who are your favorite CaCs in these threads and why?

I will refrain from posting my autistic backstory.

Still the cutest.

You're remembering wrong, 17 in GT is alive. Gero makes another 17 in hell and then the one from hell goes and merges with the living one, creating Super 17.

Psycho Ball!

They're in the same category as fighting game moves, where they sound great to shout out loud during a fight.

Right. Not to mention that he married Chichi, who's probably pretty sadistic.

He also might resent that he gets stronger and stronger because it gets harder to find people who hurt him. And that's why he's always seeking the Next Big Thing in terms of power level!

The joke is on you. Whenever a saiyan is punched in the dick, their sperm receives a Zenkai boost!

Tell us user

So what exactly does vanish step do?

honestly, none of them. They all look the same. And most of them are generic sluts anyways. I have yet to see an actually original, cute one.

Agreed, though a Cooler is fine too.

I cannot blame anyone for hating Gotenks, but I still love that fucker and all his stupid moves.

GOD DAMN MONKEYS JUST DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reporting in.

Also, what triggers the extra 20 seconds on the expert mission against Blue Goku?
Do you just get them when his health drops to certain points?

It allows you to play the footsies game with your invincibility frames.

Because stamina from items is flat while basic attack is a mere 2% per arrow.

Is there any point to putting points in Stamina and Health?

What even are those legs that are tights? I thought they were Zarbon's but I don't think you can get his stuff.

For lack of a new or better screenshot.

Have a Goku

you have to wonder what the sex would be like between them

Both blue namekians.
Okran's a pretty cool old man.
Bumblebee just because her nickname took off with that whole Pumki thing.
The Frieza, Frostcykkle or something, the purple one, who does all the testing, and then got put in the dirt by that buu in the tournament.

What shirt is that?

Is my buufu cute to you, user?

Pea thread!

Pan's shirt.

The monkeys never die.
Not even this half-saiyan.

When you vanish step, you're invincible during the animation.
As you can imagine, this is really useful when dealing with late game AI who like to be complete dicks. Also when doing the expert missions, you can unlock from the enemy and vanish step to get away from all their ult spams.

OH AND THIS GUY FUCK that's a good name.

when i say cute, i mean females. even then I use the term loosely. I'm incapable of finding animals, and small things cute. When I say cute I mean the most appealing in a sexually cute way. Not like a "awwww that's cute" I don't feel that towards anyone.

Why do you think Goten could turn Super Saiyan immediately? He was born right after the fight with Super 13

Majin-exclusive leg piece ("Fun Suit").

Ones that actually post about the game rather than avatarfag, but there are none of them, especially buufus none of them post anything helpful

Can't wait for a mod that makes clothing not racial exclusive again.

>wanting to get away from an enemy
>not getting RIGHT in front of them as they do their ult animation and using based REVERSE MABAKUSENKO

Honestly, when doing that mission, I never pay attention to the timer and just go ham on Goku's face until he dies.
So long as you keep the pressure up and don't give him a break, you'll be fine. But remember, don't let the timer fuck with you.

supposedly it's because the max ki/stam is like 10 bars
whereas for damage you can get like 500% on some characters

>play a male saiyan
>mashing light attack is my best ult

also

>even tho i made my saiyan max buff with nerfed blast and no points into blast ki ults still deal more damage then strike ults

Knocked out the last of my mentors today. Now to work on PQs.

holy fuck this, finally another fucking sensible person in this goddamn thread that hates avatarfags as much as I do. They're so goddamn annoying with their " BUUUTTTSS" spam and their "SAIYAN HUGS" spam. Stop with your niche ass fucking trend starting pathetic waste of oxygen trends goddamn lunatics.

Feels very RNG.
>will the AI kick him out of damage or will it not?

Filthy Half-blood Monkey. Enlisted in the Frieza force early on in her life, eventually swapping over to King Cold's forces, thinking it would lead to an easier way to advance in ranks. However, after a mission gone wrong due to her own incompetence, rather than returning to Cold and risking his ire she snuck aboard a Galactic Patrol transport that ended up stopping near a group recruiting for the Time Patrol.

Joining up with them she went through the motions as most of the recruits did, having her previous history scrubbed clean due to good behaviour, before eventually getting shackled with the Critical Mission and ending up where she is now.

Has a soft spot for the RR and Androids. Thinks No. 17 is THE COOLEST, much to his annoyance.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go smash my head against the wall that is Expert Missions.

Do you use ice attacks or something?

>implying I don't avatarfag AND answer questions
I just don't post my character every post.

legit considering making this character my main because abusing kaio ken and strikes is more fun for me than ki-spamming

No, I haven't decided on a moveset yet. Why?

well, you're a little better than the other cunts. I swear I've seen this Pumki dog bitch at least 20 times in every thread. It gets kinda annoying.

Im not a raging autist like you, i don't really mind the avatarfag or the butt posters, but i at least wish some of them would be helpful

Someone seems buttflustered.
Why don't you come have a .. whatever the fuck this is?

I like the concept of a majin who hates candy. Also, green is the best color.

>there are none of them
I resent that remark. I try to be as helpful as I can with you fags.

The game needs more balancing in general. Sta breaks and Sta in general is too good. Strike shit is just shit all around. Moves have 0 fucking tracking outside of a few.

I'd rather take X1's Saiyan spamming shitstorms again than not have any Ults that don't require a fucking combo setup to even think about using.

>tfw Kaioken is only good on fembuus
>tfw you hate majins

teriyaki?

Well your character's name is Taiga so I kinda assumed...

>raging autist
how? please tell me. Every fucking time I post in /dbg/ people call me a sociopath, autistic, psychopath, sperg, etc. Where's the fucking proof or the basis of those fucking accusations?

there are some buufus that are helpful

So much punching.

TAKOyaki, you filthy gaijins.