Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s4HGDhabF3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sombra is not OP! stfu!

Sombra is for ______

Booping.

Prostate hacking

>no smugberry to warm up with cuddles

I would let Sombra connect to my wi fi if you know what I mean.

Jamison Fawkes!

OTP

>there are people that didn't get all the halloween sprays (buying or unboxing)
>there are people that won't be able to use this spray while playing Sombra

I'm so sorry.

deleting

>decided to reinstall Overwatch in anticipation for Sombra
>still the same 2+ minute queue times for "quick play" that have been prevalent since launch
>still the same scrubby faggots stalling out games for 10 minutes with tank heavy teams

Of course we still won with me playing, but the defending team played like fucking pussies playing the easiest shit. The game is so fucking boring since you just can't kill a Zarya.

I'm looking forward to playing Sombra at launch when she's likely to be at her best, before tank scrubs start crying and foaming at the mouth that an Offensive hero does more damage than a Tank. Which we all know Blizzard is going to listen to them and nerf her into the ground. Only tanks are allowed to be powerful, after all.

>Lassiz was actually good looking in his subscriber gif thing
>he's a fat fuck now

dumb frogposter

Do we have any pics of what her golden gun looks like yet?

>Gonna spray then say boop voiceline for POTGs

AW YEAH

The berry is creepy.

Deporting

Torb what are you doing

reminder

>buy ticket
>can only watch the free things that were streamed on twitch (by blizz) anyway

Getting play of the game

Do you think Blizz would fuck up so colossally as to not have a Boop voiceline?

you guys wanted to know how a 1800 player play, here it is. I also want some feedback on how to git gud, laugh all you want but if you got any tips, shoot em my way

youtu.be/s4HGDhabF3E

another one needs more time to upload

Post hero ideas
I want that remove kebab looking guy from one of the shorts (recall?).
>Serbian soldier who had some weird nanobot experiments done on him by Mercy, 200hp
>passive is he runs really fucking fast and is immune to steel trap and mei slows but can't jump
>uses double barreled shotgun, alt fire shoots both shells at once
>1 ability gives increased damage while taking more for a few seconds
>2 ability makes him move quicker with every 20 points of damage taken
>ult makes him immune to healing from external sources, but he vampires all the damage he deals, up to a 350 overheal
Basically Doomguy with a "no pain, no gain" theme

Drinking his manlet sorrows away

>buy ticket
and this is how we know you're a retard

Resting from tacos, brown lolis and getting POTGs

Reminder that Sombra is ONLY for sexual.

>watching nice japanese overwatch stream
>scared to talk and be outed as a foreigner

Why does Mei's ult charge so fucking fast when you aren't even doing anything? You can get 10%+ just from a short walk from spawn

>7 eyes on her helmet
>8th is her scope

Deepest lore

I've already wondered about that...it would be Hitler levels of inhumanity

Pretty sure we'd be in our rights to drag them from the corp office and start dousing them in kerosine while chanting BOOP

BOOP

BOOP

>random no name artist does a better rendition of Sombra with minimal changes in a day than Blizzard could in all these months of designing and creating her

at least i'm not a poor retard like you cunt

just go wwww

>Smugberry
I want to hug the smug.

But isn't Jumping meta in all fps games?

You fags ever play Shadowrun for the Xbox 360? The troll race character had an interesting ability.

Basically, the more damage the troll took at once, the higher their damage resistance went up. So if you are continuously shooting at the troll, your bullets will become less and less effective until they're doing barely any damage.

So the smart thing is to wait for a few seconds and let the resistance reset and then begin shooting him again.

I think that would make a pretty strong tank.

>if you don't waste money like an idiot you're just poor XDD
you're just digging yourself deeper my man

what went wrong?

I want #10 to be absolute transhumunanist madman, who augumented himself, because he wanted to.He would call out Genji for being such a pussy about cybernisation

>zarya but even more annoying

No thanks

All he did was buckle her neck thing up

You can also watch the Q&A that won't be streamed to the public later if it makes you feel better.

Anyone can draw a better face if they hide half the face.

That weak ass shield.

>Sinner
Good taste, user

idk why you wouldn't want to replace your parts with better parts

a walking ult is rarely an interesting character. see: mercy.

All of Sombra's design problems start from the nose up.

Could be interesting.

I still want my Doomfist with only deadly melee punches and he moves faster the more you hurt him so you're caught between

>Don't shoot him!
>NO SHOOT HIM HE'S GONNA KILL US
>Don't shoot him!
>I'm shooting him
>FUUUUCK

Sombra gameplay looks sick, can't wait to play her.

Though it'll probably be like Genji where the hero looks cool when someone plays them well but you're absolute shit at playing them yourself.

He's better than Shadman, that's for sure.

Honestly, if they just fixed her shitty sidecut, things would be better.

How do you cope with killing half of the enemy team including all of the healers and then your team doing nothing but dawdling until everyone respawns and they rush in to die?

Because it's driving me crazy. It feels like they are intentionally trying to make us lose.

That's literally the same man.

>m-muh shy wilting submissive waifu!

He could be a support tank.

Low damage but extremely high damage resistance.

Enjoy getting fire bombed by strangers and having an unruly mob rip your limbs off in the middle of the street

that one is free

tfw already play tracer and genji well

The meta is pretty set in and now slowly gravitating to triple tanks 2sup 1dps. It's gonna be 3tank 2sup 1sombra pretty soon.

So according to the Sombra video, Zarya's new mission is to find the mexican hacker and break her with her massive futa cock, right?

Nevermind then. Sorry, user.

It would be a nod to the doom inspiration, and a way to keep his mobility in check. Maybe just a reduced jump arc if he was unplayable without it.

;_;

Obviously

Oy vey where's the ms paint comic just for retards like this.

>sombra
>huge thicc thighs and ass
>no skin that shows it off

fucc

What exactly SK team has that other teams not? What's their secret? Is it eastern magic?

Cutest and best pairing

I want to fug the smug.

Her claws would shred your bunghole.

>''RWAAARRGHH!!!''

How do you know that purple shit isn't her skin?

Oh, wow, that's really -

Wait, is that D.Va on D.Va?

You can also rewatch the What's New, Shorts and Sound Panels. Those were interesting as well.

I await the SFMs.

D.Va selfcest is the only good ship other than D.Va x 76

Her nails are short

Nothing hard about Sombra you just gotta using your free resets until you can get behind the team and kill a support and teleport away. It'll only take 2 seconds to kill someone. Do this two times to max your ult then team wipe with your ult.

Jesse Mccree
Sombra is everything I wanted and more

Need more loli Sombra fan art.

>normal sized head
>acceptable levels of makeup
>no ear gauges
>only one eyebrow shaved
>no shitty pattern on side cut
>nicely spaced and proportioned eyes
>better hair flow
>more subdued colors
>better looking collar
>nicer head-to-body proportions

As I said, minimal changes.

No one said anything about personality.

Could there be a fitting winter or christmas skin for sombra fitting her charakter design?

Pic related.

Fuck you've wasted my time with this garbage because I typed this out on my phone and Clover stopped working.

Lucio and Winston are, relatively speaking, not fun, because it's nearly impossible to do something impressive with them. Compared with getting two headshots on a Tracer as a character who can aim, they're dull.

Reinhardt is annoying because, if he's in your face, he cannot miss. His damage is guaranteed, and so it's a question of whether you can kill him in a certain time limit, which a lot of characters cannot do. When Rein gets nanoboosted and is up close, most characters just have to hold M1 and accept they'll die. Even if they get all head shots and he isn't nanoboosted, most heroes still won't win against him, if he's close up in a duel situation.

>if you give them really low health and not one-hit slashes it wouldn't be so bad
If you make the character like this, it becomes an issue of whether or not you can do significant burst damage to him, while he can do little other than hold W and left click and hope his opponent is incompetent. If you put him at a disadvantage close up against even a few characters, he's worthless.

Tracer isn't constantly in your face, she tries to disorient you with her mobility. She's also annoying as fuck anyways, so if it is the same that's a problem. The melee only hero would just try to ambush people and kill them, which wouldn't be enjoyable to do or deal with.

It would be boring and annoying. You think it would be cool, you aren't thinking of whether it would be fun.

There should be a reverse-armor kind of health

>Reduces incoming damage by half with no cap
>Cannot reduce individual bullet damage below 5

So
>Weak against Winston, Tracer, etc. because it doesn't affect them at all
>Very strong against McCree, Snipers, etc.

>"You really like me, user?"

Is Jesse McCree making fun of the SK team captain?

more!

All her skins were revealed already?

How do we know this isn't another video that takes place before the events of the game?

>But on the eve of the tournament, an attack came from the long-dormant Siberian omnium, and her village was thrust into war once again. Aleksandra immediately withdrew from the competition and rushed home to enlist in the local defense forces, sacrificing the life of fame and fortune she might have had

Here we saw her just as she joins the fight.

pls I need more

a cosplayer like this is usually passed around all over the internet, yet there is nothing

Please give us Soundquake Blizzard. I want to go 1 on 1 with a Reinhardt.

>draws don't interrupt loss streaks
>haven't won a game in several days
>losing 150 per game now
>back in fucking SILVER numbers

alright /owg/ i'm going to main a single dps to carry me all the way to master

genji or mccree?

Superior loli