/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Captains On Deck Edition

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Help a f2p out. Simba or mushu guilted? My power aoe is so bad

I also have timeless pete but 3 dot

Xth for NO BULLY

I love how Aqua's hips sway when she walks.

Mushu if he's guilted. Simba relies on status for maximum damage, Mushu is just a flat our damage dealer. If he's not guilted use Paine. Same goes for Pete but with Wakka over him for guilt.

I have mushu guilted but only at 29%.

Should i just grind paine instead?

Paine only goes up to 25% so absolutely not

Then yeah stick with Mushu. He's better than Paine and should be better than Simba unless he's got higher guilt and your enemies are all poisoned. Plus it gives you the chance to be a doofus and quote Eddie Murphy every time you use him.

Filter?

All it says is custom, meaning someone somehow made it and custom filters don't get named

KH pasta art would be pretty cool.

Actually doesn't Pete have a higher multiplier than Wakka.

>Christmas shopping
>no new kingdom hearts game in December to alleviate the stress

Does he? That'd be real weird since he and KH Riku are just paid Wakka.

Wonder if square could do a KH VR game for playstation

Will this guy return for KH3

KH Babe dating sim!

Yes and he will be a bro who sacrifices himself

Enough jewels to do one more pull for iKairi
EMC or Scora Assistance Deal?

For the same number of Dots, yes. But Guilted Wakka is better than no-dots Pete.

How many pulls have you done?

Hairs dumb but it has the colors i like most. Hope they have outfit customization in 3, mostly just want a serious scene of Xehanort giving some big monologue and it just hard cuts to sora wearing the big ass afro and the mustache glasses

I would advise against it, but you could try maybe the Score Attack Pack since that gives out some pretty nice medals.

Might still be worth considering the upright slots are probably used by other things.

How do you get different color hair? Ive seen namine darker colors but i dont see them?

Well most hair styles get different color variations depending on which color you choose, like pic related i chose gray with this hair styles and its got like a deep blue shade to it. All depends on style and color

This one actually looks pretty great.

So I heard the game got 5 million downloads. What do you guys think sena will do for us to celebrate?

50 avatar coins
3 6* moogles

600 or 1500 jews probably

Night /khg/.

>less than two dozen people have passed me in the coliseum rankings today
>go to do some coliseum while waiting for my friend to get ready for netplay
>I'm at the bad dogs round
Oh fuck. That explains it. I don't think Kairi and Jack will be enough to one turn kill those assholes so I might be stuck here forever with bad RNG.

>try mog Adamantite 4
What, 44 bars in 3 turns? I get that MoG is a whale keyblade, but this is absurd

Christ, I forgot about the maintenance. This is practically the only time I have to finish this weekend's raid board too. And I'm not even sure my raid boss will still be there.

>maintenance
I was 2 more tries away from killing the raid boss too

better luck

>20min

Huh. I wonder how this will affect me since I was mid-colisseum reset streak. If it takes me out of the quest I'm totally gonna be indifferent as hell because the AP and then some will be back when the game comes up

So do we know what will come with the maintenance?
Besides a new non-Halloween icon of course

burst mode
no brooms

Probably the UI updates from JP 1.4

Burst if they're feeling spicy

maintenance is over

Nice game updates SENA :^)

Those would all require client-side updates. Maybe server-side too, in some cases, but there doesn't seem to be a client update availble at this time. Just a small download on first post-maintenance login, and that doesn't seem to have added any new medal slots.

My guess is that this was just a DST thing.

I don't think you'd need to download an update just to change the time...

Finally got Marly over here to 100% Guilt. My first maxed Tier 3 Guilt. Feels good, man.

Looks like the in-game clock didn't change with daylight savings. If it stays like this it'll be nice to have everything update an hour earlier.

Free pass to round 70 baby. I wonder if there's no more big gaps until I beat the next round of dogs. If that happens.

I honestly don't think they plan on giving us anything.

If they did, I think they would've already.

Looks like they fucked up. I just got two daily login rewards.

Same here

Though I thought they fucked up yesterday's one

Me too. How are they going to compensate us? -_-

I'd like an Epic Attackers deal for ST medals

You only need four or five 130% guilt premiums.

We're supposed to have Brooms for this shit.

Like these quests were designed for people that have guilted Premium medals

>Like these quests were designed for people that have guilted Premium medals
Possibly.

>We're supposed to have Brooms for this shit.
We're not "supposed" to have anything. Quit yer entitled bellyaching.

Fuck off cunt.

Deja vu. Is this going to end the way the last one did?

Kill yourself faggot.

Well that wasn't very nice.

Kill yourself faggot.

Trying to make this quicker, are we? Mommy will be here to put you in Time Out soon, I promise.

STOP FIGHTING THIS IS A PLACE OF FRIENDSHIP

Kill yourself faggot.

Stahp.

Uhh... the broomwhiner started it.

I don't care. Both of you apologize.

Dumb aquaposter.

Shhhhh. Just apologize.

I'm not seeing any apologizing going on.

I apologize for the broomwhiner being a big fat poopyhead.

There's no need for guilted premiums a max guilt Xaldin and the appropriate buffs are enough.

Now why would you go and do that?

This is more cringe than the majority of shitty KH fanfiction on Tumblr.

Now YOU need to kill yourself, faggot.

He told me to kill myself. What have I done to apologize for?

Yeah, isn't it great?

Guys I just want Aqua to be happy

do you think Nomura will let it happen?

Nomura? Let a character be happy? I doubt it. Not unless he were under contractual obligation by Disney or something... oh, wait...

I just realized do when/how Namine knew she belonged to Kairi

3 is supposedly the end of this saga, and considering Aqua is currently the most experienced Wielder alive, bar maybe Mickey or an out-of-retirement Yen Sid, she'll likely be set up as the new Eraqus to teach a new generation of wielders.

Ventus will likely be saved, but Terra will be beyond rescue, or will end up sacrificing himself to end Xehanort.

So a bittersweet ending for her.

lots of stuff surrounding Namine is retarded desu

When was she formed, was she always in the Org.s custody locked in the castle etc.

did they have her write and sketch for a whole year or what

I'm okay with those, Aqua is great character and I couldn't bare to watch her get character assassinated or anything. Her, Mickey and Riku do so much fucking legwork in this series, they all deserve a nice rest and good fucking lay

>she'll likely be set up as the new Eraqus to teach a new generation of wielders.
Well apparently there's 2 general options for Masters, this, or going out into the world. I'd imagine that she sits her ass down after 3 and teaches.

She knew due to Sora and Kairi's connection. She has full knowledge of Sora's memories so she knew exactly how she was "born".

>but Terra will be beyond rescue, or will end up sacrificing himself to end Xehanort.
I doubt this. They pretty much outright said that Sora will save everyone's ass in Blank Points.

If we don't finally get a 100% happy ending after this 16+ year long saga I'm fucking marching on Square-Enix

Sora is the best shota.

You are wrong.

It is obviously someone else

Go fuck yourself.

Now, now, the lady said to apologize. All I did was show you what you look like to everyone else. You mad because my gif had a girl in it this time?