/dbg/ - Dragon Ball general

Unrelenting rage edition

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt (embed)

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

Rift is near goten mentor (north east of Hercule platform). You have 13 minutes to play a match to get the costume piece

Last Time on Dragon Ball G

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wmx5O
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's this?

VEGITO BLUE DLC WHEN
WHEEEEEN

>Want to make a strike buu
>Buus not well suited to strikes
>Or anything really

First for one of the DLC better have Blue Vegito.

Buutts

>not wishing for justice

And yes, I waited for a new thread to post this shitty reference. I regret nothing

ayy future DLC incoming

Bruh nobody talking about ssj blue vegito HOLY FUCK next week cant come soon enough

The king, has returned.

>Buu's not suited to strikes
Make a female.

Not bad. Pretty good for a L5 QQ bang, to be honest.

>1080p

NO YOU AIN'T FAGGOT
YOU NOT FIRST AT JACK SHIT EXCEPT YOUR MOM GETTING FUCKED BY BLACK MEN

Taino is great, she has great taste.

You're trapped in a room with 2 buufus for a week, what do you do?

I want to sexually fuck Taino.

Do you think we'll get more XV1 CaC and XV2 CaC interaction in the DLC?

>DBS is shit they said
>its never gonna get good they said
>best villan since forever
>insane battles
>SSJ BLUE VEGITO

AAAAAAAHH!!!!

le have le sex ecks dee

Remember to make a Baby Version of your character.

Eat them. I get hungry I wont care if they're sapient.

Fuse with one to have glorious yuri with the other

I got an Endless Battle lobby open on PC, probably the only one that says "Unlocking Achievements" - so if anyone is still looking for those 7 wins, feel free to join.

Hey man, if I had a gorillian dollars to blow on a monitor I would. 1080 is an upgrade for me.

Wow, Cell really let himself go.

Which is the best?

IS BLUE VEGITO STRONGER THAN BEERUS OR CHAMPA?

CAN I GET A BLUE VEGITO BEATING UP SHITTY CAT GODS EPISODE?

>goku training
>teaches spirit bomb
>10x kmhmh
>instant transmision
>all of which the CPU exploits the fuck out of when you use them
why are all these moves shit?

>yfw Expert Mission SSGSS Vegito

trust me, the monitor is cheap

a pc able to run 4k is the real expensive bit.

It's that time again. Post that Cac

But Timebreaker versions are better.

Top one or third one, depending on if you want the little bit of extra HP or extra blast damage.

>There are actually people out there that don't think Zamasu is best DB Villain to date

The Guru's House is under attack!

I personally use the top one myself. It's only about a ~5-7% damage loss for 5- versus a 2 bar stam/ki gain.

shit luck fampai

Roger that.

excuse you

When will they learn /dbg/?

What the fuck man

>watching TFS Xenoverse 2 playthrough
>episodes 1-8
>"Why would we need to use the attribute points? this shits easy even though we're under leveled"
>Episode 9
>getting beat by Frieza and Cooler
>"Man I love this game, but the difficulty curve increased like CRAZY at this level"

>doesn't have any kind of armor
god damn lazy fucks

I'm stuck

help

How many resets?

Raditz aka the perfect cinnamon bun was a villain user

He's got a shit generic goal.
Other than that, yeah, he's pretty good.

How?

>even became a literal inmortal god of the multiverse To the point that Vegito had to step in again to stop shit from hitting the fan again

Best arc fucking ever

You're excused, as well

well user, Il die without water so I just tell them where my secret stash of dragon balls are if they get me back up. No matter how great energy zone feels it dont cure thirst!
i hope so

Lani is a huge shit with stuff like that. Kaiser and Grant are fine with leveling and stuff. They enjoy the game a fair deal, and shit talk Lani a bit in some of the episodes afterwards

>best DB villain
He fucks around with his prey worse than Frieza, he can't even kill Future Trunks despite the numerous attempts, even the smug he & Black have isn't exclusive to him.

BIG

GHETTI

STAR

Taino is the best Namekian.

I'M FUCKING TRYING RADITZ

THESE SSB NIGGERS HAVE LIKE 60 HEALTH BARS

Holy shit though, what a mission to solo. Thank god my mentor showed up.

>>SSJ BLUE VEGITO
Literally GT tier.

There is no CaC here, only Cell!

The King Vegeta duds make me feel like I'm playing as someone out of Fire Emblem.

I have 2 people for a strike run, dunno which to use.
Help

Trying for clothes or X100BBK?

>dbtime says the episode is subbed
>it isn't

But is he as perfect as Cell? In fact, is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

So is the classroom ever actually used for anything? Seems like a pointless room.

NEEEERRD

BEST GI COMING THROUGH

This stance in GOLD MODE is so cash.

When you get some mentors at 100% they have a tiny scene there together.

Honestly the worst if we exclude non-canon stuff.

I think instructors muck around in it if you perfect enough of them, or something like that

he better have final explosion equipped

Remember to post as many images as you possibly can

dude holy fuck more. Give me archive

Reminder that Time Skip is the coolest Ult.

Armor got blown off right near the end of today's episode.

This feels way too good to hit.

Got it covered.

Here's Note. Note is the best.

Did anyone else get extra gifts today? Is this also from the raid?

>no road roller

its ok i guess

based buufu

I see, I only maxed out Krillin and beat the storyline since I was waiting for the cheat table to fix PQ drop rates. He didn't have a scene.

Instructor events
imgur.com/a/wmx5O

Few missions are more bullshit than the training missions where you HAVE to finish off the instructor with the new move.

I just spent 10 minutes of a 15 minute match just trying to hit Majin Buu one last fucking time with innocence cannon and the little fucker would just. not. let. me. Even stamina breaking him wasn't working as for some reason the move wasn't working for me at point blank range.

Similar bullshit happened trying to serve 18 two pizzas she just didn't want to eat.

>Hey lets make the coolest and best looking ult in the game slow AND have poor damage.

Damn, im trying to get the ending where goku doesn't cockblock you, has anyone been able to give a proper explaination on how to trigger it yet, or is it rng?

On another note, what pq drops Rakshasa's Claw?

Can't decide between glasses or no glasses. Suggestions?
He-Man for sure

Beerus is stronger because he's however strong the writers feel like he is on any given day.. Not that he'll ever actually fight again, mind you

he does if you also max out android 18. and its adorable.

There's different endings?

I don't remember the number, but the name was "Hell is a Picture?"

I'm betting Beerus has some bullshit magic God of Destruction exclusive shit that's unrelated to his other powers.

Jaco beat me 3 times before I could hit him once with his ult. Every attempt went for about 13 minutes. No words.

Glasses make everything better.

If it was also useful everyone would use it, literally everyone.
Just look at Justice Combination.

just like in xeno 1 there's an ending where you kill the final boss without goku stealing your thunder

He'll fight somebody who is the strongest super sand lesbian and job so that Goku can finally become a literal god