>tfw your main class becomes flavor of the month so you gotta switch

I hope you mean from the servers.

How do you get legendary engrams in heroic siva and forge? I keep getting blues

RNG

>tfw sunsinger and this never happens

it's random, even if you got the vanguard streak going

>more Defenders and Fusion Rifles in the Crucible
It's finally happening.

>Spooky Trials is just people sitting in a corner with a shotgun or suicide bombing with Fusion grenades
>People think this is somehow a good thing

i hate reddit and those who use it

>I'm not good enough to be moving around the map constantly so the enemy team never knows where I am

Why do that when i can shotgun camp and get the same end result?

>be door camper
>get shot from behind
it works both ways

I did go flawless today only using the shotgun camping method, so fuck off

Yeah and people go flawless more often by actually being good and using their mobility to their advantage in an environment where the enemy can't keep track of you.

Congrats on getting matched against bad people, I guess?

Ya'll still gay?

>Being mobile when camping is a better strategy

whatever man

Are you?

Saladin got KEKED THE FUCK OUT by Sombra.

BOOP

what did he mean by this?

Saladin's voice actor is the same as Reaper's

Looks like that's it for me boyos, it's been a good run.

Siiiiiiiiiiiidhe, what did you do?

fuck off retard

oh i see, thanks

Does class actually matter or what?

NOw do one for PS4

In terms of what?

I'm like, 95% straight.

The actual game

Ive heard you can just play it as a normal FPS and be fine no matter what

Any HM WotM happening?

You can use only weapons, but you will have slight setback against others in pvp and pve

>Baboon errors only in single player
>Crucible and Strikes are fine

Bungie needs to fix their shit

How long until titans go back to never being seen ever

No but I'll join if one arises

>The Ram is the only Warlock Exotic I have
>It looks like shit

End my life

Anyone doing Nightfalls? Or am I too late?

Hold up I just noticed they fixed it so that you don't get three copies of an emblem every time you complete a challenge for the first time.

Thumbs up to Riot for that, actually.

sometimes i like to imagine a fat black gangster in a purple suit, sunglasses and hat that pushes his curly hair to the sides. He himself is riding in a clown car so you can only see his top half as he sways side to side

What? How'd you get this?

The past 3 hours of my life have been spent getting relic iron from nodes

I have not gotten a single relic crystal, is this quest glitched?

Easily

No you fucking retard

Oh yeah, I'm the retard for doing this absolutely retarded quest. Only in an MMO would there be something as tedious as this

He's saying thats not how it works.

nope

Hey you fucking /dg/enerates, it's me, AutismWolf75 (pic very related) here to lecture you on why Destiny is a shit game and how Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare™ is the superior entertainment choice.

Infinite Warfare's™ gameplay is so much better than Dedstiny's. Destiny gunplay and TTK is slower than you autists. It takes a few years (the same amount of time it takes for Bungie to patch their broken shitfest) to kill anything. This goes for any gun except for the flavor of the month exotic or meme weapon. Bungie's balancing method can be summed up with "Just buff whatever gun/ability until things start to look better".

Throughout most modern CoDs, there is seldom any patches for weapon balancing. Every weapon in Infinite Warfare™ looks great so far and each have a reasonable TTK for a fast paced multiplayer experience.

Why even play Destiny anymore for anything other than the new $30-$40 raid? The PvP is so clearly neglected by Bungie and it's reflected in it's balancing. The raids are mostly garbage now. Crota's End was as hard as a strike because of cheesing, and King's Fall was mostly comprised of half assed jumping/maze puzzles. And don't get me started on the Rise of Iron raid (Only three encounters. Sad!)

>but muh quests!
>but muh private matches! (nice that you just got this basic feature)
>muh SRL that will never return!
>muh festival of the lost!
>look everyone! the pile of dogshit is starting to smell a little better!

Just save your money from this cancerous Bungieshit. Buy Infinite Warfare: Legacy Edition™ and play MW Remastered™.

What not works, the game? I just went into an inferno rumble and killed 25 people with this stupid fucking voidfang without ANY heavy ammo

And now, as I collect my 50th RELIC IRON node, still nothing? Even the Don't Have Time To Explain had a less cancerous questline, don't even get me started on the fucking Thorne.

If I'm doing something wrong here, PLEASE let me know. Because if I am doing this correctly, Bungie is just really good at making me feel like a retard, as usual.

Fuck

it's just fucking rng dude

keep going

I'm disappointed that you cant focus this kind of energy into something productive.

That's what my woodshop class is for.

>internet is so shit that I get kicked from Iron Tomb farming before I even get out of the oil tanker

The man said "productive" not "sad and a little gay".

nice try orwell

>Spectrum"I'm white I promise"Wolf75 having a credible opinion on anything

Nice thesis, but your word is worthless.

Spotted the low test cucklord who cut himself with a tablesaw because his dumbass put his hand on the stock while running it through the blade (without sawstop, nonetheless).

>only three encounters
Every raid has three encounters with bosses
>muh SRL that will never return!
SRL is coming back moron
>cod infinite warfare
dude space shit fps lmao

I am white. I have a farmer tan. Any tan but a farmer tan is degenerate

Nah. I took metalshop and learned 3 different kinds of welding by age 15 and had enough money from my new job to pay for 3 years of college before having to start working again.
You're shitty gumball machine or clock frame seems kinda of sad in comparison is all.

>shitty gumball or clock frame

Sounds like some projecting.

>3 years of college
>you're

3 years of college indeed senpai.

I'm just saying my highschool shop class taught me an incredibly lucrative skill thats needed and in demand literally everywhere and yours kind of taught you how to make toys and trinkets out of bunk wood and maybe how to deal with making do with dissapointment.

college doesnt mean shit if you're in an irrelevant field of study

Its american college it didn't teach me jack shit.
What it DID do is mean my job application isn't instantly thrown out and how to rock beerpong.

If you really are a metalworker why are you posting on /dg/ on a Saturday night?

Looks like your metalshop faggotry was all for naught

You went to college and did all this great stuff and yet here you are talking about high school like its the most important thing you've ever done

This some tasty ass bait

My warlock's t13. Are we allowed to do that? Am I going to get in trouble?

>Its american college it didn't teach me jack shit.
sounds like you went to a shit college

Because i'm secure enough in my job not to have to work weekends. Thats for labor.
Do they do woodshop outside of middle/highschool? Are there woodshop classes for adults now? I honestly dont know.

Felwinter's doesn't count idiot

>Cant buy materials
>Have to walk around for half an hour to get 10

Why is this system still in place

You ever been to a non-american uni?
It makes american uni's seem like expensive daycares.

>not using nightstalker
>not taking 3 minutes

also, you can buy materials

the vanguard quartermaster in the hangar sells them for 10 legendary marks

>inb4 I don't have nor can i get marks

Put on a material ghost.

He needs to do the quest for Dark Drinker

I'm not an idiot, I've got 201 INT :^)

why are the top universities in the world in the US? like I said, and this goes for any country, if you're not learning from your classes then you're in a shit program, or a shit university

Don't think it's the same guy. This guy's only talking about materials themselves

or they are stupid

Use the extractor on your ghost and do a strike. Takes ten mins to get shit loads. What's wrong with you? Our use a nightstalker. Fucking hell. Also

>Cant buy materials

Why the fuck not?

yea, there's that too