/krog/ - Kronos General

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old thread:

first for the day of the rope and removing the mentally ill from VG guilds

Relentless as always aren't you Tucker

daily reminder to avoid Nihilum at all costs as this it what their typical member is like

>Sweetress

who

I want newfags to leave

>autism

is that just some random person or what? their character doesnt show up in armory or RP

because they got btfo'd so hard they either deleted their account or change the name

>newfag
>>>reddit

their character would still be on both the armory and RP regardless if they deleted their character

was that person even in nihilum or was this just random person you interacted with?

was this even on kronos?

Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Nostalrius II or Crestfall with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

>autism

I did some digging, both Binkee and Kylee are Nostalrius characters, this chat log is from Nostalrius' PvP server.

This person has nothing to do with Kronos and is just shitposting from the looks of it.

it is literally a 10 year screenshot, you fucking retards, go jump off a cliff

please save us Ituh

Is Nost confirmed yet?

day(s)

anyone else think nost's announcement will be like

"Thanks for waiting and supporting us everyone! We are pleased to announce we've begun work on releasing a new server! Stay tuned for more information!"

aka more vague bullshit

It's confirmed. We just wont have a launch date until a few days after blizzcon.

probably

I don't expect an actual relaunch for a while (like a month+)

I want it to be like

"It's up"

You have sold your kronos account r-right?

I'm holding out for nost's announcement to be nothing. That way I can make big money off the retards who already sold off their characters for pocket change.

Yeah that's not happening

Kronos is finished

I would but I have too many me(me)ories

Probably going to use the server to DDoS nost out of desperation.

I can feel the autism, absolutely horrifying

>K1 releases
>Nost releases and kills K1
>Nost dies
>K2 releases
>Nost2 releases and kills K2
POTTERY

>Indi makes a second mc raid not coming to ours
>that is okay because he isn't raiding with us in bwl or in our guild
>he rejoins the guild when we finish bwl progressing
>that is okay because he will now join our mcs where we lack tanks and we struggle
>indi doesn't stop his MC raid
>that is okay because that means that its his own decision and will get him lootbanned
>any other player in the guild is insulted and lootbanned if they go to another MC raid
>Indi isn't
>Indi can rename his raid to a 'second nihilum' raid
>it's a nihilum raid but he keeps all the gold
>the excuse is to farm more oranges
>three new orange drops are completely wasted on a pug and arizonatears (the normie who doesn't raid with us or even logs)
>He isn't lootbanned and the gold is used to buy his e-girlfriends stuff
>the entire guild just paid for puddi's 100% mount
Why is this allowed?

nost released before K1

shut UP

Ituh will save us

because he has a 2nd tank character that he comes to the main MC on

they had the same release dates, though kronos beta was an unplayable mess so they had to delay the release by a month.

Can anyone update me on what is going on with Nostalrius?

Have they even said anything regarding a possible server restart or is everyone just speculating?

>indi doesn't stop his MC raid
Who cares, he's gearing up people's alts. He doesn't raidlead with us so what harm does it do to the guild for him to not run the first tier of content with us? Nothing.

>any other player in the guild is insulted and lootbanned if they go to another MC raid
>Indi isn't
That's never happened.

>three new orange drops are completely wasted on a pug and arizonatears (the normie who doesn't raid with us or even logs)
who cares

>He isn't lootbanned and the gold is used to buy his e-girlfriends stuff
what a pimp!
>the entire guild just paid for puddi's 100% mount
i don't know about this one

announcement is coming in day(s), probably a server relaunch but nothing is confirmed

how many times did that character come to MC?

Two times, the only times we needed a tank

The meme that we struggle in MC is a joke, we had one bad week 6 lockouts ago, everytime since then we've had to bench people

We have Marboth, Aerius, Iminl, Squish, Auto, Earwen all going to the guild MC

NIHIC U C K S EVERYONE
HAHAHAHAHA
THEY ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE KEKED AND THEY DEFEND IT

This is why /wpsg/ is way better than you

>can't clear nerfed WotLK content
>better

kek

Ulduar on ToD had pre nerf mechanics and values.
But even merfed ulduar in ICC gear would be harder than anything in vanilla

literal cuck, this is your typical nihilshit member, everyone

at leaast we aren't literal cuks

Who is Mark Kern and why does he spam twitter with anime titties all day?

Are these people for real?

Are you implying we struggle in Molten Core when we've had it on farm with sub 60 minute clears for months now? Realmplayers and logs don't lie

>we're better because we fail at content that is marginally harder than vanilla

>Nihilum

>marginally
Literally farming MC for two years
I don't think nihlium could even do any of the easier ulduar bosses.

Probably could, you're vastly over estimating the difficulty of World of Warcraft raid mechanics, especially Wrath content.

>nihlium
>doing mechanics

Where are my chill bro healers? Are they extinct? I'm tired of these faggot trannies.

I'm not in Nihilum, nor even playing on Kronos, I am stating that World of Warcraft as a game isn't particularly difficult.

This content has been out for years and years now, all it takes is a few competent people who do their research and a vocal RL and you'll clear content no problem.

Heroics may encounter resistance, as seen by 's failure to clear Ulduar, but that is a different story.

>im not in nihlium
Oh that explains a lot of your confidence

They aint in Nihilum thats for damn true

From the looks of Legacy logs and Realmplayers they are about as average as any other normie guild when it comes to clear times, so I'm sure if 25 of their best players were transplanted into Wotlk they'd breeze through a lot of that content no problem.

25/10 mans are a lot easier than 40 mans from my personal experience, especially 10 mans. A lot less trash to carry lol.

Sure, they aren't realm leaders, but they are active in clear times and world bosses, thats good enough for a Veeky Forums guild in my opinion.

>this only player is allowed to not come while the other 40 members are expected to show up or they are lootbanned

That doesn't happen though, plenty of people went to the alt raid every week

The CLs would send one person who would end up getting benched in the main raid to the alt raid, hunters and pallies did this all the time

Anyone can have good stats on a server with no glancing blows, undertuned content and 1.12 items.

>40 mans harder than 25 mans
Okay youre retarded, you can clear most vanilla bosses with 25 people but if you lose 5 on 25 man youre in trouble if a single one is a healer or tank.

10 mans aren't comparable or very hard

>they are active in clear times and world bosses, thats good enough for a Veeky Forums guild in my opinion

More than good enough. That's more impressive than anything /wpsg/ has done in years.

if you spent 10 seconds looking at realmplayers you'd know thats false because 8-12 nihilum members would go to that pug lol including mains do you really believe everything posted in these threads

go try and do bwl with 25 people and let me know how that goes or better yet AQ buddy you need a full 40 for those raids not everything is molten core easy

but glancing blows were fixed ages ago

>undertuned content

nice proof

>Anyone can have good stats on a server with no glancing blows, undertuned content and 1.12 items.

GB was fixed months ago, undertuned sure I'll give you that, same with the 1.12 items.

>you can clear most vanilla bosses with 25 people

Incorrect, you can do Molten Core and Onyxia with an undermanned raid, but attempting to do any of the content past that is begging for wipes or much longer clear times.

Have you never played Vanilla?

Okay you can't do aq40 and some of bwl with 25 but that's not because of mechanics it's because you need to kill tank and spank adds, or run in a fucking circle kiting.

So you agree you can't do most of Vanilla content (your words) with 25 people, got it.

>that's not because of mechanics it's because you need to kill tank and spank adds, or run in a fucking circle kiting.
So it's because of the fight mechanics ok

Oh so we're talking about the amount of mechanics rather than it's difficulty?

>kiting bosses in BWL/tank and spanking them

You literally have never raided Vanilla have you?

nice ''''mechanics'''' kek

go try and kite brood lord in the suppression room and let us know how that goes for you

Okay you can only do 1/3rd of the content with slightly over half the raid.
The entire conversation was about mechanics, tanking bone skeletons on neph or kiting drake spawns are not difficult mechanics.

The point is vanilla is easy as fuck, especially with gear that is better than or equal to the content you are doing on kronos.
Keep patting yourself on the back for doing an easy version of the easiest content the game has ever had.

>1/3rd of the content

Naxx, AQ, BWL, ZG all can't be done undermanned in its current content, so no, it isn't 1/3rd of the content.

My point in general is World of Warcraft is easy as fuck, especially everything up to Cata. This game has been out for over a DECADE, anyone who thinks it is hard is fooling themselves.

>krog thanks they could do mimiron
Probably couldn't do FL let alone HM

The content itself isn't difficult in the slightest, the hardest part is making sure the other 24 people in raid are paying attention.

That is why 40 mans can be such messes, all it takes is one person not really paying attention to wipe the raid, that applies for just about every piece of content.

>Tank isn't paying attention on loot dragons
>ends up breathing the raid and wiping it

etc.

He was one of the guys who worked on Vanilla back in the day, However he got fired a long time ago and now spams twitter saying blizzard should release a vanilla server and thinks blizzard will listen to him due him being a "creative member" of the team back then

>the content isn't hard
Glad we finally agree vanilla isn't about mechanics

I was referring to most of World of Warcraft, the current retail raids are quite difficult however so I'll give them that.

Everything from Vanilla to Cata isn't difficult at all, rather making sure everyone is in tune and focused is the hard part.

ree

Besides for Heroic rag in cata and pre nerf LK heroic i agree with you.

kronos already giving up, rip

And like that, nost shut down kronos.

REEEEEE

Ah yeah, pre-nerf ICC was a blast. Didn't get to see heroic rag in Cata however, I couldn't stand that expansion.

server down?
>Server down

Sadly i was raiding with friends and helping my guild from time to time back then so only ever did him a few times Pre Nerf ( LK ) but the rest of it was awesome.

And for cata i honestly really enjoyed Cata for the raiding wise ( Besides for DS ) and doing Heroic Firelands was the best thing ever Pre Nerf heroic Rag was probably one of the most enjoyable and toughest fights ive done to date, I remember doing H Ryholith and having our driver get really fucking mad and punching a hole through his desk funniest shit ever hearing him go mental over Vent.... Ahhh good times.

>hearing him go mental over Vent.... Ahhh good times.

had probably the best RL I've seen in a Veeky Forums guild and it still wasn't enough. You people severely underestimate how little brain power a lot of players have in /wpsg/. I have no doubt that /krog/ could at least get to Firefighter on 25.

So, this seems like a dumb question. Why not level as assassination as a rogue? Ruthlessness and Relentless Strikes seem like the better option for early leveling given the chance to restore combo points and finishers having a chance to add a combo point to the target.

>asscobra was good
You got BTFO in /wpsg/ with this meme, don't bring it here

>watching inept players like Pickles die in simple movement mechanics over and over

was a lot of fun because jesus christ so many people had zero business playing WoW in that guild

????????????
dude what

The only RL in Veeky Forums I've played with that is remotely comparable is Jenk.

Yeah it was pretty sad honestly but there were a lot of cool people in the guild despite how terrible most of them were.

Who cares then?

>its a matter of days
nost pls stop grabbing my balls like this and give the announcement

>launch
You mean announcement?

>Indi gets FIVE (5) Thunderfury bindings to drop in a month
>Bitches about how the server loot tables are bullshit, because Bulwark didn't drop from Chromag

LOL?