Feg - Fire Emblem General;

>Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous

A BOMB?

Cherche is nice

If you were an FE unit, what class would you be?

Reposted from the last thread for exposure. What are the best maps in the series? Why are they the best maps?

I love Hana!

Tacticool so I could bang all the waifus to be desu

Braindead non-combat green unit, of the "save me if you want goodies" kind.

If you protect me in a map full of long-range weaponry that I run headfirst into, you get a promotion item for the least helpful possible class on your run. For instance, if you've promoted all your archers and your only non-promoted hasn't even gained a point of exp, you're getting an orion's bolt.

The Neverending Dream, Light, Prisoner Release, Repatriation, 2-E, 3-13, 3-E, 4-E-3, just off the top of my head, there's a bunch more that I could find if I went through a list.

I like Hana

Wyvern Rider. Bitches love wyverns.

Could you talk a little about why those maps are good? Don't have to do all of them, just your favorite(s).

could someone help me get an aptitude effie castle up?

a tsundere fem pegasus knight.
muh dreams

>Finally installing a9hl
>"gonna transfer my emunand, oh boy!"
>You will LOSE your GBA VC saves!
>halfway done with Binding Blade
h-haha...FUCK YOU

just re-class Severa

No no. He wants to BE the cute tsun.

Tactician, because I lack the training or skill to be in any sort of combat role.

Neverending Dream: Great climax level, fun gimmick that encourages you do use a lot of units,
Light: The best last level in the series, a fantastic boss rush
Prisoner release: Fantastic, really interesting gimmick that's totally optional.
Repatriation: Another great final boss level, best final boss in the series, does the awakening "wide-open with enemies everywhere" but with enough level variety beforehand to make it feel fresh.
2-E: Great defend level, huge variety of units, using your allied units well is an integral part of the strategy, generally really well-designed map,
3-13: Memes
3-E: Another climactic level (noticing a trend here?), really interesting gimmick, absurd number of units both allied and enemy, fucktons of hidden conversations that you will almost never see barring a miracle, an absolutely mind-blowing and unforgettable level on your first playthrough that manages to be genuinely worrying as you watch the counter tick up.
4-E-3: Dragonboyz

Again, this is not an exhaustive list, just a couple that I remember really well off the top of my head.

Why would anyone want to be Severa?

So can anyone in Fire Emblem defeat Primal Kyogre from Generations?

Merc.

Azura has water magic, maybe she can do something

Mage probably

Someone with Mantle. No blessed weapons, no damage. Not even a Choice Specs Kyogre's Water Spout can harm something with Wonder Guard if it's not super effective.

Can anyone from FE beat this guy? Note, he's got a fallen angel and the defender of earth backing him up.

Level 39 Tharjabug

Because she's a cute girl. What exactly is going on in that pic?
>Azura singing to Kyogre
Kinda wanna see it for some reason.

Laharl would be fucked in the FE universe
>Sees Charlotte
>dick explodes since he can't handle sexy bodies

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

What are forced memes that were never funny for 500.

>What exactly is going on in that pic?
I have no idea myself to be honest

Come on, at least the Madara pasta has shit he's actually gotten. Also we all know who can beat him

>Madara pasta has shit he's actually gotten

Roy's SoS can almost split continents.

Why do you keep shilling this shit?
>Let's take the worst parts of DBZ and DB and make the most boring and pointless mash of crappy fanservice ever
>with animation quality lower than the original series

>What exactly is going on in that pic?
well, look at severa's right hand

If I'm remembering it right it does. Juubi shit, his fan, stupid rinnegan bullshit, yin-yang powers, sage chakra, etc.

Can't hear you over bio androids being confirmed to be able to go SSJG.

I did Archery from 5th to 9th grade. I'd definitely be the male archer who gets benched for the top QT archer.

For some reason he thinks we're all supposed to be impressed that he likes generic shounen anime. Whenever he's not avatarfagging he's advertising his shitty outside and irrelevant tastes.

Is this heroes? Heroes isn't canon and you know it

>having Gold Experience Requiem
>STTGL as his Susanoo

Ok she has it under Morgan. What's your point here? You'd better not be implying that Morgan is doing lewd things.

all you need do is grow out your hair and put on a skirt

>muh canon
>muh Vegeta can never get SSJ3
>muh Gohan can never do that either

quality aside, the current arc is exciting and the memes are A+
>no one wants to see morgan do sexual things because she's everyone's daughter
I like this for some reason

big

PHARMA

>current arc is exciting
We've had numerous "go to future, get ass kicked by Black & return" happen. I grew bored early on.
>no one wants to see morgan do sexual things because she's everyone's daughter
Something something Tomaru something

Tactician is one of the best combat classes, Mark was just pathetic.

Isn't it completely fucked that Laslow and Odin basically abandon their daughters? Why does such a nice girl like soleil have to be doomed to loneliness?

>he current arc is exciting
Yeah. My favorite part is the DBZ tier stalling and Goku and Vegeta going back and forth like 3 times already. It sucks ass. Not to mention the stakeless fights that go nowhere. There's no sense of any real danger because the main characters always somehow manage to fucking escape whenever they got overwhelmed.

Don't see where you get that idea from, I just get hype on Saturdays, plus this place has nothing to discuss anyways
Yeah, it's all made up nonsense
The memes are the best part
now post more Lyn

Everything about the children in Fates is completely fucked. Don't think about it too hard, the writers clearly didn't.

>tfw the spic has been latching onto your waifu lately because he knows he wont be able to get attention from his shitty irrelevant one and an FE7 remake is inevitable
Just fucking kill me senapi

Not everything. Mechanically they work way better than they did in Awakening. They're not as broken but they don't require an autistic amount of effort to actually use.

Damn not even a "please"?
Morgan's too cute for lewd.

it's also completely fucked that the avatar can romance them desu

I just ignore on how stupid and neglectful it is for the parents to do that in favour of its gameplay aspect.

I still cannot believe Vegito is legit happening again
I wanted Gogeta ffs

>people made jokes about Robin banging Chrom's baby even though they're separate people because timetravel
>can actually happen with Corrin

It's IS way of saying they are not canon in case they appear for the next game.

I really hope kids don't even return in the next game. Unless they do an FE7/6 combo remake where it would make sense. I'd rather modern IS didn't put their filthy fucking hands on classic FE though.

>and an FE7 remake is inevitable
Maybe a 6 one since it grants more freedom to add neo IS bullshit but there is no way in hell 7 is getting remade.
I can already see the terrible new supports and shitty shared endings.

Please

Gogeta isn't canon

>FE7 remake
>children from first gen supports tie into FE6
fuck, that'd be amazing

They're clearly gonna remake 6 and 7 together into one game, it comes with free avatar and kids.

>Morgan's too cute for lewd.

I just assume kids were thrown in last second and were never meant to be born, the retarded pocket dimension thing also seems like a desperation move to work them in since a timeskip won't work anymore. Hisame was also supposed to be Hinata's brother iirc so some reworking for kids definitely happened.

It sounds amazing in theory. But IS would fuck it up. I'd rather they just make a new story than miss with the older games with their shit tier writing.

You aren't canon
Gogeta will always be canon in my heart

I can imagine their rationale was like
>we gotta be able to romance the second gen
>after all how can you add tharja, gaius, and cordelia and not make them romanceable?
JUST DON'T FUCKING ADD THEM AHHHHHH

So now that the two pillars of Nintendo are the Switch and the 3DS, how do you think the inevitable console Fire Emblem for the Switch will be like?

>fuck that'd be amazing
No, it isn't. Heavy retcons would need to happen for this.

They're clearly you're an idiot.

Gogeta was discussed & a possibility.

>they turn mark into new mark
>who is no longer silent and is a bigger dumbass than corrin

He appeared in a non-canon movie and in the shitshow that was GT(although his moment was admittedly cool). Besides, the champ is much cooler and the king of smug.

I wouldn't have minded it, but I wasn't hoping for it

>how do you think the inevitable console Fire Emblem for the Switch will be like?
>console FE
I highly doubt it. PoR and RD didn't do so well and the 3DS has a huge fucking install base.

I'm more worried about how they'd ruin the already established characters.

>heavy retcons
So you're saying that Nino might not die in a ditch with a knife in her back after all her suffering in FE7 after all?

Yeah man fuck tragedy and world building. Everyone should just live and have children in a medieval war setting.

I think it should just stay on the DS family.
The dual screen set up benefits Fire Emblem by letting you quickly glance at stats, and as a SRPG, FE is in no need of high quality graphics

Sounds like one of those ridiculous calcs people do. Got a source, familia?

That's more like it
QUIT IT!

He'll make Corrin look good in hindsight.

I just want my fucking happy endings
Fates and Awakening don't sate that thirst because the endings for like 90% of the cast are either completely copy + paste lackluster or pretty bad.

Hello /feg/, I am Rodrigo Vascuz or "Micahiahanon" as many of you had known me.

Over the last few years times have been hard. So hard in fact that I haven't had consistent access to the internet. My family has recently immigrated to America and for the first time in so long I can pay this thread a visit.

I missed all of you. The games may have changed, but the people are exactly how I remember them. God bless.

do you post in the /a/ threads anonymously tharjafag?

Everyone from 6 is now related to the 7 cast.
Also Pent and Louise are no longer married.

Yep

>the real micaiahbro
Prove it.

Both of them died like bitches.

Why do you like Micaiah?

She is the best lord.

I could be memeing it up with tharjafag on /a/ anonymously, neat

>leave /feg/ for year
>peek in
>tharjaanons still keep posting
hilarious. I bet it has been worse since Fates.

It has.

>FE6/7 remake
>all of the character designs are "brilliantly updated by master artist kozaki yusuke"
>character roster has been "trimmed of unnecessary minor characters" like renault and kishuna

Huh. Turns out Peri!Dwyer makes for a pretty great Dark Knight, unless I fed him a bunch of spirit dust and forgot about it.

>pent isn't married
>louise isn't pregnant with Klein
>canas isn't married with kids even though that fucks with hugh's age in 6
>nino no longer bonds with uncle canas and instead can probably marry him
>harken is no longer engaged (actually a positive since isadora a shit)
>bartre and karla no longer get married
>hawkeye probably won't have a kid anymore so Igrene gets aged down

Sounds great