pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

I want to breed a blood elf.

I want to watch you breed a blood elf

I want to be the blood elf

From last thread

Ok so I've only played on my human Paladin this whole expansion and all I know as far as the story is:

What happened during the pre-launch even with Tirion getting BTFO'd, Green Jesus falling over and having the tauren dude helping him up, Sylvannas beating a hasty retreat, and Varian getting bursted into treats

Glenn dasitmane fighting some dude on the ariship, then cucking Sylvannas from getting immortal

Ysera getting CORRUPTED then DED

And that's pretty much it aside from the Suramar and paladin campaign stuff.

What's happened on the other side? Who died, who's playing 4D chess, etc?

fuck off mego

Want to make level 1s on some server and fuck, or would you rather me come to your server and breed your main?

FRICK OFF UR NOT ME STOP FUIICK OF FOPAENRFGUIOARHRGUIAHRGUIAHGR

STOP IT NOW GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd like to cum as well if that's okay...

go buy a shadowblade and disappear faggot

sven shadowblade this game u just watch

Are you a blood elf?

What are you, a filthy slut that wants to get her pussy full up, or a big stud that wants to dirty up some poor bloodelf?

i'm a slutty little demon hunter with a big futa dick

Die.

it's not futa if you're a boy you idiot

>this is what retards actually believe

What server?

but i'm not a boy...

FUCKING DEGENERATES LEAVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wish u good loot and stable connect)

1-3 Keep playing Demon Hunter
4-6 Roll Death Knight
7-9 Roll Paladin
0 Choose whatever I want

l-let's see what h-happens

Enjoy the holy light, brother! :-)

Looks like it's time to slurp some Light.

What's more fun? Blood or Vengeance?

>tfw sub boots just dropped
am i going to do more dps than sin now?

So every site I visit that talks about WoW has people insisting that I play XIV instead. How is that game?

Brothers, won't you lend your DPS to me?
Mine is collapsing
I plant my feet and bitterly
Breathe up the time that's passing.
Runes I'll use and wounds I'll give
Pray the corruption procs
I stand among the ones that live
At the bottom of the charts.

Is leatherworking even worth it anymore?

I feel like there's never any beasts in dungeons.

Please tell me I get decent patterns and this profession doesn't exist solely for the mount

Did any hunter questions come up during the Q&A?

I wanna know what's happening with the class

There was nothing class related.

It was pretty much all stupid shit like pet battle and lore questions. Just like every year.

Why must we suffer

Blood since it's super active

With Veng you spam an ability that does 0 damage, just to build up fury

>blizz's response to unbalanced pvp
>LOT OF DIALS GUYS
every fucking year.... I get that its hard but this xpac is literally nerf X into the ground but Y into the stars for 2 weeks, then reverse it.

Blood, but that's because i'm a Blood DK main.

Lost count the amount of times i outhealed the healer in mythic +

>865 with 2 legendaries
>getting declined from +6 and +7s because i'm melee
i fell for the fucking meme

DH seem so fun with all their jumping and gliding and dashing.

But DK combat seems more fun overall.

What do I do, anons? Which do I roll?

Blood DK, enjoy your
>Blood shields

>tfw you get called fotm as the melee tribesman when you've played it since tbc

read
If you want to be a one man army and not care how pleb your healer is in mythics and whatnot play DK, it's a fun and active playstyle with survivability in most of your skills, even your filler heals after you invest enough points into your weapon.

>he doesn't have versatility

Offtank pleb detected

Jesus christ sin single target is fucking absurd

>glance at details with sin rogue in group
>900k single target

>ilvl is 868
>equipped is actually 857
>got the legendary neck which has shit stats for my spec and my rings are still 840 due to needing haste
>my highest trinkets all have mastery too

People see my highest ilvl instead of equipped right? Feels kinda bad when they expect more dps from me. Who am I kidding, I'm a moonkin. I doubt they expect anything from me other than to fill a spot.

I wanna see if I roll DH

So what are the chances that 7.1.5 actually fixes Survival? Of all the specs they're definitely the one that needs the most fixes or overhaul.

Isn't Blood DK a low tier tank spec?

why so 3 people will be happy?
doesnt matter what they do to surv no one will play it, people play hunters for a easy ride, not to be melee

I saw a surv from fucking RAGNAROS do 400k sustained in a random heroic once.

It was weird as shit.

How is Affliction now? Did it just get buffed to the point of being viable/top tier, or is it bad until you hit a certain amount of gear?

Just had this 866 fire mage with a legendary in my M+ group who didn't cast living bomb once.

Do you think he bought his account?

>kind of want to come back
>bored of WW and its my only 110
>only have huntard and shaman at 100
>know if I level paladin to 110 I'll hate it
>no other good mmo's

I'm suffering.

Should I switch to Alchemy/Herb from Enchanting/JC or hope they add something to those professions? The 2 hour flask, potion making, and health/mana potion bonus would be great for 10-15 mythics. Did they mention any changes to professions at Blizzcon or should I just switch?

fix your damage meters

>Veeky Forums - my blog

I've heard how DK has bad mobility, like god awful. Is it ever a problem for you?

Are you sure it wasn't their total damage?

>he did 400k with +15% damage in a 1-2min fight

WOW CRAZY HOW DOES HE DO IT

Not him, mobility for me isn't an issue, it's when I wraith walk and can't move up a simple ramp.

Kind of. Ice walk is nice, but Wraithwalk is the worst ability. Long CD, doesn't last that long, can't even go up a small edge unless it's stairs. Ramps are your worst enemy.

Coming back to the game after a very long absence, what spec out of DPS or healers (ranged or melee doesn't matter to me) has the biggest group utility toolkit?

>Do more ST dps on my 845 DH than this fucking mage
Why do they even cry for legendaries wen they wouldn´t be able to pull 300+k even if their entire eq would be BiS with two legendaries

FFXIV is alright. Very story based but the players are obnoxious. I enjoyed my time there but it really slows down later on. They are too busy funneling all the revenue into XV

Mid Tier because Boneshield got shafted on it's damage reduction and is based on the stacks you have not a flat out thing, a guy in Method said that the bone shield nerf is the only thing stopping them from being top tier.

Even so we're always better than Poomaster monks and DH.

Yes and no, Death grip is a useful tool that can close the gap and blizz have been suprisingly lenient with what mobs can be displaced, however our mobility compared to other tanks is definately lacking, Wraith Walk is total dogshit and i'd rather see the snare ignore removed from it in favour of buffing it to 100% to match with paladin tanks.

I have the legendary boots though which suprisingly are an effective bandaid since Haste is an important Blood DK stat so normally i can engage just about okay, but i have to rely on my hunter buddy to MD pull sometimes because i simply cannot close the gap as effectively as other tanks.

I think I'm in love with male trolls. Help me.

Moonkin

Blizzard said it's the utility class so you have a silence and typhoon which according to them is all you need to get into mythics :^)

Min/maxfag here
Orc or Troll Hunter?

Best race for an alliance frmale warrior?

fem nelf or fem human

>WoW Q&A
>Guy says that it sucks that he can't play with his friend because they're another faction
>Devs said that it does suck, but that changing it would make it so factions wouldn't matter all that much
>Meanwhile, for PvP, there's literally an NPC you can talk to to change your faction for battlegrounds

>curator
>two mdps
>only rpds is an affliction lock

DKs have the worst mobility in the game. the only form of speed boost we have baseline is wraith walk, a 70% 3 second sprint on a 45 second cd. It can get buffed by talents, but not by much.

The good thing is though, both factions have races that offer mobility. DK's are currently relegated to Worgen and Goblin if they want to be competitive.

Overall, it's a very fun class. I enjoy all three specs, though unholy feels very flawed right now. I anticipate massive utility buffs in 7.1.5.

Ret pally, assassination rogue, MM hunter, fire mage, ww monk. Other classses have their niches, the game is really balanced right now. Elemental, Unholy, and Survival are the only really unviable specs, the rest may be suboptimal, but they're all viable.

But wait, I thought Fire mages were #1 on the DPS charts and DHs were 3rd or 4th?

>Meanwhile, for PvP, there's literally an NPC you can talk to to change your faction for battlegrounds
Wut

Fire is a god tier raid spec, but it's not the top of the charts. it's like 6th if i remember right. Arcane beats it in raw damage output, but isnt very raid friendly.

>MFW doing curator with rogue, enha shaman, and boomkin druid

Why mention charts? I simply implied I can do more dps on DH with less ilvl than that mage.

oh.

Fire doesnt give a shit about ilvl, fire gives a shit about crit. DH gives 0 fucks about secondary stats. It's incredibly easy to fuck fire's damage by gearing wrong.

Why do people like to kick a cast (in pve) as soon as humanly possible? Isn't it better to let the cast get close to finishing before kicking since the mob literally can't do anything else while casting?

I keep hearing people say that the FFXV thing is going to change.

Something about tripled budgets or something.

I typically interrupt semi-early because I tend to have volatile latency spikes at times. Better to interrupt early than miss it entirely.

well I thought crit is pretty important for DH too since your main ability refunds you fury if it crits

>There are people that prefer today's whack a mole rotations vs wotlk rotations
how to spot a shitter

because everyone else kicks near the end and if i kick at the end too we'll waste one since it's a pug

I mean I understand if you have a lot of mobs and swtiching targets and coordinating kicks makes it a bit more difficult, but on a boss, say nightbane for instance, if I have no lag why do people get mad when I kick at like .2 seconds left on the cast? Not only does it help the tank by them not taking hits, but it also helps the group because if the tank dies we wipe.

pls respong

Oh, people are actually giving you shit for doing this? If you're consistently successful at it, you're of course only helping more. Anyone who criticizes you for this has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

If you kick sooner, your kick will go on CD sooner that means it will get off CD sooner and that means you may have kick again by the time boss casts something again

From what I understand it was already delayed. Ffxiv I would try a trial for. They finally added apartments which was a big problem and overall it was nice. PvE was challenging due to rotations but fun. I always enjoyed the raids they put out. They are quick and rewarding. The only problem is you will likely exhaust the content pretty quickly once it is released because the you usually end up getting your gear upgrade pretty quickly and once you finish the story quests that'd about it. One of the other biggest problems with the game is the average player is very bad and it can get frustrating to play with them especially in raids because one fuckup tends to wipe everyone else. Parsing isn't allowed and most people will report you if they think you are parsing.

However, if you are an rper like I was you will have a hard time finding quality. Stay away from balmung like the plague.The people are very cliquish and the quality is poor. Oh and stay away from the general.

Though you can take my comments with a grain of salt. I played ffxiv first and migrated to wow and ended up liking wow a lot more. If you have other questions I can try to answer.

Why do these fucking warden towers say they give 500 honor when they only give 300?

I want to marry a traditional troll so that I may be his trophy wife. If interested please respond to this post.

Yeah, it matters, but not as much as it does for fire.

Fire has a 1.6 value for crit and a 1.0 value for int when it comes to damage contribution. Crit is literally more than 50% more valuble than int.

What DPS rotation feels "right" (smoothest)?

>start leveling a priest
>still at level 35
>thinking of all the expansions i'll have to go through to reach legion

I wanted to level through questing because of flavor/reps or whatever but i don't think i can handle it
Which is faster, dungeons or pvp?

ww feels pretty great

>stealth campsite
>night watch suddenly working with legion

What the hell is going on

Bosses are on a timer with their cast. You kicking earlier doesn't change it.

If the boss casts something every 15 seconds and your kick is 20 second cd, you wont have kick back up again no matter when you hit it.

just came back 'cause I make terrible decisions
Frost DK at like 833
best way to up my item level independantly? most of my friends don't wanna fuck around with me right now

level boost

ww is great but i'd never call it smooth, it's the spikiest shit ever.

This is why we need another Kalimdor/EK revamp.
>Add in the scaling system from Legion
>That way, people can experience the new stuff, while it still remaining relevant to them to level through
>Wouldn't be nearly as many cases of people dropping zones once they've out-leveled them

>I make terrible decisions
>dk
I can see that