Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ →

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=716

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=718

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Adtgk_jlNoQ
tos-kr.neet.tv/items/649015
tos.neet.tv/items/649015
tos.neet.tv/items/646034
tos.neet.tv/items/645867
tos.neet.tv/npcs/57904
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2137766ff.1323354351.152535.11243a4a55.1a213141516a7185.152a35445175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/Dead Game/ when?

Oldfag here, have they fixed the horrid framerate issues yet, or is the game still unbearable to play with more than 2 people on the screen?

Don't come back at all. Stay away from this game!

youtube.com/watch?v=Adtgk_jlNoQ

Forgo to change link to last thread:

defend this game

You can't!

did kTOS buff the droprate to artilonium?
or is it still slightly uncommon?
with the paper box update im curious if artilonium is more common now or stayed the same

Swaaz can! with his 4k block

Let's form a tosg group to farm the red recipe mats!

kTOS added Artolilnolium to gacha boxes. It's not particularly uncommon from them either. Video of a guy opening 3 boxes gets like 5 total and it only costs 10 TP per box.

this is without stone skin
im down, send me a whisper. lv16 taunt should be of use + squire food buffs

>murm c2 skill
>adds your block rate into your accuracy for a few seconds

NO ONE CAN STOP

What's the best hunter build?

If you fail to destroy the two Vubbe torches before the timer expires in the crystal mines mission, do you still keep all the ores you get from the mobs?

I see a lot of Archer 2>Hunter 3>Scout>Musket 2s in arena, seems like a solid build.

Are Kabalists any good outiside minigames and emergency mana battery?

No they disappear from your inventory for no reason OF COURSE YOU KEEP THEM RETARD

you do but you get kicked out

No, Capyba.

Why are archers so bad now? The only thing they have going for them is having the best outfits.

thank you very much for the info
would you recommend me buying out the 500k artiloniums in market now? how much are they in kTOS?

I didn't find a Maven group today, too.

o k

>Fletcher3Mergen still top tier DPS
>Falcon3 God tier support
>SR3 always good
>Falcon1Mergen circling+homming arrow is a WMD
>"Why are archers so bad now?"

i managed to loot a nuka gem and guardian spider gem tonight

are they worth anything?

They're good for oneshotting flying FF2s which is only going to become more and more of a problem as FF2 gets turned to poison instead of dark.

you guys raped the dullah so hard I came around 10 seconds later it was gone

did we just travel back in time?

yes. it's a strong one circle. wheels damage is meh but they're funny. mana battery or double hp will always be useful. reflect not only reflect shit but also works as a one hit shield

also, you have no reason to avoid pvp as a cleric, farm that easy 50 points daily and get a lv 2 gem abrasive every 4 days, you barely need to play 7 matchs if you do well enough

Nah. Don't buy them. The price will definitely drop once we get this gacha.

Besides, right now 315 red weapons cannot be crafted.

Met Koenig, he is cute!

thank you kind user

>he

Shut up, Koenig.

>pelta
>of use

>le meme arrows

It's technically grinding, which is basically what pelt is good for

I started one last night, maybe you didn't see it. Sorry

tos-kr.neet.tv/items/649015
tos.neet.tv/items/649015

>daylight savings broke chat
bravo IMC

Is Rapid Fire worth getting for QS3?
This is PvE focused

Scroll up, I have messages up to 1:56 stuck in my chat window.
Restarting client does nothing for me, nothing to do but wait til the current chat catches up to the log.

im actually having the same problem

how long does rank 8 take without token

When gacha comes

If you have to ask this question, at least a week.

thank you!!

Don step on this piece of shit, stay away and safe

Interesting. Circling the source of damage of the attribute, not the original skill. This could have some interesting ramifications, such as +elemental damage on the Falconer being added to Circling-spread hits, perhaps?

yeah, that's very intriguing actually. mine's attribute is on a low level so very unreliable, I still don't understand exactly how the extra damage occurs

Same problem here, anyone knows why?

They switched to daylight savings time, throwing the server time back 1 hour.
Any messages made after the new current time will be stuck on your chat.
I just had the last of my 'old' messages go past (1:56), so it's all good for me now.

Daylight saving

Is keeping Deed at 10 worth it to have lvl 10 redel? Or does the increased duration and power of Deeds outweigh have another big spell.

is this game not complete shit? gotten tired of POE after 2k hours

>2k
I dont think this game is for you

Which would be a bit more fun
A2>QS3>Falc3
or
A1>QS3>Flet3>Hak1

i know i know but i thought there might be something else to life other than vidya, my bad

Why can't I stop playing this shit game, I can't make it to r8, everything sucks, gbl sucks, open world gvg is non-existant, 140k hp monsters at r7 suck and game runs like shit. But who will take kouhai for walks if i leave?

>QS3
>mandatory Didel GC first and then living in the dream of Marble GC to be viable, also mandatory rarest and expensive monster gem in the game
>QS3Fletcher3Hak
>Fletcher3Hak
>Hak
Nigga stop
There are better ways to build a Falcon3 and after Fletcher3 there is only Mergen

Is there anyway to resize skill bars?

no him but you know that new xbow/bows and rs lv 5 (6 if you have a gem) is more than enough?

running shot is just a super luxury filler skill for when your big guns are on cooldown and you keep dpsing while repositioning yourself better, plus caltrops, pavise, stone shot

anwyay, I still think that falcon 3 is a bad follow up. go sapper/hunter for this

Do you think I could have an upgraded Dragoon Piper with red gems for Running Shot?
Is the dream of my machine gun gimmick alive?

>sapper/hunter
Why?

IMC forgot to put a % attribute for one of Hakka's damage abilities

that's how much hakka is an afterthought and poorly thought out class

max deeds at cyclone at 15 no questions asked

At least it's not Enchanter. Two of their five abilities actually do nothing and they go a single attribute that also does nothing.

This is my plan for Dopp3, I will use a skill reset to get the attributes.

I really like Sturtzhau so I would like it maxed. How does the rest look?

My main problem with Hakka is that its clearly a class for Rank 7 instead of Rank 8, in its own its fucking shit compared to ALL rank 8 classes, it doesnt have its own identity yet

not bad really

>Demonas Gauntlets slash bonus versus plate doesn't apply to Rush or Cyclone
ummmm IMC?

ehehehe

Good, that is what I wanted to hear. Sturtz has a decent cool down and is an overheat so I really wanted to get the most as I can out of it.

The 375 defense ignore is also pretty rad.

they did this with all new skills
squire3 new skill + new food skills no attribute
templarc2 skill
alchemist3 skill
almost any new skill that was added

Is Zornhau needed if you have Crown?

max Zornhau with Att deals 12k damage, thats like a level 4 dethrone

its really good, the damage really isnt that noticeable, your main damage would come from cyclone anyway Redel is next then Sturtz

>farming the rank-8 weapon mats with healer friend
>10 mages on me, all lv325
>healer goes afk out of nowhere, i die
>says "oh sorry i was looking phone"
screw this, over 220 killed not 1 drop. and i need 35 of them? this is gonna be fun especially with incompetent friends to farm with

Red 315 weapon materials?

Yeah, those random materials each one needs two of don't actually drop yet.

the balzers flower basket and the green charcoal horns and other assorted junk ive seen drop though.

youre saying this doesnt drop?
tos.neet.tv/items/646034

They drop from the halloween event.

The halloween event is full of materials that don't drop yet and are used in recipes that aren't in the game yet.

this specific item? or every item? because ive gotten alot of random junk including this
tos.neet.tv/items/645867
im gonna go ahead and believe you out of desperation for not getting a single drop. however its quite strange with there being like 100+ new materials included with r8 patch and 10 of them or so randomly arent included in the maps we were given to explore

What drops brown tini horns? It can't seriously be the mages.

tos.neet.tv/npcs/57904
They are low hp mobs easy to farm
Horn drop rate it's shit though

That's why I'm doubting.

are there any super secret mafia addons that let me search the market based on the newest items placed in there?
with armor transcendence having reduced requirements, how many does it take now for stage 10?
i can personally vouch ive gotten a brown tini horn from the low hp brown tini's
it will take you a long time

I have gotten several horns from brown tini in thaumas trail

They're more annoying to get with the Magnetic Force change

On a scale on 1 to -10, hw good/fucked is this Bee griever farmer/powerleveller wiz?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2137766ff.1323354351.152535.11243a4a55.1a213141516a7185.152a35445175

>Bee
>sorcerer
pick one

I miss GvG skirmishes.

The battle league is awful and the way rankings work encourages you to queue once and then sit out for the week.

ganker mad he can't gank

The items used for crafting don't seem to drop yet. Other stuff does and I've had a few, but none of them were materials used for crafting new items.

I don't plan to afk at Bees anyways

then wouldnt wiz3 be better or pyro

The days following neutrality were the period where /tosg/ quitting was at its highest. Wars were the only thing that worked well on the game, despite the low performance and spawn killing. Every feature or content in ToS is flawed at its core, but Wars were straight forward and fun, if not a little spartan in the way they worked. But hey, it was fun.

Maybe but i am already Sorc2

What is considered a high critical rate end game?