strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

Rotated out:

This expansion better not revive Secret Shittery

I want to _____ Grove Tender!

Explain why aren't playing Shadowverse

The superior game without "le epic rng XD", gorgeous art and made by professional magic players instead of pizza boy and his retarded team.

Do cards get revealed daily during the pre-release period?

>made by professional magic players
i wouldn't go around advertising that if i were you
do you know the track record of games made by magic pros?

I want Kun to be a viable card solely so that I can hear streamers say "Coon" to a live audience on a daily basis

>Deer pussy

We got three today so that's a good sign.

usually once a week for batch reveals, sometimes they've delegated reveals to streamers for single cards

WTF I hate Hearthstone now

Pity they were horrible

What is this meme about Shadowverse having better looking cards / art though?

They're all horribly busy and have detail in all the wrong places, I don't easily see what I'm looking at.

Lil Exorcist may be an exceptionally ugly card from the set, but at least it has high contrast to make it easily identifiable even on mobile. Aurelia is all just different bright shades of white and yellow.

The footage I've seen of the game seems so universally generic in theme and visual style that it's not engaging. Hearthstone understands that the viewing experience is what makes an online CCG successful. That's why all the actions and card effects are clearly displayed, and it employs humor, sound effects, even cheering crowds when you hit face.

This is just embarassing at this point for trying so hard

ride

What? Conjurer is very good. And this card is at the powerlevel of that. I am predicting now that this will absolutely see play. Of the three tri-class discovers, this is the second best easily.

The game is more restrictive than Hearthstone, even. Not every class has a competitive deck and there are a lot less options for memes.

Since that image has been reposted quite some few times now and the quality of the post I'm pretty sure he is baiting pretty hard, not even trying to hide

>Rogue Mastery

*sigh* I will just reroll I guess...

>Go play a game that isn't based around coin flips
>Come back and find rogue has gotten a 3 mana 2/3 burgle 1 card

Fucking why
Just make a blade flurry replacement or something and call it a day

>Play Rogue
>Discover Doomhammer
>Double Deadly Poison

I'm ready.

every time rag comes down i fucking know what's about to happen
at this point i'd rather see yogg

Fresh news from plebbit.

What do you think it'll be /hsg/?

well this is paladin's 1-drop
so let's just say i'm not optimistic

>It is hard to tell how strong it is from reading it though

In other words it's shit

Do we have any idea what time he actually means?

Is soon in an hour or more like 2 days?

Also, "It's hard to tell if it's good just by looking at it" is usually code for "It's shit but I don't want to say that so I'm going to act like there's a chance it could be viable"

In other words, not a good sign for Paladin players.

Anyone else excited for maximum Renoing?

direwolf

almost daily

they give streamers a card each alongside websites like ign to unveil then in the final week before release they dump them all so they can put the next release up on the patch servers and don't have to worry about data miners leaking it

they put that in to buff shaman without the community crying

if that was worth a slot, runic egg would be worth a slot

You need to hang yourself as soon as possible

noggenfogger better transform your character into a skeleton

When and where though?

"Soon" could literally mean anything. It also doesn't tell us where to 'stay tuned'.

Can someone clear this up for me or is this just buzzwords just saying that they're planning to reveal another card at some point today through twitter or whatever?

you are not worth a slut

no

If they continue to push the Menergerie idea, then dire wolf and marshal would be right at home in a hybrid eboladin deck.

And what's next? This awesome combo can't even kill anything dangerous.

they probably mean it's part of the next blog post or whatever official way they release cards (i.e. it won't be a random leak today like the rogue legendary)

so i guess on monday?

>Shaman gets this from Maelstrom Portal
>Can probably more consistently buff it to get the effect off than Paladin

Fucking bullshit is what it is.

Battlecry: randomly random random a random minion into one of 3 outcomes.

Turn it into a 5/5 skeleton.
Sets it's stats to 1/1.
Sap it.

Screenshot this.

Druid is going to get a card that increased their max hand size by 2.

Wish i could push you off a cliff instead you clueless jughead

I just realised pavel didnt even play around misdirection in warrior-druid game.this "esport" is a joke

please no

you can't play around rng

sounds dumb but believable

Please be nice.

cant wait to trade up into all those 1/3's lmao

Yeah but user, you get a completely underwhelming deathrattle trigger for your effort.

You actually DRAW A CARD while playing aggro! Paladin has no cards that can draw them lots of cards while playing aggro, they also don't have motivation to keep their hand relatively empty to maximize the effect of a certain card.

In case I'm being too subtle, I was saying that Divine Favor renders small-time card draw effects in aggro paladin completely pointless because the whole idea of the card is to empty your hand then draw a shitload of cards with it. Which means that the new 1-drop actually has anti-synergy with current aggro paladin strategies.

Do you think Patches is going to be run in Rogue decks, just because you can pull it out with Swashburglers?

It thins your deck, makes Swash way more powerful and worst case you can just play Patches and Cold Blood it

Doubtful because they would have to change the mobile ui

This is one of the reason we keep getting bullshit rng deathrattles, and why most non battle cry minion effect that affects the board is rng, cause blizzard would have to make a way for you to choose stuff recurringly or on your opp's turn (ie instants/traps)

Hope we get decent hate cards this expansion

two giant gypsies embracing each other

really makes you think

It is pure shitposting buddy relax.

Hate of what?

He means cards that target specific decks

It's shitposting. No one in their right mind thinks weeb art looks good.

Yes, Patches will be run in most Rogue decks in all likelihood because it provides good early game tempo and improves consistency by thinning your deck by 1 card.

Brode should be obliterated from the face of the earth.

Nice try animecuck.

There's basically no reason not to run him in any deck that runs at least 1-2 pirates. It allows you to run one less card in your deck (after you summon a pirate) AND get a 1/1 with charge at no cost whatsoever.

>keep getting matched against perfect counter decks
>in the fucking tavern brawl
IT'S A FUCKING BRAWL BLIZZARD
WHY ARE YOU RIGGING MATCHMAKING

Yeah, it's not even like he's a dead draw, worst case scenario if you draw him before playing a pirate is that you have a 1 mana ping that you can drop whenever you need it or have the mana to spare.

I think Patches is going to be mandatory in any deck that runs any pirates, and a strong case for N'zoth's First Mate and Swashburglar in Warrior / Rogue, if you're not already playing them.

He's basically like a free ping at the start of the game, who if you mulligan properly and have 3-4 pirates in your deck or so, can be extremely reliable and thin your deck some.

It's free tempo, and with Rogue hero power or rusty hook he can help you easily remove an opponent's 1 / 2 drop and take the lead.

What is this guy even

A weird troll ?

A dragon in human form

Small time is meant to replace Divine Favor, not to be run alongside it. Divine favor is exceptional against midrange and control decks but it's shit againstother aggro (like shaman, zoo or hatever hunter might play) which are already way more effective than aggro pally.

I think we need to see expansion's other cards to properly judge the new 1 drop since there is a strong implcation that paladin is geting more buffs. If those buffs turn out to e reaally good, then the new 1 drop might work along wih the new legendary.

The art director said essentially that, he was some sub-race of troll I can't be bothered to know enough lore to tell you, and that his tusks are all weird because of corrupted magic. Those red tattoos are all basically extra magic he's got available inside himself to access when he needs.

The black guy on stage said it's a zandalari troll and his tusks got fucked up from the corrupted mana.

Which card uses the Paladin in the bottom middle

Nice try blizzdrone

What is this game?

Weebstone: weebs of weebcraft?

If one of them isn't a group buff (Like the druid 1 mana +1 to all minions thing) then it won't make Meanstreet more playable.

There's an argument that can be made for Small-time in aggro pally decks but not Meanstreet. There are plenty of other, better 1-drops you could run that would be much more reliable. Hell, the fact that Small-time exists alone renders Meanstreet meaningless because it already provides the card draw that an aggro deck needs.

There's no argument for Meanstreet being a good or even playable card. It's bad and people need to just accept that.

>Feel like playing Secret Hunter
>Get Play 10 Secrets quest
Literally like pottery

So, does this confirm we will never get ninja as a subtype? Also, Patches the Pirate is a demon, but only pirate is represented. Does that mean for sure they will never have multiple tribes on a card.

Yeah, the ones on the right have too much going on and no focus, not to mention the garbage waifushit. The ones on the left are simple and get the point across.

That would be too confusing

>The worst card art in Hearthstone is still more clearer, brighter and alive than the art of Shadowverse
Honestly forces me to cognate

>SIX (6) MANA
Explain this Hearthtards

how's the malyrogue-freeze mage matchup?

It's crazy that they left this card as is. Ever since the rotation it doesn't do anything because Webspinners are no longer in the game.

Webspinner simply replaces itself with a random minion
This is essentially card draw, because you spend 1 card to get 3/3 in stats and 3 random beasts
If control hunter was a thing it could be played

I'd give Shadowverse a try if it was for PC too, but it's just another shit mobile game. HF fag.

blizzard pretends they want control/value hunter to be viable. but in reality, hunter will always be best when he's face

It's the price of the tax on combining cards. Most of the time there is a small cost when you combo multiple cards. For some reason they highly overcharged the tax on this one.

Secret Hunter is Control

I refuse to play Shadowverse because its weebshit.

Would have been playable if it gave the webspinners charge.

usually a win for freeze mage unless they don't draw ice block

News flash, it's available on Steam since two weeks ago.

How come there aren't any LGBTQ characters in Hearthstone?

It's very disappointing.

What were they thinking?

Frodan limits design space.

This does not confirm either of those at all. This is an online card game, and those changes are very simple. Thats like saying since tracking was released, we'll never see the discover mechanic.

Kibler is transdragon and he sucks dicks. Does he count for diversity quota?

In what way is it control?

What are you talking about? Anduin's a faggot.

They were very strongly pushing control warrior, and conceived of this card as a control card. In order to get anything afloat, it must be broken as hell. They just went pretty damn far with it.

There's a Q now? What does it stand for?

Just like how Dr. Boom was only ran in control decks cause it was 7 mana

Queer

But it's actually LGBTQA+ now

someone post Boar Control

All the included traps are designed to control the board