/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Bully All Vampires Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Discord:
discord.gg/HHHSBzp

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Conceded:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.625lm.625lm.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.628vA.628vA.65z2e.65z2e.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.65yJS.65yJS.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.659nE.659nE.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.65yJS
shadowlog.com/trend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but like I said before, I feel like Runecraft's Dimension Shift works best against slower decks since that grants them a greater amount of time to find and boost their D. Shifts to castable levels so they can OTK their opponent, since faster decks generally threaten to beat Rune before she can get her first D. Shift to go off.

>be new
>play with a complete shit
>play a card
>opponent spams "What?" with that dragon guy as to mock me why my deck is so bad
>lose

play the fucking story you nerd

Anybody playing now? Why does it feel there are tons of Rune players around now?

ok dude we get it you were totally just pretending the entire time you can stop posting now

what class

I'm in A2 and literally half of my matches are against rune.

Did something happen?

That's the spirit! Now get out there and build that wall.

Pretending what? That's my honest opinion.

somebody posted this template last thread so i made this.

The dragon guy in the story is a BM emote spammer too

Hey, let's play!

>be sword
>You go first.
This kills the Erika.

I think people realized earthrite shits on aggro decks.

I did, but I can't have the best cards yet. I just put up something together and since I got two Sabers and one Tsubasa I have been playing some kind of Sword
Sword

Man I dunno, i am in B3 practicing my Midrange Sword in Unranked

It was also like this when I was doing my dailies too

It's only like 4 PM in Japan geez

>my 2nd match against haven where I've lost to Seraph while I was within an inch of winning

GOD DAMN IT

I recognize May, Fairy Whisperer, and le purgatory man, but who are the other 3?

get a bunch of officers and royal banner

I'm surprised you find Otohime too slow in Midrange Sword too.

I'm on the verge of cutting her out of Control for the exact reasons you listed, but I figured she was still the staple of Midrange since Sage Commander/Wind God

Doesn't seem like you were winning at all.

Yeah the funny thing about shadow is that is a legitimately good class with good cards right now.

With Aggro shadow having pretty high winrates against 5/7 classes, while Midrange and Control have them against 4/7 classes.

The issue is that Shadow gets absolutely dumpstered by haven, and none of the shadows do particularly well against Forest.

It honestly has good decks, they just get pushed down due to two classes defining the meta.

Without changing the card itself, what kind of situation would Beast Dominator become good in?

>those tits
>those thighs
>that cold glare
I'm in love, boys.

I am so hyped for the 4-5 packs tomorrow. There is a good chance I pull a leggo and I will probably have enough to craft another leggo too.

What are you guys hoping for?

Now i have to decide if I want my second seraph or to work on the other 2 cerberus i need for my tyrant deck.

>Not mulliganing for petrification against Haven

Your fault broski.

>sword
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.625lm.625lm.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.628vA.628vA.65z2e.65z2e.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.65yJS.65yJS.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.659nE.659nE.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.65yJS

here you go my dude, thank me later

>somehow managed to beat a shadowdeck that had 2 Odins, 1 Lord of Flies, 1 Dark Angel Olivia and 1 Cerebrus with my shit concede face dragon deck
Honestly I hope this fag considers drinking a bottle of bleach, cause he shouldn't be in C rank.

>Nearly every class has an amazing 4 drop they want to evolve who becomes pretty much useless if they go first
>Floral FLURRY
>SCORCH
>I SEE A WEAKNESS
>Liiiiike THIS! Right?
Merlin's not useless but she's a lot more useful if you can evolve her on 4

>Running 2 Odins
>Only 1 Cerb

C rank is exactly where he belongs

Animated Pascale hopefully.

Vania is not for bullying!

I made this a while ago so I'll post mine I guess.

Animated Dragonewt Charlotte if standard
Animated Avant Blader or White Paladin if DE

And I took such a long time writing that post that the thread passed.

Last, but not least, Haven.

Heal/Seraph Haven, I normally play Heal-Seraph and I'm one of the first to strongly recommend it. Normal Haven control struggles against Aggro, but Elana strats synergize extremely well with stalling which is what Seraph's entire strategy is. And early game you sometimes just extremely outvalue standard aggro opponents so much that you win before turn 8. Worst opponent is a Runecraft player with 3 Petrifications. Any other control matchup that hasn't teched Odin gets a nasty surprise.

Storm Haven, extremely powerful if you get the perfect curve, but will get dumpstered by Aggro Bats or Banner if you don't. Which is why you tech Angelic Barrage and still keep around your Cudgels. Having played it, it really feels like bullshit at times, but the Rhino finishes probably moreso. The best counter to the playstyle is wards, but the only class that can really get them out well is Sword currently. Even then Themis is still a harsh board equalizer tilted in your favor.

I like going first as midrange dragon. It means that they generally have a very hard time dealing with 2x 2 drop on turn 3, and then on turn 4 I can drop a meaty 4-5 drop so even if they do an evo swing, I still have board control and the ability to do something like a 4 drop evo + 2drop in response.

He could've had more Cerberuses for all I know, I was just listing the legendaries that I saw and had to fight.

The difference is quite hillarious for some decks. Sword vs Shadow might as well be a cointoss.

Yes she is.

Cynthia, Liza, Water fairy

atomeme isn't too bad

i just never draw atomy

if a deck runs odin, it's running 2

>those sample sizes
Gee user, maybe that's why?

shadowlog.com/trend/

try not picking a sample size of 60 fucking games to prove your point.

You imply that the 4 drop is drawn.

That's Master rank only, the only statistic that matters.

>44 total matches played

Honestly you need a couple hundred bare minimum before you start to cull the random variance. I'd take those numbers with a grain of salt.

I hope i can get a good legendary like a Seraph or Tia.

What's that game with Index in it?

what do these gook words mean?
Class faced against, percent played against, number played against, times went first, percent of the times went first, winrate when you go first, winrate when opponent goes first?

You can't actually believe those sample sizes are in any way representative of the actual winrates. Most of them barely break 3 digits.

A bunch of people in Master use meme decks too because they don't care at that point.

Disgaea 4

Whoever drew that OP image, can you add bats in there?

Already posted but yeah

>be sword
>you go first
>Psh nothing personnel kid in hand
Well then

I just hit B0 will i drop down if i lose my first game in it

I was such a fool.

>use curate to restore 5 health to an evolved minion like the card text says
>it unevolves it
The fuck? Any other secret effects that aren't mentioned on the card that I should know about?

are Vampy and Vania the same person
is the leader the same as the card?

Yes

What? Index is in Disgaea now?

no

What?

Maybe

Kek. I like this one.

why do people use atomeme?
>cover board in followers
>put down atomeme
>he kills all your other minions
>enemy removes atomeme with some random removal
>now you have nothing

Yes. She's the Omega Heal. In a couple Disgaea games the upper level (Tera/Omega) spells have cameos from animes. I believe Omega Fire is the store manager from Lucky Star and Omega Wind is Horo from Naked Wolfgirl.anime

Could I have a concede please?

because they don't care if atomeme is eats ghosts and shitty 1/2 drops that do things when they die

>have evolved minion (6/6, originally a 4/4) with 1 hp remaining
>use Curate (Fanfare: restore 5 hp to an ally)
>result is a 4/4 minion
????
Is this a bug?

You can make the opponent use the board clear while losing just one card.

its better now that the revive guy is here, but yeah, its kind of a meme deck for jollies.

Thanks Erika

That's pretty dank.

Thanks for explaining.

Because it's fun when you actually manage to land the damage. And if they don't have a ward or removal ready, then that's game.

Did your opponent use Urd on it when you weren't looking?

who here /free 2k vials/?

So anybody here tired of seeing Isabelle and her oversized tits?

I get that feeling whenever I see a DShift, for both that and their gameplay, fucker

lord of the flies is worth a keep. its a pretty decent card.

They're both worth keeping, honestly

It's better with Howling Cry to be honest.

You can drop a big dude on turn 4 and place your stuff once your opponent inevitably removes him.

I'm hoping for some cute animated cards, like vania and forte

I want Tsubaki to teleport behind me and unsheath my katana, nothing personnel kid.

I pulled 7 alexanders. I dusted 6 of them. Kept 1. I don't really like control sword.

but it doesn't fit with anything

It could be worse.

Animated waifu. Medusa

Explain

Yah!

You should be keeping Alex for sure considering you have 2x Aurelia already

No, it was in story mode and it was at 6/1 until I healed it.

You're one stupid nigger, you know that? You're supposed to be building towards 4 or 5 different decks simultaneously.

I feel like there's no point in playing the game without missions to do. I wish missions didn't have a cooldown timer. I'd be fine if they gave like 1 or 2 rupees a mission if there wasn't any cooldowns.

You could be dealing with elves.

remove stormhaven

Now do one with Snowman and the same picture you have for expected, but with the Conjuring Force card portrait around him and a glowy orb between his hands.