Previous Thread: >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS: pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

>my screenshot made it into the OP

Neat

>telescopic benny memey

Why is the Mondragon Storm so good guys?

When the fuck are they gonna fix the stuttering? I've tried pretty much anything and no luck.

>Battefield General

Nice job dummy

DED
E
D

>tfw we're more dead than Titanfall

What's so good about the BAR Telescopic?

If you get the bipod deployed is basically a laser

>order of fortitude medal
>15 stationary weapon kills
>5 vehicles destroyed with stationary weapons
>10 kills in one round with stationary weapons

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE FUCKING FIRED FOR CREATING THIS MEDAL.

But none of those are hard to do

oh you're right i forgot. everyone who plays this game never dies, always plays the objective, has a 700+ SPM and is the MVP every game.

that medal is fucking garbage and forces you to be useless for about an hour. it's the worst medal to come up so far.

>what are AA guns
>what are field guns
>what are the machine guns on argonne

you're bad, assuming I'm on a map with vehicles, I could get all those done in one round with a field gun. Or just camping the AA guns

What sniper rifle has least bullet drop(not damage drop) and highest bullet speed?

Gooey 98

Why is the selbstlader so fucking shit?

the 1906 is shit yes

>tfw you always get put on the shit team

Heavy tank or Heavy Breakthrough tank?

I tried the Breakthrough and couldn't get infantry kills with the main gun, is it slightly different to the main gun on the regular Heavy?

Yeah that one. What's it good for

no that's my screenshot

doughboy BAR on US. my screenshot.

MEDIC GUN TIER LIST
Godlike: Autoloader
Good: Mondragon
Mediocre: Rest

Just use the regular kit

Dont think so fag

Landship needs buffs compared to heavy tank

Fuck all

breakthrough tank has worse splash radius even though the cannon is supposed to be the same as the other two

With a stationary machine gun emplacement and three goddamn minutes, I can take an airship out of the sky. Useless? Hardly. You just lack imagination.

> 40 hours of play time and still can't find a weapon that I enjoy.

pic related to how I feel.

>keeping the skies clear of enemy planes
>useless

Nothing's more glorious than being the guy using AA's to take down planes every time they show up near you, to the point where the plane guys start trying to hunt you but fail because they're not good enough.

Maybe being a good pilot is more glorious, but I'm shit at that.

Best campaign?
Worst campaign?

>the whistle "go go go" command is only for squad leaders

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? IT ACTUALLY HAS LESS SPLASH?
What other tanks do this? I could swear the Landship with the Tank Hunter kit has way less splash damage on its cannons.

>not being a squad leader
You get more points even if you're alone compared to being in squad with leader who doesn't issue orders

breakthrough tank cannon is AT, not HE so it does a little more damage to armoured targets but you pretty much need a direct hit to OHK infantry

What scopes have glare? Obviously the ones that go 10,8,6x. What about 4x? Does Mondragon sniper have a glare?

I thought it was just a matter of

Makes sense. I wish they would fucking explain this instead of leaving it up to the player to figure it out. I just assumed the A7V had hilariously bad explosive shells and always used canister shells against infantry instead, and that it applies for all A7V variants.
Since the Tank Hunter kit for the Mark V also has really bad explosive damage, I assume that uses AP shells as well.

Which is the best Light Tank variant, and why is it the default?

if you have a squad of 4 people the breakthrough tank is easily the best of the lot since the two side gunners get HE autocannons,which also do small damagd to armoured targets, and the rear gunner gets twin machine guns that mow down any assault that tries to sneak behind you

Flanker

It honestly depends on what you want to do since they exceed at one thing but suck at another.
The Flanker kit murders infantry and Airships with the canister shot, but its main HE cannon is practically worthless against vehicles. Even if you get behind a tank that doesn't have a turret, it takes ages to kill them with it, and you leave yourself incredibly open to assaults who will try to murder you. It gets mines which can be used to bait tanks into chasing you, but it's unreliable. Track repair is just a really, really shitty version of emergency repair.
The Howitzer kit gives you tremendous spike damage against tanks and is the only variant that gets emergency repair, granting you an instant 30 HP + track repair at any moment. You also get a machine gun which is at least decent against infantry, but probably won't save your life like the Flanker kit will, and the howitzer against infantry is unreliable. It also means you need to give up your turret and that you're helpless if flanked.
It works good against vehicles, but there are far better kits for both the Mark V and the A7V for dealing with vehicles.
The default kit is just mediocre at both tasks. If you like that, then I guess if you're the only person in the vehicle it's better than any other tank variant, but instantly gets outclassed by any other kit as well as most other tank variants with any amount of people in it.

squad leader gets more XP than squad members if everybody follow the orders?

don't worry user, airshitters deserve nothing but scorn and disrespect, you're doing god's work.

Airshitters can eat a dick, but they still take more effort to pilot and to do well in than tanks.
t. tank driver

i never drive tanks, i just have a hernia from spawning on squad mates and immediately seeing 50 grenade markers and immediately dying

I agree.

However, Tanks are a whole lot more integrated. With them you've got other tanks and infantry to worry about while you're capping or defending, and you can use your tank to help your teammates directly. With Planes you're just flying around dealing with other planes or getting shot at by AA, which means you're interacting with like three or four other guys in the game, doing nothing to win the match, or flying around unhindered waging a one-sided war against ants. It's why I just don't bother getting any better at flying even though being a good pilot gives you a good k/d and whatnot. The war becomes too small.

>have Place top 5 in a round
>did it a million times before the medal became available
>now it's jinxed for some reason

What's an idiot proof way to get high scores?

I got 5 or 6, but I scrapped them all because they looked stupid.
The only one I have right now is The Habsburg.

I don't think anybody couldn't enjoy the BAR Storm/Trench or the Mondragon Storm

All of them suck, the worst part are the shitty stealth sections in each.

I don't find the bar fun at all, I tried all 3 patterns
I love the mondragon but it's not my favorite

>point at mid range enemy
>hit left mouse quickly
>it hits enemy more than once

unlike every other rifle

>monte grappa
>both doors are closed and locked because combat is raging
>some assault shitter blows the doors off because nobody unlocked it in the first 3 seconds he was waiting
Well there goes B.

BF1 campaign stopped @ BC1/2

Bar? 20 rounds and covers half the screen, nope.flac

Do we get anything for completing all codex entries for multi-player
There's only a few I need to do

the black bess heavy tank skin

>the fucking tank campaign has a stealth section
>it's got don't get detected and don't use melee weapons codexes, forcing you to play it TWICE

Absolute fucking bullshit. Please tell me there's some way that I haven't thought of that I could do both of those at once. I don't want to have to fucking replay it as well.

Oh no user, sorry I wasn't more specific
I already did all the campaign codex
Got all my campaign skins
I meant the actual multi-player related codex entries

>cozy in safe bunker because none of the enemies are blowing up the doors
>squad-mate spawns on you inside the buker and immediately sprints to the door, opens it, and gets shot in the face before the enemy rushes in

>wanting to sit inside bunked doing nothing
It's even more exciting to be hillshitter

But you're not doing nothing. You're shooting all the enemies trying to break in through the slits or windows, while keeping the point safe and potentially protecting a teammate using the heavy gun. Until some fucker opens the door so the enemy can rush in, because they want to pretend to be Rambo rather than be useful to the overall.

Sitting on a hill might be more exciting if you're looking for a good k/d while not actually helping with protecting or taking points.

You guys weren't kidding when you said that the Hellriegel was the best, but hory fuk that ammo consumption. I'll need a Support butt buddy for the thing

>Please tell me there's some way that I haven't thought of that I could do both of those at once
If you use only lures you MIGHT be able to get through it without needing to use any weapons?

>playing the objective is bad
Wew

I'm not a fan of it honestly.

>MATCHMAKING
>AS IN FINDING MATCHING PLAYERS
>MATCHING
My first time playing dom in bf1

>iGeNoCiiDaL_ZLUT

wat on earth is that name

Seventh grade
I wanted to change it but I played bc2 bf3 and 4 on this account, it would have felt wrong
Pls no bully

You guys get it. I swear, every impenetrable fortress I make is compromised by my own teammates. The enemy hardly ever blows up a door, they mostly like throwing gas through the windows.

I see, dont worry friend we've all been there

Glad you understand, my fifth grade psn has AlTeRnAtInG CaSeS
Btw, high rank domination was a mistake

Being a good pilot is more fun.
>tfw you know you're about to make a risky pass over AA
>tfw when you take flak fire and the guy manning the AA can't pull his head out of his ass long enough to get a bead on you
Lol'd every time

That's particularly bad because the British spawn outside of the fortress letting the Ottomans allcap before the Brits can usually even get into the fortress.

The 'skill based team balancer' is fucking retarded.

>tfw you have a cluster of infantry in your sights, oblivious to their inevitable fate

>want to pay money to change name
>they won't let you
I don't understand why that flies ok on Xbox but not Playstation

What happens to the guns i get in battle packs? Can I then select them?

Sony said they didn't want griefers evading a ban or some shit. I also regret my PSN ID and want to change it, but Sony are a bunch of assholes.

retard

>When someone spots an enemy tank as you line up the Barrage Bomber for another pass
GG

>spawn
>already getting blown up by the Airship
NICE ONE DICE

>tfw you break 2:1
Show me your stats.
Especially the exploiters and cheaters.
Show me what you got.

do you
/trench fighter/

nice, btw

yeah, best plane

>this fucking stuttering EVERY FUCKING GAME

JESUS CHRIST DICE FIX IT ALREADY

Stats are meaningless depending on what gamemodes and classes you play. I could get 5:1 by playing a passive scout all the time.

Best single seat bomber killer, yes.
I think while on foot I've only been killed by a trench fighter (a trench fighter doing it's actual job) once in the beta.

You really need to work on your SPM and KPM next.

>Have 2.7 K/D
>I'm not even that good at shooters these days
>I don't even exploit or use vehicles all that much.

People are so stupid in this game, I find it hard to understand how it's possible NOT to do well as long as you have a modicum of skill and/or intelligence.

what, /trenchfighter/?

also BEST LOADOUTS /BFG/?

Yeah, that's why I asked for the scammers and shit, too. Mere curiosity.

IMO, almost all vehicle kills (from vehicle) are basically meaningless. My retarded fiancee can go 10:1 in a tank. Doesn't stop me from operating vehicles, though.

It's still kinda under the radar because shitters suck with fighters in general and mostly choose bombers and many planewhores prefer the attack plane.

>trench knife
>frag grenade
>gas grenade
do you play 24/7 argonne forest or what?

My K:D is tanked because I let my friends/fiancee play (I have two TVs side by side). I have to babysit them because they're all toddlers with rifles.

Can't wait for hardcore.
Would be nice to dome someone and not see them walk away like they just had a refreshing thought instead of dying.

I thought you had to kill people? I marked everything but the tank still wouldn't move forward until I started a firefight.

If you switch classes a lot eventually grenades and melee have more kills than primary weapons.