Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' should also bring it up in game

>News
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/5763/pc-patch-notes-11-01-2016
Angel City map coming December, late November for preorders
Prime Ion and Scorch skins coming in December

>Whats changed?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the campaign

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dr6p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balance patch when

I want Scorch to get his buff so my practicing will have paid off

Anyone else miss the titans from the first game? I liked choosing my titan type and load out in the first one better than the premade ones in this game. I want my triple thread back.

Also, where the hell is Spyglass?

Is Phase Shift worth using?

how 2 fairly buff scorch
thermite has 2 shots
decrease flame core activation time
increases flame core distance by a bit

he is so severely hurt by range and overall low damage at anything other than buttfuck close this is fair

This is what happens when faggots dont stay for fucking 5 seconds at the starting point to help amp it
fucking amp the fucking point. jesus fucking christ

Who /stylish/ here?
Lstar, wingman and Mozambique pilots are always the coolest and most good, like me
Ban this poster

Yes. It's good as a get out of jail free card when you're getting shot and it is great when you can suddenly reposition.

whole thing's actually more like a minute, but i suppose i could have trimmed it to just the rodeos
now that i take the time to mess with them though, holy shit do variable quality settings make a difference, thanks for the pointer

but yeah, fuck it
streamable.com/dr6p

Why is the holo pilot tactical considered bad? I've rused people with it countless times.

Because it won't work any good players, only pub lowbies.

I think that comes down to when and how you use it. Using it after you turn a corner and have someone chasing you down is almost guaranteed to have them take a few shots at the holo when they turn that corner.

The same reason projectiles aren't used, it's easier to just pulse knife and shoot them in the back with an smg. I'm with you in that it's way more fun and satisfying using holo

>when you get called. No life virgin for being level 28

Spyglass should have been the unlockable faction prepper/announcer for IMC

Hm. I just tried it and I found that it actually doesn't let you escape as well as I'd expected.

That coupled with being completely unable to see anything makes it kind of useless.

>No energy pistols

I just want a little pew-pew gun

You have to time it right. As soon as you someone starts shooting at you, activate it and reposition yourself to get a drop on him.

>That coupled with being completely unable to see anything makes it kind of useless.
Not really.
Titans aren't that fast, so their position will stay roughly the same. Pilots can move around faster, but they will stay in the same area they started firing from. You just have to roughly predict where it is safer to be when you're about to activate it.

I swear to god this bandana bitch spinning her fucking pistol like she's hot shit

>I swear to god this bandana bitch spinning her fucking pistol like she's hot shit

THE FRONTIER IS WORTH EVERY PART OF THIS FIGHT
Who thought it was a good idea to only give the faction announcers only 1 drop in line?

Xth for Tone shitters get out of my game RRREEEE

All I want is Evolve tier banter on the dropship.
That was seriously the best part of that game.

Jesus, how are people like G5 already?

F
Please live Titanfall

>Jesus, how are people like G5 already?

They're unemployed.

Is it just me or is she an annoying cunt in this game?

She was fine in the first game, but now I can't tolerate her arrogant cunt mouth running every 10 seconds. I can't stand her flapping cunt lips talking EVER. I don't know why we weren't given a choice to pick any faction instead of forcing us to be piss drinker terrorists.

My favorite part is that she spins her pistol while walking past you, holsters it to open the dropship door, and then draws it so she can spin it AGAIN

>She was fine in the first game
She was voiced by a different VA back then. Abbie was supposed to voice Sarah in tf2 before she got fired. You can still hear her voice in the singleplayer reveal trailer.

Things I think the game should do:

Nuclear ejection is cancelled if the titan takes a lot of damage
You have to press E to rodeo
Scorch needs a buff

Posting the fixed tier list

>159519776
>Tone anywhere but trash tier

please go

>nuke whiner is back
Deathballing needs a counter.

Tone unfortunately is really good right now, you can't deny it

he's a broken piece of garbage, can we please not encourage shitters to follow up to the list and play him

>dice roll in B
>auto-pistol in B
>SMR in B
>volt in A
>phase shift in A
>tone and legion in S
>map hack in S
>ticks in A
>grapple in B
You're part of the fucking reason playing against stacks is so shit in this game.

Move both alternator and r97 up 1 rank each

>Tone unfortunately is really good right now, you can't deny it

Tone is significantly worse after the recent patch. Hitboxes on the 40mm make pilots much much harder to hit, you have to properly aim now. Also the salvo core is way weaker in terms of damage.

Are ticks actually the best?

I get a lot of points from just putting them indoors

Is there a right way to use the L-Star, or is it actually this bad?

>Are ticks actually the best?

I have never ever died to one. To me they seem useless.

idk, but they're pretty gud

>I get a lot of points from just putting them indoors
That's how they should be used.
>tfw they even chase pilots trying to get out.

>Is there a right way to use the L-Star, or is it actually this bad?

Projectile weapons are strictly worse than all instant ones.

Just because you don't die to them doesn't mean nobody else does.

It's a short range submachine gun. It's not very good, especially when the smr exists.

go fast, get closer and only hipfire
don't forget to lead your shots a bit

>It's a short range submachine gun.

You might treat it as an smg, but the Volt is a better projectile smg.

>A-Wall in C

That and Double-Take turns the weapon into a semi-auto, no bullet drop kraber, and you are safe from retaliation behind it.

Why are so many upgrades so fucking useless? There's usually only 1 (maybe 2) worthwhile upgrades to choose from.

It's not as bad with the weapons, but tons of weapons are just shit.

Yes, but its not good at being an lmg. It does a fuckload of damage provided it connects.

How the fuck do you get 25s on the training course

This is what happens when developers pander to the cod playerbase

>tone and legion can both fire while shielding
>gee whiz I wonder why they are able to kill other titans without any danger
All they have to do is let other titans fire one handed while shielding
Obviously not counting Ronan's since it doesn't have a cooldown

The volt is hitscan.

Enumbres version is better

I ended up making it useable by amping it and using run and gun, but that was still mostly only any good at minion farming. Oh well, I got it to level 10 and that's all the merits I care to deal with it for, back into the bin it goes.

Both are equally shit.

well you could always ---GIT--- --------GOOD--------

>SMR still not S tier
REEEEEEEEEE

>You're part of the fucking reason playing against stacks is so shit in this game.
No, Respawn is.

For some reason they lack the ability to create a game where the meta-game isn't 100% obvious to any shitter at first glance.

Just look at the original Titanfall, within a month the meta was so locked down you rarely saw people in anything other than:
>Atlas
>40mm
>particle wall
>multi target missiles

And playing a public match just meant you'd get steamtrolled by someone who'd pop map hack, suicide to a satchel charge, and then call in an Instant Titan at the very start of the match.

Respawn just can't develop a game with multiple "best" ways to play. They always leave in one

>Northstar
He got what he deserved using a papercraft titan

>Northstar
>couldn't kill you in the open
>couldn't melee you
>still took longer than ANY anti titan weapon to kill her
>would have an actually good primary if you used one instead of the SMR

SMR is B tier and there's nothing you can do about it.

But ENUMBNUTS says northstar is A tier. Guess you better rev up those 1v1s

>Funkopop titans look cute
>15 fucking dollars
>for 6 inches of vinyl
>for $25 you can get this beefcake

>playing A-tier anything when S-tier is available
why do shitters exist?

>he has to play using the best loadout to do well

>he doesn't like fun

It's not about 'doing well' it's about doing the best you can.

What's the point of winning by X points when you can win by 1.5X points?

I'm not denying you can get MVP in a fucking Ronin using nothing but melee kills and holo pilot but giving yourself a handicap gets boring

Every time I use the SMR, I use it for about 10 seconds before I remember how TERRIBLE it is.

poop shot

>Funkopop
triggered

>terrible
Your terrible

You know, the purpose of tier lists is to say what are the strongest weapons, titans and abilities, not what are the most fun.

>not getting the 22" Atlas with LED lights and 100 articulation points for only $430
It's like you hate titanfall

I saw a level 50 in one of my first games. That was some bs.

I don't understand how the epg and softball outrank the smr by that metric.

Tone or Legion?

Level barely means anything in Titanfall

I've already regenned and I still get matched against new players

Means what you have unlocked.

Level 50 you've got modded Titans, fully modded weapons and bonuses vs stock shit.

believe it or not, user, but people can have fun using the guns they like, even if they are not objectively superior.

I never found the SMR to be better than softball, and I think in a skilled player hands, the EPG can be more effective. Still, everybody has their opinion, play whatever you like and have fun with it, because everything is viable in this game and the more variety, the more fun.

No it doesnt.

Credits are super easy to get and you can buy all that shit early. Tone/Legion can be permanently unlocked after 2 or 3 matches and weapons/titans level up and unlock their mods separate from pilot level.

Ion's default kit is perfectly usable. 201 can dunk any primary in the game save hemlock at long range.

>A-wall shitter hiding in a corner covering team while they deposit cash, phase shift into him, use the shield to kill all the shits and take their cash

You can style on people with the default kit.

Just dont run around on the ground like this is COD and you won't get people dunking on you

the softball is generally better than the EPG except for the delayed explosive effect. i find myself sticking someone with a softball only to have them kill me before the grenade explodes.

Exactly, that's why I put Softball in A tier and EPG in B tier

Also the position of weapons in the tiers doesn't matter, EPG and SMR are equal B tier

THE SOFTBALL IS FUN

FUN

I love when you see them get the titan bounty so you just hang out at the bank and wreck them before they deposit.

>Respawn just can't develop a game with multiple "best" ways to play. They always leave in one
I still feel like there are more ways to win. Maybe not in 1.5-tier user was talking about, but around 1.0. Anything down to that stupid B-tier could be considered that. That's why loosing against tryhards feels cheap. It's a half-assed victory for them that could've actually been interesting to see it happen, if someone just decided to actually put more effort into it. /tfg/ stacks have always played like that.

>It's not about 'doing well' it's about doing the best you can.
>I'm not denying you can get MVP in a fucking Ronin using nothing but melee kills and holo pilot but giving yourself a handicap gets boring
So does using only tryhard loadouts. I'd rather win with anything I can get my hands on, than being tied to a tryhard selection of guns, titans and abilities.

Are you doing so.e retarded comparison of a softball pilot vs smr pilot, or actually comparing overall battlefield effectiveness. In a straight up shootout vs 201/volt, both will lose/trade at best. Both have about the same range vs pilots. SMR has better reload. SMR has unlimited range vs bots/dancing titans. How is softball at farming reapers? I bet the reload makes it not very good. I haven't really used the softball much, but I know that the SMR is better at reaper takedown than thunderbolt, MGL, and coldwar.

YES, LET THE FUN FLOW THROUGH YOU

It's so satisfying when you get an instant trade when someone kills you thanks to them having a nade attached.

>has smoke, gets rodeoed
>doesn't use it

This, plus Scorch is just so much fun

You can't buy weapon mods. A few games isn't enough to fully unlock Tone or Legion

I literally did, then immedately dashed at the titan for the nuke since I was worried the shield was going to die. You can see the hitmarkers right after I eject.

>EVA-8

I've had to convince myself not to use that gun because it's just so much better.

Stop with this tier list shit

Like who would ever put the G2 and Wingman in anything different than S Tier

Also fuck the Eva-8, shittiers first shotgun

Red pill me on lmgs. Are they any good? I like the energy one with no reload but it is projectile and not hit scan which is AIDS sometimes. Help.

Also is a-wall good?