/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12454/?
mega.nz/#!dcERwbYL!7xJI6vLmb7Uwvw_CbM7YnBzT6FkXUmPkmZGta9szrq0
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72594/?
loot.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

harmony!

Thicc #1

I just want to see lydia get railed by a horse is all

Kill yourself

help

!

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

I am not good at designing a bedroom, let alone bedrooms.

gimme the cute lizard butts!

So is the user who was having issues with the Blushes follower still here?

Sorry to the user I triggered by typoing clumsy, I have a bad habit of typos.

isn't she cute?

with light

I want to play as a mace and shield warrior. An imperial, a werewolf, a cannibal with Namira's Ring, and an assassin. High speech so I can be a cool businessman in public. How viable is this build in the late game?

Help with what?

Pretty doable senpai

Good luck

Hope for many story times

Should I buy Oldrim or SE (lost original copy).
While they say that SE offers greater stability and some bugfixes, it's not compatible with a lot of Oldrim mods and most modders don't feel like updating...

yes

It isn't that difficult to update mods.

Thanks. I'd rather keep it a tesg thing though

What about SkyUI and SKSE? I noticed some drama over them.

I wish you could become Emperor. Since you have the Dragon Blood, you'd be a legitimate heir.

Imagine a monster such as I've described leading the Empire.

I've always thought the civil war questline was fucked up because you should've been able to challenge ulfric to a shout fight, murder the shit out of him, take control of the stormcloaks, go talk to the imperials and say they stormcloaks and the imperials should totally join forces and remove mer from premises, then become the king or queen of solitude

>does x to characters level 8 or lower
how the FUCK am i supposed to identify their level?

The only fitting way to kill Ulfric Stormcloak is to Fus Ro Dah him to death.

They're being ported over already, but aren't out yet.

>then become the king or queen of solitude
But you have to be a nord for that. And bethesda don't like this.

Could you imagine killing Ulfric as an Altmer and trying to take power? The people of Skyrim would be furious.

what kinda dunkass doesn't play elder scrolls games as the native race

Not going to lie, my main character so far is a Nord warrior wielding a warhammer. Stormcloak, Dragonborn, Hero.

I feel dirty about the Stormcloak bit since I didn't know about the Markarth Incident when I made him.

>hags end
>4 encounters with a boss lv hargraven
>oneshot it each time with invisibility potions and sneak attacks
alchemy is 2 good

Its never too late to join the glorious Imperial cause

I took the Oath. Can I betray the Stormcloaks now, when the Battle for the Jagged Crown lay before me?

Isn't the Markarth Incident supposed to give sympathy to Ulfric's cause?

Is Open Cities worth using? I was thinking of grabbing it for my game, but I'm a little skeptical, I was wondering if there was any mods that would be better to use, even if it's at the cost of the cities not being connected directly to the open world.

No, it's really unstable. Any mod that changes anything inside the town will be incompatible.

It's just not worth it user, im unsure how it's the highest rated town mod.

Not when he allegedly butchered innocent men, women, and children that didn't want to fight for him.

>install SE
>no mods
dropped

going to deinstall and reinstall oldrim instead

>(((allegedly)))
Besides, Igmund and Thonar were also commanding their own units. We can't know whether those rumours are true.

Is it still posible to run the steam version of skyrim with pirated DLCs?

Reminder that if you join the Dawnguards, you're literally ISIS.

Stay mad, blood-breath.

>he didn't save Morrowind as a Khajiit/Argonian
>not enjoying the delicious irony of all these Great House types having to bow and scrape before someone of the race(s) they enslave
Shit's funny, man.

I could believe them to be true. Ulfric has only been shown to care about Nords that want to fight for him. If you don't want to join him, you're a traitor.

I don't see the ISIS parallel, but I believe that any trespassers or violators of the NAP must be dealt with severely.

There are plenty of mods to get started fgt.

What freedom are we infringing, abomination? Your right to prey on the people of Skyrim?

What's a good way of making dungeons darker if I'm using relighting Skyrim?

I want to need a torch inside dungeons, especially non inhabited that's all. No need to make it pitch black.

>no mod organizer
>no skyui
>no requiem

>the citizens of markarth do not appear to hold any grudge against Ulfric or even mention any attrocities
>disdain towards Nords mainly comes from the mine prisoners
Seems legit. Totally not Forsworn propaganda.

yes

I played through all the dlcs and I never bought a single one

Are you also using an ENB? If so try this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12454/?

Don't be silly user, vampires have no rights.

newest chocolate desert waifu

It has SkyUI? I'm using it.

>no skyui

shhh
mega.nz/#!dcERwbYL!7xJI6vLmb7Uwvw_CbM7YnBzT6FkXUmPkmZGta9szrq0

thanks but still, what is the point in modding without MO anyways?

I'm not going to touch NMM ever again.

I am using vivid weathers and found the ENB to take a toll on performance even on a 2016 graphics card and CPU, so I was running without. Doesn't help that I'm near the mod limit.

Is this a good alternative?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72594/?

The moment you walk into Windhelm, you see two Nords intimidating and threatening torture for nothing more than a refusal to aid the Stormcloaks.

That's only one injustice allowed to occur under Ulfric's leadership. In light of that, and his treatment of every non-Stormcloak Nord he meets, I believe there may be some truth to the accusations.

I can't talk. I'm a werewolf. I devour living and dead alike.

At least I'm not as ugly as you bloodsucking nerds.

The guy who made MO was hired by nexus and is making the new NMM anyway. So better get use to it.

Just use nmm to install/uninstall and loot/wrye bash to manage everything else.

That face is nothing a little fire couldn't fix.

Unsure user, I never used it so I can't give you a proper opinion on it. I guess try it and see.

Atleast Werewolves have a sense of honor, aswell are more civilized. Aslong as you don't go feral I see no issue with Were-beasts.

You could just use wyre for now. It still dumps all of the files in your data folder but you can at least see what you've installed and one-click uninstall if you need to.

Well, the character I play as a werewolf is a serial killer, cannibal, traitor to the empire (eating the Emperor), and established businessman.

>0 endorsements

Is it a successful buisness atleast?

I mine iron ore and use a combination of smithing and alteration magic to create high quality jewelry for the citizens of Skyrim. I also have the market cornered on dragon bone, for weapons and armor.

Cannibal as in some form of ritual or are you just an edgy cunt that eats people for the keks?

A little of both. Using Namira's Ring, I can devour people in human or beast form. I'm roleplaying that my character was running from far worse charges than border jumping when the Imperials caught him at Helgen.

I never endorsed a mod.

Reminder TES is only successful because of mods.

What do you guys think about this guard armor? Iv kinda lost interest in the vanill armor. It has its charm but it lacks so much. Especially since Stormcloaks use it.

I think the only mod I've ever endorsed is Vigilant

I like it

Add some sleeves and it's pretty great.
Honestly though every armor in Skyrim needs some sleeves and pants, I just went outside with nothing but a t-shirt shorts and flip-flops
I regret doing that, couldn't feel my toes for 10 minutes, and slavs are supposed to be cold-resistant

link to scimitars pls my desert dessert

Why is it that the creep clusters I plant refuse to grow? The two other crops I planted have been harvested twice and the creep clusters haven't been harvestable.

Does anyone have advice on how to make money in an unmodded Skyrim? Just need a few tips because I want to buy a house to store my loot in as soon as possible.

The first stable release of LOOT with SSE compatibility is out.
loot.github.io/

Get alchemy, go look for blue butterflies and blue mountain flowers outside Whiterun, then make damage magicka regen poisons with them.

You lazy fucks.
if it has

Thanks, user.

I just found out the mod replaces the vanilla fur boots and gauntlers with the guard armor. So bandits and hunters might have them. Gonna see how it looks with just the chest-piece.

As for sleaves, wonder if "Sleeved Guards" will work with it. I know Sleeved Imperials work well enough with other mods.

Get a pick and just mine everything you can find. It's how I used to make quick money when I used to play on the 360

nvm, turns out its just bugged.
the activation box for the fertile soil is bigger than the creep cluster's...

Golden claw quest
Nazirs random assassination quests
Grab the steed stone then sell loot

5k barely takes any time at all

>unmodded

Sorry but epenis is stupid I'll never encourage it.

It gets things that deserve attention the attention they deserve you faggot.

Stay mad, cuck.

yeah if you're playing on SE it seems like there are ingredients literally everywhere now

steal ingots, ore and more alchemy ingredients and sell the stuff you craft
when groups of hired thugs come after you for stealing, kill them and sell their stuff

Check if the armor has pants, the sleeves are using the same texture

player.additem f 30000

>hurr durr I'm retarded
>you're fucking retarded, stop that
>hehe, stay mad hurr

Triggered.

Thanks for the advice, guys.

I don't know how to sign into Bethesda or I'd download the loot change mod for high end boss chests.

>What armor is that? It looks like the blades bikini top from Nisentanaka but I don't recognize the rest. It's a nice setup. Can I borrow it and see if it looks as good on my Orc waifu?
For the person that asked this in the last thread, she uses:

Blades Bikini Top
Blades Gauntlets (forgot the actual name of them but you can view it using AddItem Menu)
One of the scarfs from Accessorize
Temptra Theif Pants/Boots with pouches
Wolf Bikini Harness.

Same.

I rarely give 2 fucks about endorsing mods. Pretty much a waste of time and it's silly how people have to rely on it for their mods to be known.