/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #770

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9: A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14: Rise of the Beasts
11/14 - 11/21: Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28: Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2: Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8: Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ (RIP old EN wiki)
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n4WO5qQKuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that NFC is still alive

Don't forget us

i want to breed with cute doraf females

GOOD MORNYAN.

IT'S SUNDAY, GO TO CHURCH.

Good news. Daddy woke up, saw the blockage and cleared it. Good thing I'm a good fire knight that protects Kumuyu with my entire life, or he'd have punished me.

Posting in a best girl thread.

I love Jeanne!

Morning!

Pouting cow.

Rabbitfest WHEN

Characterless SSR legfest when?

Rate my weapon pool.
Should I get a bahamut staff too?

I love Marie.

Wait, that cow wasn't pouting.

>no bows

trash

The screenshot quality is more surprising.

Why should I get omega bow? Last I recall atk was more important than HP.

GO
45177DCA

Dot Djeeta

1. no GW dagger or GW spear
2. no unknown or celestial water axe
3. no fenrir bows

he meant Fenrir bows not Levi bows.

in december we will get Fenrir showdown rerun with Christmas event so farm that cunt as much as possible to get at least 2 MLB bows

Fixed you Djeeta.

1. Did GW weapons get buffed since 10 months ago?
2. sword and lance are both water unknown afaik
3. So I should replace 2 Leviathan daggers for 2 Fenrir Bows?

>pulling healsticks when rerolling for a character

>in december we will get Fenrir showdown rerun

Nah. It's going to be a completely new event. Fenrir Showdown won't be a Christmas Event anymore and will be much like a rarer Celestials type event.

it's going to be a playable best girl user

Last time i check she still with that faggot Loki so doubt she going to join good guys anytime soon.
Even that doraf boipucci have higher chance to be playable than her.

Why is the aspect ratio in these images so fucked? It isn't that hard to fucking cut and paste images onto another.

Are these any good for an earth team?

I want to thunderfuck your wife.

Yes, except the middle one.

I want to be his wife and get thunderfucked.

don't lewd my wife faggot

1. dunno how GW weapons looked back then but GW dagger (after awekaning) ougi gives multiattack buff for whole party = use it when you play Hermit and then Warlock or DF and then Chaos Ruler

while GW spear (after awakening) ougi gives partial reflect for party but most important thing is that you can pick double trouble as sub spell while playing Bishop/Sage or Holy Saber/Spartan and by this give party multiattack buff

2. derp didn't know this. I though that the only water unknown is pinya dagger

3. yup. fenrir bows give stamina/frontwater effect (the more %hp you have the more dmg you deal aka opposite of enmity) + at 4* it gives HP boost. Fenrir bows make water character durable as fuck while making them deal lots of damage. Fenrir bows are even stronger in Varuna whale builds

then tell me why she suddenly appeared in Christmas event? Maybe Loki got bored of her and ditched her so now she appears here and there to create chaos and eat something/someone

sadly the christmas event intro didn't saved in my journal so can't rewatch it

You can make an okay dirt team with that. They're all attackers though. You'll probably want one of them in back row and a support SR in the front with the other two.

all are good. but first one need protection team aka: SSR Sara, SSR Eugen, Holy Saber, etc

Thanks for double horns

Why do you think you're worthy of being his wife? You're not even a girl.

Christmas Event is a what-if story, i.e. filler, i.e. not canon to the story

Lucifer when

B-but I'm cute.

my wife is not a trap, so no

maybe ask the faggot wanting to thundefuck

>wake up
> no patch

Does someone have the picture of lily patting grans crotch saying "nice chinchin nano".

Shut the fuck up. I want to thunderfuck YOUR WIFE, not some random trap.

Shut the FUCK up.

Th-thanks.

when should I try to apply for the bigger guilds in the pastebin ?

Only rank 78 as of now

>cute
>wants to get fucked
Slut,

i will thunderfuck your face faggot

Please do.

I just want to be Fenrir. I don't care what happens to me after that.

Cuc!

Do it, pussy.

So you like the idea of being tied up and controlled? What a good, obedient slut you are.

No pan.

N-no bully.

1. I see. Right now I mainly use fencer as the debuffs are nice.
2. Actually I was wrong, the lance is a normal weapon. Right now my pool is 1 normal 1 unknown 1 bahamut and the rest magma. I think last I played that was a more or less ok pool to use.
3. Thanks m8, I'll wait for Fenrir Bow and replace 2 magma daggers with it then! It's a shame i missed it before...

Also I take it there's no longer an up to date weapon pool guide, right? The one i looked from the pastebin doesn't mention things like GW weapons or Fenrir Bows.

Guys please, this is very important to me.

>tfw your coop bot gets your main and alt in the same room𛲠𛲠𛲠𛲠

You're important to me! I love you, user!

You stupid slut. You just want to have sex all day huh? You just want to get fucked 24/7, no breaks at all. You would be a terrible wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=7n4WO5qQKuc

example of magna water build but without fenrir bows.

For easier access when you're on the road and need to quickly release some pent up aggression. Io is a good girl and understands male needs.

Stop, please, I'm begging you. Not again.

Thanks m8. Looks like it's GW (1 normal)+2 unknown+1 bahamut+6 magma. That's pretty much the most optimal setup back several months ago actually. Right now I'm only missing one unknown to have a setup like that (though my normal isn't as interesting as the GW dagger).

LACKING!

R A T E U P

How feasible is it as a Rank 68 with more or less garbo everything to farm up mats for a second GW weapon before the next one?

I*m sitting on the Skill level 10 dagger now, lacking light materials to get past the next stage to then swap it to earth.

Thing is I don't wan the character, and instead want to go for the axe for the next GW.; how "easy" is it to farm the mats I would need?

I'll be there soon, brother

lol

How do I get stickers?

Thank you for taking care of our dog, luckily she's found her way back home and is currently napping on my daughteru's lap. You can come over and visit whenever you like

so what is the absolute worst class in the game? curious as to what I should avoid

10k and 100k poker fucking when?

Me

Never. As-if it isn't easy enough already to trivialise all but one of the rewards in that section of the game that they can only consider a grand mistake.

You'll want to max all the classes out for bonuses anyway so it doesn't matter.

Everything but Fire

>unlocked Esser
>can't beat Esser

This was a mistake. Fire was a mistake.

Late, but I had the tab open, so whatever.

Just to add to this, it's gone full retard in the UK in recent years. 4-5 years ago, nobody gave a fuck. Now we have American tier fights and rushes in stores come 'black friday'. Imperialism isn't dead, it comes in the form of MURICAN cultural dominance.

I can't wait until we start celebrating thanksgiving.

>sayhitoarc
What does this mean? Who is arc?

fodders?

Meanwhile I fucked up and got stuck in legfest.

Why are you not in crazy love with Clarisse, /gbfg/?

stop

cant love another if you don't love yourself user

KMR ticket announcement in 14.25 hours

He got Grani too.

Cute dog

Please, I know it was in a previous thread but you sluts go through so many I can't keep track.

I'd rather fuq her great grandpa

No time for romance when you're trying to be strong.

3dce7a16

50% grueler, send help. (3 times and no ones want in, guess they all done theirs)

to ease feeling the breeze with her hair pubes

+6

Thank you anons. Had to let you secure mvp before I continued.