-4* Code Cast
-4* Knights Pride
-4* Record Holder

-New Fate/Extra Mystic Code
-New Bond CEs for Onigashima/Camelot Servants
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfPwfo15DbQ
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)?p=2526525&viewfull=1#post252652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Elizabeth.

Seibah!

I want to ride Medb.

Rider Gorilla and Winwalite when?

After all these years and she still a best.

I want to be Shirou's "dad".

I want to fuck Kerry's wife

Lancer Alter exists. Seiba is unnecessary now.

Back of the line, buddy.

Lancer Alter is disgusting and ugly.

>This guy doesn't appreciate all and every seibah
What a faggot.

Haha, no.

NP interlude when? ;_;

>"Oh! And that girl! Scar Red!"
>"...It's more than your life's worth to call her that to her face."
>The peculiar nickname, charged with both scorn and awe, belonged to one of the Clock Tower's greatest mages, a genius puppeteer who far outranked Faldeus and Rohngall. >Among mages affiliated with the Clock Tower, it was simultaneously rather famous and an absolute taboo.
>That woman mage, who had ultimately achieved the rank of Grand, had been granted a "Color" — effectively a title — by the Clock Tower. She had not been able to obtain her coveted title of "Blue," however, and had ended up receiving a shade close to "Red"; not even the actual primary color. She harbored an abnormal hatred of the aforementioned nickname, which she had been given sarcastically as a result. It was rumored that she would kill anyone who used it to her face, without exception. Faldeus knew that it was no mere rumor; it was the undeniable truth.
>Although... I suppose Ms. Francesca might actually do it...
>"Yup, even I was no exception," Francesca cackled, as if she had guessed Faldeus' thoughts. "I said it to her face, and I ended up getting killed a whole bunch of times!"
>After her laughter had subsided, Francesca puffed up her cheeks and looked a little cross.
>"It really was awful, you know? You see, she's stubborn, and crafty, and she smashes up people's workshops and swipes whatever strikes her fancy, and even when you turn the tables and kill her instead, she just activates the _______ built into her body, and then she comes back acting all innocent. After she'd killed me about thirteen times, I put in a request with her family and got them to intercede, but..."
>Francesca sighed and shook her head. Presumably something had happened between her and the "family."
>"In the end, she killed me one last time, and threatened me, all, 'never show your twisted Magic Circuits in front of me again'! And that's how I ended up in this body."

Yes, that's Touko all right.

Tamamo!

Best Saber.

Shouldn't Francesca be able to summon Cthulhu?

Why she covers her face like that?

Nipwank.

She's more creepy than anything else.

Probably. Still I wouldn't make it past Touko to find a counter measure against something like that.

You're wrong.

It's a fact that not all Arturias are equal.

To be fair, Francesca was killed by other people too.

>"Getting my body killed is no cause for despair or anything. In the first place, only one person's ever really killed me. Well, plenty of people have killed my body, but I think I can count the number who've made me say uncle."
She stared into space, as if reminiscing about the past, and loudly gnashed her teeth as she laughed.
>"Let me see... I think Old Man Kishua was first. Saint-Germain the hedonist; the fairy-tale witch who lives forever — oh, I guessed it's 'lived' forever now — then there was that rich bloodsucker in Monaco... and a teacher at some school who uses Godot Word, a super old dialect... and speaking of teachers, there were also my masters in magecraft, and..."

No.

True, Saber Artorias are objectively superior

Artorias is overrated.
>muh muh knightly duties!
Abyss Watchers a shit too. Respoinsibility is cool, but there's more things in life.

fuck off reddit

>Scar red

Artorias Abysswalker when

10/10 I give up

Yeah, Scar Red is how "dirty red" is said in katakana. It's just another of those silly romanizations that TM does.

>was the shittiest girl back in 2004.
>even shittier now that much more better characters have come out

Yet they still try to force shituria into people's mouth. Hell, Takeuchi now has to sexualize her to make people pay money. Type-Moon's getting really desperate these days.

She's not in FGO anime chara list. That's something.

>Tristan
>Archer
>Resists Lancer weak to Saber
>Lancelot
>Saber
>Resists Archer
Okay, fuck you too game, you just want me to waste AP by tricking me

Vanilla Blue isn't actually in FGO either.

So let's see.

>Old Man Kishua
Zelretch.

>Saint-Germain the hedonist
Count of Saint Germain.

>The fairy-tale witch who lives forever
Alice? Scathach?

>That rich bloodsucker in Monaco
Van-Fem.

>Teacher at some school who uses Godot Word, a super old dialect.
Kurogiri Satsuki.

>There were also my masters in magecraft
I wonder who these are.

And finally Touko.

Lancelot's secretly a Ruler.

You know that they still don't reveal the whole cast yet right?

I want to have a Saber orgy!

It's their ~gifts~ user

I have to say though I only got by Camelot based on everyone else's experiences beforehand desu

Would've wasted a lot of AP going in blind

>mfw I had Saber Alter in the back row for bond points fighting Tristan
>mfw I had a Jannu Alter support fighting Lancelot
>first try without even knowing their gimmicks
git gud

Leaks when?

I really do think he's overrated. Fun fight though, but I'm a rebel. I'd rather get my dick sucked than serve some dick king.

Fuck this, I'm taking a lvl 100 Cu alter Support, they should atleast warn you before you go in, I don't mind the class changes but this is just bullshit

I want to rub my face on that tits

They do warn you, it's in the story.

They told you firsthand in the story,but of course you can't even read them

I want to amputate Saber's arms and legs and then make sweet love to her limbless body.

Me too, and put my penis in her vagina.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfPwfo15DbQ

It's always a surprise when an obscure franchise stumble across perfection just like that, isn't it?

xth for snek

>this nigga amongst those other monsters
Prelati a shit

>Alice? Scathach?
None of the two probably, she says the witch has "lived" forever meaning it is dead by SF.

>posting snek in a Seibah thread

God Word is a pretty strong guy though

Satsuki is actually really strong user, the movie just handled him really badly and made it seem as if you can nullify his words by just not hearing them. He is like Touko one of the youngest Grands in history.

>that Kirby melody
I see the video every time just for it.

He's legit, read the novel. He seems weak because Miura fucked up his movie, like everything the guy touches.

Posting superior Saber

well then

He is one of the strongest mages around, the movie just made him look bad.

The Unified Language, and therefore Satsuki, is OP as fuck. KnK 6 really dropped the ball and so people think you can just use earbuds to nullify his power.

All hail the bronze master race.
Good exploit but it seems to take month.

Having only 45 minutes for a movie that should be like 2 hours long would make everyone fuck it up user.

I want to impregnate all the Seibahs!

Tell us plebs how it really went down, user

Saber's time is in the past.

Beethoven >>> God Word

Grand Order would be better if every character was just Saber in different outfits

Secondary here

What route would I enjoy the most if I want to impregnate Shirou

Cordilon, technically. And Scaldio the mage mafioso, because Narita.

Any new servants or characters in the new strange fake chap?

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)?p=2526525&viewfull=1#post252652

The movie being compressed and cutting shit out, yeah anyone would have that problem and in fact it's an issue in every KnK movie. But out of the seven directors for the seven main movies, the one who did hands down the worst job was Miura, and he didn't have the most complex story to adapt.

Fuck off Takeuchi, if you like Saber so much, start making Saber doujins.

QP event when?

What are you doing

Can't improve on perfection.

He never lost for example. He was just impossible to beat for Shiki.

Not really, the only movies that needed that time were 5, 6 and 7, only 6 got cut that badly.

slow days ahead

>"Do you have enough potatoes in stock knight of the sun?"
>monster meat side dishes made by Bedivere
>Emiya freaking out at the round table
I'd read it.

Most KnK parts aren't even that good

It was the most complex after 5 even so. But everything that it made it controversial and complex was cut anyway.

>Extella's final route is Saber'.

She's the past, the present and the future of the Nasuverse. Deal with it.

Only the first two chapters and maybe the fourth. The rest are fine.

>he didn't have the most complex story to adapt
It was the most complex along with 5 though.

All of the movies would have been better with more time and all had aspects cut, some pretty important, but the director who did the worst job covering that up was Miura. Rather then actually setting up the main conflict of the movie and properly showing what the bad guy is actually doing and how, he wastes time on schoolgirl SoL with the imouto and other irrelevant shit when even the good UFO directors would be pressed for time. There's cutting important shit that the story can potentially do without for the sake of time because you absolutely have to and there's cutting stuff that is actually required to understand the story when the movie still has padding.

I forgot oblivion recording even exist, it did do it's job I suppose.

Never ever

>tfw no one in my friendlist uses the Da Vinci CE

Stay delusional.

Independent is not even a faction. Saber will probably just join the faction that at the end tries to fix everything (if not all of them join together for that) and get her side story like everyone else.

All routes

It set up KnK 7 and showed Azaka and Mikiya's relationship. So it that at least.