/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ - #606 - Extra Life Edition

/SonicOfficial @ Twitch for the stream.

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77CaaAuuKKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Extra Life stream has been fun.

If this comes with Astrons I'mma gonna choke a bitch

Getting tired, same state/time zone as mememan. Heading off to bed, goodnight /sthg/ well in this case good morning.

already expecting Cylent-Nyte to do a redesign of LizardBio

>only thing in your life that keeps you going is Sonic

Do you guys know that feel? I'm really depressed and have been, I can't sudoku because i gotta play mania first. Everytime I'm ready to kill myself I stop because I have to play the new sonic game first, and seeing as there's always one in the pipeline is keeps me alive.

My entire being is solely dependent on a silly blue hedgehog from a video game.

Night/morning, user.

Get a hobby mate

Is sonic a hobby

Honestly if Sonic is the only thing keeping you alive you should probably kill yourself

>Making tired Aaron play the Vector challenge gate
Evil bastards.

I consider it pretty often.

He can do it. I believe.

He's part of one. Many actually.

Do it after Mania comes out. Tie up all loose ends, sell all your shit, and bite that bullet user if you want it so much

I don't want it, but after all these years of mental health issues sonic is all ive got in my life. If 2017 looks like shit its definitely over.

>he lost on the final one
Ouch

HE DID IT!

That mission is evil.

If you don't want it then don't do it. If you do, do it. Don't be a fucking Wishy-washy faggot about it. Will anyone even miss you?

Yes they will unfortunately

Well sucks for them, but they'll forget you quickly probably

No they won't

The only reason besides sonic is because I don't wanna hurt my mom. Shes done too much for me and has said she would basically shut down if I did it.

I suggest looking for more things to enjoy.

Also, you should probably seek a therapist or someone you trust to talk to about it.

That's a bit selfish of her don't you think? Keeping you alive for her sake
What game are they playing now? Can't watch the stream

Already have a therapist. Trying to pick up the pieces.
She's anything but shellfish. She doesnt say it to make me stay alive, she says it because she wants me to know that she really does care.

If she really cared about you she'd be okay with letting you make your own choices

She does let me make my own choices. Shes just told me how it would devastate her. I also don't think being ok with someone killing themselves is very ethical.

if you really have mental health issues you should see a doctor about it, you'd be surprised how quickly you can get better once you get proper help

>Already have a therapist. Trying to pick up the pieces.
did it help? did you at least figure out what's wrong?

Its been 6 years user

Im on 4 different medications, seeing a therapist, and am still at an awful state.

Gotta go fast

>This thread
Knock off the suicide talk you depressed shits.

Life's a bitch but it's not getting any better when you're sitting on your ass staring at a computer screen complaining about your life to a bunch of anonymous assholes.

Get outside. Find a hobby. Be creative, be productive. Volunteer. Have fun.
Do something that isn't shitting up an anonymous image board with your crying.

So how about that hedgehog? How about that game with the hedgehog?

Thank you.

Exactly. If all you can do is Shitpost then you should kill yourself though. If you can't accept that life sucks then take the easy way out, plain and simple

Do you have any pets?

All I can do WELL is shitpost.
But since that's incredibly entertaining I'm not depressed at all.

That's fine. But if all you do is bitch about how hard life is, then they're better off killing themselves and getting it over with so the rest of us can move on with our lives

this, life is what you make of it. if you enjoy sonic you are at least able to enjoy things, you just have to find more things you enjoy and you'll find that life isn't as empty anymore, this will probably mean going out of your comfort zone but if you're going to soduku anyway what do you have to lose?

life in general is pretty pointless when you look at it so don't devalue the things you do enjoy on the basis that it's stupid or pointless like "it's just a fucking cartoon hedgehog"

also when i'm feeling down i find that the hardest part of getting better is the initial step of digging yourself out of the grave, it gets easier after that

I thought we still had 1 more hour of meme men.

I woke up right now for that.

I apparently got it wrong. feels pretty bad.

He's dying and they forgot about DST

Something about the clocks going back?

Anyway, stream's over.
Sleep tight, meme man.

VOD's up
/sonicofficial/v/99187603

That stream was really enjoyable. I hope they do more general streams in the future.

He decided to just go 24 and that he couldn't make it to 25 hours. Plus, the others there left, so he was the only one.

M-meme man cheated me?

here you go
because I know at least one of you faggots will like it

neither do I but this general seems to have pretty low standards

He just couldn't make it to 25. Still, 24 hours of non-stop Sonic is really good.

I know, I know. But I was really looking forward to one last hour of meme man. If I had known he wouldn't do it, I would have gotten here one hour earlier.

>chuckling
FAKER

I think the biggest thing you missed was the Vector challenge in Gens.

The VOD should be up, see if rechat is there and pretend it's live.

I am catching up a bit on the parts that I missed, but the adrenaline that senpai might notice you is not there. Still nice though.

>mfw realizing I missed the opportunity to tell Roger to try to keep Sonic's voice at the pitch it was at in Colors and not how it is in Boom

But his Boom voice is perfect.
In my opinion anyway, you're allowed to have different opinions and all.

/sonicofficial/v/99187603/v/99187603
21:16:10

/sthg/ mentioned for those who missed it

>Aron will steal your Sonic Waifu in the future

I'm going to make the wild assumption that this pissed some people off

Haha wow, Roger's terrible at SA2

Explain this to someone who has never played the games in question and has no idea who this guy is

>person who isn't a major video game player is bad at video games
Wow who would've thought.

Isabelle: character from game.
Bill: chief translator of game.

but it's okay when arin does it

Wow.
What a shit

Where's the video?

It's always time for billposting

FUCK
I MISSED THAT

Also,
10:27:00
TC's donation

Who's TC?

It's a shame Gene wasn't around for that, it could have been a lot of fun.

Does Bill hate Boko?

can you seriously stop with the shitty editions

>The incredibly relevant charity stream is a shit edition

no

Wrong thread?

SRB2 2.2 is looking pretty good.

>Blaze appearing in a Boom Episode

What if Sally Sally the Sally Sally?

>Already going on a hiatus after the premiere

Just move the show to Netflix, if they're keep milking TTG crowd.

Why Netflix?

Isabelle in Animal Crossing was named after Bill's Actual Wife in the translation for the game (In Japan it's Shizue). So it was essentially Bill's wife's expy saying she likes Bill.

Fans didn't know this, especially the waifuists

Because CN has shit timetables recently

Thinking about buying Nights into Dreams today because it's only $10. Worth it?

It gets real cheap during sales (around $2 or so), but I think it's a fun game.

Also, Humble Bundle store has it for $6.

Tonight's Conductor

>dead general

>no general

Sonic laughing is cute

solly

>start new job tomorrow
>got outta retail
>it's a proper job
It's IT support but shh
>40 hours minimum
>less time for Sonic
>less time to shitpost
>less time for fangames
>less time to draw shitty drawings
>less time to play CD over and over again

What do I doooo.

You plan your days out, enjoy life and take any chance you get. You're free now.

Hey, you got a new job, congratulations. My country is fucked and it was almost a whole year until I was able to get a new job.

>What do I doooo.
I know that feel. I personally cut down on sleeping time, but it sucks.

Dude, it's IT Support. You'll be fine.

Only thing you'll have to worry about is stupid people not figuring out basic things

Does everyone notice how Classic and Modern Knuckles have mitten hands where the spikes are actually on the knuckles?

Meanwhile Boom Knuckles has the spikes on the top of his hands, meaning he would have to backhand whoever he was punching in order to hit them with the spikes

Way to go, user!
I've been trying for over a year and seem to have the worst luck. Maybe one day I'll be able to finally buy the comics.

Likewise, where do you live user?

youtube.com/watch?v=77CaaAuuKKk