/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users. Several security flaws have been fixed. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: use ctr-httpwn if you want to play online.
-You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. Playing commercial games isn't possible at the moment without a DS flashcard. gbatemp.net/threads/413015
-New Decrypt9 release allows to create dumps from installed games. github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases

>Wii U
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU. gbatemp.net/threads/445514
-Loadiine now supports DLC if you own a legit copy of SSB.

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-New Maidump release. github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=414708
pastebin.com/RAY1fuq2
psdevwiki.com/ps3/SKU_Models
twitter.com/yifanlu/status/795081768378384384
ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-3-PS3-Fat-OFW-3-55-Console-Read-/142171698180?hash=item211a17f404:g:WncAAOSwImRYGlNj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for sumo leak in percicely 3 days

>new threads already

i dont likes it!! your a fucking GAY virgin cuck noobshite trahsloser faggot so what you say = NOOB SHIT won't listen WONM'T LISTEn what I say = WIN its the truth

fuck off one more post from you and your dead

SuMo leak never ever!

1st for SM leak

Anyone have PSM 2.01 on their vita they're willing to dump? It's quite rare and hard to find.

So what's the best Wii U CFW right now?
Heard redNAND is annoying as fuck because you have to do something everytime you boot or something like that, it isn't really clear yet

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

why do we have PS3 in the OP now? who cares about PS3

Thanks to the user who posted the sun/moon dump 2 threads ago! I'm sorry I forgot to thank you earlier, but the game is so awesome I couldn't let go of it.

Keep up the good work, /hbg/!

hello ! im horny :)

something something leaks

Better than PS4, that's for sure.

If my 3DS is 11.1.035 am I screwed or can I downgrade with my cfw 3DS and dsiware

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=414708
Has anyone tried this?

there's been people coming in asking about PS3 lately

it's gonna get worse around the time persona 5 comes out overseas

s/m mega

pastebin.com/RAY1fuq2

enjoy

is it real?

Especially if it's not news. 3.55's always been the norm.
Also; the ps3's piracy scene is fucking dead. ps3iso/wares sites are nothing but dead links.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's happeinng

Has anyone ever called Nintendo to get their NNID back onto a 3DS? How long does it take for them to reinstate the NNID?

that's because people download pkg from sonys servers like on the 3ds

The fuck is the "le ebin" shit?

FUUUCK FINALLY

it's under safe firmware, not news.
there's still retards that come in and ask "CAN I HACK MUH SUPER SLIM?"

>fuq

>wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=414708

This right here is gamechanging if true.

Goodbye social life.

Thanks, based user

looks like bullshit

Ty for cory

Thanks user! Downloading right now!

If it would work (doubtful) then it looks like it works on the same principle as the Wii U brazillian method.

>need to be on OFW 4.70
fucking useless

>4.70
It's trash even if it's real

Right. Which need .rap files. Ones that often aren't posted with the links from the Sony servers.
Speaking of which, there are about 3-4 different verification/cracking methods for downloaded games that people use and it's pretty silly.

look at these updatefags and laugh

its a mess that's for sure

I was still able to download undubs and weeb game DLC from PS3iso, the only links are dead are the ones that use random russian upload sites. MEGA links are still up.

At this point they should just buy a flasher and downgrade.

super slims can't use flashers though and trying to find a slim or fat ps3 is non shit condition that can downgrade is a challenge

Leaks when

just get an 120gb slim there all downgradable to 3.55
psdevwiki.com/ps3/SKU_Models

The day before launch.

>PSN spoofing WILL break in a couple of days when Sony flips the switch to disable 3.61 access. Please download what you need now.

twitter.com/yifanlu/status/795081768378384384

This really should be in the OP as an urgent message. Not only should any Vita owners get whatever games they have on PSN but they should get a PSP game or demo RIGHT NOW to ensure they'll be able to use ePSP/Adrenaline whenever they decide to release it. Don't be caught out bitching when it drops that you can't use it.

Having a lot of trouble getting Wii ISOs to load on my Homebrew Channel on my Wii.
Nintendont was fucking easy compared to this, or maybe I'm just tech illiterate.
I've got a .wbfs file of a Wii game. I've got USB Loader GX which just freezes when I start it up (initializing USB) and I've got WiiFlow. How the hell do I get my Wii to play the file?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm, at the end of my tether here.

Does WiiFlow load?

>star rush still isn't on titlekeys
Was it that terrible?

Here's a 3.55 Fat PS3 for $135, hop on it
ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-3-PS3-Fat-OFW-3-55-Console-Read-/142171698180?hash=item211a17f404:g:WncAAOSwImRYGlNj

>An error has occurred (C1-10665-8)
>one result on Google
>no solution

GIVE ME THE CART DUMP NOW OR I'M PULLING THE TRIGGER

fuck your shit in 2016 still using mega?
I ain't gonna trust that link.
Go use something better like filetube

to whoever buys this your going to have to open it anyway as the thermal paste is shit and needs to be replaced. sony was cheap with the paste

why don't you try to give us details instead

It says in the description that the thermal paste has already been changed

really well shit then go for it.

When I bricked my console doing a shell swap, it took them about 48 hours IIRC. They're going to ask 398503850 questions to verify it though.

Has downloading through CIAngel been abnormally slow for anyone else?

My dad works for Nintendo and just emailed me Pokemon Sun.

He also gave me the keys to the truck in R/B so that I could drive to Mew's house

I was transferring a few games and the content manager disconnected out of nowhere. I tried transferring again one at a time and it spat that error at me when I tried to transfer over Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Your dad must be a janitor then.

My cousins uncle is a high up and gave me codes for the pokegods.

how do you brick a console doing a case mod

>cart dump
literally, why?

what is your memory card size

Because why not?

For Sky3DS of course

32GB. And there was more than enough free space to transfer what I needed to transfer.

I thought it might've been corruption but all my games are working just fine.

I have a 4.80 PS3 CECH-2504, Is using teensy 2.0 a viable downgrade way or should i go for E3?

Where is a PSN spoofing guide?

what are you doing still using sky3ds . cfw is easy as hell

does anybody have a save file for the sun and moon demo with all the events and items?

Is henkaku kill?
I'm trying to use it for 15m and I keep getting errors
Never needed so many tries

user, the only way to play free games on 9.3+ is sky3DS
CFW is a myth

Run minverchecker on your PS3 to see how low it can downgrade. If it's 3.55 or lower then you're good to go. You need a Nor flasher to downgrade. I recommend E3 because it's the solderless option and you can pick one up for cheap.

i have when i lost my previous 3DS, they do ask you a lot of questions but they are bretty fast at moving your NNID

Does this only apply to Taihen users or are Henkaku users fucked too?

your memory card is dieing. 32 and 64 gb cards are as fragile as shit

Does anybody have a download to this theme? I've been looking forever and I can't find one

I got a lot of stuff that's still not on PsnStuff or that's physical-only via PS3ISO.

There's no guide needed, if you have Henkaku you can access PSN right now. Use a dummy account of you're really paranoid but then you can't use the PSP games on your main account anyway.

HENtai doesn't have spoofing.

then downgrade

It will be for all users. You can access PSN now since 3.61 access keys were the same as 3.60 but they were updated for 3.63. When Sony switch off access to 3.61 it will be locked out for everyone. Yifan said it may get reenabled later but there's no guarantee for it, like all the Vita dev promises.

Yes, but it doesn't make any sense to me. It wants me to copy a game from a disc, but I just want to load the game from my USB. It doesn't let me do that either, it only gives me the option to click on SD, but then it freezes once I click on that.

Better to give no guarantees than to act like TheFag.

TaiHEN does have spoofing as of the Beta 2 that was released last night. The PSN warning came from the release notes for it.

>3.63 GAMES NEVER EVER

Oh, it was updated? I didn't notice.

Thanks guys. I called them about two hours ago and the rep asked me some questions like verifying my NNID and the email address. Rep said it's usually same day data transfer (no saves) or next day. Here's hoping I get something today.

Did they send you an email or call back? Because that's what the rep said would happen at some later point.

S/M leak never ever

Yeah I only spotted the posts on vitahacks. I'm staying on HENkaku until TaiHEN gets a proper release as I'm not a dev.

>2016
>wanting a NNID linked to your 3DS

does (tai)HENkaku support psp

what exactly is spoofing?

I discovered that the vita1000 I just bought is on 3.55 . would any of this 3.61 stuff affect my ability to put emulators, & would it lock out the offline aspect of piracy?

Not until TheFag gets off his ass. So, never.

>what exactly is spoofing
Getting on PSN without being on the latest firmware.

sony invalidates certs on their server to block access to lower firmware's

I tried transferring a different game over and it might have just been the Ninja Gaiden that was corrupted. I'm going to back up all my saves just in case though.

9.2fag checking in

Been using Reinand for a long time and never bothered to update/patch anything even though they've been coming out pretty frequently lately. Recently started playing Bravely Default 2 and let it connect online to get me some Baals. Since I've done that I'm unable to access my reinand, holding L during boot does nothing and I can only access the original 3DS nand. Am I fucked?

You should update it to 3.6 and connect a PSN account so you can use QCMA, before they block spoofing
You'll lose the ability to do PSP mode and will only be able to play PS1 through retroarch(don't know how that compares to ePSP) if you don't download a PSP demo like Loco Roco before its blocked