/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. They said called me Cute edition
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts. *updated*
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJlAxq2WcVI
youtube.com/watch?v=HgOs-J9Pytc
youtube.com/watch?v=QvWGeZYeXj0
youtube.com/watch?v=xms9fbyH8XI
youtube.com/watch?v=e0dZnWkzv2U
epicmafia.com/game/5533684
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Naegiri is cute just like everyone in this thread.

Best legs belong to our queen.

Ibuki bottom!

Aw fuck, I forgot to remove the embeds from my txt doc.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Kirigiri a cute.

I'd have to look it up again for exact dates but its in February. Cons don't happen much in my area.

Posting most pure, cutest, and the best husband!

>best husband
>shared his girl with hopelet

Heyo /drg/. What happened whilst I was gone?

>Beg for forgiveness
I don't beg.
>Or else
Or else what? Wipe my memories again? Manipulate the system?

he is kind and sharing is caring

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>7
Monaca... Can't disagree...

Agreed.

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

>posting same paste over and over again
>Hey Faggots
Hmmmm.

Agreed
shitcunt

Friendly reminder that Maki is Kaede's property.

>Manipulate the system
W͘͟҉̕ȩ̀͢l̵̨͘͘l̴͝,̀̀͞͏ ̷ì̸̢̛͠f̵̵̕͟͠ ̷̡̡y̶̸ơ̷҉u̵̢ ̡͞҉̕í̸̶̛͠n҉͘s̨̧̢̛͘i̴͟s̴̕͜͟͞t̷͝ ̵̕͡b̷̶̕͜i̷̧͝͏g̴͏ ̴̀b̵̛͢͝r̸ǫ̕t̶̛́͠͡h̸e̸̴r͘͘͞ ̶̢.̸̨͝.̶̢͟͡.̧̕
Come ... Give ... Me ... A ... Hug.

Good. Otherwise you'd get what Captain is getting right now.

No you said our queen and I posted Sonia so. You should know I was implying Sonia has best legs get it right shitcunt. Not even that what times do I not post sprites famalam

Monaca's more afraid of the sudden loss of cabin pressure in my van more that you, Miss Aussie... Your legs are just rockin and you got the decisive >7

And Kaede is Rantaro's property!
Also I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Go to bed.

>People think Celes's skinny stick legs can compete with Sonia's.

Fo' Sho'

>fanart

Kirumi has BO!

In short, Saionji got bullied again.

Obviously, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

But moooom, they called me out and I want to kick all theirstupid faces in

>sonia has better legs than celes ...
What is this faggotry?
Soudas, please let go of your lady (and dick) and get back on working on Monaca's van, it may not be as space-worthy as she might think.

Oh look, it's the "I'm totally not the shark boy, r-really" posters.
Your princess is lame and you're lame for liking her.
Monaca's legs don't work and they're better

Celes, don't make me use the chloroform again!
Kick their faces in tomorrow

The fact that they're not working prove them to be as useless as Saionji!

And trust me, it's not an easy task to achieve! Hahahaha!

Delete this.

Isn't Saionji running a lot on her legs though? It sounds pretty useful for bullying.

No, that's wrong.

*switches to bully mode*
You know me, large fag.
Now tell me why I want to fuck a wanna be Euro Princess when I can have a real one. I grew up in /a/ with the Knights of Novoselic I know how use a sword try me you Aussie shitcunt
Tell me why a smol man such as yourself is calling me lame again? You like Monaca's legs hmm? Large pedo we know you aren't really Monaca she's in space

More like, she doesn't have a choice! She dissapointed me once again, when she didn't manage to enter into /drg/ league!

Not that it's surprisng, of course!

Finally someone with good taste. I still need to find a new Kirikitty.

Why was it disappointing? Doesn't it mean that she's just got bullied hard out of league, as she deserves? Or do you disappointed with the fact that she will not be bullied of a field because of that?

Naw, they're still cute to look at. It's not much, but by sheer proximity to Monaca my legs are 1000000000000x better than that unwashed pikachu.

Nein

I'm sorry your princess is low-tier taste for pathetic "perfect waifu baited" losers like yourself, But name calling is rude!

Suck my loins.

Bollocks.
I'll hug you.. fine.

>rude
Sorry bro I consider it rude there's good people out there that need some wars won or at least some sandwiches made and you're here shitposting with us :v)
Nah senpai self succ time do it yourself

I think Box 15 is my favorite track in the entire series

If those "good people" were better, they not be dying or hungry

It's hard to pick a favorite but Box 15 is one of the best.

The second one, I never refuse even more reasons to bully her. And because she is never bullied enough!

Pikachu? Why are you bringing an electric rat in this? Or perhaps it's about a girl of the Student Council? Anyway!

Your legs are useless, therefore ugly. It's not even a bullying at this point, just pointing out the reality!

Good taste indeed.

Ekoroshia is so awesome but I really like Box 15 too.

Kyoko is a shit detective

The underground trial theme is one of my favorites, with discussion
youtube.com/watch?v=tJlAxq2WcVI

youtube.com/watch?v=HgOs-J9Pytc

The themes dedicated to Genocider are baller as hell, its like dynasty warrior music.
youtube.com/watch?v=QvWGeZYeXj0

youtube.com/watch?v=xms9fbyH8XI

Monaca was calling that smelly rodent "pikachu" long before that ripoff came along.

Oh and Climax reasoning too!

IN TOO DEEP

oh Ako from the student council

youtube.com/watch?v=e0dZnWkzv2U

That one's jazzy as fuck, another one of my favorites.

Well, your data doesn't worth a damn, since it's outdated.

If there's a pokemon who's similar to Saionji, it's this one! Hahahaha!

And as soon as I'll make Saionji buy me the Sun version, I'm gonna bully Steenee so much. I want to learn Fake Tears to her and Seismic Toss her into pool. I want to take her Pokéblocks and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with sour yellow Pokéblocks, palm after palm. I want to call her a Gloom and take her petals so she has to going commando for the rest of the PokeSafari. I want to mock her inability to evolve into Tsareena, so I'll never let her drop the Everstone, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to evolve into Tsareena. Also, I'll take her leafy leaves, forcing her to use the Growth to cover her private parts. And when I'll give the leaves back to her, I'll make sure to put Durants and a Krabby in every single leaf.

And when finally she snaps and try to K.O me by any means possible, I'll use her against the Elite Four and the Champion alone until she'll like it. And when she'll quit her PokeBall and approach to me, begging for another Pokemon League challenge, I'll mock her again, then I.V train her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her K.O moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her evolution, I'll press her B button once again, leaving her in her unevolved state.

Hello athletes, it's been a while.

Just dropping in to ask you how your training is coming along.

I'd also like to know who your favorite V3 character is and how you feel about DR3 now that it's had time to settle.

SHOW ME THOSE SPIRITS!!

Woops, meant the other one.

This is one of the most incredible things you've ever written. You amaze me, Bully-kun.

Also, you don't IV train Pokemon, you EV train them.

Monaca wanted to keep arguing, but that wall of text was facinating

I doubled my training in the prevision of my physical exam in 9 days, Nidai. Approaching my limits here.

Also, DR3 has a potential, as long as there's no Enoshima. And Ohma is the most bulliable Target so far.

Alright, I'll fix it. I write my bullying, without wathing at facts, and in one drop, so, I ca make mistakes sometimes!

Knowing Steenee, she'll have 0 I.V on everything.

It's a little too early to have favorite V3 characters, because we doesn't know much about them. But I can definitely say that I'm interested in Rantaro and Maki the most, from boys and girls.
DR3 gave us a new content, but the context doesn't worth it at all.

Why is she so lewd as Lico

If you mean physical training I mainly just started jogging a few weeks ago but I'll start doing more soon.
Favorite for V3 is probably Ki-bo but I like Detective and Maki as well.
I feel the same about DR3. It had some good moments and some bad ones but overall I enjoyed it.
What other pokemon will you bully Bully-kun? The owl starter 2nd evo looks like Gundam and Rockruff reminds me of Makoto a bit.

Well done, Bully-kun. But can you defeat my Mewtwo?

Of course! Pokemon aren't animals, they're entities worth being bullied.

Well, Froslass is coming to mind. I've one fully trained I.V and E.V, named Hiyoko which I used to battle with in Online Battles on my Y version

Hell, all my Pokemons are named after DR characters. Ichimaru the Gallade, Mahiru the Venomoth, Chiaki the Latias, Akane the Mienshao, Gliscor the Gundham and many others.

Easily! 95% of time I see a legendary in the opponent's team, I sense the easy battle incoming. Anything but 6-0 and I'm dissapointed.

I wanna pet, hug, and scratch Angies chin.
She looks so cute.

Regarding DR3, its a 6/10 anime.
So much wasted potential and poor execution.

Still riding a bike and eating garbage because fuck it

No idea on favorite since I'm more character-driven and would like to see more before choosing

>95% of time I see a legendary in the opponent's team, I sense the easy battle incoming.

>Latias named Chiaki

Well, I hope you enjoy dittos. Because I use my highly trained dittos to take the form of your pokemon, granting me their skills and I proceed to defeat you with your own pokemon. For a SHSL Pokemon Trainer like myself, defeating one's opponent with essentially their own pokemon (but stronger) is the most crushing for them.

Let's fight together, Bully-kun.

Well, I meant the broken tier legendairies, like Xerneas, Primal Groudon and especially Primal Rayquaza. I predict their moves so easily, even they can do a damn against me now.

Mewtwo? Hahahahaha! It's been a while he's been dethroned for the best legendary place! Psychic type is one of the worst now, Fairies can do anything they do, but better!

Ditto? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Don't make me laugh! Are you a SHSL Comedian? Because it's sure working!

>Dittos
>More than one of the same Pokemon on his team
baka not tourney legal

Physically everything is fine just staying shape. As for V3 big boss tennis man is going to be a blast, he is set up to do great things I can smell it.

Who said we were battling by tournament rules?

Well of course I have SHSL Comedian in me.

Yeah legendaries are pretty boring to fight against. You can beat most of them with a fairy type nowadays which I think is kind of funny.

Do you actually do competitive pokemon or do you just EV and IV train just for the fun of it? I do both and I'm looking forward to the next game soon. You said you're getting sun? I decided on moon. Like two halves of the same coin, you and I.

Although, I wonder where my SHSL Bully talent went. It had to be here somewhere.

Oh shit hey coach. Just came back from a run around the neighborhood.

My favorite V3 characters right now are pic related.

I'm with you there. Solid Serve is my main man now too.

SHSL Masturbator

Same user and DR3 was garbage. Was OK in the beginning then got progressively worse with this whole anime brainwashing bullshit.

Why would he forget his talent then?

What if he's LYING?

Plus would YOU admit you're the SHSL Masturbator to your peers?

I would like to do battle with you both once Sun/Moon comes out. I still can't decide which one because I really like both of the doggo evolutions.

He hasn't jerked it in a long time

If you are good at something, the you should at-least be proud of it.

Legendaries have usually just one set of moves they use. Predicting the adversary is half of the battle, after all.

I play Pokemon online, and if I want to win against adversaries with a functionning brain, then I've to EV and IV train. No choice in the matter.

Your SHSL Bully is taken by a superior part, so no worries.

Which pokemon would you use? I given myself in the cancer, and made myself Ibuki the Drattak, Nagito the Togekiss, Hifumi the Smeargle, Sonia the Milotic and Nekomaru the Machamp. Currently doing the Celes the Gardevoir, since the release is coming soon

I took the Sun, because I like to walk in the sunny weather, since in the Moon, during the day, it'll be night in-game.

Do not fear the mafia invite

I get the feeling that crystal is going to be important. Idk why.

Toko was too good for this series.

But it won't get him laid inside the school.

He'll finally remember his talent after jerking it with Ouma!

You forget who he is.

Fuck off old man. Learn how to be a better mastermind.

>thinking the SHSL Fuccboi will have any problem getting laid

All the girls will want to jump on his dick besides Tenko maybe but even then he'd probably get her too. Kaede and Miu definitely.

He's gonna be the new Naegi.

If he's a new Komaeda, he'll never find a girl.Or anyone.

So, I hope he isn't a Komaeda's rip-off.

>can't decide between either
>marries both

my nigga

amami ain't about dat life

He obviously won't be the new Komaeda after all this time they wanted us to think he'd be it.

People though Komaeda would be the new Naegi and look how that went.

Those are some good pokemon, congratulations on the Milotic. I've been wanting to do a Gardevoir but just haven't been bothered to pick up pokemon until the new games come out.

I currently use a Sylveon, Metagross, Tyrranitar, Machamp, and Talonflame because I'm a scrub. I just like breeding and people used to pay me to breed them certain pokemon. So I never built myself a competitive-ready team.

He will surpass Komaeda.