/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

You asked for this edition

Patch 3.45 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/hq1iFqR9

>Previously on /xivg/:

first for elk

xth for SICKNESS MUST BE PURGED

It wasn't satisfying enough to kill him.

please ravege my bop

First for Balmung ERP cancer

>tfw no one will jerk off to my character

post your character and post what you think your alignment is and let other people judge it

Please no males.
Let's have a thread without cringe and males looking for their perfect gf by hitting on every female character.

why do you only have like 3 toes

already done that a few times
can I do it ingame now with you?

tfw you explode

But almost no males do that! Males are pure!

Get bigger tits then

Males pretending to be female is even worse.

r8

>tfw none of the red hair colors are quite what i'm looking for

hello

tfw Ippiki ruined the reputation of all male character players

Generic/10

Post happy mommy elezen on their knees looking up

install a nude mod

discount rheia

He started it, but theyre nearly all acting on it.

made her in a hurry back at launch. sort of want to use my fantasia but i'm holding out for a new race in stormblood

idk who that is senpai

Name good male characters.
Oh wait Lmfao

That's not Liora you idiots.

Oldlander.

>liora graces the general for exactly two days before putt chased him off
>again
fuck off puttel, seriously.

Chaotic __Good_.

good.
liora posts nothing of value and so does his boyfriend guffy.

>putt has shitposting boner for both liora and meria
midlander hater?

Lizard.

uhhh
hahaha
help?

Liora posts cute pictures, and that's more value than half the posters in this thread. I'd rather have liora than Kiss, Amber, chemo and putt. Easily.

He got mad at both of them because they took attention away from him. Dude is legit insane.

do you actually play like this what the fuck

nah

sister?

No, It is not Roe hour.

>Liora posts cute pictures
>That makes them more valuable
fuck off erpscum

Is there a comprehensive beginner's guide? Just a quick run-down of what I need to know as far as progression in the game. I played once back in 2013 and I'm renewing my subscription today.

I don't

>Fanta Miqote
>Everyone who ignored you starts being nice to you suddenly

?????

isn't this shreks tonberry alt

Yes, his cute pictures make his posts more valuable than Amber, Kiss, Chemo and Puttel. Fuck off.

How do you guys deal with femroe's janky jog animation? It seems way too floppy for their size.

Follow the main story quests (meteor) and pick up plus shaped sidequests to unlock things

Hurts my eyes desu

Youtube?

Yes?

Unzip your weapon.
Suddenly you don't have a retard running animation anymore.

>there are people in this thread that chose to main ast for the xpac that werent able to clear the vault prebuff

Liora contributes literally nothing to this general. If that makes me a Puttel orbiter, so be it.

Its not even a bad animation desu

They're as big as they can go user ;_;

How?

How do I EB Lily Celestine?

people who come here to jerk off and look at pixel butts need to be permabanned

it's because of people like liora, ada, or ftelor we get no game discussion whatsoever. all /soc/ or lewd shit

Just like NeoGAF cancer from Ultros. ERPing and shit terrible.

But I exclusively hit on male characters.

Checkmate, atheist.

Okay, so all these liora pictures Putt is spamming right now contributes to the thread because...? When Putt is actively in xivg, we see liora posts more often because he literally spams that shit all day every day.

Fuck off, retard.

don't post this picture

redpill on rum

Let this be lesson you scummy motherfucker.

Looks fine to me. That's to say, It looks off but I don't have a problem with it. You can only tell how weird it (and elezen) is by looking at them from the side and how often do you do that while playing.

/kiss

This picture is antic. Putting a current date filename on it won't make you Liora.

Bend over, fagboy.

this one better?

>1680x1050
>only responds to topical shit
Yep, it's the creeplord himself

You seriously shouldn't need a guide to know how to play the game to a competent level, everything is slow paced enough that you'll wind up wishing it could just up the difficulty a little so your brain doesn't rot between 1-60.

If you're asking about how to progress, your first character should do the main story, filling the gaps with daily duty roulette and a few leves until the next part of the story.
The main story should pretty much carry your first job to 50 with minimal grinding required.

If you're talking about levelling strats and what to do to get X, you should probably ask here instead of searching online; gameFAQ and Reddit threads for FFXIV are terrible for spreading misinformation while not really answering the subject at hand.

>exclusively hit on male characters
Shortloh...

Good, chase off all avatarfags, drawshits, and lewdposters. Oh and of course Veeky Forums friendship social crowd.

They have a really nice startup to their jog, but then break into this overfast floppy disaster. Literally the only thing that turns me off playing one.

I dunno. Midlander's is dumb too, but it's a lot less noticable because they move the right pace for their size. Maybe i'm just weird.

No one has said Puttel contributes anything to the general. That doesn't mean images suddenly contribute just because you think they're "cute". They're both fucking useless posters

Okay but whats stopping the people from posting content related posts if theres this supposed group trying to?

As if anyone has made great contributions to the general, you're just as useless if we're counting up contributions

In fact that makes what? Riri and Harp the greatest? Harp for attempting to lead xivg pugs through ex primal.

Nah. Liora posts are cute and have a use of being something nice to look at. Fuck outta here.

But that was Tall-loh.

If you were a femroe, how would you look like?

i need to be pumped

fyuck you you don't know me

STOP PELASE

No see, the issue isn't avatars. It's that posts literally contribute nothing. The only thing that actually gets worse than either Puttel or Liora are sheer blankposts with nothing. Most screenshots of the game are fine, usually accompanying some sort of text that actually says something. Neither of theirs do.

Just fucking replace every post you have with "I want to ERP with a blonde midlander" already because that's all you're saying. There is no contribution of a post just because you think their character is nice to look at. It's a completely different argument from the shitty one chemo spouts about avatars being all terrible, the posts themselves are fucking nothing. This wouldn't actually be an issue, but people like you claim that because the character is "nice to look at" then suddenly it's a pro. They're no different from Puttel in lack of actual value, the only thing separating them is that Puttel talks in memes and shitposts 24/7

post lalabutt

roe hour is every hour

This was my old one, if i made a new one it'd probably be the other standard, pale white with black trim like koata's old one

>tfw no cocks to suck

They're different in value because Liora posts a new picture every time and Putt just spams the same 5 liora pictures every day.

What the fuck do you think is "contributing" to the thread?

PLEASE EB me

You're not the boss of me.

you really suck at making good characters, man.

Do I?

Cute!
Not as cute as you irl though!

>Garuda EX for WT
>We jump straight to her ult in 2 seconds cause DPS
>Only myself and the tanks still up, we burn the rest of her health down
WHAT A THRILLLLLLLLLLL

Speaking of Femroes.

Agree 100%. Shana and pso2g are the worst offenders as far as pointless posts go. And probably Ada.

Actually having something to fucking say at least once every 20 posts you make. Fucking Kiss can at least talk about the game half the time. Ada talks about the game more than Liora ever did.

>bored
Any good guide for be an okay MCH?

>the right pace for their size
I always hear this when people complain about the big races in any game. I don't understand it.