FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1978657

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>NO META DISCUSSION

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1O2mF7xnY8Jj0LDQo4oj66MgL_vhzjsyYJxP47_PZSDE/edit
youtu.be/hnuhzyO5Drc
picosong.com/H2kJ
pastebin.com/SfBsVd18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAN YOU GUESS THE SECRET INGREDIENT?
I DON'T THINK YOU COULD
IT'S EXTRACT OF CHICKEN AND IT'S FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!

Z O O M G A S
THE OTHERS WILL FIND
Z O O M G A S
ITS ONE OF A KIND

Reposting the /5N@F/ Cards Against Humanity google doc. Don't fuck it up too badly.

docs.google.com/document/d/1O2mF7xnY8Jj0LDQo4oj66MgL_vhzjsyYJxP47_PZSDE/edit

Krimson Blin?

I can see the criticism, but I think he's more the herald of doom than the actual cancer itself. Kinda like the Silver Surfer I'll need to request that at some point

The Purple Man and the Puppet's appearances in FNAF 2 seemed symbolic of the idea that we'd be spending the next few games going over ideas we've already heard about in FNAF 1. We never needed to see the children getting stuffed in suits. The common rule in horror is if you have a spooky, mysterious event that isn't entirely certain.. Don't spoil and reveal it in the next installment. It's like "Don't touch Freddy". That was an effective line that lingers in your head. Revealing the Bite of 87 in FNAF 2 was a mistake.

youtu.be/hnuhzyO5Drc
brb writing animatronic kino

Whose ready for a magical new thread!?

>"Don't tell Baby. What has she done wrong? You know it was all my fault..."

Me, always

When's soccer?

Ghost is such an asshole
This horseshit was dying down and he just brought it back full swing

The Bite of '87 was never revealed though. All that can be inferred is that one of the Toy animatronics did it but we have no way of knowing who did it, how it was done, or who the victim was.

Maybe if we shitpost enough he'll leave for good this time

There is nothing wrong with the Magician

Ghost will never leave

>Oh man, that serial killer could be anyone! Maybe it's the player! Maybe it's another employee!

>Oh no, wait, it's a guy named William Afton who co-founded the franchise and owns the company that builds the robots that he built to kill children and he's also a furfag

Yeah, somewhere along the line I think the magic kinda died.

Fuck you dude, the magician has always been my favorite oc.

That dirty no good troll!

>tfw the losers worshipping the shitty fursona will never go back to where they came from

I've been here since August 2014 buddy. I want to fuck that cat and you can't stop me

Why is thirsting for the magician forbidden?

I actually think Sister Location revives some of the first game's magic. Don't get me wrong, it's not all there. The first game's atmosphere was a fluke. But it's entirely possible for William Afton to not be Purple, with SL being it's own sidestory.

Fangames aren't seen as legitimate by everyone here. Despite this, fanart and fanfiction is. The general is a silly place.

I don't get this statement when the majority of the stories told here are with fursonas.

because she is not an official Five Nights at Freddy's™ character. We must be on-topic with Five Nights at Freddy's™ discussion. Observe.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you want to slurp Foxy's dog batter from his thick hard cock.

>adorably bullyable cat
>shitty
Frankly I disagree.

>forbidden
Oh baby

is it thirst time?

Starchy has some very underrated husbandos desu

fuck you

>Despite this, fanart and fanfiction is.

leddit and tumblr's artists are generally looked upon with disdain.

Though there is that one DA comic where Mike has a giant orange jewfro for some reason. That's accepted, whenever someone storytimes it. Being frank with you, the general's insular approach to the rest of the fanbase is justified by the rest of the fanbase's existence. We aren't /co/ or Europe. We aren't going to just suck the dicks of everyone who comes in here.

Raigeki doesn't do shit when the cards are in your hand, nerd

I think our secular approach to things is what's ultimately kept us alive for so long. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on your perspective.

Something to note is that GMF's fangame is completely acceptable to discuss. Same with the half dozen games Ghost is making if he would ever finish them

FUCK

Probably because most FNAF fans on the outside are literal children. Reddit and Tumblr is basically 99% children and teenagers. If you're an adult and like FNAF, well you're completely autistic, but you're also probably here.

People like Fansmut, Snax, and GMF were all from Tumblr before they got here. Generally if an artist can prove that they're not a completely intolerable retard and can draw they'll be accepted to some extent.

I remember when the head of the leddit page namefagged one night and got called out for being an underage retard.

We haven't done any of the stupid shit those people do. Scott's had to make multiple statements because someone thought there was an actual Freddy Fazbear's pizza or that there was a phone number to a pizzeria in the site's source code. The mods there should do their fucking jobs.

Whenever someone asks why we're so cautious, remember that.

Amongst anons, /5N@F/ is a meritocracy. Amongst namefags, it is an oligarchy.

Repostan.

quiet you we're busy

>I'm a sensible adult
But wait isn't he a kid ghost

Rugrat's comic takes place hundreds of years in the future

>he doesn't eat hot dogs with mayonnaise

That means his Bonnie and Chica are legal! Jackpot!

Scott actually goes on there, almost solely to make fun of them. It's actually pretty funny.

But INSIDE the hotdog? That's kinda nasty desu senpai

That's a debatable thing with rugrats' AU, they were killed when they were kids but technically they've been around for hundreds of years so they are technically the oldest members of the cast barring the skinman

>Couple days ago
>People talking about "the Magician" more than usual
>Decide to check it out
>Booru has a few pics by Ghost, and they are quite frankly horrifying
>Become invested in the fate of user's dick
>Need to know the little guy is OK
>Look up the thread the pics were originally posted in and read the replies
>"Oh, before I forget, the ACTUAL Magic trick she was attempting was...The Magic part would be her lips operating as a transport to her pussy, so you'd literally fuck her mouth...That said she fucked up and accidentally warped user's cock under her bed instead"
>Oh good, user's dick is safe and sound and the Magician is made that much lewder
>Couple days pass
>Ghost brings Nellie back with a vengeance
>Lots of pics
>Good shit
>And a pastebin
>Also good shit
>Something about the pastebin is bothering me, though
>"...what am I supposed to do? Fellate you? In case you haven't noticed-" She flicked her teeth, the 'clack!' noise was a fine indication of how solid her whites were
>He didn't shut her up with a kiss...Also if she got into it was was afraid she'd accidentally Pac-Man his lips right off.

Jesus fucking christ that dick was coming off one way or another. user's lucky she fucked up the spell and teleported his penis to safety. Assuming that post was from Ghost, which it probably wasn't; I just now realized that there wasn't a name on it.

>distant kinda dystopic future
>robots have reached sapience and have become citizens

RugratsVerse and CrisisVerse are the same CONFIRMED

What difference does it make? It all gets mixed up in your mouth anyway

That would be a lot of mayo squishing into your mouth from the first bite.
You would also only taste mayo as the stuff starts to overwhelm the taste of the hotdog.

Mayo alone is fucking disgusting.

First of all, it's mayonnaise and hotdogs, never should you ever combine them. Secondly, the mayonnaise isn't cold, because it gets cooked like the hotdog around it. It's either you have to deal with hot mayonnaise or worse yet get botulism from the frankenweenie.

>Jesus fucking christ that dick was coming off one way or another. user's lucky she fucked up the spell and teleported his penis to safety.
I'm envisioning a lone penis, drifting through a Ditkoesque dimension of eldritch entities and constructs that cannot exist in three-diemnsional space.

If a portal to another dimension opens, and user's penis flies through it, does that kind of mean that user fucked the other dimension?

>you will never fuck another dimension

You know, if there was a Family Feud event at Fazbear's with Freddy being the host, I'd play the hell out of that.

And if he pulls a Richard Dawson and kisses the contestants, I'd kiss him too.

>Just trying to move on with your dickless life but can still feel what it's going through
>Minding your own business when you feel some tentacles caressing it
>At random times of day without warning feel legions of chaos demons blowing you
>Waking up in the middle of the night to the sanity-crushing sensation of an elder god's 4th dimensional pussy

SatanBon was a gift.
Did you draw that just now? It's beautiful.

I drew that around the time that it was happening.
That was a fun time.

>Darkest Dungeon
>visible eyes
Boner status: Dead

Do you really want to?

>Ennardfags ITT right now

>finally caught up on threads I missed while waiting to stream my blind run SL for Halloween
Not too bad guys, it was a better ratio of discussion to shitposts than I thought it'd be.
Might as well throw in my two cents about the game. I thought it was okay. Better than 4 at least, but ultimately disappointing. I was really hoping as I played that it was setting up for some crazy final night that utilized all the mechanics but then fuckin' nothing. Also, nothing happening in any of the vents? But why. Also also no booplesnoot, just snoots that do other things besides boople. It's just not the same without that party favour noise.

As for lore stuff, I'm indifferent. Shrug/10. I might have done something with Ennard but I already did the "robot wears a person" thing with Topaz. I also thought of maybe doing something with Minireenas forcing themselves down your throat (instead of into your suit) and then bursting out, but the idea felt like rehashing what I did with spider mini Mangle. That said, I do have an idea to integrate SL's nonsense into my shit. Sort of.

Ennard's design reminds me of like, a robit version of Meat from Mortal Kombat, or one of those Attack on Titan titans. Just the idea of a skinless dude with visible muscles and ligaments. I feel like it's a missed opportunity that Ennard's muscle fibre-like coils didn't writhe or pulse to try and like, further that kind of imagery/connection in the player's mind. The only time its wires are moving really are when they're mostly obscured by Baby on Night 5, so you wouldn't at all get that imagery. But then, the game is just a bunch of a missed opportunities really.

Oh, I guess this means I'm back now.
Need to get back into that whole writefagging thing.

Meanwhile, at a pizzeria where dead guards end up:
picosong.com/H2kJ

Saw this and couldn't resist. Also gave me an opportunity to just bullshit in front of the mic a little to ease myself back into things, which was nice.

>picosong.com/H2kJ

The idea of dick plopping on the table as they're in the middle of playing cards amuses me.

Write some misadventures of Amber "Topaz" Ratel and her quest to bully Chicanery as much as possible.

>I do have an idea to integrate SL's nonsense into my shit. Sort of.
I will be amazed if you manage to pull it off without it feeling jarring.

Don't feel bad, guys. One day someone will draw Ennerd breast expansion. I'm sure of it.

"Alright, ante up."
*PLOP*
"Jesus Ollie, I realize you're down fifty but c'mon man. That ain't right."

I still have two other requests to write (a Toy Bonnie story involving a Freddy that isn't Toy Freddy, and a poker game involving Chica, Toy Chica, Chicanery, TimTam, Goldie, and Bonika) first, but I'll add this one to remember too.

And I'll be amazed if I pull it off too.
But just have faith? I don't know. But I'll give it a go.

>Bit on the small side
No bully pls

I will have faith in your skill Owl Tamer, good luck!

>poker game involving Chica, Toy Chica, Chicanery, TimTam, Goldie, and Bonika
I still need to try and draw that

Today's a little better now.
>Goldie contemplating user's dick racking his memory before flinging it into the nether
10/10
>they all take their hats off
>"Poor bastard got his dick science'd off. Really puts our deaths in perspective, don't it?"

Read the album tag on the picosong link.
He's not trying to be a bully for once.

Thanks user, I'll do my- well I'm not going to say best because that's not exactly a thing I can readily quantify, but the point is I'll try a lot.

>that spoiler
You're a madman. Would make for a nice title card tho'.

Thank ye.

"Do you think he, y'know, before it happened." spoke up the usually quiet Nathan in a hoarse voice.
"What?" asked the others in unison and surprise.
"Uh. Well, um, arrived. So to speak."
"No! Why would you even think- I mean fuck, Nathan, why."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to- this is why I don't talk much." coughed Nathan sheepishly.

>you will never put your hot dog inside Chica and fill her with mayo
why live

I went on a sabbatical to play the game as blind as possible.

I kept my expectations pretty low, so I was surprised by the humor and amount of little animations. I think it might be my favorite in the series in terms of what it got right, aside from Night 4. It's fairly standalone like the first game was and leaves some ambiguity.

Ennard should've been seen in motion, though. Maybe put in a Night that focuses on him before he merges with the others, so that you see his humanoid body and go "oh shit" in the finale. It could go in between 2 and 3, and show us what happened to the Bidybabs. Maybe have a bit where you hear a suckling sound and find their shells, drained of their endoskeletons like a crawfish.

That'd also allow the imagery of his wires pulsating and moving. Maybe add some swinging to the dead guards to. Or have them get pulled into the rafters after you light up their stage.

Are you a voicefag?

>Would make for a nice title card tho'.
Ha, you may have to wait a while, I'm slow as sin and still a beginner.

>Ennard should've been seen in motion, though. Maybe put in a Night that focuses on him before he merges with the others, so that you see his humanoid body and go "oh shit" in the finale. It could go in between 2 and 3, and show us what happened to the Bidybabs. Maybe have a bit where you hear a suckling sound and find their shells, drained of their endoskeletons like a crawfish.

>That'd also allow the imagery of his wires pulsating and moving. Maybe add some swinging to the dead guards to. Or have them get pulled into the rafters after you light up their stage.

I like all of this and lament that we did not get anything of the sort.

I'm a voicefag and a writefag.
My stuff (of both types) can be found listed at pastebin.com/SfBsVd18

I was just saying is all, wouldn't want you to feel like it's something you have to do or anything.

Nathan has patrician taste desu senpai.
Sounds dangerous.
>you will never hear her bawk in outrage and pleasure

Oh no, I really want to do it and have been chipping away at a sketch.
That setting has me by the throat.

Yeah, I'm not sure where the Bidybabs and Minireenas went. Scott should've done something with them.

>that image
Oh that's the exact post I copied the text of the request from. Figured that exact setup would work well so I used its text instead of just putting down "these characters in a poker game". But it's neat you're so interested. Good luck with drawing it, hope it goes well.

To add to what you're saying, it's stupid that the springlocks snapping just gave you the Minireena spook. That confused me pretty hard at first. Also it was dumb that the minireenas pouring in do fuck all except distraction. It's like, how fucking large am I for me to not see any sort of overflow or anything? Actually now that I think about it, proportion consistency in that game was off in a number of places. Like the hallway crawls.

>Maybe have a bit where you hear a suckling sound and find their shells, drained of their endoskeletons like a crawfish.
That would be fucking horrifying and neat.

The stuff with Ennard was kind of a complaint I had, too. He's the big bad guy and the subject of ominous teasers, but at the end of the day all he does is just show up. Baby has a defined role as ambiguous helper and seductress, Ballora is consistently antagonistic, Funtime Foxy doesn't get to do much but she wasn't hyped up nearly as much as Ennard.

For fuck's sake even clown Freddy and genderbended Bonnie have a more established, entertaining presence than Ennard. Day 2 you have to use the sound of Bonnie's sweet nothings against the killer clown bear, then the next night the tension between you and Freddy is increased when you're right next to him and warned that he has injured technicians before you, only for the twist that is Bahn Bahn's revenge.

Ennard just fucking shows up on the last night. He does a lot of stuff that last night, the last night is fucking all about him screaming at you for taking too long to enter some code or talking to you in Baby's voice. And that's really not that bad, if it had only had some build up first.

In the first game Freddy is the big bad guy who comes after you the last night. Until then he does little if anything. But you have buildup to his activity in the end of the game when you see him gradually move more on the cameras, and if you fuck up the power you get a glimpse at his true power.

In FNAF 2 the Withered Animatronics are the surprise big bad guys that fuck you over, but even before they are activated you catch a glimpse of them in one camera and are left wondering if they'll ever activate.

Even in FNAF 4, Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear are derivatives of Fredbear, who we see in the commercial and minigame biting the kid.

Ennerd has no foreshadowing, no buildup, no purpose to fulfill. He just fucking shows up.

>no foreshadowing
You do see his mask in the central control room every night up to five at least. It's small but it's something.

>tfw you will never facefuck toy bonnie

Why live?

>genderbended Bonnie
But handpuppet Bonnie was female
>using "he" for Ennard

>gripping his head and thrusting as deep as you can, watching his eyes roll up, his eyeliner run and his blush deepen
Hot

eat shit

:-)

>eyeliner on toy bonnie

That is kinda hot

>do not cross mayonaisse and hotdogs

Is it ok to put mayo on the bun? Or putting mayo in either the hotdogs or the bun is frowned upon?

>genderbended Bonnie
>genderbended
You did this purely to bait people.