ASX general

Anyone know anything about KYK? They have some sort of blockchain Tech to speed up the KYC and AML processes. Looks interesting but would be good to hear what you guys think of it, especially given it's not the only company in that market. They had a successful trial at Citibank who chose to keep using them and yesterday their financial reports showed they were cash positive and there was a large jump in their sp.

Other urls found in this thread:

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161109/pdf/43crgfw897728y.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

What's up with cka?
They released an awesome DFS, then the price starts dropping...

Story of almost every stock I've invested in.

Great news comes out and the price falls.

Asking from the last thread because I want to know too.
Those who short things on the ASX, who do you use? What position size do you need to take and what are the fees?

Unsure if I should sell or not. The sp is hugely undervalued IMO, should be around 16c

Nah hold on if you see it has true potential.
I would say even average down but you don't sound too confident in it.

If the sp is really undervalued then you have nothing to lose by lowering your average.

What would everyone's opinion be on making a facebook group or something for Aus Veeky Forums

They almost all follow the same pattern. pic related. The time frames vary based on funds.

Is the company affected by the restriction on exports?

From memory there are restrictions on exports of some mineral ores - coal fits within the scope - but i'm unsure if coking coal sits under the same purview. If its process in some way perhaps it might not.

There is a talk for change in 2017 to 2020 that will relax the restrictions for a period of 5 years. If it falls in the scope it would it explain the instability/uncertainty a little.

Worth a thought.

Might watch this one and pick up a few when it hits 3 cents.

everything declining... must be due to nerves related to trump....

yep, got pissed with the CEO a few weeks ago. pretty speculative bet

im loading up heavily in XTD at the moment

>when it hits 3 cents
Fuck, you think it will go that low? I'm pretty heavily invested, I might have to start dropping some

I think it's nerves relating to the election in general.

Just remember that prices will fall no matter who is elected. Take this as an opportunity to not be the idiot that sells and then realizes there's nothing to worry about.
Buy cheap stocks and average down on the ones you're invested in and in a week everyone will wisen up, just like brexit.

>They almost all follow the same pattern. pic related
What stage of that graph would you say CKA is at?

Either side of the first peak.

If i had to put a time frame on 3 cents, i give it about 2 months.

The SP was only 1.5c a few months back, 2.5 in August, so there is bound to be some profit taking between now and the christmas/new year period.

Rehashing an existing DFS does nothing in my opinion. I have a few miners, and it rarely moves their SP.

I think it has potential, don't get me wrong, but it's going to take a year or two. All the good ones do.

When the price drops well below what you paid for your current holding, buy more. Average down, and reap the rewards later.

this

What the fuck happened with TWH lads??

You guys should totally buy XTV once it comes out of trading suspension, shits gonna sky rocket any day now.

I fell for that shit during the massive pump and dump and lost about $300

I feel so bad for people who still have their money in that shit

Wasnt that the group that was peddling eductational tv for hospitals on a subscription model at one point?

yeah do it, I'm keen. Used to post a lot on the ASX general threads on here in May.

It's undergoing reverse takeover to turn into Auscann I think

the plebs on hotcopper are trying to push a class action against the directors. Good luck to them.

Will share holders keep their cash or did they get fucked over?

what the fuck is going on with FBR? I've lost almost 1000 on it, why did it drop so hard

You bought during the hype

is there any stock broker in aus that doesnt charge jew-tier brokerage fees?

I guess I might as well keep it till they actually launch some Hadrians, it'll go up then

Would be keen to see this but only if it's private and like, no fucking with people's identities.

its their solution to everything. The site is a hug box for baby boomers to sound more important than they really are. Just throwing it out there.

Rarely are comments positive towards anything on that site. They want to prosecute any board that hasnt reacted the way they want. FYI all spec stock should be a 10 bagger according to their user base.

Im still at a loss as to how the admins of the site convinced enough people to invest in a bookbuild.

i think its all theoretical. The machine exists etc, but in what scenario in the real world can you see it being used?

I cant see it being successfully rolled out to smash a house together. Its clever, granted, but its use, i think, is limited.

What makes you say that? The demonstrations they've shown look quite promising, and the cost of having one of these build a house, and how much faster it will be than humans doing it, seems like it'll pretty easily start replacing traditional bricklayers.

I've seen the videos and read the hype. I just cant see it being something that will attract major investment, or enough to disrupt the housing industry.

There are a few limitations they'd need to get around to make it an all round solution. height, distance, clearance around site, etc.

If i were to take up a position on this one, it would be with an outlook that involved an acquisition.

The underlying tech could have other uses outside of its current 'incarnation'.

Lonely saturday night bump

AND SO SALLY CAN WAIT, SHE KNOWS IT'S TOO LATE AS WE'RE WALKING ON BYYYYYYYYY

bump for the boyss

Im so alone. bump

Don't worry lads, real jews never sleep. Why haven't you bought into AAD? Assuming a rough next quarter from Dreamworld, it'll bounce back fine. Staff are already going back, so things will most likely smooth over.

>it'll bounce back fine

Public opinion is what matters. There are a lot of people who will never go again because of this.

Yeah you think it will? It may even out but wont get back to where it was.

Agree with you there, a lot of people will never forget this. The real question is what are parents going to spend the money on instead. Something will gain in sales this Christmas period.

I think other amusement parks will be fine, just a small period of skepticism from the public but as long as it isn't Dreamworld it should come back pretty quick, especially with Christmas and nice weather approaching.

The water parks of course do really well that time of year, and seeing as all of the rides are waterslides, there aren't really any risks for a malfunctioning ride so my bet would be on White Water World and Wet n Wild

IAM, KNM, DRM?

Thoughts on these?

how about we switch it up, and you tell us your thoughts on them? why did you buy them? where do you see them going?

>why did you buy them?
The price will go up
>where do you see them going?
Up

Fine, but there is always a reason to buy, we all think there is a catalyst that will cause the 'upness'.

Unless you just threw darts or rolled a die.

Bump for tomorrow

Bump

i think we should call these threads

"concern shilling"

TRUMP TRAIN 2016

Whats your strategy for election day? Any stocks you looking to pickup on the cheap?

In my portfiolio I have TLS, STO and CUP who have all lost me money. The TLS and CUP are only like -50 so im thinking of selling out today. And then either jumping into a gold etf tomorrow or an S&P etf on wednesday or pumpin some more into RAP.

Santos is killing me like $500 under, should i drop it too and take it loss?

Rather not connect my personal to Veeky Forums, but it would be good to get a regular forum going. Where else do u lads go to talk about the markets?

>XTV Networks Ltd is a media network that delivers platform to build online TV. It is engaged in designing, developing, marketing and servicing software products. Its products include XTV set top box, video inbox, and auto start
Lol why would u buy this

nabtrade currently has a promo for new clients free brokerage for 3 months. Just join and use it and then leave

I havent really read into AAD, how many other parks do they have? How much of their revenue comes from dreamworld? Im legit afraid of theme parks now

people tend to have a short memory, I think they'll bounce back especially since the holiday season is just around the corner.

Im not entirely sure how much of their earnings are derived from dream world, but operating on logic it would be an extremely large portion. because who the fuck goes bowling anymore. I also share your concern with theme parks now. Briefly looking at the financials of the company made me raise an eyebrow in itself, i would seriously question anyone looking to go into this company for the long run.

Fucking bump cunts

US election day is tomorrow and its gonna be yuge

YUUUUUUUUUUUUGE MMJ CUNTS GET ON IT

a2m is all over the place
mmj hasn't moved in months
gxy is also stagnant
lrs is gunna fund my holiday.

lrs or lrso? If so, why?

I dont understand why MMJ hasnt move up in the news of legalisation in australia. I am looking at buying but so far there havent been any earns and i cant really understand what makets they are gonna work in? Canada? Heaps of competition. Australia? Sure but i dont even know what products they are offering

I wanna buy in but it seems like unfounded in how they will make money, they really need the legislation/ government on their side

Its just a waiting game

Yeah mang i get it but return over time is important how long so you think you could be waiting?

For compairson RAP fluctuates 4-6 cents a month so you could time it and make 6c profit a month, from may its gone from 20c to 50c

Yeah well ill be in it long term. Talkin years. Most of my investments are long term under 1000$. More like a long term bet in certain company's that will eventually get a green light.

>From memory there are restrictions on exports of some mineral ores - coal fits within the scope - but i'm unsure if coking coal sits under the same purview.
There are export restrictions on uranium ore, but certainly not on coking coal.

First few paychecks are coming in, how much do you reckon to start?

Coking coal is massive because Chinese iron, right? Can you recommend a stock?

Dreamworld accounted for only 23% of the company's EBITDA for the 2016 financial year.
It will be a really slow year whilst the whole thing gets swept under the rug, but it'd be a decent buy and hold for a few years.

>Dat div yield
>Going to theme parks in the first place

beginning to think stocks are a meme lads

might just stack cash and buy currencies to protect against massive currency fluctuations

companies are run by retards and consumers worldwide dont have the capital to purchase anymore compared to previous years

i dont see how many companies, if any, can make a greater genuine future profit going forward when consumers cannot spend any more money

the only real new large cap investors would be superannuation funds forced to invest somewhere

Agreed, its a good distraction tho esspecially if your livelihood doesn't depend on your success . Few grand in over a few different company's. Why the fuck not? If something good happens then it would be nice. If not then life goes on.

Coking Coal because the rapid expansion of India in the coming years. The Modi plan to make shit happen. Andhra Pradesh, on the right centre of their country is one of the largest states and is being rapidly transformed from a semi-rural farming region to housing some of the country's newest cities - and an international airport.
Modi also announced that in the peak of the country's reform, there will be up to 7Km of rail laid daily, and some other random statistics that have nothing to do with Iron Ore or Coking Coal.

The 2009 law (Mining Law 2009) with its amendments up until 2012 covers all non renewable materials taken from the earth.

The issue isn't just the direct ban on non sovereign companies exporting, hence the odd ownership dynamics on ASX listed companies (60/40 or 70/30 splits) but the taxation on the FOB price of any product - processed or otherwise - of between 20% to 60%.

2017 is so important because there is a lot of talk about relaxing the duties applied to exports for a range between 20% and 35%. Ownership dynamics will continue as it ensures there is still a 'peoples interest' in the projects.

The export duties can be lowered by providing 'community building initiatives' and 'community value' - building infrastructure, hospitals and schools etc. The other way is to provide industry support in the way of refining processes or storage facilities.

Worth looking into. Hit the right one and you could set yourself up quite nicely. There are no small deposits in the area, just small players.

Just look at Disneyland for example. In WIki there is a page for listed incidents in theme parks. Disneyland has so many that they had to separate them from the list and dedicate a new entry. People still go there, people are still excited about it.

This is how it should be played. Also CGT is lower on the long play.

LRS:
Those clowns have been swiss cheesing their tenements for years looking for gold. They get a bump every so often from NextBigWhatever and HotCopper advertising their 'soon to be announced' drill results.

Until they tell us they are putting some sort of structure - a mine or a mud hut, i dont care - they won't get any traction.

Don't get me wrong, they'll be around for a long time, but they move to slow and announce much too later - like after everyone has forgotten about whatever it is they were waiting for - missing the opportunity to bump.

mns lads buy now

Bought KNM at a spurr of the moment day trade a while ago at 2c, back down to 1.4 ffs

SMAs announcement today has me interested
asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161109/pdf/43crgfw897728y.pdf

Are you still holding?

KNM has to compete with 3PL. Can't see it going well considering they have the 'same same' type offerings.

There is also talk of creating further restrictions and a 10 year sign over for foreign mines. On the flip side.

what about gmr, ibg, mct as for zinc players? which one to choose damn longterm

What happens now cunts? Trumps in the market has sunk. Lets hear strategies and predictions ........

The market is up cunt, i fucking missed the low

FUCK

Yeah all that hysteria and the market is now up. Companies linked to the russian economy are the go now apparently.

For someone new to stocks and such, where do I learn?

Dive in and swim. Read hotcopper.com

Watch Martin Shkrelis videos on this, I'll link them when I'm on my computer

Play the ASX game

Open a commsec (or whatever broker you want to use, I like commsec) and get a feel for the market and how to make trades

Lurk these threads. Lurk hot copper

if you actually want to learn and not just dick around not really understanding how it all works (and losing money) check out buffettsbooks.com

I'm thinking of selling my GXY position and putting it into PLS. I already hold some PLS and they seem like they have momentum. GXY is already mining but not really going anywhere. Any thoughts?

Also is there any way to invest in sector indexes? E.g. XHJ?

>Watch Martin Shkrelis videos on this
>"ONLY INVEST RICH PEOPLES MONEY NEVER YOUR OWN!"

Good advice for someone starting out lmao

ibg has glencore as a primary investor, they are one of 4 companies awaiting their M/L from the Greenland Govt.

mct have their hands in everything, but are pre-feasability on Admiral bay. They have partners for offtake lined up for Li tenements they haven't even drilled.

As of last week they are looking for 'multiple' JV partners for the Admiral Bay project - it's the last paragraph of their last announcement.

not heard much about GMR. their SP looks nice if they are anywhere near a feasibility study, if not, i'd wait and see... take up a position at 0.009 - it's an extra 5555 shares at minimum parcel, and its hit that level a few times in the last month. MCT/PLD and IBG where both at these levels in the past few years.

Hold them all. Average down where possible.

Sun still rises. When he gets control and actually starts to have an impact things might change. The first couple of times should give an idea of what happens everytime he comes out and makes a noise.

'Read' hotcopper, ignore most, if not all of what they say. they're all alarmist losers. Dont get me wrong, there are one or two good users, the rest are a waste of good air.

like who the fuck puts their entire retirement fund in a penny stock then complains like a whiny bitch when it disappears into the pockets of a voluntary administrator?

Don't 'bet' what you cant afford to lose

If you want to learn, find something your interested in and read 'investor presentations'. Look up anything that doesn't make sense. Google helps here. Investopedia is also a good reference.

>buying resources companies

>not contributing

Thoughts on ALC?

You tell us first. U fucking cunt.

I bought up cka a while ago then sold a couple weeks ago for a small profit when it started tp drop

I still really like the stock, but I dont know when to get back in, is it time?