/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Dragonewt Country Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Conceded:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.65BUS.65BUS.61QWQ.61QWQ.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.65-lY.61Q1A.61Q1A.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.625k-.625k-.5-KGw.628B4.628B4.65vtg.65vtg.62D2o.62D2o.62D2o.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.65yJm.661Bo.661Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for cunny

I want to fuck ____

Thanks user
First for Mordecai

nth for Best Girl

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.65BUS.65BUS.61QWQ.61QWQ.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.65-lY.61Q1A.61Q1A.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.625k-.625k-.5-KGw.628B4.628B4.65vtg.65vtg.62D2o.62D2o.62D2o.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.65yJm.661Bo.661Bo

On a scale of 1-10, how retarded is this PtP Sword deck?

LUNA

rin gon

Third for Granblue. DJ leader skins when?

I'll show you who's the real budget boss of this gym.

It's not the Flame Destroyers.

WHEN THE FUCK IS HEAVEN CRAFT GETTING REMOVED FROM THE GAME?

AT LEAST REMOVE IT FROM ARENA

How loose is she from taking dragon dicks every day?

You

>autistic dragonfucker
>best anything

>adding two regions for one game but not adding all the regions for another

Just started yesterday, is unranked completely random when it comes to who I can fight or it's just newbs like me?

>sledgehammer exorcist exists along with baldy along with blackened sculpture
>just played against a haven who had the sledgehammer and destroyed two of my 5/5 tam lin
EBIN

Should I?

What craft would she be?

this fucking jap that I'm playing against is intentionally slowplaying.

He's waiting out the turn-timer every turn.

He's playing an aggro swordcraft deck, no thought at all, he shouldn't be playing this slow.

What other Hearthstone twitter regions are there? I've only seen the main account.

no

>hating the class of based freedom eagle
I bet you defile the skies!

>should I throw away dragoncraft's best card
gee user I dunno

Whoops, wrong pic

Yes go

>Should I?
Kill yourself for dusting animated Forter?
Yes, you should.

Maybe he has some connection problems or something.

what meme deck is this?

>The leaders of crafts are important people with tremendous power of some sort
>except for swordcraft
>It has a maid

it's not even good in arena

Not even the best Doraf.

That used to be a pretty good strategy for clearing dailies. Haven't seen it in a while

>wanting to listen to a bird sputter and choke on dicks whenever he takes damage from a token

Eris is clearly the superior Haven leader.

Every craft. She'd be in a different costume depending on the class, just like the game.

She's a samurai maid

The next set of leaders is either going to be Granblue or Bahamut anime characters.

So Shadow will get Danua or Rita

>Arisa
>tremendous power
>literally kidnapped in the tutorial by a mook
Why couldn't we be playing as based Losaria instead?

She has the tremendous power of love.

>Really love how Shadowcraft plays
>Don't like any of the legendaries
>Can't think of anything to base a deck around
If only Pluto wasn't mediocre as all hell.

It's just Conjuring Force DShift.

If you ever manage to get down 2 CF at once, it's hilarious because you can OTK with just 1 or 2 shitty followers. I only have 1 Merlin so I'm using a Scholarly Witch + Spectral Wizard.

Who tought that a 7/8 on turn 4 was a good idea?

Strength and Beauty together literally wins (if I play it) and loses (against) me every Take Two game it comes down on turn 4.

That sounds like communist talk!

only way to get animated cards is from packs?

is that their main way of getting people to buy more?

I hope they add Orcraft at some point. Here's my idea for the deck:
>"Daunting". A trait that some (mostly big-stat) orc-followers have that causes the other players followers to become weaker if their stats are below x/4 (or sumthing like that)
>Very few spells, most of the shit happens when a follower is played
>Some orcs damage each other when attacking and there are various synergies that can be build around this mechanic
>A type of "card copying" mechanics that implies the orcs taking the other players unit by force and making babies with them

>earth sigil control dshift

i guess if you could bore the opponent to death it'd be a tier 1 deck

jesus who plays these gay ass decks

Erika is cute and needs headpats.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

She's an archer and they spawned right next to her

Ain't nothing special about Isabelle either.

She somehow fails harder than Edward at bringing back dead people.

one concede please

>talks about Greenskins
>posts some shit
WER GOTTA KRUMP DIS GIT BOSS.

When is the next expansion coming out?

I want a mechcraft

IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR THE FREE PACKS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THEM BEING HANDED OUT???

If we only count the JP Twitter which has been active for about 4 months in a region that tweets a lot less, I'd say it's pretty good.

Cerberus is literally one of the best legendaries in a vacuum. Top 3 easily.

Like several hundred thousand follows

Aye. I too am greatly interested in this.

Urias > Rowen > Eris > Luna > Isabelle > Arisa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Erika in terms of canon powerlevel.

This seem about right?

Yes. If I can't have her, nobody should.

as soon as you try to stop make maymays

If you're talking about the packs they're giving out later today: Tickets will be sent to the crate of players who have cleared the tutorial and played before 8 a.m., Nov 30 (PT).

No idea when you stop getting the 40 packs

okay yes obviously the follower goals have to be met

but what does my account have to possess to be eligible to receive the free packs

if i create a new account in a couple days, will it still get the packs? I'm mainly just curious.

Ok thats actually a pretty good emblem combo.i chuckled.

Cerberus is good but I don't find her card to be very interesting.

Kinda hard to ladder when DShift rune is 90-10 against your deck.

About 7 hours until free packs, right?

>mordecai
What the hell is this
>urd
Why is it multiplying

>The only dwarf in the game.
>Literally a 5 years old girl.

18:00 PT

There really should be a shared timer between turns. There's literally zero reason someone should spend 30+ seconds thinking every single turn.

can i get help with a private match quest?

thank you based freedombro

How is Urias stronger than a dragon?

Dunno. Erika seemed to have gotten a whole lot better towards the end, even if it wasn't enough to beat Urias, and Arisa actually fought Nexus.

I see, I see. Thank you. One thing though

>No idea when you stop getting the 40 packs

Are you talking about the free packs at account creation? I only get 30. 10 normal 20 DE (currently rerolling for something fun)

How can you say this isn't very interesting?

Seriously though, she's a really flexible card which I personally think is fun at least.

Urd makes a copy of whatever she blows up and Morde makes a copy of himself when he keels over, they're separate game objects.

Np

How the fuck Urd works exactly? Does it allows you to use the fanfares and targeted effects again or is it only for the Last Words and Storm/Rush followers?

>in t2
>get seraph on the field with 8 hp left and board control
>2 turns before I win he plays satan
>turn before I win he draws 8/8 storm

Luna is probably stronger than Eris, Urias is surprised with Luna when he fights her. Rowen is probably at the same level than Urias when he is in dragon mode.

I think it used to be 41. Maybe some promotion stopped or you're missing some from somewhere

Man if this interaction blows your mind MtG would kill you on the spot

Is she not an elf that just makes perfume for dwarves?

It destroys the target minion and resummons it. This doesn't trigger fanfares, and if the minion was evolved it will appear unevolved. Last words and storm/rush DO trigger, which is why its run in storm haven.

The latter, Fanfare is strictly from hand.

It's not blows my mind, i was just never being able to use it once, so i'm not sure how it works.

Shadowcraft loves goblinmount. Ceridwen gets him back and urd heals him without triggering fanfare.

See its weird, since I'm currently rerolling for a new account since my old one is junked (made some very stupid decisions with dusting cards and now i have no freebies left from anything but dailies), and when i made my first account like a week ago, it got 35 free cards (15 standard 20 DE). Dunno what ended between now and then, they were both made in leapdroid.

Ceridwen is a lose less card and Urd is win more

do evolved cards go back to base stats when sent back to hand?

>Luna is probably stronger than Eris
Depends on which Eris you're talking about.

Also Haven hard countering Shadow probably extends to Eris and Luna.

Help, I just got memed.

>Urias is surprised with Luna when he fights her
to be fair she is a little girl

So if I only really plan on playing sword, dragon, and shadow should I dust everything else?

Namely that would be dusting a Rose Queen, an Ancient Elf, and that's about it of note. I have a fafnir as well but I run him for shits and giggles right now.

Kind of a questionable meta to be playing Goblinmount or Ceridwen though.