/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11589255
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3121/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71762/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73857/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus and lore and harmony.

I forgot how fun being a Werewolf can be.

fuck off to /aco/

Reminder to simply report Diana's post. Do not engage them. Do your part to clean up the garbage.

Wildcat vs Smilodon vs 'Dark Souls Gameplay in Skyrim'

are you new

It's really fun if you have moonlight tales.

nigga what the hell are you doing

I'm not going to participate in bullying people.

I think it's high time we visit The Pits. The cop-out that it's almost identical to the Deadlands is not acceptable.

Another one that would be really great, though supremely hard to implement in a sensible way, is Ashpit.

strawpoll.me/11589255

CBBE for SSE when

>telling a known shitposter and ban evader to take his waifu-tier NSFW nonsense that doesn't belong in this board in the first place elsewhere is 'bullying'

First person as mage or archer, third person with anything melee

Fester what did you do to that poor kid

My brothers. The Hunting Grounds will be a grand time.

Mind your own business jackass

Mostly first person if I'm playing a sneak or mage build. Third person when I'm playing as melee.

post couples

First person as anything ranged, third as melee

Dark Souls Gameplay in Skyrim, if it is what I think it is (being Attack Commitment, Lock-On, and TKDodge), can be used alongside other mods.

No, it's this.
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3121/?

One of three mods that I listed that all appear to do similar things, but with differing results.

Firstperson for punching.
I might try third just to switch it up.

Kek

First person, for some reason I get less frames in 3rd.

DELETE THIS

what was the name of the website again? I always forget

>Tried the Dwarven Autocanon once
>Was fun for a bit but things died way too fast.

What was it? Didn't even last long enough to get archived.

>be raising alchemist and chef
>learned to love regeneration food/potions this game
>running out of salt all the fucking time
>need to weekly steal salt from Riften docks
>finding maybe 3 salt per fucking town vendors
>god damn shit fuck ass bitch
I WANT MORE SALT AND IT WAS NOT UNTIL A SECOND AGO I REMEMBERED MODS ARE A THING HOLY SHIT SALT MINES

I first person for combat, but for travelling and stuff I go third person.

Told him of the glory of Peryite and how he should cherish his afflictions, of course.

Whats the best mod manager for Skyrim SE? I heard the guy who made MO is now working for Nexus? So is NMM finally decent?

Dawnguard is super underrated

>angry chef slams down a lovingly cooked venison chop
>i hope you fucking like this i mined all the salt myself
>storms into the kitchen and walks out cursing 20 minutes later holding a pickaxe

Both

I second this, aside from
>Bosmer=Germany

Not sure where you got that from.

yeah it is

Blackreach is apart of the vanilla questline.

>Not sure where you got that from.

Cause they are a bunch of hippie carnivorous cannibals.

Doing these kind of charts is always a waste of time, because they're not supposed to be carbon copies of Real World nations or Real World peoples.

Cyrodiil bounces from Ancient Roman to Eastern European and Nords go from obviously Scandinavian to Ancient Egypt.

It's an exercise in futility and a rather simplistic way of looking at Tamriel.

How so

It's pretty meh other than a few areas, and Blackreach is not added by Dawnguard

Thats not Blackreach, thats Darkfall Cave or whatever place you find Gelebor to get the Forgotten Vale

That's not balckreach it's darkfall passage

>tfw one of three people who play mostly third person
Huh.

Ok.

admittedly i was just running out of european places they could conceivably be

are most of the characters on /tesg/ murderhobos?

What's a murderhobo?

>european
try native american

So I've decided to play Skyrim again, but I'm facing the dilemma I had when I first played a few years ago. I understand that greater picture the Imperials are better for Skyrim and Cyrodiil as a whole, but I don't see how anyone would want to join the Imperials after they nearly had you executed. Has anyone come up with any reasoning as to why one would still join the Imperials even after they nearly killed you?

y'know i don't know why didn't even think of that considering mesoamericans are up there

Nah. But I think it's pretty safe to assume that most of them were at some point.

Use Alternative Start, i.e skip Helgen.

Would asis work on SE or is there no way? I want NPC's to have the perks/spells that my mods add

Hell is a murderhobo?

>out in the field
>come across some cunt high elves telling me to fuck off as I pass them
>random dragon attack happens
>in the battle lydia shoots one of the high elves by mistake
>high elves attack me
>suddenly I am a criminal
>dragon dies
>finish off high elves
>fill some black soul gems
Every passing day the stormcloaks look so much better

it's exactly how it sounds
>violent vagrant
>bloodthirsty beggar
basically any RPG character without the R

The first part is such a drag but the areas and quests in the later parts are pretty neat. It would have been so much better without forcing Serana on you the whole time.

Once you get a greater picture of both sides, you decide that Stormcloaks would oppress you immediately after the war was over if you're not a Nord.

Is this Bad!End Snek? Snek's evil twin?

Is it compatible with Special Edition yet?

Yes.

>Download iNeed, Frostfall, and Camping because they're neato ideas that sound fun
>They're actually just huge fucking hassles that turn playing the game into a chore

"Ok I need to go to this place and- YOU ARE TIRED AND HUNGRY AND THIRSTY fuck ok eat some food, drink some water, go to the inn.... ok ready to go and- YOU ARE HUNGRY AND THIRSTY fucking come on! ok eat more food and water alright NOW I'm ready to go. Step outside and- YOU ARE FREEZING TO DEATH.

Fucking FUCK.

Mod Organizer or NMM for Skyrim SE? Does NMM still suck?

I don't know, probably just some non-canon or AU shit. I just ended up playing Skyrim like this today.

>Snake
>Stormcloak

I was rooting for you.

Oh my bad.

It's just not for some people. I've tried needs mods + frostfall and it was SUCH a chore. I do want to try frostfall by itself on my next playthrough though, that sounds doable and comfy

NMM does still suck, but Mod Organizer requires some work to use for SE so eh.

You don't need to support a bunch of racist terrorists to fight against the Thalmor. Help the Empire stomp out the Rebellion and they can get back to recovering from the last war. Then you'll be there to deal with the Aldmeri Dominion along with them.

I was trying to get to Labyrinthian and kept freezing to death on the god damn steps.

Like 3 times this happened.

It was obnoxious.

>murderhobo
There's only one man in videogames who holds that title.

Campfire and Frostfall are fun, but the eating ones always sound so tedious.

You alright, Snek?

NMM is still rancid shit, but hopefully it's getting better. MO guy got poached by Nexus to work on their garbage manager.

Is this gonna end with Snake being killed in Tel Mithryn after Rampaging through Ravenrock?

what makes MO better than nmm

nmm works gud 4 me

I guess

Don't know, really don't have anything planned. Just playing.

that's what you get for going stormcloak

get rekt snek

I legit love that song, no joke.

C'mon, user. You didn't even try with that.

Me too, I'm an old school goth.

I blame my dad, he brought me up on a hearty dose of Siouxsie, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Joy Division...

explain

NMM fucks with your install folder.

I'm not even a goth. Not even back in high school. I'm just a fan of holistic music and polyrhythms.

You could just read the feature lists for both. Fuck tesgeneral has a decent comparison of the two. Is SE your first Bethesda game?

Only reason he is wearing it is due to the common stormcloak views being the opposite of Snakestones.

Mine is. She's conscious of the and feels horrible about it, but she has no idea how to deal with it other than to keep doing the only things she know show to do, which is murder.

I think he's taking this 'role' a bit too seriously.

Nothing wrong with good taste.

Murder hurts people, and hurting people is not in Brutus' agenda.

What's some good armor, both ingame and modded, that looks sort of like a mercenary/wanderer type, like pic related?

For which game and bodystyles and sexes?

Pretty much every Witcher armor has already been ported to Skyrim.

Well that armor got ported to skyrim so here you go.

What's the best melee weapon for a savage/butcher type build?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73857/?

Skyrim, muscular but not bulky, male. A lot of the armors I've seen on the nexus are either fantasy-looking armors and/or are way too bulky for them to be useful in combat.