/acg/ - Armored Core General: I said stop sucking, not suck less Edition

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>I can see you

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Your brown skin shining in the sun

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#

Custom Robo Arena has been 100%ed once more. I'm so happy right now, even though I still yearn for more.

Time to go back to the big robots. Anyone playing Verdict Day today? No? Alright.

Probably not, but there was some talk of FA today in the last thread. I imagine that'll be happening.

>implying this thread will survive another three and a half hours until SNFA occurs

Oh come now. See, there are already 3 IPs. This'll be easy.

I posted out of pity, Ahab. This'll be the last post you get out of me.

Can't keep shit alive edition.

Oh? Is that a fact?

Am I a dominant?

You belong in a normal. We all do

If only video games was here

40mins until SNFA.

I like those odds.

I can't stay up any longer. Fucking time zones
Rip

SNFA lobby is up,

this picture reminds me how good left arm karasawa is

with a few tweaks (macque > loris, missiles to nymph2) this build isn't that bad. I can beat daemon with it, which is usually the threshold for whether or not a build sucks. I think MG / Sawa is better than Sawa / MG because the left arm takes a while to 'attack' anyway, during which you can wait out the lock on time for the sawa.

>Xez using his shit build so he can laugh his way out of being humiliated by me
C'mon, bring your A-game.

Wel i got DSG in here with me so let me know on here if anyone else is coming because we're doing fast 1v1s.

ah sure, why the hell not. I'll join in a few minutes

Was fun everyone.

>I'll join in a few minutes
>room is gone

this is why no one joins SNFA

The time zones are a mess, one of the drawbacks of having a small international community.

bump.

I want to get into Front Mission, but i hate turn based games. Except R-Type Command.

Well, there is always Front Mission Evolved, if you don't mind playing garbage.

Otherwise, I would wait until the next one comes out. Nabeshima, a very big person behind Armored Core, left FromSoft last year, to go to Square to work on the new Front Mission. So, at least, if it is another action-based game, maybe it won't suck out loud. Big maybe.

>a big person behind AC left the team

That just makes me worried for the next AC installment.

Why was Evolved bad again?