/svg/ - Shadowverse General

In this game, the elf rapes you edition.

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Cudgel'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_K6971WmAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMOVE ELF

I want to fuck ____

nth for DANDY

>Only one 2 drop
what a bad arena deck

[ROAR]

Good thing only two removal cards were available for my draft :^)

Meanwhile Haven gets banish and card draw out of their ass
>just outplay the amulets on turn 3 :^)

Vampy-chan

My way to the garden
Because everyone
Needs
A mother
FUCKER!

Why doesn't her intro music play Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap?

youtu.be/R_K6971WmAs
Also my answer for

>golden dragon's den
you better have gotten an olivia with that

8th for underrated decks.

>People are still complaining about beastcall aria

Are people going to start learning to play the game and counter memedecks/cards or are they just going the complain about how their deck is not the current meta?

>All these people complaining about turn 2 Aria + turn 3 Dogman
>While turn 2 Beast vow + turn 3 Sister has been around since the beginning of time

And Haven sometimes can't draft Scripture, Cudgel, or Acolyte. So what? Stop being a shitter focusing on one particular draft of yours.

I want to put my penis inside of Luna!

Vampy is cute! CUTE!

Nice hivemind my dudes

I want to put you inside a jail!

Should I just follow the gamepress decklist for Aggro Bat?

I know that i need 3 Vanias and 3 Fortresses

I somehow ended up with two Tias. Should I make a deck and start bouncing her up and down?

help

>made elana haven
>kept getting trashed
>switched to storm haven
>won all my games
Either I'm cursed or this shit doesn't work without 3 Lucifer

free packs when

right

Can other decks even compete?

Do you have Ancient Elfs so you can start playing EXTREME ELF-BALL?

I hope they nerf every class except forest and haven in the next patch so that only people with a working brain will actually remain.

What did she mean by this?

right

Never pass Siegfried.

If its offset as much as the daily login bonus, 100 minutes. If not, 160.

kawaii desu ne

I've been playing this list from game-ai and I really recommend it. The version with Wind Gods or Midnight Vampires just seems worse

>Did you see my Eve? I swear Tia brough heralong but she might have falling off a table somewhere

>Not taking Siegfried and the card Sieg made obsolete

Sieg is just too useful.

I fucking love Juno. This card saved my ass so many times. I have 2 of those in my deck and people ragequitting when they see wards out the ass.

cute!

>Needing the allure of whores in order to play his deck
I pity you

>play aurelia against a board of 3 bats
>clear the bats with the guys I had out
>next turn concede
ye

You really shouldnt need help picking between two decent cards and two of the best 4drops.

holy fuck this is bad

>Not playing the game with your dick
user what are you even doing?

I hope I can open a second Pascale with the incoming packs. I only mingle with Earthmemes but they're fun and I want to keep them as my main Rune deck for dailies.

ez left

Left easy
Early game and utility.

right

Left, Enchantment can sack wins or let you trade up higher and Mino is just a okay 2 drop.

I ACT AT MY HEARTS COMMAND

>first animated legendary is Jeanne

well at least burn this card and almost make a full Merlin

When she poses with her hands like that, I want to hold them.

Sure, but drop the Midnight Vampires and Wind God, or at least leave one Midnight because it can come in handy, a good card for the deck is Precious Bloodfangs, also, you're gonna be fine with 3 Fortress, really, the deck is pretty fast so you're gonna win real fast, specially against Haven.

I want to be Luna and lift up my dress so I can show off my pale bottom!

Does anyone know how many free packs we get tonight?

No, and I don't have roaches either.

When will I be able to get the Maid to Kill flair? I don't see it anywhere on the achievement list.

I had a really lewd dream about Shadowverse last night. It's kind of embarrassing.

Bullying hags is fun.
2 Fortress, you'll hate yourself if you run 3.

Friendly reminder to fuck all havenshitters

It's actually a pretty good deck, with a decent winrate against aggro (bat being the roughest) and things like control sword/tempo elf.
You might as well give up against D-Shift though.

how do you discard cards?

Who was in the wrong here?

>Demonic Storm
Why?

>Your first Merlin is made out of Jeanne's thighs, Pluto's body, Soul Dealer's Cloak, and Eramus' pipe.

is there bugs in this game? I just attacked face and it did no damage, was gay

They should just fuck

>censored

Share with thr class

The translation

Wtf does this mean? I already linked my steam with android.

It's a nice finisher and also clears the board. You are supposed to go face so by the time turn 6 hits demonic storm is deadly.

referring to the dragoncraft cards that do something on card discard?
there are other cards that will discard cards from your hand. dragon counsel, dragonnewt scholar, etc.

i kept trying to kill the fucking elf shitter with a bellringer angel but he just wouldnt die, i know, it's broken

nerf fuckign haven already

Lately I get so salty playing this game I can barely finish my dailies, is there any zen technique I could use to make myself be ok with laddering for more than 90 minutes or so

Get swordcraft to 100 for it.
Because at worst it's 3 to the face which is the same as a unevolved Imp and you want a high burn density so you can topdeck wins once turn 6 comes around.

link android with google play

Isabelle.

I'm already 36 hours in it's too late for that

I can't make any of the decks I want to play because I don't have the right cards.

I already did the story, beat practice ai, and did all my free arenas. I got 7 legendaries from my initial 40 packs, but then I only got 3 more after opening another 50. I need 28k dust and I only have 25k after liquifying almost everything I opened.

>just play
how? I liquified all the cards I opened and I don't have enough vials to make my deck. it won't work without the cards I need. am I supposed to play with default decks?

gotta link your android to a google play of facebook

options -> account link -> link to google+/facebook

try winning

you'll have a lot more fun

You have convinced me, I'm gonna add it to my deck.

have you tried winning

>m-muh curse
don't accept dragon apologist logic, this aint a court of law this is the battlefield, only revenge rules in the wastes, let loose the snowmen of war

Bats start to run out of steam on the board turn 6, at which point it's time for finishers. 3 damage is nice and also clears the board since it's likely that your opponent is starting to gain control of it by this point.

3 self damage also gets you closer to activating lethals from Dark General if you are not there already.

>There are people here right now that dont have a full collection because they didnt played during the double rewards time

Thank you.

>I can't make any of the decks I want to play because I don't have the right cards.
Do you want to make a super combo deck where every single card is irreplaceable?
Post the deck you want to make, faggot. Usually every card can be replaced with lower value alternative or just filler.

>only 3k vials short

Just play without 1 copy of a legendary and sub in something until you get the vials, you retard.

So I'm a retard that didnt realize its a mobile game as well so no re-roll for me
any reccomendations of what to build with these or just dust the majority of it and work towards another deck?

WHERE'S YOUR THEMIS NOW OBASAN

I had sex with Luna and Vampy.

Just did my part

>tfw angelic barrage finish on turn 5

I did win, I won like 2/3rds of the matches I played today but losing just a few times is enough to make me close the game once my dailies are complete, how do you boys get the will to keep shitposting? im exhausted just handing out 2 (yous)

what's overflow?

looks fine to start with

So how good is Otohime? Does she somehow fit into bannermeme or is it only midrange?

Vampire panties!