Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/
jp.square-enix.com/FFL2/jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for our Goddess Lightning.

First for lightning is built for sex

First for donuts.

>not THICC
low test

Lightning is a donut

She sure could use a donut.

Im taking a shit in front of lightning

hnnng

Lightning a shit.

At least she's a better character than He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

>built for sex
>looks like you might break her
>bones showing
>ass is almost literally concave

the post before yours is legitimately sexy. have some fucking stardards lightningfags

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

dude,even Voldemort is more sexy than this.

More skill panels tomorrow!

Not to mention having some actual personality.

I was meaning someone worse.
look before you

I don't have enough water skillseeds for this.

Dissidia reveal at 11/7 21:00 JST

Predictions are for losers so post your mains and I promise not to judge

Despite having roughly a half hour of screen time in his game while lightning gets three entire games devoted mostly to her, the True Hero has far more personality and is definitely a better character.

>Finally got Embolden
15 levels left and my Refia has 200 DEF and 324 SPR
These 6* stats are absolutely insane.

dude even the NPC in the NES/Famicom version of FFI's Corneria have more personality and depth than her, and they only have like one line.

I got 13 levels left in Refia for her to max out. Feels good knowing I'm almost done with her. Should I grind Vaan to max him out from 3* to 5* to get him FB? Or should I get Golem awakened so that Cecil can get Provoke on top of Saintly Wall?

Cecil really needs Provoke. with it and saintly wall he absorbs like 80% of all incoming attacks

Firion's pretty fun.

tfw never gonna get luneth or refia
but at least I got arc

;_;

you only need:

G O L E M
O
L
E
M

These last 20 levels suck because you get like 1.5-1.3 levels per run.
You definitely want Golem though. I only have WoL to tank and provoke helps so much there.

Looks like I be grinding out the Phantom forest. Golem is level 24 though and I need good megacite/green magicite rng luck for the forest. Good thing I can run it 8 times without having to reload. And we still have around 2 weeks of Crystal Tower so there is plenty of time to get both Vaan done and Golem's 2* awakening.

At least the phantom forest is a nice change in scenery from the Maranda Coastline. Almost have Diablos at 2* as well for that Man-Eater(29/30, enough magicite shards and magicite to awaken it but want to feed him some blue magicite/megacite to speed up the process)

THICC lightning here to save you from the crystal tower

More fucking cactuars when, Gumi?!

Now this is hot

no thanks, double edgars+double kefkas did the trick.

>Lightning
>When CoD exists and is actually thick

>create a game mechanic based around changing the female avatar's outfit
>give her no tits, no hips, no thighs, no ass

what were they thinking ?

it's to punish those who would sexualize the goddess

About as much as that french fashion mag was thinking when they decided that figure was perfect to show off their latest fashion.

Louis Vuitton is way more than just a magazine

What abilities have taunt effects in mobius? I wanna get one

Super models are skeletons, lightning already fit the mold

I am not a lightning defender, I think she's awful

But that was a pretty big deal and it was a good fit. France and Japan have a thing.

haha what the fuck
I summoned a Cecil but he's got all his DK skills
Cecil has returned to darkness!

must not draw for Auron's BSB... I just want Auron to be good in this game god damnit

I made him use Darkside then the app crashed
When I came back I was kicked from the fight without rewards

You summoned his brainwashed under the control of the Maenads TAY version.

Was that before or after brain damage cecil?

Anyone wanna buy an ad to shit on lightning?

The proper taunt abilities haven't been released yet. Right now being a defender means boosting the elemental defenses of your party and providing clutch party healing by driving life orbs.

Thinking you need to use support abilities to boost your own defenses is a big mistake a lot of new players make. Using Barrier for yourself as a defender is a colossal waste because it doesn't heal the party, but driving life orbs as a defender does.

Lightning as a Louis Vuitton model in the "Post-LR Earth" is an interesting career path that they essentially made canon. Especially considering how in the Epilogue short novel she seemed to be actively not wanting attention.

>ANOTHER sb from a single pull
I've gotten more mileage from singles these past few weeks than my 11 pulls from the past few months.

I mean the taunts that drain orange bar from enemies. People seem to use it for score right?

if you don't complete the ultimates without trying I will disown you

Maybe Hiro

The only taunts in global right now are the FFRK legend cards from September. They aren't available anymore so you'll have to wait for the real ones to be released if you want one.

Ah dang

I didn't know they were useful for reaching high scores.

Wow you're right the #2 guy is an assassin using one with Chariot, Pixie, and Shiva Sicarius. I have no idea what kind of mad science he's practicing.

You can use them to break the little guys you usually 2 or 3 shot

I've been playing XIII-2 on anticipation for XV and since I never played it after the horrendous experience I had with XIII.

And good god, its so much better.
This should have been XIII all along
Granted, im playing on easy because I can't stand paradigm shift

So as someone a little out of the loop, are FF Explorers or World of FF worth getting? Also what should I play and finish first, Lightning Returns or Type-0 HD?

Explorers sucks, can't really say anything about WoFF though.

>FF Explorers or World of FF worth getting?
as one of /ffg/'s earlierfags I can tell you that Explorers is nice... for a while, if you can get some friends it's a nice MonHun pseudo clone. but be warned, it is grindy as fuck, way worse than many MonHuns.

Explorers is nice. It's not the best FF game you'll ever play but it's enjoyable enough. It's more like Final Phantasy Star Online than MH though.

I got explorers and its fun for a little while, but it basically ends up being a super grindy monster hunter ripoff with less fluid combat. Also the classes aren't very unique.

What is the "Bals to the Wall" build in Final Fantasy 1?

Someone mentioned it to me on /v/ but I couldn't find any information, google hits just linked to references from past threads

4 Fighters.

That sounds stupid, even with the damage and health you get early on you'd have to farm a ludicrous amount to get enough potions to heal reliably

Four white mages.

Yup, didn't break a sweat.
OSB hit for 99999 every time thanks to contrived water weaknesses.

Turns out it's actually the easiest run in FF1.

Easiest is 4 martial artists actually

>Cecil's Limit burst is currently at level 11
>just got Aegis Shield for him earlier today

I'm gonna have one of the best Cecil's on GL

>people are doing bonus battles already
>I haven't even started the event because I can't stand missing out on double greens
it hurts

>it hurts
Why? It's Sunday Funday, may as well grind out dailies today.

>Hydroburst only hits once

Whatever. Minwu continues to be the man. Ninja Magic is surprisingly legit when hitting weakness. Needed no OSB RW here.

>Hydroburst only hits once
It's a 4* skill, most of them do.

Ninja Magic is a bit underrated - it doesn't hit as hard as normal Black Magic, but it casts faster, and as you've noted it's really nice when hitting weaknesses.

I often kit Yuffie for MAG when I can hit weaknesses (which means she builds up gauge for Clear Tranquil pretty fast, too).

I just use Edge thanks to all the passive damage stacking before even factoring in the RM3 he gets at 99.

I do have Yuffie's Pblink SSB so I could try her out if a physically oriented U++ has the right weaknesses.

Any of you cucks try using tyro for ninja magic? Its pretty fun.

Anyone have an Earth Shrine macro for MEmu that I could bum off you? Not sure how to get around the daily quest popup, which happens overnight for me, which is when I'd normally like to run the macro.

yeah that sounds pretty effective just wish i had some good sb for tyro

I can lend you mine if you want. just tell me how I extract it.

Go to Wherever you installed memu\Microvirt\MEmu\Scripts

Since you have only one macro like me it should be the only .mir file there. I'd appreciate trying yours.

ok, give me a minute to upload it to mega.
I must warn you that it may be a little slow because right now my internet is going a bit slow and the load screens are a bit longer.

I disagree. They can't wear the best equips, and even upgraded fighters can cast the basic spells.

trigger warning
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

this guy makes nice and effective macros. been mooching off his stuff for a while

>Call it World of Final Fantasy
>No characters from 2, 12, or 14

Sure game, you can't throw in characters like Firion/Ashe/Y'shtola, but a random nobody from Dirge of Cerberus gets to be a champion summon?

>2, 12, or 14
Yeah, shitty entries to the franchise need not apply

here it is
mega DOT nz/#F!9AMQFSyS!_XjspQZK7EAYt-G5ifM3Ew

it's for Earth Shrine - Exit

Yet they added from 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 13.

About fucking time!

jp.square-enix.com/FFL2/jp/

What the fuck is this? Can they please stop with the mobage releases

thank you both

are you so pathetic that you need literally everything handed to you? that the only reason you didn't macro is because you were too fucking dumb to google? you are literally cancer. not just because of reddit, but because of your inability to do anything for yourself

ded general, ded fantasy, ded board

no

enjoy it