/revog/ - Revelation Online General

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Resources
• Calculators
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/
• Guides
New Player Guide: dulfy.net/2016/11/03/revelation-online-new-player-guide/
Gearing Progression: dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/
Soul Grid: dulfy.net/2016/10/21/revelation-online-soul-grid-guide/
Friends and Mentoring: dulfy.net/2016/10/18/revelation-online-friends-and-mentoring-guide/
Reputation: dulfy.net/2016/10/27/revelation-online-reputation-starter-guide/
Skills and Talents: dulfy.net/2016/10/30/revelation-online-skills-and-talents-guide/
Crafting and Life Skills: dulfy.net/2016/11/02/revelation-online-life-skills-and-crafting-guide/

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 11/3. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.my.com/forum/thread/10209-test-any-class-you-want/
dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rr56wBbf1f2DWyt7kLc1Usrc2i7ytJ2CsysXToZ-KkU/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for comfy social activities!

dead game

Is manual fishing still broken?

What can I do to level up??

This game sucks

Fuck.

>tfw you will never quest again with cute perv loli and fabulous bishounen housbando.

why live

>sm kills everyone in 10 sec in pvp
wew

Fabulous bishounen housbando guy here
Never say never! We'll quest again!

I forgot to add you as a friend in-game, though

...?

Press "O" and see what you're able to do at your level. If you've already done those, you can do your story quest. Also make sure you're keeping up with your orange quests, because they're mandatory for character progression and give good rewards.

That choker on a fuccboi does funny things to my privates.

Where can I get this

You get them for free from one of the orange quests. Besides that, probably from one of the vendors.

Reminder that there's an NA guild up for anyone who still needs one!

Lewd bodytype for navguard/bm NEVER

I hate these. WTB English translations.

Question to Occultists!
What do you like/dislike about the class from the cbt? I've been thinking of playin one and wanted some feedback! Thanks!

You can test the class out without having to make a new character. See: ro.my.com/forum/thread/10209-test-any-class-you-want/

>Gunslinger is kinda cool but zzz not very interesting to play
>Swordmage doesn't actually throw swords
>Occultist is a mixed bag, decently entertaining; scythe is just an aesthetic and not a usable weapon for melee
>Vanguard has ugly overly-sized shields
>not interested in pure healer

Blademaster it is, I guess. If only they had more than 1 body type.

BM is really good in PvP, so if you like PvP, you won't be disappointed.

This guy is so alpha. He's the head of a village almost entirely comprised of little fox lolis.

where do I buy refining mats

Glad to be of service.

From the Demonslayer vendors. I think you can get them from mentoring too, not sure. dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/ has a list of where you can get the different equipment mats.

One of your eyes went crazy, user

Awesome! That's even better, thanks user!

need help with that as well, I accidently threw them away

How else am I supposed to look at multiple butts at once?

This would make a good meme picture.

nice succubus (male)

My bags are full and my warehouse is full

I have bags of blue and purple items but they're all in chinese. Halp./

Best female NPC.

Any other gunslingers here? How are yall enjoying the class so far? I think it'll be great once we get the movespeed back for sniper stance at 59. How did you guys place your stat weights? Im currently at 100 DEX and 50 Strength

No VIT? How do you survive harder dungeons?

i like the red guy hes more smug

Warehouse too? Have you been switching out bags to optimize inventory slots? Trying to combine things that at least look alike? Salvaging gear you don't need at all?

Where is this guy?

Hello, Yeah Im kinda enjoying it. Im at Dex 120 and zero Str. While I have some 50-60 on Physchie and Spirit.

I dont get threat and do mechanics I guess. Thats kind of one of my questions I had. Should I stop stacking DEX at 100 and start building into spirit or VIT

>oh wow that was fast
>nothing happens for 10 seconds
>back to 1/5
??????????????

This is how you meme occultitst

>2 spirit shapers in one 5 man
I would kill myself.

feels bad since swordmages do everything better

what kind of activities user?

I don't think you can go wrong by putting some points in VIT when bosses hit like trucks at higher levels.

Spiritshapers

I see that the stat allocation is 3 spirit, 1 int, occasional Vitality.
Question: how much Vitality, tho?

He's in the level 40 mob grinding dungeon. There should be a link to auto path straight to the entrance under your dailies.

Just had a healing occultist in a dungeon. This meme better die soon.

Why do people lvl 40+ run Darkfall?

It gives nothing

Yeah its not there. Care to hold my hand and help?

PLEASE

MARRY ME

This is what I'm going with.

He's not inside, on the second floor? Forgot to say second floor, sorry.

I believe once you hit 40 you can "mentor" darkfall hard and you get worthwhile rewards, not sure how to do it though

Isn't this the Russian client? I think there isn't gay marriage yet

What quests give bags?

The 6-8 slot ones are garbage and 16 slot is horrendously expensive

Cover your titties, lady.

Its the second one.

I just got them from following any orange and yellow quests, and I think one came along with one of the inventory expansion quests. The blue one came from the quest that allows for Wanderer pathing.

I'm level 39 currently, with quests up to 40 req. done.

I know this is bad but can you take a picture?

I just got to level 37 and it's hard for me to work up the motivation to get to 40. Should I just quit to wait for cbt2 and pray they'll actually have everything working?
I feel like I've been noticing some more english translations around than day 1 but I don't know if I'm just seeing things

occultist is shit, only good for the buffs

Once you get like the best gear they can deal quite a bit of damage with their beads attack, might feel slightly op depending on bracket, but I honestly don't think it's worth investing time into one, late game you're not a good dps, you're not even a half decent healer, you're just a stat stick to boost other people's damage. If at least they had a skill to resurrect like shaper I would consider playing one, but honestly most of the time having an extra SM or gunner in your group is better than a necro, you're going 2 have 2 shapers in 10 man raids and that's usually all the healiong you need.

I need an in-game gf

What are your requirements?

I eventually figured it out, but...grr!

Does this help?

I need a super thick lady to bully and tease my shotaboy swordmage around.

You are the best. Have a (You).

Sorry Im stuck in lvl 60 area.

where are the life skills

Not much, just a nice lady to level up with and have fun chatting.

Okay, I am interested in something

Explain skill schemes to me

It seems to me like you can respec, save that spec on another 'scheme', and then activate it whenever you want but ONLY if you pay for it.

Is this true?

I'll make you feel like a girl, queer

Yeah there are like kinda expensive but not really. I saw it some where on an NPC but they last from 7-30 days.

Yes, it's true. You can pay for the item two ways: with CS currency and with in-game currency. It's easy to get the item with in-game currency, however, so you'll probably never have to pay for it any other way.

But I already do

>7-30 days for an extra respec slot

That's kind of shitty

>level 41 without the 37 gold weapon

What's the purpose of fishing, exacly?

I have it, but forgot to complete the quest before I made it because I'm retarded.

gunner has more range fampai, also dat Mech

At least when you see a gunner in your team you know he can't possibly fuck up, all he has to do is roll his face on the keyboard and something will die, SM does require some finesse and most pinoys or huehues you'll get in pugs will be terrible SMs.

I'm surprised at the lack of "Post kisses" or "Post your couple" etc, maybe that'll come later when people become friends...

You want a BATTLE BUDDY? Well, you wanna know who to go to for that...

someone else :^)

I totally would play with you if I wasn't busy :(

Cooking and other things, I forget what.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rr56wBbf1f2DWyt7kLc1Usrc2i7ytJ2CsysXToZ-KkU/edit#gid=0 has a nice list of craftables, but not the recipes themselves.

You're surprised the general isn't complete shit yet? Me too. Kind of.

Getting there.

I think it started worse and actually got better.

I have no clue why, but this general beats the SHIT out of the Tree of Savior generals circa CBT 1 and 2.

drop it if you're not having fun
Only reason to play CBT is to learn shit about the game, but with all this text in chineese and russian you will hardly learn anything.
If my.com gave a shit they would at least offer some minor reward for hitting 49 during cbt or something, but clearly they don't.

If you want that kind of shit visit /terag/
If possible dont return

That's what makes things fun though! No drama, just cutesy stuff! I don't think generals should just be about game play if you're planning on making a community out of them!

Just have fun, don't be such a grumpy gills.

That's because there isn't much for players to get into for long, what with the game client being 25% English, 25% Chinese, 25% Russian and 25% WINGDINGS

We could become friends, kiss and post the pictures here.

Is there any way to grind those inventary coupon things?

They said they're going to be working on English translations throughout the beta, so that might be the case. I agree with if you're not enjoying the game because of all the issues though. Come back later, after they've done some polishing.

/bnsg/ is worse might even be worse than /bdg/ god that place is a cesspool.

I think it has a lot to do with all the tardlets from /bdog/ taking off after the first couple hours.

Kinda unrelated but is this game going to be f2p after release or buy-to-play?

Free to play.

F2P

you grind other items and exchange them for the coupons

Free 2 Fuck Lolis in skimpy panties and spitroast them like the whores they are

Cash shop only saves you like 3 years of grinding, rest is purely cosmetic and convenience crap.

>organizing for guild war

>lag

R.I.P.