Did becoming rich get you the girl?

Did becoming rich get you the girl?

Who's "the girl"?

The one because of whom you abandoned your dream of a research career and went to chase money instead.

You're making a lot of assumptions here.

Is there something you want to tell us?

I had the girl before I made the money but then she left. Every whore since has been in it for the cash and I just abuse them and kick their ass out after never giving them a cent.

Nah but getting the girl made me richer.
>Not a metaphor. I'm gonna fuck my way to the top

it won't anymore, women can work and get paid good, now they can ride chad cock until they are in their 80's

Nah, that never works out. Get a good one either before you're rolling I'm it or before she actually knows.

You mean the one that you dropped your carreer and possibilities for and ended up in a mariage where you hate eachother because you don't have any time for anything anymore.

I'm 21, tried a relationship of 1.5 year, didn't like it. It's just too much stress imo.

I first want to have the possibility of taking time off when I want for a relationship.

Yes. I fuck the bitch in pic related nightly and throw 100 dollar bills at her

No, I got lucky and it happened the opposite for me

>wagecuck for years
>no gf
>quit job
>actually enjoy life again
>now have gf and no job

pic is my life before

Times are tough economically, the gold digging is back and stronger than ever. You can definitely get a pretty woman these days by money. Offer her a free housing in your metropolitan condo and they will do anything for that, they are that desperate

This is my life, currently at the computer. The job I have is ok, it just gives me zero motivation about life, I'm more of myself outside of work. I should be grateful for actually having one, but this isn't what I was meant to do.

Pros:
>The boss likes me and my work
>I have my own office
>I get to carpool with my dad.
>Very laidback office environment

Cons:
>Fucking traffic 2 hours both ways
>Veg out 8-12 1-5
>Bored

I just hate the work, it's so slow. I'm scared to quit because they all depend on me (head of marketing). Even if I quit I don't have anything lined up. Idk, I''m rambling. I just need to get this off my chest. I feel like everything is great in my life except my career. I just can't sit at a desk all day.

How do they know you have the cash?

> traffic 2 hours a day
> no motivation for life

user, while please get another job. I want you to be happy.

>implying they wont marry and divorce you, and end up fucking Chad in your bed in the house you paid for, while you end up broke and out on the street

Yes, but then I realized that I didn't want her.

MUMMY

Married and a wagecuck so no.

Nice to know she's not with me for the benjimens tho

TOPKEK

I'll take "shit that never happened for 500 alex."

Like steroids in baseball, it helps but you still gotta swing.

And keep an eye out for bad pitches (bitches)

>>Fucking traffic 2 hours both ways
why? Move closer or find a new job, you fucking idiot. Do you live in the sticks?

#Toronto/Vancouver

(clinks glass)
I know dem feels.

getting the girl is my main motivation..life sucks

My cock rocking is what gets me the girls and rich. Word on the street is it happening also kills people. Good joke, right?! :D

I got rich and now got may girlfriends. They have sex with me and give them 300 doller bills

>What is a car?

>endlessly spouting /pol/ and /r9k/ memes
kys

Slut your way to the top im cheering for you

Getting girls power rankings:

1. being funny
2. being tall
3. being handsome
4. dressing correctly
5. being rich

All of these traits are manifestations of social intelligence besides being tall.

Funny guys don't get the girls man. Christ have you seen the wives of comedians?

And nowhere do you list things women are actually aroused by: expressiveness, dominance, masculinity, leading, social proof, etc.

>being handsome
how exactly is that social intelligence?
tall and handsome are the most important traits, both are fixed and unchangeable.
if you're born wrong you'll stay a virgin forever.

+1 for all the traits you listed. Girls also laugh at those guys' shitty jokes.

I used to pretend I'm rich, now I pretend I'm an ordinary.

Exactly

It didn't get me "the" girl.

She stayed with that same loser all these years.
Spat out his kid and they live in his mom's basement.

I looked up a few old flames, similar stories all around.

Try /r9k/

I became the girl in order to get rich.

Wellm ofcourse you are not going to marry them, at least without a prenup. Isn't that a nobrainer by now.

Never ever do that mistake. Your options are to have a wife in common-law marriage or marraige with a full prenup. Prenups take more effort and are not bulletproof in every case.

>he thinks that prenups do anything at all
enjoy losing money and feed your ex while she fucks Chad

Well, they work only 99% of times when written properly with qualified lawyer. Judging your comments you have a special thing for chads. That's fine.

wtf, you're mixing something up, that was my first comment in this thread

Yes money rules the world

I'll let you know when I get there

no. i am 35, make $300k/year, and am a virgin.