>Season 4 leaks
my.mixtape.moe/aazlxo.mp4
imgur.com/a/zeKrv

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Barrel attachment comparison as of Sept 23: youtube.com/watch?v=-cov6N2YLH0
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Heart Breaking Defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/noah-angott/rainbow-six-siege-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=17k9Zy0kN04
youtube.com/watch?v=vF4Rywz2JB0
youtube.com/watch?v=BBtS34BRJQM
youtube.com/watch?v=_p2BfdXIcew
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Y31JS2CYcv4
youtube.com/watch?v=P-2HoEUL2VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for no Blackbeard reruns

>kill guy once because he ran into my fire
>later in the match he gets downed and montagne is coming up the stairs
>I fire my gas grenade and he moves into the cloud
>get kicked

glad to see the pastebin was put to good use

While we're at it, if you guys want go ahead and suggest links to add or remove in the OP and I'll edit it if it gets good consensus

I hate this game but I can't stop playing it.

That's a sign of addiction user. Seek help.

If this is not Season 4's theme, then season 4 will be trash

soundcloud.com/noah-angott/rainbow-six-siege-japan

always

you cannot compare thermite's ability to blackbeard's. all the maps in the game are designed with ten reinforcements in mind, with the attackers being able to breach two of them. you can predict and play around that.

basegame maps are clearly not designed for blackbeard. an actually decent player who knows when to lock down or to shuffle angles is unbeatable. he will always be the last to die, and what's to say that his team isn't competent as well?

even the newer maps aren't designed for blackbeard. he and his ability have no place in the game, just like how tachanka has no place in this game.

i have also noticed this

it hurts me sometimes, makes me angry
but i always keep coming back

This games an abusive relationship. it's buggy and borderline broken at times but sometimes issues don't happen and everything is fun.

Can we please get some plainclothes terrorwave operators like pic related? Honestly it feels more like we're playing as tryhard mallcops and less like counterrorists.
This is really damn good, but I'd personally prefer to have the old beta theme back. Something about it just feels so Tom Clancy.
youtube.com/watch?v=17k9Zy0kN04

FUCK BLACKBEARD

Sledge is cute

Why does nobody draw him?

what do you mean?

it's good but it doesn't feel like it would suit the operation's theme.

Echo has a Terrorwave feel to him the mother fucker is wearing Khakis

What would a map "designed with BB in mind" look like to you? Just curious, because I keep seeing people making this point but I don't understand what alternative they are alluding to. There are leaked images from before elease that show BB was already a working concept back then, so any design considerations must have included him as well as any of the other attackers they had planned up until that point.

>an actually decent player who knows when to lock down or to shuffle angles is unbeatable
I could say the same thing for an actually decent defender on defense, that knows how to counter the BB.

You keep saying that his ability has no place in the game, but honestly I feel like it adds a very much needed deterrent for the defending team. Suddenly having an op that you can't just apply the same peek one tap mentality to makes him feel threating and makes the game more interesting in defense.

sledge doggo is extra cute

Are the SAS shotguns ass, or am I ass?

It's not going to be. Why would they get some random guy's music when the devs already did theirs

You mean the 590? Yeah, it's easily the worst in the game, even the Saiga outdoes it.

The SAS shotgun is a nice piece of ass, so you're ass. Sorry for my sass.

BAN THAT ASH

>fairly modest, very well done and appropriate
>1:30
OH YES

Reposting this because I feel like we really need some humor up in here.

If you have more thread screencaps by all means share them

literally all of gsg9 is plainclothes

And half of GSG9 is balls, therefore we need more
>inb4 just fix them lol
Hell will freeze over before Ubi fixes Blitz

I agree that Blitz's head hitbox should be fixed, but he's really not all that bad. You're not supposed to play him like Montagne right now, you're supposed to play him in such a way that you can isolate people in CQC without getting shot at a distance, utilizing quick entries and smokes to block off angles

youtube.com/watch?v=vF4Rywz2JB0

Just wait for the alternate skins, my man

i can dream user

>plain clothes
Fuck that.
Operators in pijamas when.

best i can do

I wish they'd sometimes play the old menu music, alternating with the newer ones.

My favorite one was the release menu music.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBtS34BRJQM

Oh yeah I played with that guy on the TS once. He's cool

lets do it

The music in the skyscraper teaser videos sounds like the season's menu music. Sounds good to me so far.

post casual operators

Theres a part 3, little take 2 posts, sorry for the shitty caps

RIP
That pilot helmet guy sure was wise to not put any devices immediately protecting you then

you spoke too soon
If someone could combine them, that'd be great

Some of you are alright.

Don't go to Bartlett tomorrow.

So what exactly is the White mask agenda?

Going off of Rainbow 6 lore they made a nasty chemical weapon attacked Not Harvard and slaughter cops and students resulted in Rainbow to "officially" come back

I feel like this is an important lesson to learn for any multiplayer game.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p2BfdXIcew

There is none.
They've done nothing with these guys. Shit I'd be expecting it to be fluffed up with a light novel or whatever but the whitemasks are simply another half assed ubisoft byproduct.

They are just le-generic-video-game-terrorist and want to watch the world burn. Doesn't get any deeper than that.

Yeah it's really disappointing when you're used to Tom Clancy's novels or the stories in the previous classic games (not that ecoterrorists are a great villain either but at least they have a motive)

Long corridors or sightlines favour Bb moreso than any other attacker - Border arsenal window, Chalet bedroom balcony, Consulate both upstairs objectives, Kanal control+map room, and to some extent boathouse.

Your post actually got me thinking, and there's no conceivable way to nerf Bb through map design without nerfing attackers as a whole. He's either good or unbeatable.

>I could say the same thing for an actually decent defender on defense, that knows how to counter the BB.
There is no real counter for Bb, while all defenders still die to a headshot, If you're getting peeked and die as an attacker, you need to play better angles or to use the outside to your advantage. Or just git gud, the counterplay to getting outaimed is aim better.

>deterrent for the defending team
claymores are decent. In all maps other than Favelas, there's only one or two places that defenders can peek attackers from. If you post someone watching those spots, then it's a free kill.

Atleast a comic series.

Because its kinda weird

>Rainbow gets disbanded
>Terrorist organization seems to be world wide and actually do shit
>Success attack on american soil

Still no Red Crow link...
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx

I mean a death cult with actual power is a pretty good villain. It's just there's no story follow up

Sorry, I didn't make the thread. Added to the pastebin though, for next.

Why are the white masks even part of the game? I mean if they were gonna kill off singleplayer completely then they could've just used Recruits for the training scenarios.

>You open your eyes and you're in a bedroom, right beside the bed
>That big guy comes over and drops a little pack in front of your face, then stares at it
>Everyone else runs away
>A fat camo guy runs into the closet, then turns towards you
>That giant old gun just appears out of thin air, and he sets it up facing you
>A black guy runs to the closet and puts a big white block over the door
>"CYKA BLYAT"
>A guy in a ski mask just stands next to you, facing the wall like a statue
>The scary tattoo lady starts putting this big metal thing over the wall next to the white blockade
>All you can hear is muffled russian screaming, until loud gunfire erupts throughout the room
>The tattoo lady gets shot in the face and dies
>A horde of little black rc cars move over to you, red lights blinking
>They're jumping into your face, spinning around
>The big guy crouches around you and starts smacking the floor with his gun to hit them
>You hear a beeping noise, then the blockade blows up, along with the black guy behind it
>The russian guy screams again, then disappears
>The big guy spins around and looks behind him for a second, then the pack on the floor, and just disappears
>Those cars continue to jump around you, hitting you in the face and spinning around the ski mask guy
>He still doesnt move
>All of a sudden, all the drones stop moving, and the guy moves
>He looks all around the room for a second, then turns to you
>His blank face scares you
>You hear a big velcro rip, and he holds a block with an old phone connected to it
>He stares at you for a moment, then launches it at you
>-OH SHI-

I guess because you needed to have big bads that were not a virtual reality simulation
Besides the Bartlett University mission is actually a really good climax to the situation missions, I liked it a lot

>teleports in front of you
>psshh, nothing personnel kid

Knowing shit ubisoft I wouldnt put it past them to have the new Rainbow 6 connected with The Division and Ghost Recon now

Hell even fucking Watch Dogs is in the same universe

So lets be happy we dont have DEEPEST LORE in this game

Haven't all the Tom Clancy stories been in the same universe since the start?

Guys
Guys
Guys

What if they added a custom game mode where absolutely every single inch of destructible portions of the map were destroyed before the round starts?

Sounds like defending would be pretty shitty

>finally unlock article 5
>can't find a group
well, shit

I'll play it with you user, I kinda feel like it. PC?

its a shotgun but its also pump action

not tonight, may try to form a group in ts or something tomorrow but I have responsibilities to complete and finishing situation 10 was sort of a reward I was giving myself for doing one of those things

This is gold

>ranked in gold
>play a 4v5 entire match
>3v5 for 2 rounds we won
>last round attacking and its a 1v3
>kill 2
>caveira downs me and spends rest of round tbagging while I am DBNO
>she is 3/6 and getting carried by plats
>messages me after game
>talks about me carrying
>gets mad when I point out he is a boosted shitter
>says he doesn't feel bad he tbagged now

fucking carried shitters REEEE

Oh okay then, no problemo

>Favelas

Chaos Theory tied into GR2, with the Korea missions taking place at the same time
Vegas 2 tied into Splinter Cell with an NSA agent that looked like he was Third Echelon.
HAWX depicted the same conflict as Future Soldier. Endwar had a lot of characters from past Clancy games, like Scott Mitchell and some Rainbow members from the older games.

The Division seems like it's separate from all of those, and Wildlands seems like a reboot

Having the option to have infinite sledge or infinite ash would be a fun learning experience for finding cheeky shots and lines of sight, it really should be an option as map knowledge is critical. More game modes in general are needed.

I guess I'm fine with The Division being separate. I think The Division has the coolest worldbuilding and atmosphere of the TC games but it'd be awkward to fit it into something more grounded like R6

Thermite teaches a class with an eager recruit and a bored recruit?

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y31JS2CYcv4

holy shit

Nice.

It pops up in terrorist hunt

>All those wallbangs in Border
At last I truly see.
I wish he did Favela too but I guess that hadn't released

>It pops up in terrorist hunt
really?
I haven't once been put in a lobby for it without actually picking the mission from the situations menu

GRAB YER GEAR LADS AND LASSIES IT'S TIME FOR THE OLE' END OF YEAR GOLD RUSH

what

hop on the teamspeak and ride the iron tiger all the way from copper 1 to gold with us

3D viewable map models when

But friend
I'm already gold

Does Veeky Forums ever do generals for The Division? Is there even much of anything to talk about for the game?

I figured this was the best place to ask.

>finally git gud on ps4 and go from silver ii to gold i
>realise I've been the MVP for basically every one of those games and I carried those teams most were shit

I need a decent team to play with

There was one back at release but it died. Then they tried to take refuge here. Then that also kind of died off.

You're free to start a new one if you want, but it's doubtful that it'll live past one iteration

It died a long time ago. You can make a thread yourself but I doubt it will be up long.

If you look at this general you will see it is often on page 10 and close to death
now imagine that with even less people talking about the game

Ah, ok. I just got it recently so I was wondering. I don't really want to make a general just for it to fly off the board doing nothing so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for answering at least.

post YFW
youtube.com/watch?v=P-2HoEUL2VU

Rainbow 6 vs. Dedsec

>Retarded emoji mask man is captured
>Wasnt talking until Rainbow operative Caveria was sent in
>He tells her everything just within 30 minutes
>Caveria complains the American laws were holding her back
>Also complained about how she didnt get the broom handle she asked for
>Rainbow 6 gets called in to San Francisco to deal with the Nighacker and his little hacker friends
>Mute jams everything making the hackers freak out since they actually cannot "Hack everything"
>Ash,Buck,Thermite, and Sledge all breach and clear as the Siege begins
>IQ and Thatcher take out all the computers and """L33T"" hacker shit they have
>Thatcher makes fun of all the hackers for relying on technology to much
>All the hackers try using there pakour skillz to escape
>Frost and Kapkan trapped the entire perimeter
>the sound of broken bones,screams, and explosions are all heard in the background of the ongoing Siege
>the other breach team has Blitz being the point man
>Hes happy the hackers were already blaring terrible dubstep music since hes into that shit
>The hackers who weren't pussies all get their 3D PRINTED GUNS and start shooting at rainbow
>Rook begins to laugh hysterically since everyone on Rainbow passed his plates around
>Hackers start using there drones in order to stop rainbow
>The sound of French and Japanese laughter is heard as Twitch and Echo hop onto their drones
>Its starting to look bad for (I forgot the main characters name from Watch dogs 2) but he sees an opening and makes a break for the garage
>He tries to open it with his bare hands but is servery shocked
>The smell of weed is near since at that moment Bandit also found the hackers drug stache
>other hackers are also locked in thanks to Castle and Capitao blocking the exits
>As the MC is on the floor screaming in pain a black bag is placed over his head and hears the muffled words of
>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED RAINBOW GOOD JOB

as much as everyone hates it you will have better luck on reddit
but with how the division is I wouldn't go there till end game and that is only if you are into the whole grinding and raid portions of MMOs

Are we screen capping this one too?

it's time to start throwing some matches friendo :^)

I'm up to the third world tier, I was just hoping to find some people to go shoot stuff in the dark zone with. I've been trying it on my own but everything tears me apart now.

Don't really wanna deal with Reddit, I think I'll try making a thread on normal /v/ and see if anything happens. Worst case scenario it gets shitposted to death.

Do shields have unlimited health in Siege? I didn't use them when I last played but it seems like it'd be a lot of fun.

for all the rightfully deserved shit ubi gets for downgrading, the destruction aspect of siege is still very impressive

>I'll try making a thread on normal /v/
oh yeah guess that is a possibility
didn't think of that since I never use that board

I only recently bought the game and am like level 5 am I welcome on TS? Should I bother with ranked this season?

Of course you're welcome, anybody is.
I'd advice against playing ranked until you have more hours under your belt though. You unlock the mode at level 20, but you'll get curbstomped. You need to gain basic map knowledge and gamesense before you jump into ranked, and I'd argue you only really get that until you're at least level 40 or 50.

For now just play casual on the TS and with yourself, folks will be more than glad to show you the ropes and help out

there is nothing to lose by ranking up before the start of a season when unranked
if anything it gives you experience before next season when it may matter to you