/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1007

Mommy of the Year Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Bunch of new Tyranny info, release date is November 10
>Wasteland 3 announced, more crowdfunding bullshit but it will have co-op
>N7 day excitement (will Bioware reach new heights of laziness and incompetence? Tune in and find out!)

Sales:
>Wasteland 2 60% off on GOG
>Shadowrun series, varied discounts on GOG
>Divinity series, varied discounts on GOG
>Bunch of other more well known games on sale on GOG

Andromeda info:
>pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw
>New trailer coming on November 7

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Waiting for milk

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=rrJky8YuTr4

Friendly reminder that /dag/nas die when they are killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA
youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3mAQ-85Alo
sanshee.com/collections/dragon-age/products/5809341a3440a2110065414d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I post screenshots?

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Never?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA

NEVER.

>Waiting for milk

aren't we all

wasn't this literally a forced kiki meme

Only If, I can also post DA:I on the GBA

it wasn't kiki, but kiki was blamed for it.

Less than an hour till N7(central time)

H-hey we're in the same timezone...

So what is Andromeda about exactly? Why are people there and why aren't all races present?

Have you played ME3? If you haven't, do you care about being spoiled?

Yeah I've played all ME games and I have literally no knowledge on Andromeda other than its further in the future and their aren't any Quarians, or some shit.

Okay. The Alliance started an initiative to send people to Andromeda on ships called Arks, in case humanity gets wiped out These ships get sent out some point near the end of ME3, so your choice of ending is completely invalidated, as the ships lose contact with the galaxy. Citadel gets involved as well, so aliums get involved

That's basically the whole premise. There's going to be some ancient evil or something I'm sure. I don't know if there will be non-council aliens from the Milky Way or not, but presumably there will be some sort of sentient Andromedan alien

We should meet up and get ice cream or something

Oh, that all sounds kinda hollow. Bioware should have made a whole new series instead of building on a of another one.

Like with Andromeda it feels like they're trying to build a second floor on a house with no first floor.

>Meeting people from Veeky Forums
I once saw a thread on /k/ after a meetup where a guy revealed he jizzed in the brownies he made.

Is that a bandage over his boot? How does that work?

Right? Also how does a bandage over his sleeve work?

And after is going in the background? Did his fat ass fall through a wall?

Yeah. They should've either not fucked up the ending with ME3, retconned it to make sense in a new game, dealt with what they made, or just let the series end like they said they would

I would've been happy with ME ending if they had given a nice slideshow telling me how Shepard is happily ever after with his waifu after the reapers exploded

Happy N7 day Midwest!

His legs look a little fucked up, maybe this is a top down view of him flattened on a broken cobblestone road?

>a nice slideshow telling me how Shepard is happily ever after with his waifu after the reapers exploded
That's literally all everyone wanted.

Kek

hey lads, divinity 2 player here.

>Griff asks for his oranges back
>Say no
>People start to aggro to me
>My ally and I just fuck shit up and tear them all apart

This doesn't seem like murderhobo, but I wonder if I'm supposed to be doing this.

Do I reload?

Mac Walters' head exploding in a fountain of gore...

Night /dag/

Wonder how long it's going to be before we hear any news about a sequel. How funny would it be if, after they basically spelled out in big green neon letters that we're going to Tevinter in the next game, the next game takes place in the Anderfels or something? I expect we'll at least visit it in a dlc considering all the business with the wardens that occurs in Inquisition and Last Flight.

don't know

What the hell?

That sounds like you accidentally stole an orange or the game glitched.
Reload for sure.
I want this for so many things right now.
But user, I'm just waking up..
Sleep well, then.

I think we will visit the major places in the upper part of the map. They show it at the end of Trespasser, while the lower half - the one we use for the entirety of Inquisition - is discarded in a corner of the table.

In Inquisition we visited Orlais, Ferelden, and the Avvar's territories (plus some little things in the Free Marches). Now in the north we have Tevinter, Antiva, Nevarra, and the Free Marches, and they all have been mentioned a lot even in the additional content (books, lore books, comic etc), not just by the characters.

So they are probably going to make us move to the principal points and locations of those countries while adding sub-quests in elven ruins (like the Lost Temple of Dirthamen) to understand how to stop Solas.

>Now in the north we have Tevinter, Antiva, Nevarra, and the Free Marches

Oh and the Anderfels too, of course. The griffons are finally back, so I guess we will see them in action somehow. Also the Wardens are apparently rioting.

And I've got the feeling all the characters that weren't greatly involved in the game (like the Inquisition agents that got entire background stories and dialogues written for them, and the characters in the books) will have an important role or at least they will appear as NPC or even companions.

Playing beta versions

Blacktexting

@159621089

Shut up newsfag

And you live in Tennessee? Why do you keep such strange hours?

Of course, I'm one to talk, I only slept 3 hours

Can't wait to see Nevarra. I really hope that it's included in DA4 with large chunks of codex entries. Antiva, less so.
Oh yeah.. we'll certainly have a lot of reappearances of past agents and what not.
I have a convention that I'm traveling to today for work that is a few hours from here. I also fell asleep at 10 or so last night thanks to an herb tea I threw together.

Oh, that makes sense

I just did some reading on Nevarra. It sounds sort of like an Italian city state in some ways, and something else entirely in others. Would've been neat to see how a Nevarran Circle operated and interacted with the country before Anders memed mage/non-mage relations

>ywn cuck Solas with Sera

I'm more interested in their giant mausoleums and necromancy, and of course they're known for dragon slaying.
>tfw going through Rutherford county
Poetry, really.

>ywn cook Spaghetti with Shale

>inb4 they forget n7 day too

im horny

Speaking of necromancy

Warden stepping back out of the Eluvian after 10 years to see Barkspawn's skeleton lying on the ground at the spot where he awaited his return

Do you really want to make me cry?

Mabari are actually intelligent, so that is unlikely. I don't know if he just went into the Crossroads with them because of the weird unpleasant effect it has on everyone who is there for too long. At least I vaguely remember that such an effect exists.

>still nothing new on n7 day

how can biodrones even recover

>Had to save pepe from knowyourmeme because he has no 500 pepes saved already
Wow

I'd prefer nothing to whatever trash they're going to shovel out

> Michael Gamble @GambleMike
> We don't have an exact time, but pay attention between 9-11 am PST.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8

it's nothing

>Cinematic
W-who wants gameplay anyway

>WE'RE the aliens...
>My god...
This is so terrible. And they're not even showing gameplay until next month

I'm not convinced this game is coming out in 2017

>The DA facebook page posted something afer a long time
>It's about Mass Effect
kek

Ryder is cute. CUTE!

Thom?

daddy............ daddy........!!

youtube.com/watch?v=U3mAQ-85Alo

He's UGLY

don't speak that way towards your father

Is that Clancy Brown's voice at the start of the trailer? Sure sounds like him

Apparently they will show more through Game Informer throughout the month (Andromeda is on the November cover). So far we know that:

>loyalty missions are back, but the ending won't be ruined/companions won't die if you decide to ignore them or not complete them like it happened in ME2.
>There are three Ryders: Papa Ryder (Alec), son Ryder (Scott), daughter Ryder (Sarah)
>Papa Ryder is a N7 soldier and he leads the expedition; the twins aren't as much experienced as him or Shepard
>you can pick the sibling you want to play as at the start of the game and customize them

Considering the trailer, I'd say something will happen to Papa Ryder at the start of the game and the sibling you chose will have to take his place and lead everyone to safety.

But you are right, I expected more from the direct, official channels. The DA team had already showed gameplay videos on Twitch and all the companions months prior DA:I release. What is the ME team even doing?

They're trying to do the Fallout 4 thing of a huge info dump right before release (gameplay at the game awards), but they forgot that Bethesda was silent on FO4 until that unveiling.

They're still hyping up trailers but giving us very little info or footage. Very poorly planned and managed.

sanshee.com/collections/dragon-age/products/5809341a3440a2110065414d

I'm gonna go read some more ME fanfiction now, maybe that will help...

............lol

>set 600 years later
Liara's biotic ghost will stowaway onto the ark and assist Ryder with espionage or whatever she's supposed to be good at

She's good at being perfection in waifu form

Which one? Shy awkward Liara, angry gruff Liara, or generically nice and smart Liara?

I like supportive and empathetic Liara the most, but the whole package is good to me

Liara is the Cullen of ME t bh

Kaidan is the Cullen of ME though

Kaidan is one of the few consistent characters in the series...

>ME: boring headache guy
>ME2: massive asshole
>ME3: bisexual who is suddenly the stereotypical Canadian

Wat

Hi!

Who would have thought Warden Day would be better than n7 day simply by not existing

I got out the hennessy, I got out the coke, I had my 80s italo disco playlist fired up and ready to go - all for N7 day - and this is what we get? A short little theatrical trailer that shows us basically nothing new except the back of the bad guy's head and a couple action shots that look like they're out of transformers? What a joke. DA:I had way better marketing than this.

Uh huh, you didn't even remember n7 day until you read this thread

Am I the only outsider here while you are all steam buddies only still posting in here as a bad habit?

Fuckbuddies maybe.

Do I need to play kotor 1 before 2?
Any mods I should be getting for them?

If you want to know some characters that pop up in the game, yes. Otherwise it really doesn't affect the experience really.
The Restoration Mod. Skip the mod that restores droid factory.

No, you don't have to, but you should. It's a great game too

There are restoration mods for both games that are worth getting

The droid factory HK goes to is fine, you're thinking of the droid planet

I would never touch anyone of you...

You'd touch two of us though? That's pretty slutty user.

Just remember to play the correct way
Revan - White hetero CIS male
Exile - White hetero CIS female

I don't get it.

I haven't been able to post. Someone in the hotel got banned for cp on the free network, and fuck paying $15 for 'unlimited wifi'.
Still nothing? Are they off their game?