/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #269 (I guess)

"Myroid Highlight: Motte" Edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but it's still, our once beating heart.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Neat a best

Alice a shit.

So here this is again. The themes thus far to vote for are the following:

Sultry
Cosplay
Wonderland
Clusterfuck
Hooligans
Maids, servants, and service workers
Eastern Fantasy
Fantasy Gothic
High Fantasy
Animals
Housewives/househusbands
Elegant
Bedtime outfits
Cross dressing
On the job
Everything is fire

The vote for the themes will be in two rounds. The first part is ranking part of the list of choices, as usual. The second round is voting again on the two choices that had the most points in the first rond, unless one choice received over 50% of all points in the first round of voting.

Additionally, there will be an optional challenge that you can complete as part of your entry to gain a little bonus CAN. The list of the possible options to be voted on for are the following:
All slots filled
Effects
Abstract
Framed

Feel free to suggest further themes or challenges.

Sexy

DG Group Theme 3 - Food

Not your Alice, the OP image theme.

>OP image theme
But Motte isn't dressed as Alice.

Motherfug, I swore I changed that. Yes, Sultry is Sexy.

nvm, I hadn't noticed the crown.

I got a rare on my free roll, but I was bummed it wasn't the color I wanted, so I used my one free ticket on that account to roll again. Lucky night for me!

When was black jacket Lupin?

what

Motte a shit

Never, they either didn't know of pink jacket or threw in a color variant that looks normal. I really wanted one of the others for a Lupin cosplay but got black, at least it will look good in most situations.

Oops, meant for

oh i think it's this other character, i can't recall the name

I was thinking it may be Jigen too, but they would've colored the pants black if so. Or maybe that was their intention but they forgot to check his color palette. Guess I could do a Jigen cosplay anyway.

Oh that's a good point, it could be Jigen. Not completely right, but he'd probably look good with white pants anyways.

I got 200 Sarali points from my free roll, since I got a normal, did they forget to mention it has double Sarali points?

Also, the notice says new items were added to the event gacha despite this event being exchange only.

Nice! Glad to see people posting what they came up with.

This heart event in DB is finally getting me to use my shakes. Don't even care too much anymore that I haven't managed to roll the tie-ups for this event.

Offer up your girls for work.

No

shin de nai

>almost done downloading the builder
Anything I need to know before I extract everything on a single folder? Is organizing this going to be a hell on earth before I can start building cute anime girls?

check em titikay

Thanks for trying to warn

It's already sorted, I recommend you combine the English and Japanese folders.

Squawk!

Die.

Cute.

You're cuter.

I know. Thanks.

The supermarket came and died.

>7zip gives error
>archive manager gives error
>after 3 hours of trial and error
>realized third file is missing
>redownload
>open terminal
>type 7z x [M -- tab 1
>It extracted
That was more challenging than expected.

I just want to make sure I understand the instructions properly. Navigate to the first folder, copy first folder's img, move to second folder, paste.

I assume same items in both languages have the same directories and file names so if I allow overwrites of existing names it will avoid duplicates, right?

>10min and extraction is still ongoing
My toaster can't take this.

Don't forget to brag about it to all your twitter and tumblr friends.

Yes, just drop the contents of the English one in the jp one.

if anyone ask where I got all these, I will direct them here, to (You).

Thanks. I will do that then.

Oh great. He's being sarcastic, newfag. Don't show or talk about the rip anywhere else.

>implying
I just don't want /mkg/ to die ;_;

I am ready for the endless sleep.

I am not ready for the endless sleep until we make a mark on the world, and permanently change someone's life.

But to what end? Even that person will eventually fall into the endless sleep. Maybe they will in turn have an affect on someone's life, but who's to say your affect and an affect on their affect?

So, does anyone know why the Sweet Memories gacha has only 3 variations of each costume when they made 4?

Tell me, /mkg/. How did you first find out about this place?

For me it was when a literal autist claimed that the DG thread in /jp/ should belong to /mkg/

I was looking for waifu cellphone games, this general is hard as fuck to find even if you know what are you looking for, luckily I thought about looking for "mobile".

Most of the gacha have an unused 4th variation of the outfits. Presumably so they can use it for the mixer or a combination gacha or whatever.

/a/, /jp and /v/ had a few Barcode Kanojo threads way back in the day, and when they started dying off, /bkg/ was mentioned.

What did you search first?

I remembered barcode kanojo existed once I got a smartphone and searched it in Veeky Forums. Then it died a few weeks later and I was left with Ambition games.

Waifu, cellphone, application.

When you get a linked event outfit (x5) right after the midway has ended even if that's the only outfit that you wanted to get/care about..

Also I have no idea what kind of background I should set for this because nothing fits the wide blanket
Any recommendations?

I love how I took the screenshot while he was blinking because he looks either high or seductive Haha

Most of the super hard to get outfits don't fit with any wall.

i wanted to know what peach buns were for, found an archived thread and slipped right in

>Peach buns
>Slipped right in
L-lewd!

I was just scrolling through the catalog to see what other games people talk about and noticed it. Then I picked up MCC.

Finally got a smartphone and decided I should check out /bkg/ finally. Too bad it announced closure literally the day I joined up.

I miss moo.

The theme voting 'll begin tomorrow, then the contest proper soon after that. Get in your suggestions before that.

No one's suggested a seasonal theme ;_;

Don't people shit on seasonal themes for being boring? Put autumn on the list anyway and see what happens.

Add idols, too.

Additional suggestion:
Opposite day
Dress one of your girls/boys in the opposite of the clothes they'd normally wear.

Ehhhhhhhh. Not quite a consistent theme across contestants, then.

Guess I better keep trying to think of good outside the box themes then

How about Animals? Ears, tails and other animal items.

I'll make it a potential challenge.

That's in there.

Here are the themes:
Sexy
Cosplay
Wonderland
Clusterfuck
Hooligans
Maids, servants, and service workers
Eastern Fantasy
Fantasy Gothic
High Fantasy
Animals
Housewives/househusbands
Elegant
Bedtime outfits
Cross dressing
On the job
Everything is fire
Autumn
Idols

The vote for the themes will be in two rounds. The first part is ranking part of the list of choices, as usual. The second round is voting again on the two choices that had the most points in the first rond, unless one choice received over 50% of all points in the first round of voting.

Additionally, there will be an optional challenge that you can complete as part of your entry to gain a little bonus CAN. The list of the possible options to be voted on for are the following:
All slots filled
Effects
Abstract
Framed
Opposite Day

Oh, my bad. Ignore me.

Oh yeah. Anyone want to be the savior of this general by being the lovely person to give out the AB prizes?

Food.

Cam here to find out about barcode kanojo when I finally got my first smartphone, only to find out it was in its death throes.

Remember that Wonderland is the way to go! You always complain about the amount of wonderland themed events and gachas.

I recall playing bkg and it closing a couple of months afterwards, though I dropped it and never joined the /v/threads because I kept getting niggers.

Wonderland a shit. A shit!

Good Old Days
Any sort of outfits from the Taisho era/1920s or earlier

Fite me!

For MCC, wouldn't that just be the Retro Romance gachas? And in DG almost nothing at all. Perhaps AB has a wider selection, though.

Oh whoa, I almost forgot, there's DB now. Nuts. Are there enough players for a DB category?

If so, we should consider what themes can they do before selecting one.

Yes, that's another consideration. I like the idea of all the entrants from each game sharing a theme, but I'll consider splitting off DB or even to each individual game when voting on themes. I think. Would DB players like to give input on whether they would like to participate?

If Retro Romance is the only thing you can think of for clothes from the 20s or earlier, I don't know what to say.

I will as always. A prize for first and second place that aren't me, which should be all entrants anyway ;_; All my friends are dead.

Will probably be as dead as AB category. Can't even give N prizes but I hope people will enter for fun. Our theme choices will be very limited, so far we can pretty much only do fantasy, school, and casual.

We already had an autumn contest so remove it.

Retarded design choice. I also tested a few walls with this tie-up but it clashes. For 'on the ground' special avatars in DG they usually draw a grassy ground that blends well with walls. If they made the angle less sloped or included some grass sticking up behind the blanket it would be easier.

Based on what I and my friends have received from looking at that friend blog tab in our memo I think this is a list of everything we can get:
Sandy desert (wall) morning, afternoon, evening, night
Arabian knight (clothes) no variants
Arabian hat (head) no variants
Slicked back mesh (hair) white, black, yellow
Tree candles (back) spinel, obsidian, amber, brass

If you know of any other heart campaign items please post them.

Has anyone figured out the best combination for synthesis in the latest AB event?

We can always go for comedy; there's an abundance of funny accessories.

Well, what else do you got?

I've been too lazy to check the archive but I think for the original part of this event like almost 2 years ago someone calculated that ice+ice was the best since each step only needs 1 stamina. I plan on dumping it all at the end so I can't tell if my hundreds of ice were the correct choice. Gonna get in a small medicine haul just in case too.

However this event has new formulas so rather than ice+ice it's more effective to make the special tasty drink, or special prescription medicene if you feel medicenes are more worth it. I'll feel dumb if special lullaby or special laying together was better, but those stages take quite a bit of stamina.

Seeing how he said "or earlier" it's obviously the caveman outfits.

Alright then, let's look at everything that could fit within the theme (which might actually be better if limited to the period from about 1800-1920):
Possibly some Azure Sky Pirates outfits
Pretty much all of European Costumes
The Apple Dreamer and Prince and Bird outfits from Sylph Stories
The Mysterious Thief Lady outfits from Pretty Thief
Dawn of Culture from the Mix Gacha
Any of the various miko outfits
The Ao Dai dress from the mixer/knitting
Victorian era clothing
Western-style outfits

And that's just from a quick look/think about it.

I wouldn't think of most of those as 1800s to 1920, but, er, okay.

You don't need to tell me you have no imagination, I already gathered that much from you thinking Retro Romance was the only option.

Anything that isn't modern (that is based on real clothing) is probably a better way to describe the theme. Surely there's plenty of stuff from other time periods and cultures like victorian shit and that sitting hinamatsuri kimono one.

You know, Wonderland would fit too.

I see stretching is considered creativity these days.

Can't we all just talk to each other nicely

Discord only, thread is for shitposting and moe.

I keep getting the Sandy Desert Evening BG from the heart touch event in DB.. I've got like 4 of them already and the only other thing I've gotten is this wonky looking candle
Has anyone gotten anything else? because I really want to get the Arabian Knight outfit and hat but knowing my luck I'll probably keep getting the Candles and backgrounds haha

See

Kill me.. I got it again and I'm staring to hate it (bunny and priest outfits pls come to me)
Hopefully we'll be able to echange/gift items later on

Whoops, I noticed the "see rewards" shortly after posting this
Thanks!