Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/793962190017560576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sombra's only halloween spray

Jamison Fawkes!

Reaper is so deadly....

and cool......

heh.......

Am I the only one who doesn't even know the spray bind?

Why do people use sprays?

No.
Is there a way to fix it? I have my FPS capped at 144, the same refresh rate as my monitor.

>you are at a butler cafe
>who do you choose as your host?

first for booping sombra right in her beaner pooper

Cutest and best pairing

I love Jesse McCree

I want mei to lay on top of me

>wasn't winning with any hero
>all heroes had something terrible like 49% win rate

>suddenly play tracer
>suddenly something clicks
>suddenly gain 400 MMR

This hero is awesome. But what do I do on some maps where playing tracer feels awkward? I can play tracer on most maps, but certain maps such as king's row don't feel good.

i want roadhog!!!!!

>its another heal stuck on the tanks cock episode

Who the fuck do you think does all the heavy lifting
when the tank is dying for us?

Impregnate one, kill one:

Symmetra
Sombra

WHEN CAN I PLAY SOMBRA?

>first comp match of the day is 2cp

Really kills the motivation

anubis and hanamura are also terrible for her.

My wife thinks this gremlin D.Va is hilarious.

Please post more pics!

who here is watching the new anime about mei and her adventures in the overwatch boy's locker room

>2stack instalocks torbjorn/symmetra
>starts spamming need healer
>lock in lucio and stay on speed boost the entire game

How bad will Sombra ruin competitive?

3 DPS gonna be mandatory now?

>enemy team doesn't have a zarya

Thanks for the free win lads

>*boop*
>Eliminated [clown]

I will never understand why teams in comp will put the high Elo player on mercy or lucio
I lost down from diamond into mid plat, and every game when I would try to pick dps, they would yell at me to go support

it's like they don't want to win by putting the best player on the most important role where they can carry

November 9th.
Don't say you weren't warned.

mccree becomes a must pick

My wife's daughter really relates to Sombra! Thanks Blizzard.

ay yo wens sombra

God, why can't this massive faggot fuck off. Stop polluting EVERY SINGLE OVER WATCH THREAD with your cancerous husbando autism. I wouldn't even be mad if you did do it every fucking thread. Just fucking talk about game instead of "lmao this is my waifu xDDD so cute."

He is my husband.

what game is that you piece of shit

>gearbox cancelled borderlands online back in 2015 so they could focus on battleborn

even without anthony's direct influence, they really managed to cuck themselves on this one

What game?

>Bleuberry
I want her to sit on my face.

But user, I only do this on Saturdays and Sundays! I'm discussing lore literally the entire rest of the week, silly. For that matter, I'm happy to do it on weekends too, so is there anything you'd like to talk about?

>getting angry at the purest and nicest /owg/ autist

Titanfall 2

twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/793962190017560576

>teammate goes mercy instead of Ana

??????

I hope arcade drags all the I PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN fags to that mode so QP can have some form of quality

No thanks

nah thats too much to ask. you can go on and think reinhardt is straight or something, but junkrat and roadhog like men (and each other). too bad, huh?

"all things considered" what things??? lol go have fun somewhere else homie

How do you get 2cp?

Can Sombra even deal enough damage compared to the other offense heroes?

Won't that compromise your overall DPS, given that you have the disrupt but it would take longer to finish a teamfight which may end up the enemy side gaining control over their ults again?

I pick mercy when people force me into filling healer because I'm actually very passive aggressive and lack respect for my team.

I've got you in my sights Enumbre

Tip: if you lose a game or two of comp, stop playing comp for the day. It helps keep you from tanking.

Once Nana boost's speed buff is removed, and thankfully it will be, mercy will be a lot more viable. Boost doesn't save lives as it is

Of all the people, you choose to sperg at that one
Redirect your autism to the Reaper76 dude

If you don't understand this reference, we cannot be friends.

Fucking lil bitch.

I still love you though

Lol. You remind me of this dude who liked me in high school. I was always brash and rude, and he would just do and say cute things and still hang out with me. He was pretty cool actually.

It's painfully obvious that you're baiting now, so here's a (You) for the road. Good talk._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WIP of Torbjorn Lindholm.

Gonna put an armor pack on his crotch and saying ''Come get yer armor!"

marie kanker was so fucking hot
id take that pussi all around poundtown

I've always liked her on Anubis honestly.

What's the in-game reason why Widowmaker has blue skin? It's completely out of sync with the rest of the game tbqhwy.

really nice user! hes so handsome

Hana Song needs a bath!

Talon fucked with her physiology and make her the best color

Should I make Mercy or Widow my least played

She is Night Elf from World of Warcraft.

victory for the gays!! we get to live without liking women another day. be good out there user :* kisses!

kill yourself fag

So I played competitive for the first time

Was pretty neat aside from the Hanzo bot in the last game

Is there a better hero with tracking aim that I can play on those maps? I can't play mccree for shit because it's "sniper" type aiming and soldier 76 is a bad hero so I'm boned.

Slightly better version

>She saw sombra and katya the entire time
For being the world's greatest hacker, Sombra forgot the whole "don't be seen" part of her shady dealings

>unironically using the word 'salty'

Really? I'm glad to hear that, he sounds like he was a pretty nice guy! I just want people to be happy, really, and this is such a nice thread!

Talon realized the best ingredients to create the best girl.

Ana is objectively the best girl in overwatch

D.Va would be perfect if she actually had an ass.
Oh well, at least Mei and Widowmaker do.

Give me ONE reason to play competitive in a game that punishes you for your shit teammates.

Nothing wrong with tracer on hanamura. There are numerous open spaces to blink without obstruction but also many areas to take cover behind. There are also numerous health pack locations on hanamura.

>hanzo bot
elaborate

Keep doing the lord's work, user

Mercy is a much better healslut though, one day Ana will get nerfed and removed from the game.

waga kokoro, make your sesame

Here is a better version my children

Why do people pick dva when there is almost always a zarya on the enemy team.

I'm sorry for sperging; -;

Yeah he was, I wish I would've handled thongs differently, but, live and learn I guess.

do you guys ever wonder how big junkrats dick is

kissuh

Hanzo aimbots

>Projectile weapons
>Aimbot

Not how it works

hes dickless, lol

Well desu were not sure if it was a bot, it was just a really weird Hanzo who kept shouting out his ult charge and contributing by hanging back and shooting arrows as the rest of us capped Anubis point B

How would you know, unless you're using a hanzobot?

Arrdverk pays off!

So what? Zarya is slow and can not fly.

How well do you handle DEFEAT /owg/?
I'm not gonna lie, I get pretty mad whenever I lose 3+ times in a row

>but user, why didn't you quit after the 3rd loss?

That would be the logical thing to do, but I feel bad if I quit playing for the day after a loss. It's pretty retarded, I know.

Anyway, how about you?

>he doesn't know

It just doesn't work fully for Junkrat and Pharah

>A projectile so fast and so huge that at close range you might as well treat it as a hitscan
You're a maroon

I'm curious about this. I take a shower every day, and grew up thinking this was a norm, but I hear that some people only take a full shower every other day or so? Especially with regard to whether or not to shampoo and condition your hair, I hear some people can go a while without doing it due to the thought that the products will damage your hair if you do it every day (even if it's just once).

In a single paragraph, tell someone how to get good.