/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y4mjspUHuY
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59836150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But that's the thing, Xblaze isn't Blazblue.
Happiness is a possibility there.
Her simple combos are babby easy (like 3k damage ones, 4k with meter) but her good stuff has 2-3 delays per combo (up to 6 depending on the loop) and maybe a few microdashes. Still on the easier side of things, bit above Ragna or Terumi tier easy.

What's different about Noel that she's the Calamity Trigger rather than the other Murakumos? Spoonfeed me.

Has anyone seen a tager player lately? I know it's only been a few days since the game came out but I'm really surprised I haven't fought one yet.

Bang!

Oooga booga where the kumos at?

have you told your waifu you love him today?

why is my husband taking so long

Mori is making sure he's ready for all our cocks

How much shit would I get if I said I had trouble playing with Nine?

nom nom nom nom
youtube.com/watch?v=9y4mjspUHuY

Nine is even easier to win with.

Not much, she's hard getting a grasp on how she works. When you get that down though, you'll be running a train through people.

>hard
ac3cd

I haven't put much time into her yet but I'm finding it very difficult to pull off her combos in a real match

Even if I read moon I don't know if I could figure that comic out.

i have 14 birthday pics of him to spam as soon as the clock strikes 12

It's the meme where big breasted women balance their mobiles on their breasts

She's the potential Successor to the Azure by right of being the "other self" of Amaterasu. Neither Relius nor Terumi knew for sure which one would be the Calamity Trigger, but Terumi thought it'd be the 12th PFD while Relius probably bet on Nu.

Tawawa on Monday.

I love Mai! Every thread!

Ahhhh shit my bad. Nobody's celebrating and I'm not a fujo so I didn't know.

What part of "Shut up and deal with it" don't you understand?

Why do people like that fuccboi?

hibiki is fun but his two inch normals piss me off so much sometimes

is celica fun I need a secondary character to play that won't annoy me with this

Oh /blaz/, you're so kind and understanding.

Send your complaints to ArcSys.

Terumi loops are pretty cool

Thanks. How many Murakumos in total are there?

say happy birthday to the birthday boy

I find them the most boring part even if I drop 4 out of 5 of them
there's literally nothing else worth doing in OD, kind of hoping it gets removed and replaced when a patch hits.

She didn't show up in many/any other time loops, and is the closest to the origin. She then goes and actually saves Ragna from Nu, ending the typical time loop.

Total created is unknown. There's 13 prime field devices in this series, if you assume all of them are Murakumos that's 13. But there's also units we don't know the number of, like Kiiro and her dead sisters from Bloodedge Experience. In the current time, only 3 (Lambda-11, Mu-12, and Nu-13), and Lambda is only an imitation Murakumo after she was revived by Kokonoe. PFD is not necessarily a Murakumo Unit.

And here I thought that Jin combos were cool.

kill self

All this makes perfect sense. Thank you.

Nah, she shows up plenty of times. It's rarer to have a timeline with no Noel, as Hakumen points out.

She wasn't in his timeline. Where did he point that out?

Kokonoe thinks that the single reoccurring event in all timelines was the creation of Noel, but Hakumen says that's not true because his didn't have a Noel. The one constant is the Ikaruga Civil War. Kokonoe is surprised. Rachel is also surprised when Hakumen tells her this way back in CS.

Men should never, EVER be allowed to be this cute.
Should've made him a reverse trap, he's basically a wife/secretary package. Damn you fujoshi, damn you all

Defective Nu. This copy must have been thrown in the trash.

because he is cute and has great loops.

happy birthday, hibiki

>mfw
>mdw

>barrier block
>get counter hit

Why does this keep happening

Netplay

Mai is more plot relevant than Hibiki

Happy birthday cutie!

im gonna fuck him

And Tao
Tager
Kagura
Gorilla
Jubei

Sometimes, fuck you.

It's always time for plot when Mai is around

There is nothing right about this Nu. Too top heavy, probably can't even float or use "D" like the final version. Absolutely not intriguing.

best ending.

It's finally here!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59836150

>Litchi shows overboobs
>Makoto shows underboobs
>Bullet shows innerboobs
>Mai shows outerboobs

Think your slick huh

>noel shows no boobs
think ur slick huh

I want to protect that smile.

my heart just jumped.
This is cute.

>outerboobs
???????

10/10 would cuddle and do chores with.

If they made Hibiki a real girl, good guy Kagura would be entirely unsympathetic for cheating on his wife all the time.

those beautiful eyes.

he has a pretty set, i'll agree

A frame of Arakune's 5B has him giving the middle finger. I never noticed that before.

Why didn't you post it?

Not if they're actually not an item. Like, Kagura's afraid Hibiki will murder him during, so he's never really hit that. Except Hibiki wants him to hit that, but Kagura will never flat out say what he's thinking about it, and Hibiki's too prudish to say it. Which ends up making Hibiki (female) so pent up she's not sure if she wants to fuck him, kill him, or make him work. Or all of that in some order.
I mean that's basically what Hibiki's like already

Oh they are an item.
He just doesn't know it yet.