2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Dungeon edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/bnsf8

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_161029_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!B4kTjTSL!8xkpJ_zVDLtOC-dBjyskGZenaVfW11f-Iy4ZP3l2680
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187847.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-550598
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187863.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-550597
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's gonna be nightmare to translate.

Depends entirely on the engine used to create the game.

Oh neat it looks like the actual up to date ghost bin is there.

ded already

I recently just got a new computer and I'm now trying to install the RTPs to it. Most installed fine, but I can't get 2000 or 2003 to work, probably because of all the garbled text here.

And before you ask, both system locale and format are set to Japan. Is this the power of windows 10 and its shitty UI?

Some day, XVI will be done and get a translation.
Until then, I hold out hope that 退魔巫女遊戯 will.

RJ165234 save, famalam.
mega.nz/#!B4kTjTSL!8xkpJ_zVDLtOC-dBjyskGZenaVfW11f-Iy4ZP3l2680

I played the game til the wheels came off when it came out. If you can get around the bugs, maybe find a different source I'd recommend it. Twas a pretty gud game.

It is done but good luck waiting for the translation of either games. If it happens it's not going to be for a good while.

I am a patient man.

>system locale and format are set to Japan
Your screenshot says otherwise

They are.
But I noticed I didn't have the Japanese language pack installed, so that's probably why I'm seeing a bunch of bullshit gibberish instead of Japanese text.

Fixing that now.

You're going to have to start over. You have to have that shit set before you download/extract/install anything as the files stay messed up even after you change.

Well, I made the attempt deleted and redownloaded everything, but apparently the language pack doesn't change a damn thing and I'm still seeing the same shit. No idea what to do now.

If I remember right you have to use Locale Emulator with Win10, but just so we're sure you didn't fuck up, can you take a screenshot of your locale being changed?

Have at it. I haven't rebooted since I installed the language pack, so I'll try that now.

Show us the Administrative tab, that's the actually important one.

>You have to have that shit set before you download/extract/install anything as the files stay messed up even after you change.
Locales don't magically change files, the only thing it can mess up are names.

I meant filenames and just got lazy and said files, hoping the context of the reply chain clearly showing fucked filenames would make it obvious in what I meant.
Clearly I have fucked up.

That's just the RTP Installer, if itself even had a Japanese name it would be enough to rename it.

But wouldn't he have to rename all the files it installs? I could have sworn the RTP installer was just a basic self-contained package, practically a zip wrapped in a basic installer.

Does she have to get raped?

The installation doesn't go through, so he'd have to install the RTP again anyway.
But no redownloading would be needed.

I have no idea who came up with this information, maybe someone who deletes archives immediately after extracting them.

Maybe it doesn't come from trying to install RTPs but just extracting games from archives.

Hopefully. What else is a H-game for?

Quit now while you can.

let him experience true despair and hatred for man.

Been away for a few months and the pastebin stays the same. Are there really no noteworthy games that was released during these past few months?

退魔巫女遊戯

Have you looked in the ghostbin?

What pastebin?
Recommended games and GOTW don't really get updated anymore.

Oh boy, I might since the art doesn't look very decent.

It happened off screen. Usually when I play an H game I keep the girl a virgin before doing an h-scene so I can get the virginity loss dialog every time.

Do I at least get to play as Chad for the rest of the game?

Tried that

Yeah but I don't think there's anything that I've never seen yet.

Really? Damn. Guess I'd have to go back to trying them out one by one again.

Hahaha

Oh I guess it doesn't happen off screen.

no

I hate to ask since apparently some dude was spamming about it for a while, but what was the Touhou game they were asking for?

Can't you fucking check the archive you dumb nigger? First this thread is too stupid to install an rtp, now you are too stupid to fucking search the internet. This general has a horrible newfag problem.

Considering foxgirl the uploader is on the forbidden hgame general why the fuck don't you ask there instead of bugging us

Oh man, you guys are hilarious.

Didn't know who the uploader was (since I didn't even know the name of the game) so thanks for pointing me in the right direction, at least. Thanks babe

Can't we make a new thread? This one is just horrible.

Anyone know if My Hot Aunt CFNM is translated to english?

Thanks that's something but I still want to see the actual events.
I'll just keep exploring the game until I find them if I can't find a save first.

how about making good posts instead?

This game was so fucking hot.

You ask to much.

Any idea how to get past the conversation phase during the sex battle? Kinda stuck in a loop with the farmer girl, damn whore keeps asking for money and refusing sex.

Filthy peasant, is shitposting really all you can muster?

Also wondering about this

>mega.nz/#!B4kTjTSL!8xkpJ_zVDLtOC-dBjyskGZenaVfW11f-Iy4ZP3l2680

Thanks, but this save wont work, because the save is so old, it is filled with glitches. I'll probably need one from the version posted recently, otherwise I'll just have to reply it.

Does anybody have a recent save on chapter 3+ of Leonas exhibition quest? If so, please post it, my save bugged.

God I hated this guy, even Ragnas was better. At least Ragnas was somewhat tolerable and even had some moments where he was nice to Mars like giving him the keys to the bath.

Did you download the game from that shitty link that was in the last thread?

If so, that's your problem. The save I posted was from playing through ver 1.07 without encountering any bugs.

Yeah I did, could you post your download link or folder? It would be a big help.

It's non-translated which is probably why it actually works. It's still up on nyaa. If you really need a mega it'd have to wait for me to get home from work in about 7 hours.

Ah, in that case I'll just end up replaying the game when I have time, it seems pretty good anyway. Thanks though.

hey, how's the translation for XVI going?
RJ178928

I really liked how the art looks so I hope it gets a dedicated translator bro

>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187847.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-550598

>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187863.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-550597

Game

anyone have a way to bypass mega bandwith quota?

tried using proxies but theyre too slow and or unresponsive

In the bodyguard quest in VH the merchant never appears in the first map. Am I completely fucked? How to cancel the quest?

Found out I can't play NTR game from male perspective.
I'm not cuck enough I guess.

what is this? reverse search give nothing

It's pretty easy to play and understand with machine translation. I guess of you have to read all the dialogue you can wait but I think Clymenia games are some of the most playable without ANY translation, very straightforward.

Name/ RJ# of game?

Is RJ187847 using commissioned art? I've definitely seen that style before.

"Thug Hero Party" a NTR rpg
it's in the ghostbin

It's not being playable that's the problem. I got a bit of a ways up and found a bunch of other scenes. It's just that Clymenia's games are very dialogue-dependent during their scenes, because the only things to change in their CGs are facial expressions, cum appearing, and maybe someone lifting a teacup.

Looks like real xxiii

Hey guys, could you recommend me some lol based hgames?

you have to reboot

you have to start over if you didn't have a backup save.

making an account help, and hotspot shield works for me but they have a daily quota too.

I just played it in debug and normal mode, with no problems. You went to the inn after taking the quest right? Slept, then talked to the guy at night, then went east?

Anyone have the ver.1.20~1.23 download link for this game? (COS RO3 - RJ177417) Can't find it

Does anyone actually update the VH wiki anymore? Seems like there's a fair few little scenes I've found that aren't on there.

Almost makes me want to contribute to the community.

>don't care much for vanilla rape, body writing, nipple piercings, etc.
>play Asagi
This is an exception, but my dick loves exceptions!

You can freely add new pages on the referata wiki. Just look at how it's done for other pages.

Don't bother with it

The translators are probably the only active community left the game has outside of Japan.

Asagi is on a whole different level with fetishes/

Wrong Asagi, sorry.

I wonder if the artist bought one of those cubic japanese watermelons when he came up with this fetish

Fuck off hgg

So any other games like Asagi, where grab are more than just a single picture?
I know Lilim Union had a neat take on it, but I've played it to death.
>those yellow and red slime grabs

Perfect. I only like straight and square girls.

RJ187863 - I tried all three downloads and all I'm getting is a batch of audio files (BGM's and sound effects). There don't appear to be any actual game files in any of the three download links.

Are you retarded?

Any new recent translations?

Expansion soon

Really liked the first game, the second one was dissapointing since it was just more of the same instead of increasing lewdness to greater heights.

which game is that?

The fat guy who hangs out in the square marked in pic related asked me out on a date and the game said something like "Amusement Park has been added to the noon map" but nowhere new appeared, what the fuck am I missing?
Please help, I'm trying to get all scenes unlocked.

I gave up trying to find it. Dev might've fixed it in its latest update

Shit.
I was really enjoying this game too.

At least you're only missing 2 scenes that can be unlocked from the main menu if you really wanted to see them

More of that brown loli would've been nice

Wait how do you unlock it from the menu?
Is there a code or something?
I've just spent the whole day grinding experience and money which keeping my chastity.

Nevermind I noticed the completely obvious button eventually.

need a game similar to shadowcore

pls help

What makes it so desirable?

Breast expansion or literal expansion