turdbirds get out REEEEEEEEEEE

How can she drive if she can't see the road

>le upboat my friend
Very nice thread, sir.

get out of my truck you stupid cunt

I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH
I REALLY WISH I CAN LYNCH THIS GIRL BECAUSE SHE WON'T DIE ANYWAY
FUCK HER SMUG

If you participated in even one race this weekend, then you were duped.

profound post

>play ARPG
>decent amount of loot, things worth picking up and doesn't clutter the screen

>play PoE without a loot filter
>oceans of whites
>coupled with piss yellow and blues which are trash

quantity over quality for item drops is the cancer of ARPGs

That's because PoE was made to cater to >muh hardcore d2 experience no-lifers and somehow GGG struggles to get away from the concept for the sake of gaining and retaining players.

vimeo.com/190482741
baby iguanas: good builds
rocks: end game content
snakes: GGG's balance team

Fuck

I participated in like 16 and failed about 12
I hope I win at least something

if ggg changes the game in a way that does not appeal to d2 nolifers they receive and endless stream of MY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS from neckbeards

>upgrade to CI in tree.
>look back at hc character.
>Ded

any tips for a newbie?

currently installing...

any recommended class?

your wasting you're time

i cannot in good conscience encourage anyone to play this game

My tip is to stop asking retarded questions here like it's your first day on Veeky Forums and my recommended class is get the fuck back to plebbit, retard

a

>walking through trials on ci character
>fall over dead with no living mobs in sight

I think /poeg/ smells bad

if things seem hard, get more life from the tree and get more resistances on your gear
if things seem slow, link more damage supports to your main damage skill
witch or templar are good to start with for casters, shadow is good for trappers, the other classes are fine but will tend to steer you towards attack skill gems which means you are really dependent on how good your current weapon is.

>animeposting time
im out

You're wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill tree and get excited and make a 120 points build and then make your first character, probably in a shitter league and then kill yourself after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make a new build and try something new. You'll get to level 30 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first items in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from hardcore" and continue playing, you'll hit level 60 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES you faggot", a game in which you grind for gear.

Enjoy, you fucking retard. Get the fuck out of our general.

Don't play Hardcore, play Softcore. Prioritize life. Most unique items are bad, so just keep using rares. Don't horde rares, though, they're not really worth anything.

Why is moeshit so fucking retarded looking? Who thought it was a good idea to remove noses from 2d girls and give them eyes half the size of their baby-sized brain? If you unironically watch this shit, neck yourself

what will appeal to my loot autism that isnt poe

Go back there.

What's wrong with PoE? It might be the most autistic game ever made.

People have used the word "autismgasm" to describe their first impressions of the passive tree.

Fuck off back to the containment board you escaped from, retard.

smells like cute girls and fleeing /v/ermin to me

>"autismgasm"

go back from whence you came, demon interloper

How can they smell anything if they don't have noses?

Behave people. We love everyone in here.

you didn't answer his question based retard

i only love cute girls
everything else can burn

Ok. Now what?

because weebs love little children who look lost 24/7
even the adults in those shows look clueless making them look underage too.
there is no helping

this is where i came from
sorry to tell you, but i have ventured away and learned the tales of outside this place before returning to wallow in this pit

grim dawn good?
wolcen?
torchlight II?

which one

i bet you can't find even one 3dpd child that looks like chinese cartoon characters

>>>/rec/

so if this new edge gem scales off of attack speed and weapon damage, how do you get all that, plus life/es and mana regen/mana because its a ((((((channeling skill))))))???

Mana leech retard

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEIR NOSES!!!

>Mana leech
>in the current year

Nice best girl you have there.

>I'll just pretend to be retarded so people won't think I'm legit retarded

just go eb mom zo bro

>stuck on gotta go fast meta
>latest patch even added anti-block mechanics
>channeling skills guises

Boy oh boy, they will fix monster damage and gut vaal pact or they will prove again how out of touch they're with their own fucking game.

>>latest patch even added anti-block mechanics
what

meme to my face not online then see what happens

>Evasion is entropy based they said
Its fucking garbage based is what it fucking is

It's still 95% chance tops, fagtron.

what are all of the ways you can get an additional projectile/arrow

1) dying sun
2) quiver mod
3) bow mod

No it's not. If you have a 5% chance to get hit, you'll get hit once every 20 hits, that's real fucking good precisely because it's not pseudo-random. It also reduces your chance to get crit, which is a major survivability boost in crit maps.

It gets even better
a) paired with another avoidance layer such as dodge/block because as long as you can take one hit, you know the next 10 aren't going to stunlock/burst you
b) paired with blind, which roughly doubles your chance to evade

The reason people say evasion is bad is that it does nothing against elemental spell damage and most evasion characters tend to be shitty glass cannons 5k life with no mitigation. If you can take a hit and don't stand still against elemental damage you can't evade, evasion is really, really good as long as you have enough, say 20-25k end game.

GMP, LMP, Death's Opus

Deadeye
the ring from Hydra

4) death's harp/death's opus
5) reach of the council
6) scion's deadeye
7) snakepit

RAT totems with those unique jewels

It's really hard not to play a shitty 5k life glass cannon, given that all the evasion is on the (lower) right side of the tree, which has few and generally shitty life nodes. I did a little comparison a while ago, getting a decent health on the right side of the tree costs ~10 more points than getting the same amount on the left side.

It gets much easier from duelist's starting point, but then you're further from all the crit stuff.

desu I think one of the things wrong with the tree is that health nodes are so mandatory (unless you're a CI fag) that you pretty much have to travel to other areas just to chase down the health there. A lot of passive builds for a specific class end up looking very samey because they're all running straight towards the same 5 or 6 clusters of health, and then whatever damage is appropriate for their skills along the way as a side note.

i dunno if i am gonna make it to the next league, guys

how do i stave off suicide?

find a goal in your life then start working towards it

>progressing through maps
>finally get a high level map
>roll it well, hard map
>struggle but get through it
>it only gives you a T3 map back
is there any worse feeling besides losing a character?

What are some good skills to use for templar totem memes

how did you progress in the first place if you always expect your highest map to yield returns? at least you got your atlas bonus

frost bolt

Pretty much, when was the last time you've seen a non-ES build without this?

Glass cannon ranger builds
That's about it

Pick any of the STR classes. Fill the life clusters in the relevant areas for say, a totem build. You end up for 200% and more without BM, easily. Scion life wheel is not necessarily mandatory.

>for say, a totem build
It certainly doesn't help that there's a totem cluster right behind the scion health wheel.

Thanks to the kind anons that took their time and fixed my tree on the last thread.What i got from it is "Crit or bust" pretty much though huh?Kinda sucks though,gets boring going crit all the time.

It's garbage except for the placement speed. Chieftain gets 20% and AB gives you an inherent 15%.

Are you crazy? That cluster is the most efficient life % you can get.

post the one where she's looking over the steering wheel now

Sorta new player here, is it normal to hover around T9 maps? It's all I've been running the past few days because all my T10 or so map drops never give another T10 or higher map, just a T8 or T9

chisel > prioritize pack size and blue packs > vaal > sac pieces > zana mods

Thanks. I'll just keep alch'ing T9s and use that on T10s and such.

>make a 120 points build
i think this is where poe problem lies in
many builds simply dont get enough passive points, a build should be finished by the time you reach lvl 70-75, and that alone simply limits many builds. I.e. try doing dual wield claw or something, you gonna start picking up some dual wield nodes, then you'll want some actual claw nodes, then you realise you have shit life, no frenzy/end/power charges, no leech, no utility and no defense, you decide to take some life and utility like +flask effect, and now your build sits at 115 points. This is just shit, you are not going to reach these 115 points and even then you are still missing a shitton of nodes, all because the passive tree has absolutely retarded uncreative pathing that simply makes some builds require less points than others. Buffing passive points number will make the already "good" builds become potentionally op. A whole passive tree rework into something more interesting ( why are we stuck to 2d plane in 2016 ) is not going to happen, GGG will just continue shuffling things from one place to another, making builds take turns in being good or shit, while calling this "balancing". Same with skill gems.

Is it normal that my vaal orbs are always in short supply? I mean, I reckon they should have a higher drop rate in corrupted areas, but they just refuse to drop.

yes

mapping is expensive

This is pretty much the way I see it too. Every time I make a build I try to get 200% health or 250-300% ES at least and then I realise I haven't specd any nodes for damage or bonuses that work with the weapons and shit I want to use.

>mapping is expensive
I never understood why outside of red maps. I understand that you have to really try and get into red maps, but I think getting into upper yellows should be fairly easy, just harder and more deadly content.

>grim dawn
it has a persistant world which is fun to explore, unlike poe's procedurally generated corridors. It feels more like stalker or maybe borderlands in arpg format 2bh, which i enjoyed quite a lot

this is why trade tabs are P2W. they're the only way to compete because you don't have to spend half your day trading

wew

poe post 2.0 in a nutshell

so yeah

new channeled skill

excited?

kinda

no

scorching poo looks boring desu