/utg/ - Undertale General

Lizard Wizard Gizzards Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/arkveveen/
youtube.com/watch?v=LQMuorfB2k0
askgasterfamily.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dY8u_zjSBFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for goat husbando

While on an emotional high, set from a bunch of reasons, I made this little fatty.

I need to thank furaffinity.net/user/arkveveen/ for that last push from their own problem they had.

I did this to wish them success, and mostly to fight back against those who would ruin the things we like.

I haven't used my tablet in a month.

Happy anniversary, Undertale.

Now excuse me while I go listen to my most favorite song over and over youtube.com/watch?v=LQMuorfB2k0

Papyrus!

Monster eradication tool at your disposal for only 1 soul!

lizards are cute! CUTE!

You don't need to falseflag Asrielfags to make them look like shit

sans

Why is he fat?

Goat

Children

I want to kiss her.

Nth for loving this goat! Nth for getting strong for this goat!

Nth for angry 3d Mettaton

It's too spooky!

oh my god asriel's such a qt

i wanna hug and snuggle him

SAAAAANSSSSSS!!

oh my god toriel's such a qt
i wanna hug and snuggle her

>Top Tier
Flowey
Toriel
Undyne
Alphys
Burgerpants
Mettaton
Asgore
Napstablook
Muffet
Papyrus
sans
Asriel
Frisk
>Mid Tier
>Low Tier
>Shit Tier
Chara

Kinky bastards

sans?

my opinion is these charts make the thread really uncomfy

Great taste, but I'd move Toriel down to mid tier

with a sharp
knife
cut deeply into the
middle finger of your
left hand
eat the pain

Sans...?

Your taste is shit! SHIT!

If only Former Royal Scientist Current Void Walker W. D. Gaster could see what his super super weapon experiment son had become... He'd probably hop right back into that void all over again.

How often do you see Underfell done as "Underfell starring Sans, his damsel in distress Frisk and characters author doesn't care about...and Papyrus" rather than what it actually is?

there are people in this thread right now who don't love this goat

Yeah I like his dad a lot more

sorry

It could be worse, you know...

The demo for the fangame that is literally that + crossovers with sanses from other AUs is slated to release in five days.

Too often.
It's as if Frisk isn't a human child who can leave the Underground in ruins within few hours with nothing but a stick and some magic food.

No, it isn't! Taste is subjective!

Wrong! His is shit tier tumblr faggotry!

i avoid that shit so never
i filter reader and frisk from underfell fic searches but yeah most is sans centered

Reminder that
botfags
Floweyfags
Papyrusfags
dadfags
momfags
MKidfags
Tobyfags
Nicepantsfags
Spiderfags
Asrielfags
Charafags
Fishfags
Lizardfags
voidfags
Snowdrakefags
Nasptablookfags
Are all literally pointless and a sign of overwhelmingly shit taste

Yeah...

...urgh...
...well, at least we will get some good Frisk sprites.
Is Genocide possible in that fan game or we can't have our precious super hero genius get killed by some insignificant human child?

>t. dummyfag

Who is who? I see River Person, but who are others?

>tobyfag
>pointless
>shit taste
remove yourself from this land and place yourself into the next

I disagree but respect your opinion.

If it makes you feel any better, he gets better later.

The skeleton next to the Riverperson is pre-fall Gaster, and the skeleton who's acting like a child is a mentally broken Sans.

Tell me more!

Hook us up with a link

That's literally Sans with some cracks. What the fuck.

Well he is sans's dad

best goat imo

askgasterfamily.tumblr.com/
It's more of a comic disguised as an ask blog. Right now, it's up to the finale.

He's his dad in that comic, so it makes sense.

Reminder that Gaster looked into the growing void and his reaction was "Guys, let's fucking research this shit".

yES! i aM a nORMAL user!

That's not how it works.
If it was, then i would look like my father except without his beard. Instead, i look like my mother. Damn it.

Every goatfag thinks their goat is best goat

give me a reason why

shota

he's basically the main character of the game

i wish i could draw like koya or crybleat or jjong or

but that's Sans

>This whole blog
And for some reason I thought I was getting too autistic for liking Skull's Gaster stuff. That was barely scratching the surface compared to this shit.

Toriel > massive power gap > literal shit > Asgore > Asriel

weeew

He was sympathetic as a naive kid who got dragged into a terrible situation by his sibling because he loved and trusted them, then got thrust into an existence where he couldn't feel empathy by a scientist who didn't know what she was doing, yet in the end he accepts everything that happened without holding any grudges. And he's cute.

What style are Grillbys fries cut into?

weeew

What don't you like about it specifically?

Don't worry, you're still plenty autistic.

antifagfag

Monster Eradication Tool™ is a convenient tool for all of your monster eradication needs! It does not require rest, food (unless damaged) or basic human care! It runs on nothing but a bar of chocolate per day! It comes with 8 (EIGHT!) weapons, 8 (EIGHT!) sets of armor and that's not all! As the Monster Eradication Tool™ eradicates more of the monster scum and gains more LOVE, it grows stronger and more resistant to damage! But that's not all! If you order Monster Eradication Tool™, you'll get a second Monster Eradication Tool™ with extra hugging function for whenever YOU need comfort! So, what are you waiting for? Call 9711920518 to order two Monster Eradication Tools™ for reduced price! Do it!
note: we are not responsible for monster eradication tool™'s actions.

This is subjective but the character designs are atrocious.
Going along their "New Here?" page, the second page has a huge red flag with "18 year old still depressed" Sans. Then on the next page there's a bulldozer of bullshit with Gaster's "Wife" and this all having taken place during the Medieval Era.

Also Sans is still a weapon but he and Papyrus are part dog. Actually some of those points share some striking similarities as AYEM. I wonder which one came first?

Oh...

i cant draw baka

actually less compared to "tormented superhero Sans fucks reader... and Papyrus" couple with bdsm that would make you wanna escape from reality

the only UF thing I ever really liked was one from the writebin, where the goats acted like the adams family that was at least fun

is that male goat frisk
is the only male goat frisk ever drawn with fucking human black sans
fuck this gay earth

you big liar

I still haven't found that one. Link?

You sound a little peeved user.

>Male goatFrisk

Nice Asriel.

i'm upset

What if Gaster went mad from spending time in the void and once he was pulled out of it, decided to bring everything back to the void?

I've just learned to avoid anything focusing on the skells, other stuff is much rarer but usually not as bad

This is the only thing I've liked with everyone youtube.com/watch?v=dY8u_zjSBFk

what if gaster was mad pre-void and the void was a truly enlightening experience

That sounds like the plot of a thousand fanfics who need a new villain

Don't be. You've got too much going for you to be sad, don't ruin that beautiful smile kid.

What if he tried to use the power of the void to conquer the world, but couldn't control it and got consumed by it instead? His stats are ridiculous after all.

Exdeath, or that one green shadow lady from Final Fantasy 3. The actual Final Fantasy three, not Six.

What if the reason why Gaster "fell" into the void in the first place was because Toriel tossed him in there to kill him after finding out about his secret afair with Asgore, which caused her to become an alcoholic because she couldn't get over being a murderer? Then Gaster comes back and wants to murder Toriel for being a bitch but Sans has to step in and stop him because he's in love with Toriel and so everything devolves into void gaster and Asgore hooking up so that they can make sans and Toriel jealous and so Sans has to convince the kiddo to do a reset

life isnt fucking fair

Did it. Thanks for the encouragement, lads.

I'd say more Exdeath than Cloud of Darkness. He sort of went mad after getting absorbed by the void and tried to bring everything back to it while CoD tried to restore the balance of light and darkness by destroying everything, which would leave only the void remaining.

Shh, I know baby. I know...

Good shit. Onto sans!

What if Gaster was launched into the void like a fucking rocket by Toriel's fiery punch when she was drunk and though he's trying to hit on her?

What if it was a drunken Toriel and Powerlust crazy Alphys that did him in for their own nefarious purposes?

no u

QUICK
What three characters would you play Tales of Symphonia with (gamecube version)