/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Bloodcraft edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Banished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_PfeIkfpaE
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/mike-cat-formula-midrange-royal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any difference whatsoever between the Steam version and an emulator?

Wheres her poopoo duct?

Nth for booty!

I'll bet that the Steam version doesn't crash as much. I'm on iOS10, and I always seem to crash and it either makes it seem like I rage quit or just straight up forfeit when I'm about to win or finally complete my dailies.

JESUS ATOMY CHRIST, THAT'S HER FUCKING EYE. STOP.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=s_PfeIkfpaE

>bandaid censor
thatsmyfetish.jpg

Cakes > lolis

steam version has better resolution and is at 60 fps, and from my experience loads faster. Which obviously matters a ton in a card game.

Other than that, they literally copy-pasted the game into steam. I have had a few graphical glitches, like the cardbacks not showing up when I open a pack and instead are white rectangles, and one time a card had a different card's image on it, as I clicked a whole soul swing and got a maid leader.

I'm using Leapdroid and I've had zero trouble with it. I was just wondering if I was missing anything since I don't want to play it on Steam

>bloodcraft's leader is a buff as fuck old vampire guy that's thirsty for battle
>craft itself is mostly regarded for a little loli
What went wrong

Hey, everyone, I did some math on arena rewards and I thought I'd share with you what I got.

So, assuming you have a 50% winrate in arena, the average rupies you'll get per arena run is about 60.2. An overall net gain.
If you're above average and have a 52.5% winrate, you'll average about 65.4 rupies per run.
If you're great and have a 55% winrate, you'll average about 70.8 rupies per run.
If you're awful at arena and have a 45% winrate, you'll average 50.4 rupies per run, so you're STILL breaking even.

This was all calculated assuming the average reward is
5 wins: 250 rupies
4 wins: 120 rupies
3 wins: 70 rupies
2 wins: 30 rupies
1 win: 15 rupies
0 wins: 0 rupies

BUT, I believe that these are the absolute low end of arena rewards.
In reality, the rewards are usually higher. I've seen people getting as much as 350 rupies from 5 wins, 150 rupies from 4 wins, 90 rupies from 3 wins, 55 rupies from 2 wins, etc..I purposely set the values low to make a point. What this tells me is that, over the long run, there's almost no reason to be afraid to play arena. The decision is always a matter of whether or not you're willing to dedicate time to playing it.
Even if I were to remove the 5-win reward and redistribute the values (for those who are afraid that they might never hit 5 wins), you will still profit at every win-rate (except for 45% which falls to about a 49 gold average winnning.)

If you set the rewards to (what I think) are their actual average values, then...
The average 55% winrate reward becomes 80.5 rupies.
The average 52.5% winrate reward becomes 75 rupies.
The average 50% winrate 68.5 rupies.
The average 45% winrate reward becomes 59.5 rupies. (In this case, even if you were to assume you'd never hit 5 wins, you would still make a profit.)

nothing.

why is she such a best girl?

whoops, wrong image

>tfw have a combo deck idea involving a OTK
>tfw will probably never work and I don't even want to share the list

Updated tier list. Not much has changed, Midrange Sword took Vampy's place in tier 1.

Playing arena is bad for my heart. I just auto concede every match so I can get the pack as soon as I can.

Just make a tyrant deck with 3 cerberus and 2 etheral bond.

Potential 21 combo on turns 9-10, with a means around ward.

Wrong again!

>I've seen people getting as much as 350 rupies from 5 wins
Isn't that prenerf tho? Currently it is 250 or 200+ 50 dust or 2 packs +150 if I remember correctly.

I'm new to this game, downloading it on steam now. I'm a major hearthstone player.

What do I need to know while it's downloading and I can't use my bandwidth for anything else?

>Switch from HS
>Tier 1 decks are still 100% scum
Really makes you think

I wonder what dropped Elana. I've always thought that it was better than Storm Haven, which I never understood the hype for.

I ended up looking at game ai again and saw they had an updated midrange royal deck

Given that it runs 2 Gabriels and 2 Aurelias, suddenly I feel lucky that I just recently unpacked my 2nd Gabriel and also decided to make 3 Otohimes instead of 1 more Aurelia

I'm going to have to report you, OP.

Probably because Blood got super popular recently which kills Elana before it gets going.

BLUE BOARD

MODS
MODS
MODS!!!!

The point of T1 decks is to win the game in the best way possible, not to be fair and balanced.

>tyrant below discard dragon
That's bullshit and everyone knows it.

Do it and we'll see if we can make it better.

I hope you didn't forget to play with Luna today.

It was never better. The win rates for it have always been pretty average while Storm Haven has always been over 50% since it became popular.

Oh, is Gabriel returning to meta? Nice.

>agro bat and elana haven are now tier 2
>they are exactly the 2 decks I spent vials into
that's it, bros

It involves Cursed General so I won't even bother after seeing how that arthurian light guy got BTFO end of last thread.

So Numerology Witch and Transcendental Witch; Transcend is DShift right?

That Vampy is tempting me, but I don't know enough of this game to know if I can work anything from this

Can we start putting shadowverse.gamepress.gg/ into the OP. I know its already in the Intro Guide but it'll be more convenient

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/mike-cat-formula-midrange-royal/
This is the deck and its the most recent one

Also, I saw some decks running Gabriel from the RAGE deck lists, so maybe she is coming back to meta

Hmm, this deck cuts out Angel Barrages though but since this is a deck list that is used in Masters and based on my experience in unranked so far, I think Midrange Sword doesnt really need Angel Barrage that much

They can easily trade with 1/1 fairies/bats/Sword weenies because of their higher than 1 health followers even for their weenies

T4/5: Bannermeme
T6: Cursed General+Assassin to stealth him
T7: 3x Cyclone

What site?

That's a decent pull that opens you up to start on a few classes.

reading all this makes me glad I got all the arena achievements prenerf, since now a lot of arena players are super strong dudes doing it for fun instead of to build a collection. It's still worth doing but I got a substantial collection AND a warchest of like 6500 rupees for the expac, doing that now would require a godlike winrate.

>ambushing him

I..hadn't even thought of that mine was more like babby wannabe rhinoceroach for sword that can't win on 7 mana with roach bounce roach roach.

Thanks for crushing my dreams though. I'll just go play more bannermeme for rupees until I can make something good.

Arena was always a RNG-fest where you had to beat the odds stacked against you for 5 wins.

I just did it the other day and there were still plenty of shitty decks and scrubs around.

>mulligan Olivia away
>get Mord
>here, have Olivia back again :^)

Free packs when?

ye but during the era of all those people using or accidentally triggering that blackscreen glitch it was fairly common to get a win or two cheated to you even on the shittiest draft, now its a fight every single time and you fall behind even getting 4 wins every time

What decks absolutely stomp Haven?

>Play as forest
>Win nearly every match

Why are people so bad at this game?
My favorite is when you just shit an endless stream of ancient elves and tias and never stop on some poor banner sword or aggro sword. The weak should fear the strong.

earth essence

Eh, Forest naturally shits on Banner Sword if anything

Really now, at first I climbed to where I am using Tempo Elf, but now I am in B3, I intend to sandbag a bit out of fear so I tried some other decks in the meantime

What I realize? Even if you are good at the game, Forest really is that annoying to deal with no matter what, its not an observation you can make when you are playing Forest yourself

Basically, I dont think you are going to have that opinion when you start facing Forest decks yourself

What is sandbagging? Is that like spam conceding to stay at a certain rank? Is there an optimal rank to stay at?

So in my opening packs I got a Fairy queen and a shiny Fairy queen. Should I just dust them? I feel like the dust from them would serve me better as a third Forte or something for a team I actually use.

beginner

this

It's tanking your rank to play against shitters.

So, how the fuck do I runecraft with mostly basic cards?
The game doesn't give me basic decks anymore and I have no idea what I'm doing here.

cancelled due to people following both twitters and bloating the count

>glitches
The post I was responding to was bullshitting about all these "super strong" players that didn't exist before.

I can assure you that nothing has changed.

What's this Banner meme you're all talking about

I played against 2 Havencraft in a row. One game I got him down to 2 and the other down to 5. Both games I had 20 health. Both games they were able to come back and heal up fully while killing me. How the fuck is this fair?

Yes do dust Fairy Princesses. They are garbage.

wew

Definitely.

What's a good deck to run Wind God?

Play your 0 cost flame eater/s at turn 7/8 and hope your enemy concedes right away before you drop your spaghetti because you didn't have the d.shift to combo with it.

It's good 5drop filler for pretty much any deck.

See
Forest has the best winrates in the game right now and performs against pretty much every deck out there. Tempo/Midrange and PtP literally shit on everything.

I'd say C-rank.
Beginner is a bit too easy to get out of when you just want to play games and D-rank is where all of the filthy haven/sword sandbaggers like to hang out. D3->C is about where the legit bad players with shitty decks are at.

How do we make her smile?

step one: pick swordcraft
step two: add royal banner
step three: add a bunch of shitty cheap officers and floral fencer
step four: beat decks that cost a hundred times as much as yours

Kiss her toes.

>Three times I've gone 1-4 as Swordcraft in T2

I thought these guys were supposed to be top tier? I have no problem winning easily as Bloodcraft or Dragoncraft.

I am guessing you mean for rune story mode? Try to run a spellboost deck with whatever spellboost cards you got in your starter packs. Rune Blade Summoners that you hopefully got and Flame Destroyers are your win conditions.

Aggro decks pretty much.

>shadowverse will never get smug Otohime
It hurts

>Forest has the best winrates in the game right now
>Right now

Hasn't it always been like that though?
Cygames keeps trying to put forest down while ignoring every other deck

>ladder is going to be elf and mid sword only now

thank you based nip sites

>tfw ready to shit up ladder with fully netdecked Mid Sword and Storm Haven

I'll still be playing my Face Dragon. I don't care if it's not great, I just love Dragon's style.

>Spellboost with rune blade and flame destroyers
Thanks mate, will do.
Fucking kill that piece of shit. Not even Dr. Boom had me guessing my life choices this hard when I played him.

So where are the free packs?

BUT THINK user, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE SAME MORDECAI 3 TIMES!

HELL, WHY MAKE IT 3? YOU COULD EVOLVE MORDECAI 6 TIMES! 12 TIMES IF YOU'RE HARDCORE!

>started too late for free twitter cards

No DoD or Tsubaki? That's kind of strange, it's usually one or the other but rarely neither.

Glad to see Gabriel back though, she's great for sniping victories.

SOON™

I hate swordcrafts zerg rush

Huh, I just noticed the lack of Tsubaki and DoDs, I wonder why

Well, Tsubaki pretty much functions as a DoD by herself but to cut out both DoD and Tsubaki...thats pretty strange

did you win?

>DE packs

B-but I wanted standard packs.

>stumble across actual good rowen r34 today

And here I was thinking only waifufags played this game

Also anyone have a good netdeck for Bloodcraft? Looking to get in to it but it's really finnicky and I just can't seem to grasp the concept.

I had the good luck of catching a Master stream of a very similar list and the strategy for removal just seems to be dropping buffers and slamming obscene amounts of weenies. Worked pretty well for the guy, think I saw a 1/1 knight hit 9/8 or something in one game.

Forest didn't really turn meta until the end of August, newfag-kun.

i think you'll still get them

5 free chances at Odin.

Is swordcraft really a meme?

I NEVER win with it

Nobody has them yet, you're fine.