/pg/ - Persona General

Anne is best girl edition

NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S (embed)
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ (embed)
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh (embed)
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb (embed)

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

super-groupies.com/special/p5event1/
japandailypress.com/japans-forgotten-children-113905/
imgur.com/a/Q49sr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

best

Any interesting tidbit scans of the Complete Guidebook? Not mean have to show everything.

From previous thread. Super groupies persona 5 special merchandise and event.

super-groupies.com/special/p5event1/

blandkoto

how come no one posts P4 lewds anymore

In the P1/2 World Guidebook, it states Reiji got his scar because his father hit him with a golf club while protecting his mom, and that's one of the reasons why he hates the Kandori family.

I knew about Tadashi and the Principle but I had no idea Toro was based off a staff member as well.

Old goods.

>P4
Worst game desu.

Reminder that traitors are obscured.

pls

yukiko a cute

naoto a busty

what's a "P4"?

I think Nanjo, Brown, and Mark are the only ones without those pages online.

P4? the game after P3?

>yukiko a cute
lol no she's fucking annoying

>naoto a busty
this is correct however

Thanks. But what about P5 Guidebook? Seems some user has the book in the previous thread.

>Morgana is Aigis

this will never not make me laugh

Not only that but he also mentions Reiji wanted revenge on Kandori at any cost. If Kandori had been a saint or a small time poor janitor, he still would have wanted to kill him and get revenge for what their father did. He just got lucky that Kandori was trying to take over the world and was actually evil.

Here's Kandori's page, right after Reiji's incidentally.

He's only 28? Isn't Adachi is 27.

I'm still trying work out what the fuck Futaba is doing to Morgana in that animation where she grabs his head

Rape

Wasn't the reason he was aiming for Takahisa was because Papa Kandori passed away? I remember reading something about the dad being dead so he couldn't go after him directly and settled for the son. Because Kandori did nothing wrong to Ms. Kido iirc.

Yes, Adachi is only 27 years old during P4 while Kandori is 28. I thought he was at least in his 30s.

Moving around into the P1-P2 Encyclopedia for this tidbit of art since I have that too: If you ever wanted to know why Kandori wears sunglasses in P2 well he literally doesn't have eyes anymore.

But how does he see?

Yeah. If he couldn't kill his dad he'd settle for his step brother.

It's like if Goro had found out Shido had died and went after a step sister or brother to take revenge on his dead mother.

I'm going to chalk it up to Nyarlathotep making it possible. Or sonar.

Shouldn't Goro resent his mother even in death? She wasn't any better than Shidou

It's not even the stepbrother, he's the
half brother.

The two pretty much have the same background, except Goro had the suicidal mom.

fuck it I'm just going to move around the books. Here is Eikichi sketches by Shigenori Soejima on his info page, and probably some of his earliest persona artwork that I don't see floating around the internets. I really like how expressive it is.

I do from time to time

He doesn't seem to. He seems sad when he talks about her.

God's work
Any Jun?

It's so nice of Nyarlathotep letting Kandori be able to see his waifu Chizuru.

I know, that's why I find it weird. He's clearly aware even her didn't want him, so I wonder why he doesn't seem to feel any resentment towards her even if she's dead.

What I find weird is that his mother seemingly died when he was really young, but he knows she was depressed enough to commit suicide?

Course there is, I'm taking pictures right now. Here's Tatsuya's meanwhile.

Maybe he felt bad she got involved with a terrible dude like Shidou.

Maybe the people who took him in at the orphanage knew the circumstances surrounding his mother and told him when he was older?

well, go on

Is Tatsuya trying to be a spiderman?

noice

Maybe, but, it doesn't seem like he was treated very well in whatever system he was in.

lookin built af on the left there

Sure, but that doesn't negate the possibility he could have been told by the managers of the orphanage. Now that I think about it, this could have been the source of all the shit he got, as in he was shunned by the staff because they knew about his circumstances, and it snowballed from there. Of course that's just my conjecture.

Well it's indeed true that Japan treats orphans/illegitimate kids like shit in general. Here's a pretty decent article about it:
japandailypress.com/japans-forgotten-children-113905/

Here you go user. This one has a sketch that got turned into an icon also let's not forget his birthday is 14th of February.

Is there any indication exactly how old he was when she died? Something like that 6-7, maybe 5, is still quite young but also developed enough to tell that someone you spend all your time around is not doing so great mentally.

Thanks a bunch, user! That green makes it look like he's blushing, hue.

>51kg
Jun needs a sandwich or two

He was passed from relative to relative since the kid goes to the closest relative once the parents are dead. He probably heard from one of his mother's relatives and gotten shit from them because they would consider his mother a slut and him a bastard. He probably learned to put on a mask and charm the adults around him just so he could survive, it explains how he can be so charismatic despite having such shit upbringing.

>g: after she became pregnant with me, she was thrown away. she was so shocked she destroyed her health, and then she left the world really quickly.
>g: since then, i've been moved from place to place.
>g: even now i'm living alone.

Maya sketches. I had to over-saturate this page because the sketch on the left is near impossible to see usually, and its a shame since it looks to be an action gun shot?

it's hard to turn around and start hating someone that close to you, especially if they're a victim too.

Lisa sketches (pretty boring compared to everyone else)

>closing an eye
worst girl

I've a vague feeling his revenge was in part for his mother too, but that's just me.

I'm sure we'll find more information when the inevitable club book gets released. That's were most supplimental information is found

lisa a cute though

Yukino sketches are the last ones, but they are from her icons. the P2EP book does not have sketches, unfortunately, but does make up for IC surveys being filled out by the cast and full day routine for the characters (Tatsuya spends 4-6 hours practicing his sound effects)

If you ever wanted to know what the hell banana ramen looks like and other foodstuff Eikichi was forced to stuff in his mouth, here you go

I got that impression too but actually I'm not sure he even mentions that, the closest he says is something like

>g: everything was to get shido masayoshi.... my father, to recognize me, and get my revenge.
>y: shido is...your father?
>g: i told you before, didn't i? that my mother was the lover of a very bad man. >g: in other words, i'm a bastard child, and to him my very existence is an embarrassment....
>g: even my mother was shamed by everyone and died.
>g: i am the child that no one ever wanted.

I'm not so sure he wanted to have revenge for the sake of his mom, it seemed more like an explanation to me. His grudge towards Shidou appears to be motivated more by Shidou's treatment of Goro himself I think

Jesus, she's staring right into my souk

I should go to bed soon, but have some IC cast sketches over a dungeon map. Lisa can't even romanize her name right and Eikichi sketches an angry Ginko picture only for Lisa to scribble over it.

Eikichi and Jun sketch a Jack Frost

>Tatsuya spends 4-6 hours practicing his sound effects
what an adorable autist

Eikichi is the blue? That's adorable

That's why I said it was a vague feeling. I don't think Shidou ever took care of him, just that he threw away Goro's mother, so Goro's grudge had a bit to do with how Shidou treated his mom. That's just me though.

On another note, Nips on twitter have been talking about Akechi Goro being a fake name (if it was his real name Shidou would have known straight away since Akechi isn't that common a name). What if you get to choose his real name in P5-2

That's nothing Katsuya spends all day deciding what cake to make. Literally wakes up Tatsuya early, and Tatsuya gets angry at him for trying to make him eat a cake aerly, and storms out. The rest of that day is just watching cooking shows, deciding what he'll make to get Tatsuya to like him again (hint: more cake)

Tatsuya is an ungrateful otouto

Thanks user!
Will you do P3 and P4 too? I heard something about Naoto and Linux and now I'm curious

Yeah, he's actually not a bad artist either as seen in this page (the club book does mention that his mom is an artist and that he's good with portraits as well)

Sure lemme go get the book then I'll head to bed. Here's an image of the Prime versions of the P2 personas meanwhile since it's hard to make them out in the game. (and Jun's persona too)

I don't really know how it works but would it be far-fetched to believe Shidou or the mother never gave Goro a name, assuming he was given away extremely soon after his birth? Can orphanages or relatives name a child if it's not theirs?

It's funny that Jun is apparently shit at drawing. Yusuke really is his polar opposite in a lot of ways.

Unless the soup was banana flavored as well it honestly doesn't look that bad

Here you go user. Most of it is translated already so I'll be lazy and copy it from there:

Nickname: Detective Prince

Date of birth: 1995/4/27

Zodiac sign: Taurus

Height: 152 cm

Weight: Private information

Bloodtype: B, Rh negative

Famous person resembled: Paku Romi

Preferred genre of books: I probably have a lot of detective novels related to my work

Likes: High places. I guess I'm the 'smoke climbs to high places' kind of person.
[T/N: From what I can tell, the phrase literally means 'smoke climbs to high places' and may refer to people who like to travel or may refer to how one can get a really good view from a high vantage point.]

Dislikes: Pointless things and wastefulness. The distorted social structure in society now.

Weakness: Wearing a completely female outfit, or rather, anything with a high level of exposure.

Comment: My forte is mechanical work. I have been doing it since I was young.

Extra stuff on the right:
Friends list: Main Character, Teddie, Hanako, Kanji, Ayane, Rise (but why Hanako and Ayane?)

Social groups: Fans of Linux; DIY PC Assembly; Fans of Description Tricks (okay I don't know the english term for this but this refers to a mystery stories writing technique where the author uses descriptions and phrasings to mislead readers); Fashion Newbies (lol did Rise pull her into this).

Mail notification: New mail from Rise about going to some fair.

>Naoto likes to get high

wew

And also apparently the network is powered by record scratch

>spends all of p5a complaining that the palaces app isn't FOSS

Here's one of the last before bed, Adachi's profile. From what I remember being told, it mentions his likes are cabbages (because they are cheap) and polishing his guns. So the cabbage joke has been around for a while.

>(but why Hanako and Ayane?)
Ayane is a first year too and I think they're in tge same class, dunno about Hanako though
Thank you! Any chance for the others when you are done with P1 and P2?

fuck it lets end with something cute and I'll post more tomorrow. Each P4 social link (apart from Teddie's for some reason) has a small picture of what happens in their Rank 10. In Kanji's case you actually see the little plush he made for Yu

Izanagi bunny a cute!

Sure tomorrow I'll post them. I don't think any others have been translated apart from Kanji;s however. If a translation user can step up I'll certainly post them.

>cover under jacket
Nice

The official P5 site got updated lol
Added info on Mementos and the Velvet Room

Who is the arguably worst primary artist ATLUS hires for Shin Megami Tensei and Persona and why?

Whoever they got for SMT4's Archangel designs.

Actually, it says he likes Sushi (especially urchin), Beef, and food with cabbage in it. He dislikes paperwork and isn't very good at housework.

The gun thing is his 'special skill', which is "maintenance of a revolver".

yasuda's designs all look like generic ln trash

imgur.com/a/Q49sr

super updated Neko

Really liked Soejima's style in P2, it feels like he's only regressed since then in terms of expressing emotions.

You got any for the others?

thanks user, I thought I might be wrong in remembering. I showed it to a friend a few years ago and didn't note anything down.

Anyway I'll scan some more tomorrow night. IF you have requests let me know, anything from the following books is fair game:
- P1 club book
- P1 manga art book
- P2 IS club book
- P2 EP club book
- P1-P2 Encyclopedia
- P3 club book
- P3 PSP Club book
- P4 Club book
- P4 The Golden Book
- A bunch of P1 - P4 doujin (all tame, mostly comedy)

makoto needs more ass fanart

>imgur.com/a/Q49sr
I feel he works better with a team. Having Kazuma do the initial sketches with him taking over afterwards to do the icons was probably the best combination we could hope for. Kazuma's knack for character design gives us really unique and interesting characters and Soejima can concentrate on expressions and not worry about designing the character like he does in the later games.

Maybe if we had someone else draw after Soejima creates the character that might work too.