/vag/ - Vanilla General

>What is this general?

This is the vanilla wow containment server general. it's also a funny name hehe vaginas xd

>What's the plan?

Literally everyone is leaving for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie, Nihilum is dead. we're all prepping in the /wpsg/ discord.

>Can i get a discord invite link?

We've decided to not let in nihilicucks. If you can prove your worth to the /wpsg/ boys we'll let you in though.

>I'm from /wpsg/ and not a kronocuckie!

We'll welcome you in the horde Veeky Forums guild.

Current Veeky Forums personafags blacklist (try to cuck them by not allowing them in guilds or take their names when server launches):

-Finalflash
-Tucker
-Tyrannis
-Lndi
-Grimlic
-Automute
-Jaime

old: tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11593644
strawpoll.me/11593676/
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=KRO
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5bia9a/alexensual_and_orcbit_petition_keep_legacy_united/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for vanilla is trash and Netherwing will save you.

>alex is going horde
>the only fresh start realm will be pvp

So this confirms we are going alli right? How will we gank alex and make him quit again otherwise?

reminder that nihilfaggots are literally and officially btfo

>Can i get a discord invite link?
fuck off with your fucking clique shit holy fuck
stop making it sound like some kind of official discord

Reminder to keep Nostalrius trap friendly!
Reminder to never bully druids!!

strawpoll.me/11593644
Vote.

>how
roll hunter

Is it true they will allow China on this again?

Place your bets!

When will Nost 2.0 start?

strawpoll.me/11593676/

he said he's going PvE

Anyone else 300 ping KeK

How do I befriend the cucker cat?
I would like him to show me his ways of feral

Nah. like 24ms

There was a way to force-flag on the pve server, wasn't there? I remember people abusing something to kill the other faction during world bosses.

EVE Online goes f2p and nost gets uncucked

What a time to be alive

and trump gets elected

You are the one who is bullying druids by lumping them together with your degenerate 3dpd attentionwhores.

Everyone is going to the fresh start server yeah ?

TFW get cucked by the nbn

>unpopular wow opinion thread on leddit
>number one answer is they dont like legacy servers
these people are fucking delusional or something

Anyone else really happy this guy is getting cuck3d ultrahard?

Threadly reminder that they NEED to ban VPN Connections to keep the server playable everything else is just a waste of time

Nah cause i have no idea who he is

hes Athairne, psychopath head admin of feenix wow

Reminder that valk loves chinese people and would never do such a thing.

>tfw I have to vote hillary so the US continues to have bad relations with russia

sucks but has to be done

Welp kronos fucked up
Cash shop = No code for them

I hope they follow through with this I really do.

I mean, I sucked at Vanilla, and I sucked at Nost, mostly because before I did not know about consumables and now I cannot possibly hope to afford or farm the materials to create them, but it was still the most fun I've had playing in absolute ages. Even if I just level 8 characters to 60 I'd still enjoy it.

This is the OFFICIAL POST saying that Crestfall discussion is also welcomed.

EVE went f2p? What the fug

the only consumable making a difference that was expansive was flasks for caster, rest is dirt cheap and doenst make that much of a difference anyway.

>mfw I just found out they're releasing the non-transfer server 1 month or even later after the transfer servers have been released because they know nobody would play on them otherwise

JUST

Crestfall when?

>Threadly reminder that they NEED to ban VPN Connections
Not happening, Pottu and the gang are on the team so expect to get banned if you dare to mention it.

ur kidding right? literally everyone will roll on the new server. The old servers are just there for nostalgias sake lel

What to reroll?

Ud rogue
>Had orc rogue before, only hated the fact that i didnt have wotf
>Would probably have to most fun with rogue
Guaranteed raid spot and easy to get into groups
>BGs are fun with healer/trusted melee class combo
Easy to find groups
>Best pvp healer
>Ret might be fun as well
Easy to level
>No need for respecs

>this one kronoscuck keeps samefagging because he has no nostalrius char and is scared to be forced to play alone on the new realm with a bunch of reddit newfags
Lmaoing at yout life

Are we playing on Elysium now?
I just charged through the ground and teleported on top of a hill where I died from fall damage.
This doesn't look much better than Kronos, to be quite honest with you guys.

Alright bud, lets see where the Veeky Forums guild will be when nost 2.0 launches : ~ )

Can someone assassinate Pottu?

i had a 52 warlock at the time of nostalrius' shutdown but ill be leveling on the new server

Good, but over represented tier:
>rogue, warrior

Golden middle ground tier:
>warlock, mage, priest, hunter

Subpar, but under represented tier:
>druid, shaman, paladin

even the fags on twitch voted that they're rerolling even though they have characters, 75% of them, over 1000 votes

post yfw non fresh starters get absolutely btfo during nost2.0 release

>old Nostalrius crew wants to resume where they stopped
>neo redditors who will quit in a week want a fresh start

>placating yourself this much

>p-please! stay with me! d-dont start over! c-cmon!

pathetic desu

Nah, everyone just obsesses over fresh starts

Even back in retail vanilla, people constantly begged blizzard for new servers all the time. They believed the thing that was holding them back was being "behind" or rolling a bad class or whatever, and not just the fact that they were shit players.

The fresh server will definitely be more popular than the old one

>i learned about nostalrius from the memes after it died!!!
>i never played there nor like vanilla, but i voted haha :D

>p-please dude! d-dont leave me behind! i-i'll do anything if Veeky Forums just doesnt roll on a n-new server!

kill yourself, your guild is worthless

>m-muh shitposters from Veeky Forums!!! ;(

I'm worried that they will not be able to handle the massive player load.
I expect even more players than nost had because of all the publicity that legacy petition had.

>will most likely be unavailable
>most likely
So it probably will depending on how much coin they make

same
i hope they at least have some backup plans to launch another realm in case in gets real bad

Don't underestimate smitespam. That shit annihilates if unchecked.

The Elysium server had 800 players cap when they started it, if thats anything to go by.

>i missed out on nostalrius, so everyone should delete their old character and restart with me
>i don't wan to be left behind guise, even though i will quit before 2017 and go play hearthstone

You invaders need to fuck off so us actual Nostalrius veterans can raid together again. Fucking reddit leaches.

fuck nost

GIVE
ME
GUMMY
U
M
M
Y

It would be a dream come true to see devs who are prepared for the challenge right away, but based on previous launches (both from AAA companies and volunteer dev teams), I say that the server will be down on the first few days.

Remember all those 60's that stayed on K1 instead of rolling on K2?

Me either

Dudu
>Be bear warrior with no cooldown
>be cat rogue who unlike rogues can actually kill mages
>can switch gear to instantly become healer in dungeon
>easy raid spot
>decent at BGs
>have sick buff to make your party stronger
>can transform into moonkin and do wacky shit
>feel special because you are rarest class
>nature is always with you
>everyone loves you

worked fine yesterday during that minor pop boost , doesn't say much probably

I literally was there on Nost launch and in salty dogs, rerolled alliance and raided with damage control and DiF till the end.
I don't give a shit about the old characters, the guild will be dead since the large majority of it are rerollong JUST LIKE THEY HAVE EVERY FUCKING TIME.
Who the fuck are you going to play with? The autistic leftovers from DiF? Good luck you entitled crybaby

Remember all those 60s that left Kronos 2 to go on Elysium?
Yeah, prepare for a repeat.

>he thinks nost2.0 is comparable to elysium launch

I have an inside source in the valk team. I kind of trust him. I already told him to tell the dev team to go fuck themselves with this idea. We'll see what comes of it.

I seriously hope that's not what they're doing, because everyone is STILL going to the fresh server, except it's gonna splinter the fuck out of the community.

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=KRO

Nostalrius 2.0 is Elysium 1.5, literally.

>he cant understand the difference

then show him the polls, people aren't stupid and willing enough to take that kind of bullshit. There is also no need to reset the timeline

The difference between Elysium and Elysium with a different sticker on it?
Do you buy Coca Cola brand water too?

Sheesh buddy, calm down. You can join the Veeky Forums guild on the fresh server, just calm the frick down

this desu

nost hype is tenfold if not more than elysium hype ever was

I thought it's Scriptcraft 3.0?!

>nost hype is tenfold if not more than elysium hype ever was

And 90% of those people are only hyped because of the drama surrounding Nost, not because they will play for more than a week.

>he thinks its elysium 2.0 and not nost 2.0

>he thinks its not going to be Elysium with a Nost marketing scheme

replied to wrong post m8

>90% wont play for more than a week

[citation needed]

oh wait you dont have one, i actually have proof fresh start is going to cucc you retards kek : ^)

Already did, best thing we can do is kick up an enormous shit when this becomes official, should they actually go with it.

It will deter SO many players if fresh server isn't available from the start and do absolutely nothing in preventing the death of the transfer realms.

>won't make up for the fact that you have no dad

My problem with druid is that while versatile, sure, they are lacking in almost every way.
>Mediocre healers
>Mediocre dps
>Awful gearing options

who cares , kronos is dead and I'm not waiting for crestmeme. What the fuck would I even do in the meantime

I can't go read it now, but does it say anything in their announcemebt about those realms being available at launch or not

fuck
>he thinks things

What time is /ourguy/ streaming?

>Bored as fuck so I decide to play on some privs again because i haven't played any since like 2013 or 2014
>All pre cata clients make wow run at unstable 20 fps on my latest gaymer rig
>Cache or nglide solutions don't work
Well fuck me then

>couple of DiF fags are so delusional and upset they have to shitpost in an attempt to prevent people from leaving their dead guild
Lmao, I think I already know who it is

Whats our guildname?
?

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5bia9a/alexensual_and_orcbit_petition_keep_legacy_united/

kek alex getting absolutely BTFO by reddit

>Nost was built on a OPEN SOURCE project, and now you want to form a petition to not make it public? If you do not kill yourself, i will happily do it for you.
how will he recover?

, literally back

yea, they're right. But both nost and mangos mantainers are retarded, they really should starting a pull process

>post yfw /krog/ and nihilum are in full damage control right now

I like this one, but it's free marketing for Kronos so I don't like it at the same time

How about ?

kek, this
someone post the screenshot of the article

shit, how do we decide

I really really like this name!

Anyone who isnt either:
a) clinically retarded
b) MUH TIME INVESTMENT, MUH T2
knows that the 1-60 journey is objectively the best part of vanilla.