/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users. Several security flaws have been fixed. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: use ctr-httpwn if you want to play online.
-You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. Playing commercial games isn't possible at the moment without a DS flashcard. gbatemp.net/threads/413015
-New Decrypt9 release allows to create dumps from installed games.

>Wii U
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU. gbatemp.net/threads/445514

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-New Maidump release. github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GJVmeVy7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Sun and Moon leaks

First for no pokemon leak today!

Keep dreaming faggot
You wont get it until everyone else does

Pokeniggers go away

bumb post from last thread.

Where can I buy a e3 flasher in Europe?

Is there a limit to how big a vpk can be if I'm doing the QCMA PSP save data transfer method? I've been trying to copy my save with a 2.1 gig "INSTALL.ZIP" file for the past half hour and only the actual save is getting sent over. I'd do the Mai method but i keep getting errors every time I try to start it.

THE GUY WITH THE COPY WONT LEAK BECAUSE HAS A 11.2 SYSTEM

PROBABLY A MORALFAG AND A REVIEWER LOOKING FOR EPEN SUCKING

needs to be in a sub folder in the save folder

>THE GUY WITH THE COPY WONT LEAK BECAUSE HAS A 11.2 SYSTEM
wat

Is there a list somewhere which shows the firmwares of retail Vitas?

Pokefags need to go back to their containment board. Nobody cares about your manchild autism meme game.

He sure is having a kek with your caps lock rage.

Guy who has a """leak""" copy of moon has a 3rds on 11.2 vanilla. Not cfw.

Yeah but what does that have to do with not leaking it

Do I continue from hourglass 9? pls answer.

>Being this butthurt cross-boards
I wish I had a review copy as well just to make you even more salty :^)

Says he "won't" leak it, not that he "can't" leak it. He just wants attention, but seeing that the game is actually out gives me hope that we'll get it soon.

>capslock rage
>being this autistic

I typed that in caps so monkeys can see and read and dont shit up the thread even more begging for a leak because it won't happen by him. You nigger
user...how can he leak if ge doesnt have a cfw 3ds and wont leak...

So i need to make another folder in here? What do i have to name it?

Are you retarded? He can't leak the game it if he's on 11.2 and doesn't have homebrew/cfw.

>user...how can he leak if ge doesnt have a cfw 3ds and wont leak...
user if he can't leak doesn't that make it impossible that he "wont" leak

>writing in caps
>calling other people autistic
Get a load of this guy.

You can call it literally anything

I think my brain malfunction

All those flavours and you choose to be salty!

psavedata/bullshit/new folder/new folder/game contents

Oh, didn't read that with all the hype, damn

SM dump when?

Maybe in the next 5 lifetimes

Carts are in the wild
Now you have to wait for someone to dump the game and upload it
I'd say in about five hours

so now that I did the luma set up I move on to restoring the sytem right?, and since my backup is not a version inbetween 3.0.0 and 4.5.0 where to I continue from? Do I continue from hourglass9 or just do a regular system update?

Have you tried consulting the guide, or did you need someone to wipe your ass too?

>get called out for the butthurt autismo he is
>"hurr durr I'm legitimatlely arguing"

the guide doesnt tell you where to continue from if your not restoring from a backup of 3.0.0 and 4.5.0 so can you just tell me?

Well, this thread went off to a good start.

That section is formatted bady, continue from the part where you open up hourglass.

ok thank you.

>started as a PSA in caps so it gets attention to be read
>hurdur ur so mad XD lmao look at the saaaaalt kek

thats called being a tryhard

>started as a PSA
No you started with an autistic full-cap message that was sweating butthurt. Then you got called out a butthurt faggot then you started sperging about this supposed PSA. Now you're trying to damage-control by posting smug anime girls, too bad everybody busted you.

>acting like an angry entitled 12yo on Veeky Forums
you have to go back

What emulators does vita even support? Will Taihen bring more?

Isn't that what everybody here does?

How pissed would you guys be if sun and moon leaked but it had a long unskipable cracktro like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=3GJVmeVy7lM

Import from Aliexpress

>pokefags = everybody

Here you go. Prime membercards for you desperate fags that are hungry to make me butthurt for meme points. You twisted my shit just to shitpost

I would be happy because it would mean they already played around with modding the rom, something I always look forward to. Even better if it actually looks good.

As long as the tune was catchy enough it'd be fine because I'd just never exit the game.

SLOHAX WHEN THOUGH???????

>still desperately trying to damage-control
too late, pablo

yeah mode7 was pretty good back in the day

f.lux confirms leaks in 5 hours

soon.

the sun is rising here faggot where do you live

You do realize that we wont have dump leak, right? You DO know this will be just screens from early shit, right??

I DO know that someone will dump this game in the next 3 days.

Question about this new PS3 business, I have one of the unhackable 4000s, does that mean I can run backups on it?

Also the GBAtemp thread listed a small list of compatible games, but can any existing ISO be made to run?

20 chackles says it wont. Im crushing your dreams for your own good user

Portugal

if there are carts in the wild (and there are) then it's going to leak before release. 100% chance.

there is this unstable Russian hack that only works if your on 4.70. you have to back up the hard drive like you where installing a new one. Take the files the ps3 gives you and inject edat licenses. Its not worth it get a downgradable slim.

at least we know that guy who has the copy is a reviewer so the games arent in the "wild" wild yet but just plain wild as in boxes and not street broken

They'll be in Amazon warehouses by tomorrow. The leak is inevitable.

I bought a psone classic on the store, running 3,60 with henkaku. It downloaded and run just fine, now when i turn the system on the other day it wont run anymore, no matter if henkaku is on or off. Wtf

congratulations you fell for the vitameme.
shoulda gotten a psp instead.

Pstv meme, to be correct. Anyway, is the game now fucked or what?

ma sole e luna kuando

Thank you for all the help anons that helped me install al9h your are a billion times better than the people on gba temp

Sun/Moon cia when.

In 5 hours, I'm finishing uploading!

despite you guys being salty you still give answers, rather than saying duh I dont know?

Serious answer, most stores got their copies last night.

So do we have a new IOSU/CFW method of piracy yet?

Does vWii work on stable CFW?

When do we get custom themes?

Is there a difference between Nanquitas' and AstronautLevel2's BootNTR cias?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE (((FREE))) TAIKO WII U DLC

I don't know why you guys even bother with the wiiu besides smash.

But I have no money senpai. That's why i'm asking what I can accomplish with my current hardware.

>PSA: PSN spoofing WILL break very soon as Sony disables 3.61 support. It only works now because 3.61 uses the same platform token.
Is this only for Henkaku or will it also stop working with Vita Update Blocker?

Because its more powerful than the 3ds and with time can easily become the best emulation station with that easily portable tablet controller.

Plus, many of us who have purchased the console would actually like dlc and games otherwise that warranted no attention from us having to pay for it.

its got two(2) of the best platinum games ever made that are currently unavailable on any other platform.

sony is changing the certs on their server. just like ps3 spoofing the vita will stop working soon.

VitaUpdateBlocker will work, that's different

>So do we have a new IOSU/CFW method of piracy yet?
No but we have the brazilian method, which is "why bother with CFW when we can make legit installable games" - with power of disc game's tickets most base games and their updates can be downloaded and installed to the console in "official manner" - that is once installed they are on your main menu, online play works etc.

This is still limited to shit for your region only, no DLC or eShop title piracy. This IS possible with REDNAND though, which also is out in small fashion, very leaky "release" and is not everything you'd want but it's something until team saltness comes and saves us from this shit.

>Does vWii work on stable CFW?
vWii works currently as is, and can be hacked with game methods or soon a IOSU method. vWii is completely broken and does not work on REDNAND currently.

>When do we get custom themes?
Dunno, since the main menu is both MiiWaraWara and the actual menu itself, at most people can probably fuck with the color values but currently nothing, maybe after team salt comes out but this might be same shit as newest Wii Versions: Don't.

Vanquish isn't even on Wii U mate what are you talking about

fair enough ill wait till wiiu emulation gets good. from what ive seen it wont be long

You can use it as a Nintendo machine that play Wii U (CFW), Wii and Gamecube (Nintendont), N64, SNES, NES (VC injection).

Does the ps3 exploit in the OP work for a completely unmodified super slim on 4.74?

I don't trust russians.

So which is it? I don't mind losing access with Henkaku as long as I can still access PSN with VUB.

ive never seen a console hacking scene more up its own ass then the wiiu scene.

Yes, but it's complete shit. Just buy a fat or a slim ps3.

Problem is the vita update blocker only works if your on the the firmware before the most recent one. I would download everything you want off psn now

Why is it shit? If you mean because of having to backup/restore every time, I don't mind.

Trump will leak Sun and Moon early if he wins.

it'll be out before then
manchildren will be too busy playing pokemon to vote for Hillary