pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/112187
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friede is cute!

Greatswords

I want to bully her butthole

i wish i had a souls bf

I'm going to shitpost about this issue again since noone payed attention the last two times: WHERE THE FUCK ARE SPICES FROM HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP SO BAD WHY DID YOU BRING BACK STUPID FUCKING SEEDS OF GIANTS BUT NOT SPICES TO MAKE THE ALTERNATIVE-SCALING CATALYSTS ACTUALLY WORTH A FUCKING DAMN SHIT GOT ME HEATED

DLC2! DLC2!

Remember to ______ Friede's ______

is the brigand chest piece shitter gear?

sniff
ass

What in the earth got you to even ask that question?

Spices are one of the shittiest ideas that removed entire point of different magic builds.
Glad they are gone as well as bumblefuck fucking retarded spell stat requirements half of DS2 spells had.

help
family

When did everyone realize the series was going to go to shit.
For me it was when the Fair Lady was tossed aside.
They had made a perfect character that people were invested in and cared about, only to throw it all away for the shitshow that was DaS2.
It's a fucking disgrace.

a fresh and free of shit """art""" thread

let's keep it like this

I want to transfer some items between characters, but all my friends are normies that only play overwatch. Can I trust you guys with my items? Can you help me?

What was the important thing user wanted to post?

Bring
Flail

dumb frogposter

Kirk please.

How fun is invading as Pyro? I've always done two-handed great hammer builds in Souls, but I'm thinking of trying something different.

I don't
I give people stuff on here but I use my younger brother's friends to transfer shit in exchange for common-sense tier advice

/dsg/, daisuki!!

extremely fun

Are you on pc?

>tfw Kirk just completly moved on in ds3

It still hurts. It'll never stop hurting.

>Spices are one of the shittiest ideas that removed entire point of different magic builds.
How fucking so when there were only few spells that got unaffected by damage/duration reduction? They were niche in DaS2 because there were extremely few reasons to ever use them aside from gimmicky hybrid builds, but now that we have items like Archdeacon's Greatstaff, Crystal Chime and Man-Grub stuff they'd have a real opportunity to shine. Your speak against your own argument, spices in DaS3 would bring more diversity to magic builds, not reduce it.

>that
>"""""""loli"""""""

>40 STR/60 FAI
>Heavy Winged Knight Halberd + DMB
>over 700 AR, longer reach than BK Glaive

MAKE HALBERDS GREAT AGAIN

>want dorkmoon ring for my pyro
>need to get a rank in a covenant for which I can count the number of times I've been summoned for (across several hundred hours) on one hand
I wish to die

>40 STR/60 FAI
Nice SL140 build faggot

STOP

Want mine?

what's the matter scrublord, can't get enough souls to level up?

SL 140 meta would benefit everyone.

Just farm silver knights. With symbol, ring and rapier it took me like 3 hours. You could also just leave your game running while you sleep. You can get a few easy concords that way.

>tfw 10 away from DMB
This is suffering.

Boy it sure must be "fun" rushing the game holding hands with your golden buddy guards.

samefag

>emotionally invested
>in a glorified shortcut
Your tears are almost as delicious as those of Gwyndolinfags.
I wish I could shitpost with pictures of her murderer, but I guess that was some no name rogue demon or maybe she just died of hunger or something, so she wasn't lore relevant enough to get an actual assassinator.

I own Dark Souls PTD but never had a controller until now, is it worth playing or should I just skip it?

Is she looking at my penis?

it is actually.
Do you know whats even better than cheesing the game with 3 phantoms?
Bitter invader tears.

I'm defendimg Scas and your crop is awful man

Yes.

I like to think Quelana only found Quelaan when she was already dead, after I murdered her for the firekeeper soul.

If dark souls was an esport would the pro players use both keyboard and mouse and a a game pad to switch between a bow for aiming?

Bows don't matter in serious pvp.

There's absolute no fucking proof that's the Fair Lady. For all we know that could be one of the many children from the eggs that were spread.
Everyone loved the Fair Lady when DaS1 was the only game, it was only later when shitposters like you came that that she got wrongfully persecuted and attacked.
It's probably your faults that she didn't return in sequels, devs probably saw your tremendous fucking whining that they mistakenly believed she wasn't liked.
I hate people like you so fucking much.

Only if someone found a way to make bows a useful tool in the meta.

>mfw 3 phantoms
>way of blue
>seed of giants

Stop. PvP was never meant to be serious. This is not a competitive game. Stop forcing it. Try hards in pvp ruined this franchise.

No it wouldn't, it's bloated as fuck and would shift twards poisestacking qualifaggots and "muh hybrids" except those mostly feature just stat-infused and buffed weapons.
SL90 is the ideal soul range meta, because quality can barely exist at that range, there is plenty of dedicated sharp/heavy weapons, can go caster and still be sort of viable, and there are even some hybrid weapons. And it's the ideal range for lategame invasions.
120 is just an arbitrary number artificially enforced by metafags of the old, that got carried over to DaS3 for no legit reason at all.

>Invade in swamp as a mad spirit
>Host has 2 phantoms
>Watchdog invades
>Dark spirit invades
>Host pops a seed
>Oh fuck yeah this is gonna be cool
>"Host has begun critical battle"

Why

Well Quelana would be happy then, she likes it when her family is killed after all.

Quick swap to great bow for headset after predicting where they dodge to fuel drinking blue estus

Dark souls has become a "Holding hands simulator".

dark hand kissu
father

It's not that bad in all honesty at SL120, here: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/112187

There isn't that much of a difference between 27 and 40 STR when you're gonna be 2H'ing it most of the time so you can save some points.

>game is all about fucking over things from 1
>with what happened to gwyndolin, giant blacksmith, quelana and the rest
>LALALA CANT HEAR YOU THATS JUST ONE OF HER MANY CHILDREN LALALALA

Waifufags are the worst.

>still no handholding gesture for my cute waifus

kek

What about SL80? What is the difference between those 10 levels?

What about SL55-60? I've been having a lot of fun doing SL56 Central Irithyll invasions.

>can't even outpoise a dagger

Halberds are dead. And they deserve all of it

>Dark Souls 3 is the hardest Souls game thus far
Yeah okay

>What about SL80? What is the difference between those 10 levels?
Nothing, really, SL80 also has all the rights to exist, but SL90 became more popular as a countermovement because it's the lowest level that can't interact with 120s in any way.

The range of Valorheart jump is fucking ridiculous...Nice game...

Those faggots give us invaders a reason to exist. There is no better feeling in the game when you can beat 3 or 4 other people entirely on your own just by using your wits and your knowledge of the level.

>can go caster and still be sort of viable
Nice joke.

>using ellipses unironically
wow......
how does it feel........ to type like a child?.....

besides some honorable mentions like the sillyman and nameless king bosses, it's laughably easy

What video games do you cuties play when you're burnt out of the souls games..?

I don't think you understood why I've meant

>le master soulsman
Still the hardest Souls game

>a parriable boss and a DaS 1 speed boss in a much faster game are examples of difficulty

Sup Com or what ever is the flavour of the month.

I honestly don't play anything. I don't even know what to play and I have over 100 games on Steam.

No it's not. 1 and 2 were both much harder.

Best armor for an Undyne cosplay?

I'm thinking Morne's is the closest I can get to her look. What I'd do for the Throne Defender's set (minus the helmet).

worship
personality

you could just parry it

Faggot.

>implying you knew that sullyvahn was parriable on your first playthrough
>implying you didn't die to NK a shitload of times

>can get 40 vig 18 att/35 vig 24 att (with some minor sacrifice), 60 in your bread-and-butter casting stat and whatever left in end
>when there are also stat rings and spell slot rings in the game
But I bet you need 30 att just to be able to fit in hornets or some other trash into your spare ringslot.

How to start the DLC?

Doesn't justify the huge hitbox that attack has.

Rocket League.

I mean imagine how much more fun invasions would be if you have global text chat in DaS3? :^)

just be yourself

T-thanks

Defense of the Ancients 2

DCSS or whatever fotm roguelike on /rlg/ there is.
Sometimes Heretic/Hexen.

Why you gotta be rude, user?

Is it worth me using the Wolf Ring +2

I have on the dragonslayer set and use the MLGS

I want to have enough poise to help with GS users

So I should limit myself? I died more to BoC than any other boss during my first playthrough. Clearly it's the hardest boss From ever made.

Once you learn Sillyman is parriable there's no point considering him a boss any longer, just like Gwyn and NK is ridiculously slow
>can run all the way to his back during half his moveset
>no ability to roll catch
>enters ripositable animation for free at half HP AND gets a weaker moveset when it happens

He's the easiest (non joke/gimmick) boss along with ODK when you look at how stronger your character is regarding i-frames. You can't lose as long as you aren't in OHKO zone but if you were, then you're in a point where even Oceiros can be dangerous

Not that guy but I beat NK on my literal first try, and DaS3 is my first souls game.

Granted, I avoided parrying like the plague and felt like shields in PvE were for babbies so I got gud at rolling through the rest of my playthrough which is the main reason why I beat him the first time. I could also tell that the timing for a lot of attacks was given by sound queues, and I'm a musician with a very keen ear so I would listen and react to when I had to roll each attack. After that it was mainly roll 2-3 times, hit him once, roll 2-3 times, hit him once, wash rinse repeat. Had like 5 estus left at the end of it, wasn't even that bad as long as you were good at rolling and played cautiously. I used a 2H'd long spear, so I wasn't even a SS fag.