Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2360

Last thread: →

Yugiohprices Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Invasion: Vengeance (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the careful cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read carefully the cards.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

something something xth for Invoker is eventually gonna get banned instead of Terrortop.

>creates a ritual spell for a fusion monster
What was Konami smoking?

tfw opponent attacks dark law instead of utopia with ultimate falcon

First for the pet deck to end all pet decks

When!?

Post superheavy samurai decklists

Why is spark dragon rising in price?

best rank 4s to poop out next to dark law that don't take specific materials?

Rafflesia

What trap holes do you like?

>kill madolches
no way T_T

Trap Hole

yugioh really needs a standard rotation so that old cards from 2011 don't need to be banned in 2016

MAXC leaks when?

floodgate is probably the best followed by bottomless and then maybe treacherous (can be an awful dead draw though) or time-space.

I enjoy Crystrons.

Lightsworns (budget extra deck edition), Monarchs, Shaddoll Trains.
Any of them particularly better than the others?
Only got Lunalights since I started playing again and thinking of getting another, perhaps better, deck

not that guy but bottomless, floodgate, treacherous and traptrix trap hole are my favs in that order.

Not him but i run

Traptrix nightmare
Timespace
Bottomless/treacherous

Not a fan of treacherous desu since i cant use solemns prior

11yh Eternar reminderthat Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

man, they should release more alternate arts of red eyes
fucking blue eyes has like 7 or so

>dark magician, dark magician girl, and blue-eyes horde all the alternate art sets
>neos gets nothing
>stardust gets nothing
>utopia gets nothing
>fucking ODD-EYES AND PALS GET ONE WHAT
To be fair to Red-Eyes though, the latest alt art is actually really cool. I don't think they could do better.

Magician Girl viable when?

Red-Eyes has 4 or 5 too but yes, he deserves another two or more

>Smiger, Thystvern, Rosenix, and Sulphanir get robots
>the turtle doesn't
Level 3 Synchro/Tuner that Draws 1 on summon and can Synchro from hand when

>>dark magician, dark magician girl, and blue-eyes horde all the alternate art sets
Kaz has a Kaiba vs Yugi boner which is why their aces get all that art.
For Jounochi he's a strong character with the potential to surpass them both... that's it, doesn't even duel in the new movie but gets rescued by Atem.
Never.

of that list, only stardust deserves new art and that's kinda fishy given its alternate synchro and assault mode
>To be fair to Red-Eyes though, the latest alt art is actually really cool.
which one? the one of the anniversary pack? pic related

Should I spend 206.00 Brazilian Dollars in this set?

>3x Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact
>3x Meteor Black Comet Dragon
>3x Catalyst Field
>3x Red-Eyes Insight

>buying Red-eyes

Yeah, that's the one. It's really, really good.
And I guess you can explain it away with alternate forms not making alternate arts a necessity, but Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes have an assload of those now themselves.

no

lolnotunlessyoulikelosingwithgarbage

Come on, it's my favorite archetype since the release of the first structure decks.

I know, it's really expensive just because of the Meteor fusion.

>Red-Eyes Meteor Dragon
God no, it's awful

>x3 Spark Field
you only need two and two terraformings

the rest is fine

The turtle needs more love. I've been playing Yugioh for almost 5 days now with nothing but a crystal beasts deck, and I've gotta say these Crystron motherfuckers are quite the upgrade

No

>red-eyes meteor dragon impact
Huh. So the TCG does still sometimes come out with cooler names than the original.

>spark field

too bad that fucking card is like 15 bucks and said art has not been reprinted fucking ever

this is the best red eyes art
this is a fact

it's a fun pet deck but its very briky, heck /dng/'s only prominent Red-Eyes player is ConcreteGiraffes a.k.a Red-Eyes reminder, and his deck is very inestable, try to look at his deck and use it as a template

>you only need two and two terraformings
not him, can you explain why not 3 of each?

I just want to see how are they going to fix this mess.
Buster Blader is not only inconsistent but it's slow as dirt, even when you add engines to speed it up you just end up bricking instead half the time.
Let's not forget the Dragon Destroyer lock being too damn easy to out even after all the effort you put into making.

>fixing buster blader
lol nope
Konami will just make it even worse

>he doesn't pick paper every time

rip chicken game

What's your list? Make sure you max out Memories since that's one of the best ones. The really isn't that bad how it is already.

I only run 2-2 because I try to speed up the FTK as much possible, with the Geminis as a support option via bruteforcing with R7NK or Ultimaya stuff if the FTK/OTK fails.

Oh I was thinking of a non FTK deck needing 3 of both, but what you're doing makes sense.

They didn't make BLS any worse did they?
It was basically impossible anyhow, I still don't understand how could they mess up a ritual deck this badly after Nekroz. You'd think with Chaos Form being a thing they'd at least try to promote synergy with Blue-eyes or Dark Magician as a supplementary engine to help but they just went with that stupid milling trap and Origin STILL being a -1 instead of an ARA clone.

why not run 3-1? isnt that the same?

you can try the gemini build its fun and all, but be warned, it relies in AoD and SSoSS to unbrick and REMD is a horrible card to draw into.

You know what desperately needs an alternate art?
plain old Stardust Dragon

nahh, I use Terraforming to thin the deck an extra card. I mean, Insight is a free -5 cards from the deck, Terraforming help me with a secondary option if needed but mostly is for deck thining shennanigans

go back to the garbage deposit Yusei

thanks for the tips, appreciated.

you're welcome.

>shooting star and stardust chronicle are complete shit
>stardust spark is only barely better than the base form since it can actually protect its babby 2500 body
>quasar and sifr are never used outside of gimmick synchro masturbation that takes 15 minutes to finish their turn
>don't even get any alternate artworks
>red dragon archfiend gets a retrain, a red nova retrain, and new archetypal cards in addition to its manga counterparts
>is actually a much more viable and simple to play petdeck on top of all the individual cards being more useful in general
Just kill me now.

You could say that's a pipe dream.

gets off d-runner and tips duel disk

So how will they fix BEWD.dek after they fix Buster Blader?

I'm playing this build online and it's decent so far, can't see anything to change, only the meme FGD card.

That is why I need 3x of each. It rarelly bricks.

>is actually a much more viable and simple to play petdeck on top of all the individual cards being more useful in general
>compared to the hero's
seems familiar

>expecting main protags to get anything out of arcV

Just wait until Yusei appears in Arc-V to defeat Zarc with the other legacy Yus

Red-Eyes Fusion kind of reminds me of EMA Force of Will art.

Also, you can't use Red-Eyes Archfiend for the Archfiend Fusion from deck, btw.

since you are playing black stone you could try to play Kinka-Byo and One for One to speed them up, also First of the Dragons isn't a bad Idea since he works as a lightning rod, but instead try to fit Labradorite Dragon it doubles as Falling Meteor material and gives you access to Ultimaya, thus Crystal Wing and Beelze

at least put in one for one for free red stone into gemini normal summon

Scissors ;)

This list isn't good but it's fun.

10/10
take it to worlds

>Magnet Warriors are complete shit
>ABC is the best deck Pre-RATE
>Dark Magician is a joke
>Blue-eyes was the best deck Pre-ABC
How bad was Yugi asspulling throughout DM to beat Kaiba?

take out archfiend and claw of hermos, they are garbage
add 1 summoned skull
take out also 1 dragon shrine, this deck sends lots of red eyes monsters to the graveyard very fast

ARA is -1 though.
At least Origin can summon from grave.

I had One for One in my old build, don't know why I removed it.

Labradorite for Ultimaya is a nice idea, thanks for the tip.

You can make it with Dragon's Mirror.

forgot my pic
-embarrassed-

You could build a house with that.

I said it's not good.
IDGAF about it being good because Red-Eyes will never be competitive with its current support.

TAGS FUCKING WHEN?!

Kisara
Lv 1 / LIGHT / Spellcaster / Tuner
One per turn, you can discard 1 card; special 1 Blue-eyes monster from your deck. You can tribute this card; special summon 1 Blue-eyes monster from your hand. You can banish this card from the graveyard; special summon 1 Blue-eyes normal monster from your graveyard.

>there are 31 union monsters in the entire game
>there are 32 spirit monsters in the entire game
>there are 42 gemini monsters in the entire game
>there are 65 ritual monsters in the entire game
>for comparison there are 276 fusions, 308 tuners, 270 synchros, 334 xyzs, and 188 pendulums

Konami getting on the ball fucking WHEN

Hi guys Konami here,

We decided to go ahead and remove Maxx "c" from Machine Dragon Re-Volt as we dont see it having any place in the deck.

several hours from now
not even late night time yet

Never, CG fucking ruins them.

I think it's kind of sad that geminis, unions, spirits, flips, and toons are all recognizeable to me from when i played in 2007ish, and the only new card types that aren't a new card color are just tuners

you forgot Toons

guessing this also means no allure in the DDD one either?

>Making a deck intentionally worse because it's not meta.

Why?

Put Gold/Silver Gadget instead.

>still mad
get over it already

We dont feel it would be fair to offer a card like allure in a deck thats supposed to be a taste tester, also silva is now banned

SHE HAD FUCKING LAWNMOWER AND DIDN'T USE IT BECAUSE "LOL IT WOULDN'T BE FUN"

SHE'S LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED

read-em and weep

Given we have yet to receive monkey, rooster and dog in zodiac beasts, what would you like to see?

CG?
what have I missed these last two months?

>Predaplant
>Preda
>Not Predator
Fucking Konami of America.

Dragon Buster to 1, Hangar stays at 3 for Union support in the future. ABC doesn't justify how bad Unions are.
Spirits are a mess and should have never been printed, just stay in the filler arc.
Gemins were a mistake from GX
Rituals need actual love, stop nerfing them.
Most of Fusion might be HERO or thos vanillas from the DM era, print more generic fusions like Dolls or Metalfoes
The Tuner to Synchro ratio is off balance, print more level 3,4,5,9,10 and 11 synchros please Konami.
Xyz needs to stop, enough is enough
Pendulum needs more development outside of being an enabler, Arc-V has 5 months to accomplish this.

Last I checked cute girl was just some australian shitposter.
The people ruining tags are tripfags and redditors.
Sometimes even redditor tripfags.

sun wukong, a cuck-a-doodle-doo to make jokes with bullhorn, and shiba-warrior taro