Hayley is for cum tributes edition

Old thread:
>who gives a shit about the old thread

>Wiki
stardewvalleywiki.com/Stardew_Valley_Wiki

>Steam page
store.steampowered.com/app/413150/

>Mod list and guide
community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides-and-general-modding-discussion-redux.109131/

>Portrait Mods Pastebin
pastebin.com/scPQxmy8

>/sdvg/ Recommended Mods
pastebin.com/8MnxYWY4

>Where are the Jas Marriage/Yandere Jas Bachelorette/Bachelor Vincent mods?

Jas Marriage Mod (in the description of the video): community.playstarbound.com/threads/jas-events-mod-or-character-development-for-jas.125502/
Yandere Jas Mod (in the description of the video): community.playstarbound.com/threads/yandere-events-for-jas.125828/
Bachelor Vincent Mod: → →

>Lewdfics
pastebin.com/6TH2iu1L

>How do I zoom out / downsample from larger resolutions / take those cool giant screenshots?
Guide: pastebin.com/7n5Pis5S (embed)
Or just wait for ConcernedApe to add it twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/705463810329448448 (embed)
Or try using your GPU features: Nvidia -> DSR, AMD -> VSR

>Interactive farm planner
stardew.info/planner/

>FAQ
pastebin.com/ySgSDdYC

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/threads/bachelor-and-bachelorette-random-townspeople-ripe-and-ready.109109/)
community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-boot-the-game-in-steam-with-smapi.108280/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude I just masturbated to this two and a half hours earlier. What a wacky coincidence.

First for emily, the best waifu.

delete this thread and make a different one immediately

>doesn't get first

Good, because she's the worst. Dumb Nikkiposter ver 2.0

4th for Jas

nth for Elliot?

Gosh, she really enjoyed that vanilla pudding.

She even took her shirt off as a precaution to make sure it wouldn't be stained. Smart thinking.

Penny is the best girl.

>LAST THREAD

/thread

Only loser males disagree because they know they're not good enough to be her Alpha protector & provider husband.

cat>dog

at least they're not beta enough to samefag, cuck.

Penny got dicked by demetrius though

t. Abigailfag

They're both useless.

No.

Nice try but no. Penny is the most popular because she's the best. Deal with it.

i always get like 3 seasons into the game then drop it.

Mainly because i dont want to talk to anyone but then the end of month festivals are all shitty for me. I just want to farm alone and make profits.

>Emily: Hey Haley have you heard about that asocial farm-dwelling neckbeard?
>Haley: I know right, he's such a creep!

the opinions of beta samefags do not matter user. Go jerk off to your librarian with a heart of gold some more.

Honestly, it would be better if you linked to the old thread so we can see previous discussion.

>most popular

pretty sure hayley is the most popular actually

>best

subjective

>No.

she literally did. explain why her and maru had black child sprites.

Fine then. You go jerk off to your blue/purple haired hoe who had an abortion or two.

boy that sure is some imblying
>abby wants to be an adventurer and fighter
>dogs are pure beings that will face any adversity if it means being at your side.
>cats, any of that

The cat doesn't bark incessantly though.

>she literally did. explain why her and maru had black child sprites.
Because her genetics are subservient (=as feminine genes should be) so if a big black bull impregnates her he will get a black child.

>spent 6 hours watering veggies and 5 fighting horrifying cave monsters
>now i better give this fucking slut some cookies or something so she will dance with me
>oh she doesn't like it

>liking the tumblrs
thank you for confirming your status user, that will be all.

>Abigail
>not ending up as a crazy cat lady because she spends her 20s being "strong and independent" (""an adventurer and fighter"" as you put it) whoring around and no one will want her once she reaches her 30s

Wew.

I'm not the one who likes that; you are.

>stardew waifu wars

we /ksg/ now

>one of penny's loves is melon
>the only other npc who has this is demetrius
>penny has black child sprites, no other female NPC (maru aside) does

Penny is babby's first waifu (b-but muh purity). If you marry her you are a cuck.

It's only the Abby haters who are causing this. We just want to live in peace.

I said that will be all user, stop being so desperate for a (you).

You can't afford to look desperate and needy on top of already being such a beta.

I always wondered why CA gave penny offspring black sprites .. did he do it on purpose?

Nice.

It's easy to forget that you can just like build shit anywhere.

The sprinklers are on, you doofus.

>if you marry the only girl who is subservient and will never cheat on you, you're a cuck
>meanwhile, if you marry a girl who literally had a dozen of abortions confirmed in canon, you are a real classy gentleman who respects womynfolk

She was supposed to have a past with Demetrius iirc but that was ditched pretty early into the development. CA most likely forgot to remove the sprites.

Heh, men are so dumb. The typical doofus American white male husband!

He turned on the valve for the sprinklers like a true man.

>Penny has black child sprites

Right...

>what is reading comprehension

Had. They were changed with patch 1.1 because her story was altered as per

>Pennyhaters absolutely btfo

>Source: my ass

>he doesn't listen and believe me

b-bakana!

c u c k e d

You're trying to spread lies about Penny when she is objectively best girl

I bet your choice was Leah the SJW or Abigail the fatty.

This.

>So pathetic he has to make shitty memes.

>pennyfags getting triggered this hard by the demetrius headcanon

top kek

>She was supposed to have a past with Demetrius
Well that kind of explains why she hangs with Maru all the time without ever talking to her. Maybe her relationship with that family was supposed to be deeper before CA added the kids.

Stop bullying Pennyfags, I understand how they feel.

When I first started the game, I really liked Robin in the first cutscene she appears in, and can you imagine my shock when I discovered that she's not only married, but married to a black guy?

As usual, post your farms and show us your progress!

>r9k tier racebaiting and black worship

stop

can we white men feel safe anywhere these days?

i want /tv/ to leave

Do the bachelors and bachelorettes marry each other if you don't/if you wait too long, a la Harvest Moon?

Nope, unfortunately.
Would've been a nice mechanic.

anyone have any feedback on my portrait edits?

left is the original mod (community.playstarbound.com/threads/bachelor-and-bachelorette-random-townspeople-ripe-and-ready.109109/) while right is what I've tweaked.

I plan on tweaking all of them, and aging up most of the characters since they look literally 12, though I'm shit at scratch drawing so I don't know if I'll complete their work.

How do I take a full-farm screenshot like that?

>your kids develop into procedurally generated adults based on you and your partner
>when the kid turns 18 you can start new game+ and assume the role of one of your kids
>other villagers marry and have kids, who also marry eachother etc

this could've been so good

Those are typical Abbyfag interests.

upload.farm

I know, right?
I've been saying that from the start. You could also advance the whole Gotoro conflict with it (go really RF1 with the story), have new npcs show up and the town slowly expand during the years.
Maybe let you become mayor so you can choose what to build, who to allow in the town, stuff like that.
Let me also set up the couples myself so that I can create ones different than the "default" ones (for example Alex/Leah instead of Alex/Haley and Elliott/Leah) and we're game.

I really hope that modding gets that far, if CA doesn't add that in himself.
There was some guy a few threads ago that wanted to try his hand at it too, I think. But he couldn't get the Entoarox Framework to work iirc.

Don't bully please, I'm in year 3 but still trying to figure out how to use all this land. I didn't understand how beehives worked until recently and I'm still working out optimal artisan production. I might move my buildings around now that it's an option.

Thanks. I just started doing a forest farm and I'm not sure what direction I'm going to take it, still very early into the game.

Relax, it's looking fine so far and the great thing about this game is that you can just take your time and go at your own pace. Just make sure you enjoy it and if you need any info you can look it up in the Stardew Wiki.

How are you feeling, /sdvg/?
Happy?

Welp, we gotta fix that.

Is ther eany way to make steam launch the moddingAPI instead of the normal exe?

community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-boot-the-game-in-steam-with-smapi.108280/

I picked the fishing farmland and then changed later to the forest one. Should I just do the default land? the grass is annoying me

should have renamed the file hormone_therapy_3_months.png

>female Maru has a plain-Jane haircut and normal round glasses
>male Maru has some weird faux-hawk hairdo with a faggy beard and giant hipster glasses
What? Also Hayden is literally just Haley without lipstick and a tiny chin beard.

I puked in my mouth a little, thanks.

the original is still the best for min/max autism and pure farming

>how do I turn women into men?
>no makeup and give them beards

Which farm to pick for the least work? I dont like working in video games

Not sure what you mean they all require work, just different kinds of work. If you want a low-maintenance late game then just pick the regular farm and spam crops.

The night one

:^)

The other farm types were made to accentuate other skills besides farming, if all you care about is farming then there's no reason to use anything except the default farm layout. The others are actually kinda challenging because they put restrictions on your space and where you can build things, so you have to work around them.

are these threads alive again?

Have been since the start of October, when the 1.1 patch came out. They're fairly active now, only really get slow during early hours in America.

Thanks!

>he took the bait

the metals look rather samey. I mean, I'm not a fan of glowy auras, but there has to be some way to make the magical metals look obviously magical.

I liked that you mined iron for steel tools. Shows that Clint is supplying some of his own work into the process. Why not remove tin and just name all copper tools bronze?

Also....cold iron? Isn't that just iron that's never been smelted?

Cold iron is basically shit.

Anyway the idea of farming billions of metal types is done. You can make cave diving lots more fun by simply adding treasure chests. Put gold, items, crops and artifacts in the loot.

Night farm is the funniest

Show me your sheds! Am I seriously the only one that likes decorating them?

I don't into trees I guess

What's he thinking about?

the crushing curse of homosexuality in the modern age

>meteor
>that early into the game

rrrrrrrreeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing special about meteorites, just extra iridium, I got mine at my first winter.

It was pretty spooky

I'm a first time player in my second year who needs some help. Should I go pure cauliflower or are parsnips better? Also is the fertilizer from the shop worth it?

>parsnips

Thanks senpai

i still have my meteor around 1st summer. I dont know what i need to mine it. Iron or copper is enough?

What crops should i plant in spring year one

You should be doing strawberries and cauliflower in your second year. Parsnips are a good standby because they are a good profit margin and also make an easy gift because 80% of the townspeople like them.

Gold pick. It gives you iridium ore, is why it requires so much investment.